This costs $1500 per month to live like this

>this costs $1500 per month to live like this

People are never going to rise up no matter how shit their existence gets, are they?

Attached: 1556341179368.jpg (1563x879, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepodshare.cloudbeds.com/
thepodshare.cloudbeds.com/reservas/BdzKV1?referral_id=20551&association_direct=1#checkin=2019-05-14&checkout=2019-05-15
zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-26/we-need-take-action-now-la-homeless-deaths-jump-76
otodom.pl/oferta/luksusowe-blisko-centrum-ID406KQ.html#4d9c8d5c14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not shit-tier if it's all you know of life user. How many of these people have really "lived?" They will tow the line 'till the end of their miserable lives.

NOT

REAL

CAPITALISM

what sort of liberal dystopia is this? Sauce they all willingly pay $1500 apiece for that?

Look up "Podestrians"

What do you mean “rise up,” do people have the right to demand cheap or free housing in the most overcrowded city in the US?

Commies need to get gassed, you never even try to make any sense.

IIRC that service is in big cities like LA and includes unlimited shit like water, waste disposal, wifi, TV, and use of facilities with access to every single location they have.

I definitely wouldn't want to live there but it might be worth it to save you an hour or two commute to your job. Proper housing down there is stupid expensive

I spend six months of every year on a factory fish processing ship. Our bunks are better than that and most of the people on board are ex-cons and Samoans

all I see is the etymology and the word 'Podesta'

had to do my own research because OP is a faggot

thepodshare.cloudbeds.com/

Pod Living. lol L.A. fucking sucks

Those people look really hip tho.

>Friends are not permitted on the property, other than for pickup or drop off. If your friend would like to hang out, please have them purchase a day pass $15 at the front desk. Anyone caught bringing unregistered guests into the building, may be asked to leave without refund.

lmao what the fuck

Source: thepodshare.cloudbeds.com/reservas/BdzKV1?referral_id=20551&association_direct=1#checkin=2019-05-14&checkout=2019-05-15

I get taxed enough thanks

Friends cost $15 a day and parking costs $20 a day

>NPC world
Who needs space when you lack your own thoughts.

The people who live like that want to. They’re rich kids who enjoy the lifestyle and believe they’re being smart by spending their money “wisely” by living in shit conditions.

So no. Nobody will ever rise up because the dumb ones do this and the smart ones are pacified.

>Who needs space when you lack your own thoughts.
Superb put

They are well-off people getting scammed by “commies”

It’s actually a great idea, wish I did it

imagine the smell

Do you know how much these people earn? They've put themselves in this conditions willingly to save sweet moneys and buy something really cool.

You can't live like that however, greenhouse boy.

This is true, and the correct attitude

A Hipster Summercamp ain't cheap, son

Are all the utilities included in that $1500?

>Caifornia
>Capitalism
Pick one ching chong

To have to pay $1500 to live in Gulgag.
LOL.

I know all of these fucking mouthbreathers just love to repeatedly say "muh dystopia" but holy fuck this is worse than communism. No private property and the place you live in charges you to invite people to your "communal living space" which actually isn't communal at all

Attached: 1803261D-90F3-4586-9560-F36048B0A86C.jpg (800x800, 117K)

>$1500 a month
Any three of these dumbfucks could group together in a large (3 bedroom) apartment and live like people, not animals.

To you dipshits who constantly call East Asians insect people, I look forward to looking down on you from Heaven and seeing your words come back to hit you in the face you exactly like I said it could and would. Through communism. Know why? Because you don't fucking listen and you let your ego blind you.

Reminds me of something...

Attached: new york times 1941.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

It's a prison lol

that's the best part: how many of the people that live at these places are the "anti-capitalist pro-communist 'no private property' 'taxes is theft'" libtard types? how could any of them abide by this if they really believe in all that shit?

Probably not in commiefornia

>213102112

This isn't pod living. This is living under the boot of the Jew.

You want real Pod living go to Japan.

peak utopia, imagine the smell.

Your zombie hitler doesn't scare me

Attached: H2FrspC.jpg (960x600, 128K)

>waaah, overcrowding has driven property prices through the roof this isn't FAIR!
So move somewhere else
>wha.. but, umm, I, uhh, YOU'RE A FASCIST!!!

They love living like this, it makes them feel like they're in a commune but then they can blame any inconveniences at capitalism and the rich

>wanting to live around people
What the hell is wrong with normies?

Funny how only whites exist in that picture, isn't that discrimination? Put more niggers inside.
But yeah, 1st world is crap, 2nd world is the best, 3rd world is pure shit.

Funny how people in rural USA who think of themselves as pure capitalists are the least capitalists, while dumbfucks of USA call Californians Communists, when they are the biggest capitalists. USA is totally retarded.

They keep those people in the slums of commiefornia where they can commit crimes against eachother and live in basically permanent poverty.

niggers don't believe in diversity. that's why you don't see them around other races but their own. it's not that people are keeping them from entering their spaces; they self-segregate.

These disgusting art communities represent an insignificant percentage of the population.

We will see massive civil unrest before the general population accepts this as the standard of living.

save money, buy a house and farm

>hey honestly that doesn’t look so bad, I might consider that as a temporary option to save some mon-
>$1500 a month

???

It’s more than a normal rented room in commiefornia....

Rothschilds own your country. Your masters sold you out 400 years ago.

California is the most capitalistic state and region on planet. Ok Jude. Where do you invest if not California with your capitalistic know-how. Dow Jones is California. If you worry about Dow Jones or any stocks you worry about California not employing enough illegals and niggers by capitalistic bosses. The industry index of USA is California and Jew York, capitalistic cities where they replace whites with subhumans who create more debt, which means more money for the banks.

Attached: Dow Jones.png (1626x1055, 164K)

how else are you going to keep out the nigs if you charge less than $1500 a bunk and don't have strict rules about everything?

The day I have to live in those cuck pods will be the day I'll walk into the forest and let survival of the fittest choose wether I'm worthy of living off of nature. I'll abandon modern Life and only bring two things. My wetherby 308 and my hunting equipment. That's all I'll need in a distopyan future the liberals will have created for us.

Attached: 1557186882540.jpg (1378x844, 732K)

I'm stealing this.

how much is a conjugal visit pass? do the others get to watch?

It's actually not because there are government regulations (in this case zoning laws) that prevent people from building new housing and that also causes housing prices to go up.

holy fuck that's almost too real

Hows it going Ted? Didn't think they would let you use Jow Forums while in prison

Well done

Communists are owners, never renters. Communists don't care about price or migrants. Capitalists care about price and migrants, to increase economic growth. Communism isn't concerned with economic growth, they have exactly how much they planned, there is never too little or too much. Capitalistic competition has too little and too much. If i plan then i have exactly how much i planned. Like when you order from Amazon, you have what you ordered, you don't have less or more.

kek

>communists are owners
>abolish private property
What in the name of fuck?

Who's Pacha? El Pacha?

Collective literally means everybody employed is private owner, every parent that has children in school is private owner, every human that lives on certain land is private owner. Stop pretending you are the owner when you rent and don't decide jack shit. You have very few owners, few gigantic capitalistic owners, everybody else does what they decide, you don't decide anything.

its most likely a tech incubator. it's not much different than a frat house except maybe a little less wild

>and the smart ones are pacified
Also the real reason behind affirmative action

And how does that relate to government influencing the market? A very bare bones definition of capitalism is the government having little power or influence over the market. So since the government has a huge amount of power in the housing market, it is less capitalistic than say the shoe market.

The Bug people have displaced these people. The have gained the wealth making the stuff these people once made . Our government has let them price us out of the housing

What amazes me is that they could divude that in small boxes but they prefer to live like fucking niggers in a commune

i have no idea why anyone still lives in a city if they make under 100k per year. it is mind boggling. if you don't have a six figure income you shouldn't live within 20 miles of a city. its like the ultimate cuck trap, just pure exploitation designed to trick you into killing yourself for a living that will never give you enough money to be comfortable. and these fucking retards just flock to it and eat it up

Attached: kowloon-01.jpg (968x681, 161K)

It's low corporate tax capitalism

Funny enough, it's the left-wing types the ones who create and take profit from abusive shit like these overpriced communal rooms.

Such a communist utopia would have to be enforced by a strong central government, we are not ants. In such a society, you do not own your house or your business, you are renting it from the government. Instead of renting your house or apartment from a landlord you would be renting it from the government. You don't own any private property or industry.
>every parent that has children in school is private owner
Literally what? Owner of what?

Yes, your government has very tiny influence on country and 0 influence on market. Your presidents literally do what investors tell them. Collective doesn't needs investors, they collect money from collective owners, not external non-owners. Collective doesn't needs money from some money inventors. When you take money you already implicitly work for others. You drive to big city with your cuck cars because (((they))) created the jobs, you didn't, you aren't a collective decision maker. Collective decides every job, capitalistic wageslaves take jobs, not create them.

specially with the amazing transportation that we have nowadays, why eat where you shit

You are ants, Communists aren't. You are consumer ant, you buy what is available for purchasing, decided by supermarket. You didn't decide what they sell. When supermarket can't sell they import more people, that's what we call economic growth aka failure of humanity. They on purpose build more supermarkets than they can sell products, so they can import more people. It's neverending.

It's LA

Those are all indoctrinated bugs and liberal faggots.

Honestly, they deserve everything they get.

That’s penatti linkola you fucking retard

Attached: 347341D7-9675-4745-A849-B1905A473FDD.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Retard-tier comment

Did you miss the part where zoning laws (government) cause house prices to go up? The government has a huge effect on housing prices and therefor that particular market isn't purely capitalistic.

I'd pay less a month for a house why are people still living there?

What? No liberals believe taxation is theft. Unless you're confusing them with classical liberals (libertarians)?

Wouldnt it be fun to spread ebola in those communes

The US isn't an example of a free market dipshit
>decided by supermarket
Have you ever been to the US? At any given time there is 20 different brands and types of bread. The people choose which bread they want and those who cannot compete go under. In a communist society, there is only one type of bread. If the companies don't do what the people want, they go under (unless there is severe government influence. kind of like communism). Communists have to use the prescribed system, the prescribed jobs, the prescribed products. They have no say

House prices only go up when you increase price as owner of house. Or are you telling me you are so cucked that another company makes your prices rise? Then you even more capitalistic. That's the basis of capitalism the pyramid hierarchy, where top bosses give to little bosses and eventually to workers, at top is the bank of course. American banks have lots more money than your GDP, they are the ruler. So obviously if stock market influences you, then those guys are above you. Communism doesn't gets influenced by money. When i own my house i own it, it has no value in Communism, it can't be sold without permission outside of collective and foreigners can't buy it anyway. Communism has similar salaries, doesn't really matter much, workers are hired to build housing and people can buy it by working for 1 year or they get some government housing. Renting isn't a thing.

I dont know what to think:
-All whites
-No niggas (why?)
-I have been in 4 starts hotel who charged less

>House prices only go up when you increase price as owner of house
You forgot to factor in the value of the land and housing units per amount of land, which zoning laws directly influence, but okay. Also what the fuck are you even arguing about?

it's essentially the rat utopia experiment done on retarded lib techies, but just worse

>no privacy
>no self-owned property except the shit you can carry in a couple of tubs, even that can get stolen
>nowhere to comfortably change, eat, etc alone
>everyone has the same exact single-man, uncomfortable bed
>have to walk around/lie around in street clothes all day
>fucking get up out of bed and put your bare feet on to dirty, stained, warehouse-tier concrete
>gulag cheap plywood, florescent lighting, and bed frames
>surrounded by other faceless, ripped jean wearing, pretentious, self-righteous nobodies
>autistic bedroom guitarists audibly stink up the place once a week with a forced slap guitar jam sesh you can't get away from without leaving
>1500 fucking dollars a month
>friends aren't allowed without paying

it's amazing, there's actually not a SINGLE person in this photo that looks happy or comfortable, it's got the same vibe as a snapshot of a retirement home for the mentally ill

oh b-but muh free wifi, goyflix, and navy showers

Attached: 1556511322129.jpg (525x521, 17K)

People didn't choose jack shit. Bank gave money to Jew and he hired 2000 companies who make bread, created bunch of brands, very easy. You weren't asked, nobody was asked, you just plug in and work for them or buy their shit. Whenever a goy makes too much money working for Jews and tries to make this free market delusion a reality the bank simply pumps 200 times the money you have and creates more job creators to rival your bakery until every small shop is run by (((them)). Then you say thank you mr, Shlomo for beagle. You see your white KKK community will never get 1% of money non-whites will get and that's becoming a reality more of Jews and Mexicans are in power. They are going to prefer their own.

who can even afford these homes? New US middle class lives in vans.

The US will turn into a 3rd world shithole like India and China due to boomers and Corporate Executives who can't see past the next financial quarter.

most americans will end up homeless and dying of diseases on the street.... the lucky ones will be living in pods

5 million homeless died since 2007, the number will grow exponentially and kill off the nation

>disease-ridden
80% of population will have cancer in their lifetime and unable to work or pay the bills

>hobos
you never own your home. you rent it from the bank (mortgage) and govt (property tax).
once your cancer prevents you from working, you go out on the street and die like the rest of american goyim

see zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-26/we-need-take-action-now-la-homeless-deaths-jump-76

the irony is, all sharts fall under these categories. you are all mentally ill, cancer-ridden, hobos. once you finally realize this, you will already be dying in the street.

Why USA is still in denial they collapsed like USSR in 2008?

I worked with a fresh migrant pajeet and he invited me to his home a couple times. There were at least a dozen of them living in that fucking 4 bedroom house, no word of a lie.

Value of land can be changed by wishes of owners of land, either private or government, they can choose whatever number they like. Government in capitalism is just another private company and they work with market, they are almost market, but they aren't because of all those legal matters they need to overcrome. Of course if you got great corruption and lawyers you can be a businessman in government aka mafia. You really can't say your banks being fully government run, since they aren't, they print money based on market demand and when some guy knows some guy in government he is said to be great job creator and gets money explicitly by connections to hire people, but in most cases it's implicit, market simply needs more money when they import more people.

All I see is a cuck audience.

Attached: podshare_podcasting-13_copy~~5b3a45606369e.jpg (1600x948, 516K)

This sounds a whole lot like communism minus the free choice and less starvation. I don't get it, you say you hate capitalism because it is so difficult to move up the ladder. So you say we should initiate communism, where it is actually impossible to move up the ladder. And again, the USA in its present state is not a Free Market.
>People didn't choose jack shit
Lets say everything you say is correct. I don't know, it is probably fairly close to accurate for most countries. With communism, you also don't choose jack shit. When there is no choice or variety the companies don't have to adjust to any form of competition leaving no choice and no variety.

>sharts laughed at free 3 bedroom commieblock apartments in USSR
>burgers live in pods
>20 million homeless americans since 2000

poos, spics, chinks living 10 per apartment is not helping either. Regardless of that point, it’s immigration full stop.

I see this everywhere in LA. 10 beaners rent out a 1 bedroom apartment meant for 1 white person. It's easy for them to all chip in $250 bucks per month but an American who doesn't wanna live like in a 3rd world shithole now has to pay $1500 all by himself unless he wants to live the 3rd world beaner lifestyle. Fuck that. Fuck sanctuary cities and their fucking retarded democrat politicians who promote this kind of degeneracy. 1 room bedroom shouldn't cost more than $600 bucks. Like in the rest of the world.

I see 5 illegal beaners crammed in 1 room. So they basically pay like $10 bucks each per day, so most of them pay like $300 per month for rent while destroying our housing prices and economy. Fucking filth. Fucking sanctuary cities.

I know they pack 20 shitskins to a room, since they’re my students

the last 10 years in my town is pajeets. 8 people in one apartment.

Better import a bunch of third worlders that won't complain about living with 30 other people in a single home so that housing bubble doesn't pop

>implying they're living like this out of necessity and not "the experience"

>Dat Oversocialization
He predicted this

Attached: download.jpg (264x191, 6K)

This is what you can have for $1500 per month (actually you would still have some money left for a dinner in fancy restaurant) in Warsaw which is already expensive as fuck.

otodom.pl/oferta/luksusowe-blisko-centrum-ID406KQ.html#4d9c8d5c14

>having to drive your kikemobile 1.5 hours each way through traffic every day isn't the ultimate self-cuck

user, Communism is very simple:
- do you decide in company? If yes, then you are owner.
- do you decide how to arrange roads and trees? If yes, then you are owner.
- do you decide who to fire in school as parent? If yes, then you are owner.

Where do you decide anything? You don't. We did in Socialism. You consume, while companies are created based on investment money, which all eventually comes from banks and those are the only real decision makers, the only people who run the market. Further levels down the hierarchy doesn't matters if top level is controlled. If banks decide 90% of what is done, then government and individualism just fills their plan with the rest of 10%. You work in small business, you decided to work there to fill their gap they created, it's all according to their plan. You aren't going to make a company that produces material Z, when you did research of market and you figured that profit is made with material X. This concept can even be applied to gold, since gold is only valuable because banks said it is.

Not quite so, the West is transitioning towards a globalized housing system, to reach the state of housing in BRICS (Brazil, India, and China). This is the basis of creating and keeping housing bubbles.

Contrary to what us naive folks might assume, the really stupendous profits aren't made in luxury buildings--they're generated by tightly packed slums. Here's how it works. Let's say a middle-class flat of 600 square feet (7.5 square meters) goes for $1 per square foot. The slum's equivalent 600 sq. ft. has been cut up into numerous cubbyhole rooms, each housing many people who each pay a relatively high fee for the miserable lodging. The rent per square foot in the slum is thus $5/sq. ft.

According to Davis (and this book is heavily, even obsessively footnoted/sourced), densities in Third World slums are astronomical--18,000 residents per acre is not uncommon. That's four modest-sized 10,000 sq. ft. residential lots in the U.S. suburbs--4 houses that might house 8 people, total, not 18,000.

So slums are immensely profitable--much more profitable than permanent "middle-class" housing. And will you be surprised to learn that most of the property in these mega-city slums is concentrated in a few hands?

The net result of this great urban overcrowding/high-rents/profitability is indeed pernicious.

The Western housing market is in the process of slumification.

this. Americans are actually becoming proud of it.

Brazil be the endgame of globalism, a truly multicultural, race-mixed dystopia. Whoever can find it to their profit to exploit Brazil I say God bless them.

our globalist ponzi economy is a consumer-based economy that is powered by borrowed money and importing millions of shitskins to increase consumption and borrowing

Nazis didn't even charge you for this kek

You cucked whites are going to do literally nothing about it so who cares. The time to kill politicians and their families was like 20 years ago