Exactly how segregated is the US

I often get conflicting reports. One that it’s the land of the 60% where there are spics and niggers at every corner. Another where segregation never went away and people stay contained in their own areas. What’s the truth mutt anons?

Attached: B5D3629F-17EF-4CDA-A57E-57724690AB09.png (697x569, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
pg.com/jobs/jobs_us/pdf/plant-technician-test.pdf
census.gov/data/tables/2017/demo/popest/counties-detail.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still pretty segregated. The irony of the post civil war era is that the abolitionists sold the former slaves a lie. The north may have outlawed slavery but it was far more segregated than the south it was just done behind closed doors instead of out in the open. The freed black slaves came north in the "Great Migration" but were met with miles of red tape to prevent them from living anywhere but ethnic ghettos like everyone else in the North. While the practice of redlining is illegal it doesn't stop people from self segregating which is what happens.

there are some whiter areas in the far north and in the middle. It’s extremely multicultural tho. Spanish is just as common as English in the souther states.
All the major cities are flooded to the brim with muds.
As for me in north Texas. I work with 100s of people, many girls my age. but I simply can’t speak there language. years go by surrounded by people but unable to talk to them.
They can’t even talk to each other because there from different countries in South America.

but yea there’s no type of segregation. the government intentionally builds section 8 housing (all blacks) in white neighbor for the purpose of 1) Keeping whites from building there own communities
2) because Almost all the crime is committed by lazy blacks and if they mix them with whites it evenly distributes the crime rating.

Generally speaking blacks are a heavy burden on society. Statistically it takes 3 average whites to carry the tax weight of 1 average black.

It’s bad. the population replacement will speed up dramatically due to the fact that whites only have the option of dating non whites here.

Attached: 8252790A-A656-4CA1-AECC-E9A40EE99B8A.jpg (899x899, 261K)

Unless they're forced to be around each other, they usually don't.
>t. Alabama

Contrary to what the (((propaganda))) says, everyone just keeps to their own group. No jungle fever. White people here are super white and blacks range from full negro to partially white and don't have the 23&Me to prove it. You can kinda tell because they're less stupid than the average and a little lighter.

I completely disagree with everything you just said.

The poor areas are like self ghettoized prisons of minorities. Born dark skin? Chances are you are born in the city and in the poorer parts of it.

Use your words

Central Florida here.

Every neighborhood is segregated by income, which generally separates people by race.

My subdivision is 95% white, and the medium household income is in the low six figures. Same everywhere across the state.

Attached: 34.jpg (1080x810, 120K)

It depends on the area. Most of America is still segregated. There are black towns and white towns. Or in the very white northeast suburbs, it'll be white towns, and then white trash towns that might have a nigger. If there's a rich nigger in the white suburbs, that's an anomaly. Usually that position is held by asians. Hispanics seem all over, but I never knew any in my state. Otherwise, somehow they find rentals in even otherwise decent towns sometimes, but yeah again, usually there are hispanic parts of certain towns.

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

this is all you need OP

Attached: 1552462377435.png (600x599, 274K)

Well Mr. Boob, let's discuss it. In my experience people self-segregate a lot in the South but don't show much animosity as far as racial tensions go. People have more or less accepted the pace of life that they live alongside those very unlike them. When there is black foolishness and tragedy, people just shrug it off and just accept that this is what niggers do and it can't be helped. They had hundreds of years to improve their lot and they refuse to take advantage of it if it's not handed to them.

With that said, 100% segregation is damn near impossible. The numbers just don't support that. That much is true. However there are clear boundaries that people keep to themselves in, whether it's by choice or circumstance.

thanks bud

I was wanting to know more on a local level rather than a regional one

Yeah pretty much. Here in Alabama, nearly all low-end and menial labor nearby is done by blacks. The factories have a very hard time just to get them to show up to work.

The irony of it is that most really hate school and run off to wage labor, but all the higher paying factory work that Alabama has requires that they take an aptitude test. I think it's called the Plant Technician Skills and Abilities Test and it is industry standard to administer it to them. Most of them cannot pass it, no matter how many incentives and training opportunities are available to them. Companies here will easily throw down six figures to train willing and able people up because their next best competitor is the United States Army, who will give six figures worth of education subsidy to anyone who can score over 31st percentile on their ASVAB.

This is the future of someone who won't take the time to learn. American companies flat out won't hire them if they can't make the cut. Korean companies will and offer more opportunities to those who are capable (i.e. pay for training), but they will work them like dogs. The only obstacle between being worked like a slave and earning a comfortable life... is learning how to add.
>PTSAT Practice
pg.com/jobs/jobs_us/pdf/plant-technician-test.pdf

They should never be shown pity or given handouts. It's their own damn fault.

zoom in bruv

Attached: 1543524103054.jpg (1024x737, 143K)

You can find that using US Census data. Hope you're autistic. It's a lot to work through.
census.gov/data/tables/2017/demo/popest/counties-detail.html

Not nearly enough

>Every neighborhood is segregated by income, which generally separates people by race.
Not true in the cities. I often end up living next to poos and chinks, and not only whites as one could expect

Every city has niggers around every corner because our government shipped them there from the south and forced us to "integrate" with them at bayonet point.

Rural and Suburban America is still very segregated (for now)

yea, I know Texas is completely loss. if a school has 60% whites it’s considered a white school. I’m not completely sure what the northern states are like tho.

but yes there is peace among the races as best as one can be. Hispanic people are ok. Very compatible with the west. blacks never assimilate.
Also the intermixing has ruined any type of social cohesion.
it’s almost like an ancap society now. all you have is your property and your guns. it’s not the America I was born into.

Attached: 027F240D-B098-48E3-966C-63B86D9B9630.jpg (711x721, 167K)

Not enough

Attached: 15407861285634.png (1912x1048, 2.09M)

Attached: 1542146035881.jpg (677x677, 321K)

(forgot what city this is...)

Attached: 1542148083771.jpg (960x960, 429K)

Attached: 1554365043927.gif (469x313, 379K)

The segregation is between money and no money.

ahh that one was columbus

Attached: fischer detroit.png (800x800, 1.14M)

Missed opportunity for the file name
Also checked

Attached: miami.jpg (960x960, 367K)

Yeah Texas is fucked

Attached: houston.jpg (960x960, 667K)

What goes down here? Is this like the last bastion of the KKK or something?

Attached: whiteyville.png (485x446, 177K)

Wow so much of burgerland is uninhabited. What takes place there?

I know this is projecting my problems on the world. but raising a family isn’t ideal in these conditions. if I managed to find that 1 single white girl in a 5 mile radius. the kids would be the only whites in the school district all the way through. Just how I was raised.

I physically have no attraction towards anyone who isn’t white.

and I only want to associate with other whites. I do plan on moving once my family dies off.
maybe I’ll burn our family houses down to prevent the locus swarms from living in them after I’m gone.

that north west migration might be calling to me.

Attached: DF9B6415-5C25-4FA7-BE32-F9CF08C146BD.png (619x453, 46K)

Yeah I've lived in Texas as a kid. I remember when Killeen had military checkpoints everywhere after 9/11, and I saw a massive influx of blacks when Hurricane Katrina hit. New Orleans was just so absolutely fucked that no one thought they'd move back. Many didn't. They blew the aid money and couldn't afford to, and became part of the Dallas/Ft. Worth Jungle. Hispanic kids were everywhere and were a mainstay in any school, but they were pretty alright and highly impressionable compared to the others. Very industrious because they ended up working with their parents and had a reason to do well in their education. Working in 105 degree heat picking peaches on the panhandle fucking sucks.

Dubya also had a hardon for trying to improve education in CFB-ISD area and brought in a lot of foreign exchange students at the time of his presidency. Even for their origin countries, they were crazy smart and the theory was that these smart kids would rub off on the others. Didn't work of course. These kids isolated themselves into little corners. What it did instead was attract the smarter kids to the little geniuses so it ended up working to find potential Gifted/Talented students.

I can't imagine what Texas is like now. 14 years is a very long time indeed.

Farming and ICBMs

I'm Australian so I can only speak for Australia but multiculturalism doesn't really work at all. People still prefer living near their own people. There's a lot of racial tension that everyone just pretends doesn't exist.

Say you have a room full of white people chatting and having a good time. Then one black guy enters the room and it goes quiet. That's how I'd best describe the Australia situation. Also, the room has too many people and there are no jobs.

farms, military and national parks

Farms, mountains, empty plains, national parks, Indian reservations, forests, a desert, some salt flats.

Here is my experience in the cities I've been to:
>there are areas that are mostly white people. these are the areas that feel richer, quite safe, and quieter
>there are areas with mostly black people, that feel much more dangerous and poorly maintained
>these areas tend to be very separate. there are white areas, and black areas, and whites avoid living in these areas as much as they can. the word "bad neighborhood" is essentially synonymous with "black neighborhood"
>inner cities are almost entirely black. the suburbs outside a city tend to be white.
>in cities, most bars and restaurants are filled with whites, especially in more decent areas. bars with lots of minorities tend to be known as such. most city "events" like beerfests or food festivals tend to be very white.
>most businesses offices in the financial district are almost entirely white or indian/asian
>the nice neighborhoods in cities tend to have their own grocery stores that are well maintained. you go a few blocks to more black areas and you'll notice the stores have almost entirely black customers
>public transportation is filled with blacks. bus stops are filed with blacks. there are of course whites that take public transportation, but you notice minorities more
>most rural and suburban areas tend to be extremely white, with some asians and indians who decide to live there too
American cities are EXTREMELY segregated, basically. Recently there have been some trends of gentrification where whites move back and city areas clean themselves up. But it still feels this way.

Northern States are extremely segregated, that alone is enough for them to survive the shitskin waves. Texas was never really like that.

Well there is less race mixing here, and we also get to laugh at mudsharks and exclude them from the human race without being sent to the Winston Churchill Gulag; so we’ve got that’s going for us which is good

Non whites need to live in places you can survive solely off government benefits

Yep. America sounds like it has the same thing going on. White people will basically have their own bars, restaurants etc that they frequent because they'd like to go out without being attacked or robbed. So much for diversity.

I live in California so I live around Mexicans, blacks, Asians, Indians and Arabs. I see all these people everyday. In fact, I'm visiting my dad and mom is being visited by an Indian woman and a Mexican woman. It's pretty damn diverse. Unfortunately...

Yea I’m from the DFW area. right in the middle. It’s completely gone. I was born here 30 years ago and witness the decay in just my life. from all white to being the only white left.
When whites flea they follow behind. :(
I think I could be far more tolerant if there was just a handful of whites around. We’ve let in so many that they’ve just started converting this to Mexico.
I’m so passionate about Europe’s demise because I know Damn good in well that Europe will be annihilated in just 20 to 30 years.
the holidays are gone, The culture is gone, Theres no fashion, no Pride in owning property, Or work ethics, It’s like a neo Babylon.
Turn the tv on and it’s all blacks and interracial and homosexuals, obesity And just degeneracy every which way, and I’m getting sick of this.

Attached: DC95E418-B57A-44DF-AE39-AEBA73FEBB2A.jpg (500x593, 112K)

My god that stuff is fucking easy. I have a iq of 84. And i understood most of it. The pullys where what got me.

I study for a hour amd i wpuld past it.

>but raising a family isn’t ideal in these conditions
Conventional wisdom always says it's never the right time to raise a family. It's a significant investment that requires lots of sacrifice. It'll upend your current life and you'll be forced to make another life anew, which is why people who do start families just retort that they'll find a way (and do).

If you want an example, there are people that post here that have gone through terrible events out of their control and made it out just fine. The children of the South African reconquista of 1994 are now old and their lives rebuilt. The children of the Yugoslavian Civil War are of age and occasionally tell their stories here. They don't remember too many details though. They were children after all.

Even the families with comfortable suburban lives here did not have ideal childhoods. America is fraught with divorces and broken families. The people you see today are far from ideal but they're alright for the most part.

There are lots of things that are out of your control, but it would be foolish to say that it will stop you from getting what you want forever. There will never be a perfect time and you shouldn't wait for it. All that can be said is that you deal with life as it comes by. Take what you want for yourself while you're there.

If you find a girl that likes you for who you are and does nice things for you because she wants to, take it further. Chances are good that she's white. The virtues that you idolize in a wife is distinctly western. If the time comes to start a family out of passion or lifelong goals, be ready to make your sacrifices and preparations early on. Strong family support helps a lot and I would consider it vital to a child's upbringing. The eldest tend to be wiser, adults experienced and energetic, and youth receptive.

The truth is that everything has gotten worse and everyone knows, but you needn't halt your life because of it when there's so much of it ahead of you.

All that matters is that whatever your goals are, your survival and well being are vital necessities to sustain. You may need to uproot yourself and move to where the pockets of good people still are. You described it yourself: "White Flight." That's your prerogative though. If you want a white family, you'll need to find those pockets.

>t.Fuckingfaggot

Yeah, I'm off to get my ass kicked in Basic in the Army and become a medic, get my degree, etc.

I've been tutoring these kids for three months in DEP and only got three kids in out of probably 150 of them. They struggle to add or multiply, and cannot understand that there are opposite operators for them (i.e. subtraction, division). Forget about algebra or word problems, it takes me nearly 15 minutes to teach them how to use a ruler.

It's a textbook undertraining problem. They didn't pay attention in class and nigged for 18 years and now it's coming to bite them in the ass for the first time in their life. Even the Army wants nothing to do with them.

Worst of all is that I provide that training all for free. Tens of thousands of hours of study and practice and over half a million pages of knowledge, all at no cost while I wait to ship. They're "always busy" or "wait for me until I graduate." It can't be helped.

rude

That was very inspirational Thanks Brother... yea I should continue my search... I’ve noticed that women talk to me more now then when I was younger. Maybe because there getting to the age of wanting something long term

This doesn't look right to me at all... Shouldn't there be more orange in 2010?

You're established, that's all. When everything is uncertain and dangerous, you're stable and safe. You're beginning to see life work in your favor so make it work for you. This is what older men mean when it becomes a buyer's market for them.

You'll need to thoroughly vet though, but needn't be exacting on perfect standards. No one's perfect, but they cannot be damaged. Fortunately for you, most women have surrendered their entire life histories to social media.

Best of luck. Someone else's future starts with you.

Attached: family.jpg (758x769, 128K)

That map doesn't show population density too well.

There are A LOT of orange dots in the cities in Cali, Texas, and Florida

Attached: 1551320798284.jpg (1982x1423, 381K)

Florence Alabama here. You must be from those shitholes down south because I fuck black chicks on the reg.

disgusting

We use income to segregate now. Juan and Jamal aren't able to pony up $3k a month for a mortgage so if you want your kids growing up in a white neighborhood, you're subjected to the nigger-tax. Turns out, people will pay almost anything to get the fuck away from these people, something Schlomo is well aware of.

>big yikes
There's nothing to be proud for picking low hanging fruit user, let alone fruit that dropped to the ground.

Not gonna lie. Don't support it, but it's a good move. Breed the fuckers out so they can finally disappear once and for all. That's what our biggest mistake actually was. Good job.

Damn look how big NYC's boner is..

So let me guess: Macon county or someshit hole trailer park near Mobile? Am I right?
Because in the North part of the state, you know Huntsville, we always have to pretend you white trash morons dont exist.

YUUUUUGE

Meant for

Blacks constantly complain about "gentrification" at the same time they complain of segregation.

Cities are full of spic and nigs, not so much rural. You're a nigger of you think this map takes population densities into consideration.

Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia will be the center of Whitetopia.

You heard it here first.

Attached: 1554692877031.png (951x911, 698K)

Attached: 1517217136152.png (4144x3088, 711K)