Mel Gibson casting in Rothchild comedy sparks outrage

SEETHING Kikes!

>News of the film, set among the New York super-rich, attracts criticism in wake of the actor’s previous antisemitism controversies

>A wave of condemnation has greeted the announcement of a new film starring Mel Gibson, in which the actor is due to play a character called Whitelaw Rothchild, the patriarch of a wealthy family.

>The film, called Rothchild, is being offered to buyers at Cannes, and is described as a “dark comedy” and “an action-packed cautionary tale on wealth and power”. Shia LaBeouf also stars, playing family outcast Becket Rothchild, who has to supplant nine other family members to claim an inheritance. The script – which on the face of it bears a distinct resemblance to the 1949 British comedy Kinds Hearts and Coronets – is set among a group of the New York super-rich, whose surname is nearly identical to the celebrated Jewish banking dynasty who are ubiquitous as the target of antisemitic tropes.

>While the ethnicity of the family in the film has not been specified in reports, its similarity to the Rothschild name has sparked outrage because of the series of incidents that contributed to Gibson’s lengthy ostracism by Hollywood. In 2006, he launched an antisemitic tirade against a police officer after he was arrested in California; he later apologised. In 2012, he was accused of “hating Jews” by screenwriter Joe Eszterhas, which Gibson denied. Two years later, he was recorded using racially abusive language in a voicemail message to his former partner Oksana Grigorieva. And, in 2016, he described the continuing controversy over his 2006 outburst as “unfair” and “a dim thing in the past”.

archive.fo/urq2k

Attached: 2145.jpg (620x372, 30K)

Oy vey!

Attached: tweet.png (542x262, 8K)

>Mel Gibson becomes the Rothschild like Jow Forums became the jew
pottery

Attached: 3382214-senator_armstrong.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

Mad Mel, based as fuark

Attached: chosen tears.png (588x464, 232K)

seriously not cool.

Mel is going to name them, and cuck shia in a movie. and get payed handsomely for it. we're in the end times and its glorious.

Attached: shia-mel-rothschild.jpg (1080x1824, 798K)

>muh anti-semitism

Attached: Occupy_what.jpg (413x417, 49K)

Looks like it'll be interesting at least. Better than more superhero shit.

It's cool.

Attached: mel48754329659324658723648576283.png (1042x899, 1.83M)

Attached: 1420896393084.jpg (1047x706, 91K)

Attached: 1517348542902.jpg (780x748, 116K)

Me and my roommates have been talking for the past month about starting a Youtube comedy skit callled The Lost Rothschild. Suddenly this shit comes out. Cohencidence??? Apparently, the script was written in 2014, but blacklisted all this time. So why did they revive it suddenly? Could it be, because 3 guys have been talking about making this for the past month and they couldn't allow someone to do it that wasn't controlled? FUCKING JEWS.

Attached: butthurt.png (588x362, 30K)

>the celebrated Jewish banking dynasty
By whomst?

when you stupidly redpill the masses

cant quell the mel

so would a based on the true story of Anne Frank starring David Duke in a black wig and a dress but it still shouldnt happen.

Not one, NOT ONE FUCKING TWEET NOTHING mentions Shia.

What are your objections to this Rothschild film?

shut up kike

go fuck yourself rabbi

i'd pay to see such a movie, david
please start production now

Mel the nazi in it.

Don't worry, he's portrayed as the villain.

Based Mel

I was on the fence about going to go see this movie, but you've convinced me to see it on day one opening.

Hoping it beats Endgame.

Oh bubu.

Lol I thought that it was pretty hilarious that they would choose Lebuff after his duel with us over his HWNDU cucked shit

Does anyone know when it's due to be released?

>Rothchild
ohhh
I get it
(((they)))'re making this movie so they can divert attention away when (((they))) are called out
normalfags will think of the movie instead of the actual kikechilds.
this controversial actor choice is just so as many people know of this movie as possible.

this is all a kike ploy

Attached: 1536526689551.png (1089x4677, 1.72M)

>action-packed
Haha, sounds interesting though, cant wait

>celebrated Jewish banking dynasty
>celebrated
by whom? themselves? their peers?

Attached: dancingjew.webm (544x400, 1.65M)

>>the celebrated Jewish banking dynasty
>By whomst?
Jews?

Attached: 49701A3C00000578-5418127-image-a-28_1519227305583.jpg (306x516, 29K)

>shia labeouf

Attached: 6565875.png (258x330, 83K)

Y they mad tho?

Attached: 205BB212-34C8-4679-9A14-A6E41DD01D7A.jpg (1196x641, 223K)

mel is /our director/

wouldn't be shocked at all if he lurks or posts here

Attached: 1518712643417.jpg (996x682, 64K)

Attached: jew.gif (200x200, 1.08M)

But Mel is jewish. Jews can't be Nazis. Stop being so anti-semitic

Based and Mel Gibson pulled

I'm pretty sure he's a fucking Jew and he was just playing a part with the antisemitism act. Don't be antisemetic goy or you'll never work again.

>paying money to jewllywood
kikes win anyway.

>based on a true story

Attached: IMG_1883.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>But Mel is jewish.
No he isn't. Fuck off.

>he doesn't know people that let him in to see movies for free
Absolute retard.

I'm planning on making a comedy series with my roommates called The Lost Rothschild. We can prove we had the idea before news of this movie came out.

>celebrated banking dynasty

Attached: 1557030170354.png (479x463, 315K)

Attached: greasy fat kike.png (617x652, 347K)

Redditards are going crazy on Mel Gibson.

Attached: MelGibsonReddit.png (824x555, 77K)

Reminds me of this

Attached: 1557856551025.jpg (739x905, 301K)

Attached: oy vey.png (640x451, 50K)

I think I might just buy a ticket for this movie. kek

Attached: 1497518700306.gif (250x195, 801K)

Have sex

Mel status: pre-kiboshed

muh six million tears

Attached: tears.png (584x657, 327K)

Mel Gibson is one of the few actors that isn't a sellout, all his movies back in the day were always top of the line.
Braveheart and lethal weapon are priceless.

Sure they will depict the Rotschild as the satanist corrupted family of kikes they're.

Attached: 1485778063012.jpg (960x720, 188K)

Quit being an anti-semeticphobe
I prefer to call it counter-semetic

Very brave.

It might be hyperbolic to say jews are responsible for all wars but much less so for the Rothchilds.

I'm gonna tattoo Mel on my arm

David Duke doesnt have experience making good media. Gibson does. This needs to happen.

Thats the best part.

But every movie ever made that has Hitler as a character is usually played by a Jew, and nobody complains.
Why are you kikes such Hypocrites?

I think it's cool

it's like asking if one person attacks another one why does the attacker goes to jail but the attacked gets to stay free.

Attached: 1490512023556.jpg (500x736, 66K)

But Hitler was a Zionist. Shouldn't you guys really be mad at himmler?

is this the source of the current civil war between Zionist Israelis like bibi and the European globalists like soros?

we know Duke works for Israel. you can stop now

feels very good

Attached: look-at-me-i-am-the-jew-now.jpg (568x427, 117K)

how so?

What's funny is this isn't how it works.
If some nigger suckerpunches me on the street and I beat his ass and the cops show.
They're gonna throw me in jail until trial.
It wasn't like this 20 years ago.

The word they were afraid to use was "notorious."

prove he's a nazi
or shut up because you're being a stereotypical kike

>normalfags will think of the movie instead of the actual kikechilds.
this is new levels of schizophrenia...

Attached: schizo jews.jpg (1024x970, 115K)

>God is a woman
ah, explains quite a bit then

Mel already apologized for those things he said in the past. Why do they still want to label him? Me thinks "The Passion of the Christ" was the final straw.

>Ruttenberg

Attached: 1538568512265.jpg (480x480, 70K)

I hope this shit is canceled.

Then Mel funds a documentary on Jews in the banking and media industry and is the narrator.

How the fuck is (((hollywood))) allowing a rothschilld movie to be made? are they laughing in our faces?

that's half of my assumption also. But at the same time the salt from the kikes is delicious, and stuff to wake up more normies is always good, and normies do love their kikewood videos..

It was going to be made by (((them))) or a white supremacist. Who do you think (((they))) would rather make it?

jews have no problem jewing other jews.

Jews have no right to decide who the fuck should play a role in a movie you dumb cunt, you put niggers in every white role in every movie. Go kill yourself.

Attached: Check thumbnail.jpg (1024x630, 73K)

Classic Aussie irl shitposter

>you put niggers in every white role in every movie

and you put niggers in every pink hole of your white women.

*mike drop*

>Shia LaBeouf
Washed up actor trying to be relevant again
Sad

Dude that was weak

The white girls fucking arabs is just a meme, the only way those muslims cunts are getting laid is by raping you dumb fucking jew. And it's your fault they are here from the beginning. I hope every last one of you gets nuked or gassed, and if I would lead the cleansing of jews I would make some of you watch it and record it in 4k HD so everyone could see your dirty tears. Now go and bite off some childrens forskin you jew pedo fuck. Kys.

he's swedish so no.

>celebrated jewish banking dynasty
>celebrated

Statistically speaking whites are one of the races least likely to racemix, jews on the other hand...

look at this for all the butthurt

This. These pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with their threads.

Face it. most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history. get over it losers

Mel Gibson is the greatest movie director of the modern age. If he could make movies free from (((their))) influence, they'd be masterpieces.

As is, I do no think this will be a movie to name the Jew, if anything, probably the opposite. Mel is just a single guy, and there isn't anything he can do about the fact (((they))) control the outlets where he can express his creative ability, unfortunately.

We have to meme this movie into the goddamn cosmos. This must happen.

Attached: 1557686127832.jpg (689x1024, 96K)

Look he's mad now

Attached: 1557255176539.gif (279x235, 1.86M)

lol, im mostly just lurking your posts jew, your seething kvetching is pretty entertaining

>says the jew

I have alot of female friends and all of them hates arabs and niggers, noone is dating them they are walking amongst each other only, apart from when they rape people. Only SJW girls are into sandniggers and noone respects them, and you always see them with marks around their eyes due to their arab is beating them. Swedes don't respect those girls and we actually spit on them.

Go think memes about Sweden are real somewhere else you dirty kike. Our current goverment had 20% votes and it's every social communist cuck in this country, the rest got shut out. You will see next election that Swedes will rule once again, and kike mc berg, we will come for you aswell. Don't tilt whites over the edge.

Attached: 1547041853434.jpg (740x588, 164K)