Gun Control - (Not Bait)

So, idk how to say this without it sounding like bait. But why the fuck don't we have more strict gun laws? I understand the passion the majority of Americans have for their guns, but this is non sense. it's so stupidly easy to buy a gun. How do we keep guns out of the hands of crazy/mentally ill people? Because the current background checks are not enough.

And i just found out yesterday that Americans can still own full auto guns if they were registered before 1986.. Isn't this kinda bad? allowing full auto killing machines (Made for War) still accessible to Civilians? To me this sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

I understand guns are badass/fun.. but.. isn't it bad for a growing society?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x460, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d7AtOlcHirk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHALL

Enough with that Shall nOt crap. I like the 2a. i just want it to be under control a little better.

Guns cost money and poor/crazy people generally cannot afford to purchase firearms in a legal way. I’m rich and mentally stable. Why shouldn’t I be able to own a gun?

Capitalism: working as intended.

Because there are so many animals out there, people need access to safe, affordable guns.
At the end of this video is proof... These m0r0ns tried to rob... a gun store. Did not end well.
youtu.be/d7AtOlcHirk

And I want a grenade launchers and their ammunition to be available in vending machines, get fucked gun grabber.

Again, not against the 2A. just want stricter screening.

Yawn it's this thread again, hope those "shareblue sharebux" are worth betraying your country for. We don't forget and the penalty for treason is harsh.

Attached: 1430938025283.gif (500x500, 236K)

>i look at ass
>didn't find any

bait

Hows about suggesting the laws you'd like to see and explaining how they would work?
Instead of the "muh safety" with no ideas bullshit you petty tyrants always pull.

get fucked. pol will never support gun control.

Attached: 1556935378653.jpg (675x720, 42K)

>(not bait)
>posts bait
Well played, OP.

>So, idk how to say this without it sounding like bait.
>allowing full auto killing machines (Made for War) still accessible to Civilians?

because it is just really shitty bait.

That's where this thread comes in. If anyone has any good sane ideas for a law.

(You)
All fields

I wish full auto was readily available like it was back in the day.

Attached: 1478901806001.jpg (800x850, 84K)

>But why the fuck don't we have more strict gun laws?
Because the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

As a Californian, the screening here is strict enough. They run you through the criminal database and then make you wait a week after you’re cleared.

Mental health screenings are subjective and leave people at the whim of doctored who know nothing about gun ownership.

Get rid of niggers and gun deaths go down to basically zero.

I think we need more people control laws.

muh freedom

Attached: time-americans-own-46-of-the-worlds-1-billion-guns-39622398.png (500x566, 150K)

fuck you nigger

Attached: DetDisp.gif (320x178, 2.39M)

>it's so stupidly easy to buy a gun
It should be easier.

Attached: 1548716750236.jpg (1051x1037, 254K)

why so eager to have laws that remove freedoms? people should think a bit harder about what they wish for

post control laws when

Owns 40% of world's firearms and 100% of the freedom. Let's get that number up, boys!

Attached: EFC4828F-C93B-448A-82CA-B82ACAF25913.gif (600x580, 1.2M)

SEND MONEY TO ISRAEL

Attached: 1556359806260.jpg (461x600, 61K)

I'm gonna fuckin' pound that pussy so hard tonight.

Attached: image.jpg (473x491, 192K)

Stricter screening is against the 2nd amendment

What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you not understand?

I personally own a few guns, and i enjoy shooting from time to time. But i just want better screenings for people who want to buy guns. But idk what to suggest. I just find it sad so many people are being killed/hurt by guns. I just wish there was a way to detect crazy people/thugs

How old are you? 14?
There is no harm with owning guns unless the person is suicidal which in any case would cleanse themselves off the gene pool.
If you're complaining about the crazy mentally ill, then just arm more people. Any lunatic will get shot on sight if they try and kill someone else.
You are not entitled to be protected just because you breathe. Police are here to police you, they can't protect you. Get a fucking gun and protect yourself if you're too afraid of lunatics. A stable society with values and religions will have less lunatics anyway. Bring back the death penalty and no idiot will risk their lives to just kill someone.

You dont even know what buying a gun consists of.

Why do we need stricter gun laws? Violent crime and gun deaths are going down pretty much year after year. We are getting better at being a society with guns available. Why infringe on one of our oldest and most closely guarded rights now?

Because of some statistically insignificant mass shooters? Just because they blast it all over the news every time some random brings a gun out in public doesn’t mean there aren’t literal millions of us not having any issues with guns and gun ownership all the time.

With all of that said, I am terrified of guns and have no interest in having them anywhere near me, let alone owning one, but I don’t wish to inflict that fear on others and their ability to legally own a gun.

>And i just found out yesterday that Americans
take off the VPN, schlomo

WUZ

>a way to detect crazy people/thugs
They're the ones shooting at the non-crazy people.

Bring back dueling and watch society become more behaved in less than a year.

Guns are all meant to kill and the US citizen is supposed to have such tools for when it comes time to remove their government.

I live in California and we have strict gun laws. We sure ad he'll don't need anymore. I can't even get a license to carry because I don't fit the unconstitutional requirements that we have. Also, I have a license that allows me to purchase a gun and when I buy a handgun I still have to wait 2 weeks before I can take it home. Now, I need a license to buy ammo as well. I am also required to prove I own a gun safe. Those are just SOME of the laws we have to follow. If you've never bought a gun here you have no idea how difficult it is.

I want a battleship. And maybe some type of cannon or mortor in case the city gets out of hand.

you don't want no guns, you only want guns controlled by the state. and the state has murdered more people then any school shooters ever will. gonverments ARE inherently evil because they are ran by force imprisonment the draft , coherence theft of taxes, and murderous war.

the 2nd amendment protects the first. this is why britcucks have no guns, now they have hate speech and islam is flourishing.

guns are not intrinsically bad - people can use knives, cars, or bombs to kill masses of people.

guns are used to defend the individuals life against the evil people, or in the case of a tyrannical government, yet you propose you disarm the honest individuals who buy them legally, when they could be bought illegally as we see gangs and other criminals do? we all know how the failed war on drugs turned out. black markets flourish, and this would only disarm the honest, and prioritize the bad.

people shoot up schools and churches, and this is not the guns fault. the problem is an outdated barbaric school system that is ran by the state, and the endless importation of immigrant from 3rd world shit holes.

try again.

Attached: 1543788209351.jpg (1200x825, 62K)

NOT

>post obvious bait
>shills post to keep bumping
>newfags don't know about all fields
All fields guys. Stop bumping this dumb robopost

The vast majority of people committing murder in the US have felony criminal records already and aren't allowed to legally own guns.

Basically you're a halfwit.

Attached: Rookie numbers.jpg (500x342, 107K)

>How do we keep guns out of the hands of crazy/mentally ill people?
shoot them.
kys

>gun control
>I SWEAR THIS ISN'T B8 guise!
Kill yourself, noguns libfag

Why? Gun grabbers demonstrating their retardation has done more for gun rights in the last thirty years than pro-gun people could have ever dreamed.

Attached: rtc2019.gif (676x509, 99K)

Ya know what would be worse for growing a society, a helpless population against a tyrannical authority

You know those full autos can cost 10's of thousands of dollars and have to be registered. Why don't you look up how many legally owned full autos have been used in shootings. The number is insignificant.

murder is also illegal, yet we still have it.

My right to own a firearm outweighs your safety.
Those who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither.

Attached: images.jpg (231x219, 17K)

You know why guns were considered an inalienable right?

They are the closest thing to a level playing field that exists in this world. If everyone owns a weapon, and carries it regularly, crime becomes a nonfactor, as any criminal attempting to intimidate with a weapon gets rebuked immediately. When anyone can defend themselves effectively, crime is effectively deterred, as there is less likelihood of getting away with it consistently.

I'll sum it up for you. Two sides.

The police is our friend, if anything happens, we can trust them and the courts to do their job and protect us. (doesn't like guns)
The police may arrest criminals but the courts either don't give them jail time or they'll be out in a few years seeking revenge. I have to defend myself, my family has to defend itself or at least scare of possible aggressors. (supports guns).
I'm the latter. Courts don't do much when the criminals have... Politically correct characteristics

BE

How do we keep guns out of the hands of crazy/mentally ill people?

entire town used to raise children. If a kid was acting up any parent in town could discipline them. Not anymore.

Theres more to the amendment than that nig nog. It's more in accordance to forming malitias and shit.

I am the militia

Attached: true-operator-stance.webm (1280x632, 2.83M)

BE

Attached: e0d.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

LOTS of crimes of committed with those $40,000 registered pre-1986 machine guns.

And who makes up militias? The people

INFRINGED
WRONG

Attached: Second Amendment.jpg (827x628, 150K)

We need guns because a government with too much power will turn tyrannical. We have guns to protect ourselves

Up until the late 1970s we kept crazy people locked up and medicated.
Liberals ruined that.
Now madmen are fucking everywhere.
Crazy people don't belong in society.

You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to take away your birth right to defend yourself.

stop asking us you questions are answered in the federalist and anti-federalist papers the intent of the founders is clear and if you persist in attempting to remove the pin on that hand grenade we can no longer continue to vouch for your enduring enjoyment of good sportsmanship on our part.

Attached: 1554092996130.jpg (1280x974, 220K)

A few points for you to consider.

1. Two thirds of gun deaths in the US are suicides, not homicides. Personally I think people should have the right to end their own life if they so choose.
2. Most gun homicides are inner-city gang violence.
3. Gun violence has actually been on a steady decline since the 1970s.
4. The probability of you ever being caught up in a mass shooting are astronomically low, the amount of media coverage they receive is entirely disproportionate. Plainly put, a few dozen deaths annually in a country of hundreds of millions of people is not an epidemic.

Fucking based

>But why the fuck don't we have more strict gun laws?
The Constitution, tard.
Fuckoff shill

Attached: 189A6FFD-4B7F-47AD-BA5F-7D3317FC6883.jpg (700x464, 113K)

Hey look, it's some "not bait" bait....

>hello fellow gun owners.gif

And who makes sure the rights of a nation shall not be infringed upon?

The rights of fellow citizens falls on the personal responsibility of each other to either give or take those rights away.
If enough people dont follow a certain lawful right it can certainly be infringed upon. This is why militias are part of the amendment to ensure it stays so politicians and shit cant rally against it through popularity or tyranny situations.

But just because it's a right and law doesnt mean its immune. Remember that.

Good people don't need laws. Bad people don't follow laws. Think about that real hard.

>Gun Control - (Not Bait)

Attached: 1489204372511.gif (186x186, 2.99M)

>I personally own a few guns, and i enjoy shooting from time to time.
No you don't. You would know about the NICS background check we already have if you did.

Gn laws are too strict as they are. Fuck off to Canada.; you would make a good leaflet.

Attached: image.jpg (950x950, 314K)

Ugh, I'd love to see that bitch turn puffy pink; just like Andrew Breitbart.

Attached: image.jpg (953x641, 122K)

Ever get prescribed an antidepressant? You're mentally unstable and shouldn't have access to firearms. Ever post on a Taiwanese anime image board? You're a domestic terrorist and shouldn't have access to firearms. You can't give these people an inch.

How about we try and fix the mental health system first?

Attached: 1557509713735.jpg (320x392, 29K)

No. Good people follow laws they make, bad people break those laws. A strong society has laws and rights that make it fair for the everyday citizen. Its how democratic process works.

Otherwise human nature to be ultra conservative and selfish only leads to broken communities and societies.

Hoplophobic politicians must be removed from office; BAMN.

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 253K)

You either believe in a principle, or you don't.

I believe in the second amendment, as a principle foundation of the American constitution. Even if you could prove that gun control would reduce the overall amount of violence (which you can't), I would still support the rights of gun owners, because it is a matter of principle - whether or not you believe the constitution should determine our laws.

If you don't that's fine; you should move to country where the founding principles are more in line with your own personal beliefs.

Also, have you ever asked yourself why we never had these types of mass shootings, until the 90's? Gun culture has existed in this country since its founding almost 250 years ago, but mass shootings were never a public issue, except for the past ~40 years. Why do you think that is?

This is a serious question, and if you don't answer it, I'll assume you're just a high-effort shill.

Attached: 1551641480227.png (410x666, 395K)

Donate half-dollars to Democratic politicians.

Attached: image.jpg (609x609, 66K)

>good sane ideas for a law
How about the law, as written in the constitution, you un-American?

We had more guns per person back in the 70’s and 80’s with relatively few mass shootings. The problem is general societal degeneracy, not guns.

Wrapped in five-dollar note.

Attached: image.gif (540x304, 1.57M)

The wheels of justice will not speed
up for me and they will not slow
down for you

>My fellow White people...

Attached: 1556490655881.png (1000x764, 210K)

>We had more guns per person back in the 70’s and 80’s

Not really.

And there are still very few mass shootings.

repeal ANY gun law made after 1950...

guns kill people? well, just make MURDER illegal, that will stop all gun deaths, PLUS get more bad people off the street. Why isnt murder illegal? it SHOULD be...

you're welcome to give up any of your rights - IDGAF

Just leave mine alone, asshole.

Attached: 1557598383325.jpg (1000x953, 131K)

Unironically correct Alexander Hamilton said that all men 16 and older with a gun are considered the unregulated militia who should be called upon in times of need. This militia he described as uneeding of regulation and that the government should focus on supplying and making sure the official milities are well trained

The current restrictions are good enough. The people who fall through the cracks, and murder people with legally obtained firearms, only do so because of a clean record. What exactly is the government going to screen for if a person has the cleanest criminal record ever. More regulations isn't going to solve the problems since criminals don't care about laws anyways.

It took me a total of 3 days to purchase a firearm in my state. I had to apply for a purchase permit, get a background check, and then get another at the place I purchased my gun. Could have been 2 days if I didn't have to work on the second day.

You know JFK was pro-gun, ne sempai?

I also want a grenade launcher. And a 20mm anti-tank rifle

Dear dumbo,
did you know that it's an act of treason to even talk about taking away Rights of American Nationals,? You're going to get yourself the rope if you keep it up. Sincerely yours,
American National anons across this united States of the Americas

Not reading your post, fuck you and fuck gun control. Advocating for gun control is advocating for the government to assume all control since you have no way to resist, just look at Britain. Put some gun control up and now you need ID to purchase cutlery and tools. Government is trying to restrict what you eat and what you can say, brandishing anyone who has a different idea as a "dangerous" heretic against the status quo.