What Happens When Feminism Wins?

Does our society changes dramatically in both social and political?

Attached: 0CCCB402-AC81-4C5F-9A36-1B61BC2AF36A.jpg (1500x1782, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9i_oWzHlYLs
youtube.com/watch?v=VvtUCUM9yCU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47006912
youtu.be/idJ7dP246u0
youtube.com/watch?v=vANv2mb-aZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then the muslims will completely overrun them and we'll go back to the dark ages

Attached: iskander_al-jonesi.png (1023x766, 984K)

It doesn't. Ism's are distractions to be managed, nothing more.

we ring the bells

You want to know something I realized some time ago? Feminism will never win, because its not a player. Its a tool. It's communism VS Individualism. Women are just a means for communists to take power from men.

Society collapses and then we go back to a hard patriarchy with war brides and sex slaves. Basically, we will win in the end.

Feminism can't win. Just look at the 2016 election. Clinton was the most qualified and trustworthy candidate who has probably ever run for president but she lost to a retarded clown celebrity because of how racist, sexist, and stupid most people are (also russian interference). Now look at the current landscape for 2020. It'll probably be a white guy like Bernie or Biden and he'll probably win in a landslide, but if it was an equally qualified woman Trump would win again.

Men gave women the right to vote.

Maybe it's time we just took it away entirely.

nope. you get replaced. whites wont be able to reproduce. blacks & mexicans will keep fulling America. once we are majority we will kill you all and take your country.

We have all the gun you stupid nigger

Basically autocratic plutocrats will prop up figure heads as puppets while dumbing down the people below until they can replace human labor with ai servants until they upload their minds bit by bit ending the need of existing only in biological form.

Basically they are aiming for the Mass Effect Geth route while destroying natural earth for a synthetic one like living in a matryoshka brain.

Basically they want to create a breakaway reality with themselves as eternal puppet masters.
youtube.com/watch?v=9i_oWzHlYLs

Feminism already won

The SA jew is back. Haven't seen you in a long time.

>We have all the gun you stupid nigger

all those guns and so little numbers

it won't win, happening are cyclic and feminism marks top of retardation

>We have all the gun you stupid nigger

while your white numbers decline due to shitty birth rates. we are infultrating your army and goverment.

god not another mgtow thread do you faggots ever sleep

youre on a short leash, nigger, watch it

What you gonna do, send me a stern message? you cant even stand up to your woman, what makes you think you can stand up to a black person?

remember to set your sight to 10 retard

>remember to set your sight to 10 retard
Cant even control your woman, now pretends he has what it takes to kill someone. you are adorable

not all white men are cucks, and we never relax around you. good luck with your nigger take over or whatever when you dont even have working medicine and shit in the streets

>not all white men are cucks
your birth rates say otherwise. not even white woman want white men.

True but unfortunately it seems like it’s working. A lot of things were ruined in the past 40 years because of feminism For God sakes little babies every daycare all day long in some instances people are so depressed they are on Drugs women on antidepressants Men doing heroin ugh!

The world is destroyed.

Feminism is a Virus.

A biological weapon

Attached: 4470126E-3A30-4D8C-A6ED-BA33DB7E15D7.png (673x994, 469K)

>good luck with your nigger take over
but we already are? :) what color was your last president?

te deranjeaza adevărul țigane

This!

youtube.com/watch?v=VvtUCUM9yCU

Attached: 1556658332162.jpg (761x563, 60K)

If you look at the TV and how men are on the bottom in every commercial and sitcom you can tell feminism already won

>Feminism Wins

Attached: 1519668780564.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

sorry I don't speak gypsy

Do not worry, Islam steps in long before the feminists take over. They will have sense slapped into them and they will realise that it was a strong man they were looking for all along, they thought they wanted womens rights when all that was required was for their men to grow balls.

Feminism is just another shit test and western men FAILED.

Everyone will be charged with rape for even looking at a woman. Or shaking her hand.

what do you mean if it wins? They won a long time ago.

Collapse

Who enforces the matriarchy broz?

Feminism can't win, they're fighting a war against reality and they will suffer 100% casualties before reality even tries to fight back

Attached: but it will happen, and it will not be anything like you dreamed it to be.png (1042x518, 119K)

i used to think this was just people trying to be edgy.

now i agree 100% :/

We go back to caveman days after THE WAR and just knock bitches in the head and take them back to our hovels.

>Women are just a means for...
they're a tool to be used by anyone with the means to use them

>What Happens When Feminism Wins?
Decline and replacement by islam

Feminism is intended for ugly abominations to get males trough propaganda. They subvert beautiful females to not get males so there would be something left for them.

There is no win for feminism, no end-goal.

mashallah

Attached: 1557743654319.jpg (1200x561, 149K)

it wont because at the end of the day its like pic related

Attached: what do women want.jpg (443x750, 46K)

How can feminism win in reality when they are half the size of us and have brittle bones not designed for mortal combat.

lol, like women ever really regret anything they did. that would take the cognitive abilities of inward criticism and self reflection and taking responsibility, they will just blame men, per usual and continue being useless holes.

They already won long time ago in your country and installed all important laws they wanted and most western men agree and support these laws I bet you are one too since you raised by these laws and think they're right.

Shao Kahn is the rightful ruler of Outworld

All feminist movements were a mistake. There are no good feminists. Get it through your thick skull you dumb faggots.

Attached: women_and_empire.jpg (590x824, 238K)

Don't post disgusting . jpg

Ciudat, ma-ta e innebunita dupa pula de tigan.

Shao Kahn isn't real, but what is real are these hands, and any feminist can catch them.

You know women got voting rights in like 1840 or something, this is bullshit that i was in that 1900's

This.

The feminist society is conquered by a society that didn't become retarded.

Close, the men will convert to Islam en masse, just to eliminate the virus known as feminism.

>What Happens When Feminism Wins?
Empires fall due to decadence.

The end. Feminists don't have kids so their movement ends with them.

How does it feel to know your dumpster genetics are literally used as a geopolitical weapon?

Attached: fewdollars.jpg (547x720, 90K)

Feminism was just one massive, collective shit test. White men failed about as hard as you could possibly fail.

>t.tradcuck

But how will you find the time for white genocide when you're so busy shooting each other over rims, crack, sneakers, and gold chains?

A society completely reliant on government since families will be a thing of the past.

>How does it feel to know your dumpster genetics are literally used as a geopolitical weapon?

how does it feel becoming a minority in your own country?

islam takes over yay

> Wins?
What has it not already won?

>But how will you find the time for white genocide when you're so busy shooting each other over rims, crack, sneakers, and gold chains?

? youre genociding yourselfs. noone wants to breed with white men. not even white woman. look at your birth rates.

>white women
>mudsharks

Theres your problem - mudsharks aren't human beings.

pretty good actually. The destruction it causes will shake up the system and let new whites assume positions of power when it's all over. Out with the anglos in with the slavs

They can do that already.

It's incredible how her beauty fades away with every passing year. Ten years ago she was one of the most attractive women on this planet, nowadays she's like a 7/10

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47006912

It just gets blown out of proportion by media. Reality is is a lot of women can't stand feminists and they think they make them look weak.

But imagine times 10

>F-feminism used to be just
God... you fucking cucks just don't get do you?

>Theres your problem - mudsharks aren't human beings.

soon to be extinct race talking.

>new whites

guess you dont know what birth rates mean.

Feminism cannot win except in a short sighted case. The hard truth is that women have exactly the freedoms men grant them. When feminism makes men unneeded, because womyn are stronk and independent, they will withdraw from women. This means men will not protect women either (and possibly not even themselves as they may have given up on life). A more patriarchal society will then arise, probably by coming in from the outside. How this is not blatantly obvious to everybody is beyond me.

It never will. But if hypothetically it does, it just means more pussy for me and others like me.

Women are incapable of feeling regret. They will simply blame men, as they always do

a country where feminism has not yet won comes and conquers you.

Attached: s.png (500x697, 176K)

WRONG

only two people got the right answer

Attached: 1556671833181.gif (410x400, 712K)

I didn't know the fertility rate was 0. Even a hundred whites could rule the world since the people they're competing with are actual niggers.

Think about it. Niggers, beastly, lowly, non-thinking, monkey like creatures. What does the fertility rate have to do with the dominion of man over animal?

It happens Sweden. "Feminists" campaigning to import men that won't take no shit qnd will put them in their place. Feminism is just a call of despair for the restoration of the natural order.

Feminism just needs a good unlubed assfucking to bring her back in line.

Attached: 1557688775230.png (205x246, 41K)

go fuck yourself with an anime cardboard soiboy and fuck off to your sesame street haruka ayuni marathon japshit cartoons faggot..

Feminism, like all leftist ideologies, will fragment and attack itself like a disease. The right wing will solidify and take over the culture again.
youtu.be/idJ7dP246u0

>Then the muslims will completely overrun them and we'll go back to the dark ages
how do you know they wont be the light ages
if feminism causes Islam to win obviously feminism must have been worse
what does not kill me makes me stronger

Attached: 1552008194978.png (531x660, 379K)

the entire board has become filled with gypsies,jews,fat turks,hapas posting their race mixing propaganda and incel-tier bullcrap, nothing to complain about.

IT ALREADY WON, DUMMY

>Feminism is just another shit test and western men FAILED.
Bingo. BTW I trace modern feminism back to Victorian bullshit about "female nurturing virtue", so you bongs are #1 most guilty for creating this

>Clinton
>trustworthy

Go back to twitter. The adults are discussing politics

It collapses.

based

Here they tell you what they believe will happen (in Spanish):
youtube.com/watch?v=vANv2mb-aZo

This. Feminism as a prevailing culture isn't self-sustaining.
They don't produce anything.
They're incapable of maintaining the hard labor that is the foundation of the first world.
They're unable to protect themselves.
And most importantly, they need someone to blame at all times. And when they run out of people to blame, they'll turn on themselves.

weak men and their angry sons

I'm a Frenchman. Its good to watch the British and kikes destroy their own country but I wish they wouldn't bring the Italians and Germans down with them.

>when
Feminism has already won user

Attached: 79731C00079E47BBA921302E61334566.jpg (1125x1110, 623K)