Explain to me how the Holocaust didn't happen despite being the most well-documented genocide in history

Explain to me how the Holocaust didn't happen despite being the most well-documented genocide in history.

Attached: skulls for the skull throne.jpg (800x450, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Maier
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/211313369/
youtube.com/watch?v=qBNhFYRq1vs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html
fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/document.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=UmAVyowgDVE
youtube.com/watch?v=zlgTgIOmRT4
nationalarchives.gov.uk/education/resources/holocaust/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>documented
>only "witness accounts"
>no actual documents
wew. whatcha sliding, rabbi?

Attached: 1557713484339.jpg (628x534, 75K)

Why are the witness accounts unreliable? Actual SS officers gave their testimony in favor of the Holocaust's occurrence.

After months of torture

name one kike

if you suceed

name one who wasn't tortured for it

kike

It happened. It's just blown out of proportion.

Is that photo from the holodomor?

You realize everything here is satire right? If not, take your pills and reassess

Oskar Groning.

Faggot.
No fucking clue.

Of course the fiction is based on real events but just like any (((Hollywood))) movie that has to exaggerate historical events and omit others to fit their narrative, what you are referring to when you talk about the Holocaust is not the reality.

Just because there has been a lot of books written about the Holocaust, doesn't mean it's true.

More books have been written about Christianity than the Holocaust, but that doesn't mean Christianity is true.

>most widely documented goy
>doesn't even know if his pic is from it
sloppy job mossad

Ach, I'm cutting myself on the edge. Back to r/atheism you go.

What? I just googled "pile of dead jews" and picked a pic that I liked.

Personally, I think it happened; it's just the numbers are super fucked up and skewed all over the place: To the point of changing what a war monument says.
How do you fuck up a body count on
>the most well documented genocide in history
by any metric?

It's not that it didn't happen; it's that jews are intrinsically evil and need to be stopped by any means: Even playing their game and lying.

Attached: Xesm0mA.jpg (480x881, 57K)

not an argument

That wasn't an argument, you nigger. Neither is this.

And that's a false equivalency.

Attached: FEDD102F-FDC3-41DD-839B-B74FC48D0841.jpg (236x164, 9K)

What the fuck is that tiny image?

It happened but it was exaggerated

Attached: 1544198456139 (2).jpg (853x147, 42K)

Oh, and Oswald Kaduk. And Josef Klehr.

cool and so did the vietnam pows the magically became super commies after about three months in hotel hanoi. fuck off jdif.
you realise that germany england and france are now muslim right?
its from allies bombing railroads and typhus. you need to burn the dead to save who you can.

can you go to the archive, and find this thread, or go to 4plebs and find one. every question you have, that has been refuted every time this thread appears can be found. anyway, welcome to your first venture here. unironically i came here with the same questions once

A) who told you it’s well documented
B) what’s that picture supposed to be and what is it really?

Attached: 7E2FDD54-6310-4045-8D2F-910AD1B428DA.jpg (570x708, 76K)

NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY WANTS AND NOBODY LIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES!NOBODY

Attached: 1556002301343.png (1280x1280, 2.1M)

David Irving is fluent in German, and he found no mention of gas chambers or exterminations in any government documents, so no.

A:The American public education system and the personal testimony of multiple survivors.
B:A pile of skulls that looks Khornate as fuck. Nothing more and nothing less.
Fuck off, that's a left meme.

Oops, forgot to link to

Lol.

>I just googled "pile of dead jews"
youre on a list now, enjoy

Why should I care if it did?

Lmao this

This. The real holocaust was the 60m white Christians.
Hitler protected the jews in the camps, they could have been left in the cities, would that be preferable?

Attached: ABAB466B-75CC-4AB0-92B2-C62B18A4350B.jpg (510x375, 147K)

>well-documented
its your ball big boy show us that documentation.

CHECKED

Did someone say holocoaster thread?

Attached: holocoaster.png (925x767, 1.1M)

Look I’m not sure what went on.
I’m 100% certain beyond any measure of doubt that it’s impossible that the powers behind these stories could tell the truth, it’s not their style. If this had really happened just as we are told then an even more fantastic tale would have been woven, and much sooner than the 1970’s.
Did you know that BTW. The six million comes from propaganda fiction from before the war and was readopted in the 1970’s with claims that the six million figure comes from them checking censuses from before the war and from after the war during the 70’s, they say the checks on censuses in the 70’s shows that six million Jewish people had vanished from Europe between 1938 and 1946 so the Germans must therefore have gassed them. if it had come from censuses that’s bad enough but I doubt that even that is true since the figure was floated about before WW2 as the number of persecuted Jews who need Zion to save them from getting murdered by Whitey and also used in multiple propaganda operations of the time. It’s a cabalistic number and that’s probably why it was used repetitively for propaganda, there’s a ton of ‘coincidental’ fact to be considered.
It would settle it if they had found the remains, I mean one murder is hard to conceal from CSI but 6,000,000? If they had discovered the remains or even if they’d ever tried to find them it would be more convincing.
It’s rather like the current push on climate change hoaxing, it’s all the same lies they told 15 years ago. The ice caps have melted, polar bears are extinct not undergoing a cull because their numbers are so high and London has disappeared under the waves never to be seen again ALL IN 2007 because we didn’t believe them last time when they threatened all this. But they’ve memory holed that and are trying it again.
I’m not trying to be nasty and evil, fren Im trying to decide what’s true so I can oppose everything that’s nasty and evil.

thank you

Remember the bone crushing machines, user.

Remember the electrified floors.

Attached: hololofloors.jpg (757x1024, 167K)

Remember the bear and eagle cages.

Attached: hololobearsandeagles.png (611x1024, 855K)

Remember the marmelade.

Attached: holodinner.jpg (1274x639, 233K)

>Explain to me how the Holocaust didn't happen despite being the most well-documented genocide in history.
Hollywood films don't count as documentation, Schlomo. The evidence for the holocaust is paper thin and always has been.

There were many SS offices that also denied the allegations though. Why are you only focusing on the ones that agree with your narrative?

Tortured testimonies are inadmissable

So that’s why I put up with all this.
It’s not virtuous to not think. Do not believe that for one second. Make your own mind up or keep an open mind, don’t he bullied by the Bill Nyes of the world because they are the people who certainly will genocide you for money for power of just for kicks.
I’m bothered about the people who are alive now and to some degree the people who will come in the future. They deserve better than betrayal and constant lies from complete - and I mean complete - evil. The plutocracy, the central dictatorship if you will that directs policy in every country by virtue of infinite fiat (fake) wealth is the very worst thing possible. It’s stories that it upholds are never true, why would you imagine that it’s priority is to give you truth? Lol hell no it’s priority is to farm you, control you and maintain absolute power over you not empower you FFS.
Don’t try arguing with me on the thread topic because I’m not really asserting anything either way, perhaps they toned down the stories and it was really 11 or 20 million? That doesn’t seem very likely but I’m not claiming to know or to have been there what I am saying is I do not believe things because an American education (TV) told me it. Because that’s a complete void of consideration right there.
Also I’m not here I’m playing fallout 4 and having a coffee. Bye.

The only thing I believe didn't happen during ww2 is a planned genocide of the Jews. You already know Hitler had empathy for his enemies Dunkirk is a good example. Then all you have to do after that is look into the amount of holes in the gassing claims. Majdanek had windows in their supposed gas chambers and also has survivors claiming they only went in to get a disinfectant shower. Then the burning bodies is a huge hole in the narrative. In Individual modern furnaces you cannot burn that many bodies that fast and you cannot stack multiple bodies in one furnace since it would take twice to three times as long because of the h20. They claim that the nazis did this 24/7 when coke/fire base furnaces have a limit and require maintance that's not possible especially when you look into the fire block they used which has a limit of about 1k to 2k bodies. Then looking at the inefficiency of the whole process of the killings is an insult to the German race known for its effiency and its engineering achievements. The best they could come up with in Auschwitz to move the bodies is having a starving jew move thousands of bodies individually immediately after they were gassed with a fucking cande. He would drag each one of these bodies to a elevator which was about 50m away. If you think this is simple and efficient you're retarded and should get off this board. Then don't even get me started about the doors to the gas chambers, the commies reconstructing the gas chambers, how inmates were hospitalized when the nazis main goal was supposedly genocide, fat Jews in concentration camps, and then the fake evidence they used in the Nuremberg trials such as shrunken heads, jew soap, and lamp shades. Then the only form of evidence that backs this part of history is anecdotal which is a form of evidence that isn't accepted in modern courts. The deaths in these camps can easily be explained from the typhus epidemic and the bombing of the supply lines to these camps

Lol any lawyer disregards the nuremburg trials as a kangaroo court what the fuck are you one.

Do people in eastern/non-western/ non-kike infested countries believe that it happened? if so then it reinforces the fact that it is just a narrative that is being pushed on you

explain yourself? How was it a kangaroo court?

there is only one person that i know of that has been written of that is said to have died by gas chamber Ruth Maier en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Maier
besides all of the eye witness accounts that have nothing to back their stories up, her story is also one that is not verified , the only thing that leads to the idea she died by chamber is the fact that she and 350 others were not listed for their death certificates, she disappears along with 350 others in camps that house tens of thousands, Auschwitz .
she is the only name out of millions that died supposedly by gas chamber.
millions didn't die by gas chamber, millions of jews didnt die by shooting aswell, einsatzgurppen killed thousands and the locals that helped them along the way killed tens of thousands, 6 million jews were not killed that is theatrical and absurd propaganda and only works because the propaganda is only as shallow anyone can imagine.

nobody believes the holocaust meme anymore, rabbi.

Try something else.

Attached: 1500655833471-pol.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

counter question:
explain to me why you think that i should care about whether or not something that happened before i was born happened?
it wasn't particularly special... more people died in the rawandan genocide and that happened while i've been alive; i suspect i care about as much about that genocide as i do about the holocaust.
tell me user, why should i care about your genocide when you don't care about theirs?

its so well documented that even only questioning it can get you in legal trouble

Attached: behind_this_post.png (720x720, 20K)

I don't doubt something happened but I do doubt the numbers. I also find it difficult to believe that late in the war when Germany was running low on resources as well as man power that they would continue gassing and exterminating jews.

It's not that the holocaust didn't happen, it's that it wasn't anywhere near as bad as Dresden, the atom bombs and the bolshevists.

Attached: dresden holocaust b.png (1120x800, 562K)

They literally said eyewitness testimony would not be dismissed in court and counted without need of physical evidence. Just ask the guy who got shot in the shoulder while escaping a camp. Apparently it only left a bruise and he managed to bludgeon the guard to death afterwards. Don't forget the blood fountains spewing from the ground after burials. Or woman needing to be burned with the men in order to keep the fire going. I read the the whole trial many years ago, the information is rather hard to recall but these are some examples.

Witness accounts ARE unreliable. Soldiers who were actually in combat sometimes say they swear there was a gun or vehicle there and that equipment wasn't present for a while afterwards.
Also (((some people))) have a political motive to lie.

Because one of those genocides has lingering effects to this day while the other is typical African life. Ide be surprised if your question is not bait but I'll fall for it anyways.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/211313369/

this thread has answers to anything. this thread didnt have to be made

Attached: 1555551304491.png (1804x2160, 453K)

Jews died due to typhus and supply chain interruption caused by allied bombing toward the end of the war. When you have that many bodies you have to burn them to prevent disease from spreading to those who remain. Putting Jews in cattle cars and spending the resources to transport them thousands of miles during wartime to herd them into gas chambers disguised as showers is pants on head retarded.

I've never seen a single testimony that didn't look like the witness wasn't lying through their teeth. Except for that one broad who said it wasn't actually that bad.

It's the only event in history that's so true it's illegal to question any aspect of it.

What really sealed the deal for me was finding out we cracked ENIGMA and had transmissions from the camps which reported deaths, but not anywhere close to what would be necessary for 6 gorillion to be anywhere close to accurate.

The reason it is so well documented is because the Jews own the media, and run it over and over again. We don't talk about the Armenian genocide, which killed 1.5 million, but we talk about the Holocaust.

It did. The trolls here will post their debunked stats and fake propaganda, but all Holocaust experts agree that 17 million Jews died in the Holocaust. I know it all too well, my grandfathers were both killed in Treblinka. They were only 10 years old at the time. It has haunted my family ever since.

If you look up the extermination camps, 95% of them are in poland. The remaining 5% all have sketchy shit about them, like saying all the evidence was erased before the allies got there.

Poland was a jewish state.

She didn't deserve it

Attached: anne-frank-hoofdpersonen-header.jpg__1280x1280_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale-1.jpg (1280x1280, 201K)

>DAS RITE!
youtube.com/watch?v=qBNhFYRq1vs

Attached: 1523542497699.jpg (1498x2734, 1.71M)

We have all had this debate in our history classes. The Holocaust DID happen but was blown way out of proportion in favor of damaging the Nazi party and the German reputation as a whole. Similar actions were taken against them after the Great War with the use of mustard gas even though the french used it 2 months before the Germans. Overall, you people are kinda sped.

Anyone remember being taught Israel was a form of reparation for the Jewish people after the way they were treated during the war? I didn't learn about the Balfour declaration and the circumstances surrounding it until I was much older. It was then I began to hate them...

Yeah, kinda caught me off guard

Also, threats against their families if they recanted.

>despite being the most well-documented genocide in history.
Implying Jews and their golem countries worldwide keep detailed histories of the crimes they have commited and actively teach of these crimes in extreme detail in jew/golem npc controlled schools. Jew killings get the most attention and jews make sure its in our face in school/media as much as possible. We are literally programmed by muh holocaust our entire lives.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html

Attached: 1556898848435.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Why do I have to care about the holocaust but not Rwanda? Shouldn’t the Tutsi get their own homeland?

I watched a documentary on it, they showed mass graves full of poles/germans that the soviets had massacred and screamed "MUH NAZIS!", then the jury sobbed uncontrollably and the men being put on trial were strangled to death for 40 minutes.
It was the most outrageous sham I'd ever seen. I literally whispered "Hitler did nothing wrong" while watching it. I'm so glad Goering got to "escape" before those fuckwits tortured him to death.

MAO ZEDONG!

BEST HIGH SCORE!
CHINA NUMBAH WAN!

Attached: 06295492-08A2-4E74-9A0C-754350DF756B.jpg (544x912, 113K)

Attached: 8A9307D8-9D5D-494D-BEAA-EC515BFDA4C7.jpg (2000x1709, 1.02M)

If it was well documented it wouldn't fear investigation, and it wouldn't be a crime to deny it

fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/document.htm
Here's your documents faggot

>well documented
Trump's "collusion with Russia" is the most well documented event in contemporary history, yet it's completely false.

I don't know, you explain it to me bolshie

Attached: 23452346.gif (360x225, 2.72M)

Explain 4th grade math and how nothing can come close 2 6 gorrllion

>most well-documented genocide in history.
>no official documents ordering a genocide
pick one

Attached: 1556451926654.jpg (668x768, 104K)

Because the people who caused and profited from WW2 are the ones telling me they were victims even while they continue to stir up degeneracy and try to destroy civilization again, today. Whether or how many actually died in WW2 doesn't even matter because all of them should have and didn't.

Jews always have genocide on the mind. Really gets the ole noggin joggin

Attached: 08ca1a16e04db28abfb7eec0c530a51d78ec5e640fcc3a92021ef317634fe51c.jpg (720x722, 303K)

Never forget that George Soros claims his mother gave birth to him as she we being Holocausted. The Nazis were such bad Holocausters that a newborn baby was able tto eescape and survive

youtube.com/watch?v=UmAVyowgDVE

It happened, I'm just glad there are places like Jow Forums where you can get in a discussion, even with someone who is retarded to the point of saying that it didn't happen, it's good to be confronted with opposing views, debate is good.

Attached: 1557668477305.jpg (640x643, 41K)

If it happened, where are the remains?

paper thin like a 6000000 page textbook

youtube.com/watch?v=zlgTgIOmRT4
Watch this documentary.

Attached: 1557534943691.png (502x564, 452K)

yeah she did

Attached: Mein Turn.jpg (433x709, 92K)

>>only "witness accounts"
>>no actual documents
It's not just witness accounts. There is also forensic evidence, census reports, photographs.

nationalarchives.gov.uk/education/resources/holocaust/

Lie harder, nazi

>A) who told you it’s well documented
Literally every historian and primary source. Who told you that the Holocaust is a hoax? What evidence do you have? Did you see some random unsourced jpeg on Jow Forums and now youre convinced the Holocaust didn't happen? How impressionable you are

>Explain 4th grade math and how nothing can come close 2 6 gorrllion
Easy. there were several scores of concentration camps strewn throughout Germany and Poland, each with its own set of crematoria which ran virtually unhindered because of the free slave labor that they employed. That's how they cremated so many

>>no official documents ordering a genocide
An excellent point. What was the document that ordered the Dresden bombings?

All the camps had them. Not even deniers claim that the concentration camps didn't have corpses when they were liberated. Youre a special strain of tard, are you?

oy vey, shut it down!