Who would your dick vote for?

Who would your dick vote for?
For me it's Tulsi but Marianne Williamson is a close 2nd

Attached: women-running-for-president-2020.jpg (900x600, 114K)

probably kamala. she has that stern mommy thing going.
tulsi seems like a girl from college you would have a one night stand with but no spark.
marianne comes across as the hot teacher you want to bang, but can't picture what it would be like.
kiersten seems like a ditzy bang you regret halfway thru cus you hate her voice.
amy seems like the grody neighbor you'd do for the thrill.
warren has no sexual energy.

Snow Queen Klobuchar

>OP worrying about other peoples dicks
Pottery
OP is always a faggot, always.

objectively no contest.

I guess Kamala is somewhat pretty but she has this constantly-exasperated-sounding way of speaking that makes her annoying.

Kristen Gillibrand is just a feminist cunt like Brie larson, I can't even tell if she's attractive or not

Attached: Tulsi-Gabbard.jpg (1010x1200, 1.74M)

3 and 5

Kamala would be a comfort girl, just some whore you pay to pound that puss and not have to treat her as anything more than a human cock sleeve.

>amy seems like the grody neighbor you'd do for the thrill
Amy will degrade and whip you

5 and then 3. Would not stick my dick in the other ones

i pictured it would be an older dom thing with her.
could do without the whip tho

Not even for hate fucking purposes? You're no fun bro.

>would
am. and yes, tulsi

Tulsi is the only one even close to fuckable.

tulsi with a lot of makeup.

1-Tusli, 2) Kiersten, 3) Marianne

Depends on which orifice? Are eyeholes fair game? Something about an eyeball bouncing off my dick trunk.

Tulsi hands down

Hildawg. Sodomy wise....

I know she is not running but that lady from Arizona, I don't know if she is a senator or the governor but she is an absolute 10/10 MILF

The bi chick? Yeah, she'd be the best piece of ass in this line up.

*audible sigh
pic please

Google Krysten Sinema

im diamonds

Attached: 1200px-Rep_Kyrsten_Sinema,_Official_Portrait.jpg (1200x1800, 282K)

*continues to wipe brow

Attached: gettyimages-115740720-612x612.jpg (402x612, 27K)

Soccer mom slag, don't look up her ice bucket challenge, she's was too heavy then, but she looks decent in this pic

Attached: [email protected] (946x2048, 325K)

>too heavy
user i-i......

Attached: man-wiping-sweat-from-his-brow-c6ycae.jpg (640x446, 46K)

She’s a Wiccan.

This effects my dick how?

NO WOMEN IN POWER! Look at NZ and what a shithole it is when you allow a cunt to dictate rules.

Attached: 1505500607439.jpg (957x751, 75K)

who said anything about power?

THE BLOND ROASTY GRANNY

I wouldn’t touch one of them with yours.

>Muh Dick
would vote for that pot-faced hawian bitch to get her ass in the kitchen and make me a sandwich. The rest get deported except for the blue eyed injun. She gets put on the reservation.

Attached: 130919103401.jpg (400x400, 12K)

increased chances of herpes and throat cancer if you go down on her b/c of her hpv

Tulsi
Maybe Klobuchar and her old milkers secondly

Attached: 1541703600695.jpg (434x341, 38K)

Mommy of course.
I fucking love the white hair lock.

Attached: 1551418823640.jpg (1052x814, 445K)

Dental dam, condoms, I'd be fine. Plus this is a thought exercise based on looks, I think the only one I'd ever willingly have sex with is Gabbard.

going by OP picture?
my final round on dating game? would come down to bachelorette #1 or bachelorette #5... BUT, this is looks only. I have a "sliding scale" whereby a beutifal woman can drop a couple points for personality problems, and a cute chubby or plain girl can rise up and punch abover her weight by having a great personality or trustworthy-ness... on that note? Bachelorette #4 and even #3 are in the mix too.
(#4 in the OP pic? has some kind of cute in the smile thats looks infectious there)
#2 and #6 are deal breakers

gut reaction is klobuchar