Are you ready for the big surprise yet Jow Forums?

Are you ready for the big surprise yet Jow Forums?

Attached: 1540450339736.gif (129x111, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_WMHg8c_4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another shitty mossad false flag?

R u gonna say the n word???

What makes you think we are Mossad?

Imagine thinking Mossad is clever or smart. You're so fucking stupid and that's the reason that Israel gets wiped out this summer. Do whatever you want Mossad you'll still be dead soon enough. Nothing will work. Zionism is over.

Honestly user, what the fuck? Paranoia much? What the hell does make u make the connection between me/us and Mossad?

Nigger? or Nebraska?

We already know you're a faggot

Do you now

your memeflag aka kike flag

I’m not really ready right now for any big surprises. Come back next week.

Attached: 09CCB736-43E0-487F-8FF6-EF3FB7575F54.jpg (943x960, 86K)

Is that so?

Maybe we just like the pirate flag.

Attached: 1550092595234.png (512x512, 81K)

Have I been a coma?
Can I finally wake up from this nightmare?
Am I in purgatory?
Can I finally wake up from this nightmare?
Is there a giant meteor coming to destroy earth?
CAN I FINALLY WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE?

Attached: 1527587421990.jpg (550x466, 58K)

The big surprise is not something any of us (you included) want. It is terrible in fact

Surprise

Attached: AB559A82-410B-4F70-B3B5-A26129FCBB58.png (700x218, 19K)

Aliens?

oh no, that sucks.

Oh boy! The containment has ended!

What a turn of events.

Look at the whole US/Iran situation that is evolving. It is all a false flag. It was planned. It is in fact a US/Saudi program. And it will happen and be executed.

This is nt to be taken lightly, because it might well lead to another global war.

Lets hurry it the fuck up so I can stop pretending this (((society))) has a single shred of legitimacy.
A massive war would be the best thing to happen.

no more wage cucking, no more pretending bitches cant be raped at the drop of a dime, just shooting anyone I dont like in the head. Please KEK let it happen

Where are you getting this, The Pirate Bay?

You say that now.

A real world war will bring what every war brings with itself. Poverty, starving, destruction of everything we take for granted. All the values and things you tried to achieve in life, or have achieved, can be wiped out in a day as far as their actual value goes.. you realize?

China is going to absorb all Middle East states that have a quaral with America and Israel in the promise of freedom and Peace. Then North Korea will gain back up from china and absorb SK and while that happens there will be an invasion of Japan all in the same day.

All of this will happen out of nowhere. No one will see it coming. Pakistan will then be turned in towards India in a final fight of survival and India will call in America. America will call in UN which will call in our Mother Europa and EU. Europe has no real Military and is already under much civil distress and cultural death. America is the same.

Americans have no feel of what war is like and will assume none the less of what is happening. America will be stretched thin helping Japan Israel India and Mother Europa.

Russia will likely invade Alaska at this point from either Opportunity or from needing oil from ME collapse. Then Canada Shall be raked as they have no real Military Power. Mexico will be tempted by this opportunity as it still believes Texas and NM and Commiefornia are its rightful clay.
Venezuela will be a Russian Foreign Base. And finally after just what i have said here the US will collapse as the right wingers will no longer get a president in office as Texas will be blue forever along with Florida.

Currently we are fucked.

>All the values and things you tried to achieve in life
I value nothing and the only thing I want to achieve is a quick, uneventful death.

Show flag

Im basically just waiting to die. I dont give a fuck anymore.

Niger

Not to mention the fact that Every Economy worldwide will be buttfucked in less than 24 hours of the Initial attacks worldwide. The pressure will be so immense that America and Europe may even collapse within a few days.

It should also be noted that while all of this is going on Russia will strike all of East Mother Europa and once and will over all devastate the EU Knowing what will come next.

Africa will also be taken over by China BTW for resources and there will be some pretty fucking huge fights there and especially in SA as they will probably be Annexed by either EU or US for the Foreign Base of Ops.

We will finally be free.

I used to think like that. You grow up at some point though.

When? I'm hyped
>poverty
>starving
>destruction of everything

Attached: 1543797307029.jpg (750x709, 84K)

>another global war
Oh boy wouldn't want that lol

Attached: 1557085375176.gif (499x281, 372K)

>You grow up at some point though.
Fuck off with that bullshit child. Every year I spend on this earth is worse than the last, and there's a good chance I'm older than you.

don't bullshit us will there be a happening or not

at least take some of the enemy out with you on the way out user.

It was sickening through about 3 weeks ago. Now it is actually in the news and the US are sending aircraft carriers that way.
Not funny, when one of these things that get 'sickened through' actually happen.

Alarm squared. Because if it does start, it will also mean a global scare and drop on almost all markets

Post something more than this faggotry or you're gonna get ass cancer. Proof? Sources? At least tell a fucking story if you're just larping.

Ryan dawson

imagine how many zogbots would lay their lives down for israel, ethnic replacement and homo acceptance.

I dont think its horrible sir i think its stunning and brave.

Attached: 102890-apps-news-campaign-to-get-brian-blessed-to-become-voice-of-satnav-started-image1-iMsoTXCNBt.j (320x240, 25K)

>At least tell a fucking story if you're just larping.
This guy isn't even larping, he is just mining (you)s for pleasure and sport.

give proof of a happening or gtfo

Is it Superaids?

Sure we will, and endanger people, and risk incriminating ourselves. You got it user. All for you. MY LIFE FOR YOU

Attached: Fire.jpg (220x300, 14K)

that would be epic.

We should recruit you.

ids' habbending guys

can you turn off your memeflag already you're probably an israeli

LARPer confirmed. Gtfo attention seeking faggot

>We should recruit you.
Go for it. Will being recruited cure my boredom?

ABSOLUTELY.

Pompeo made sure the Ruskis don’t chimpout when it happens. Today’s visit was all about that, so don’t expect a “global war”. EU and UN will whine for a couple of weeks as expected, but that’s about it.

Your face when this is support for Kyle's super light infantry....

Attached: 1552827207774.jpg (620x417, 75K)

What does it tell you when I can make 2 posts and have you drooling?
Seriously, think about it.

What do you think happens between the lines? What do you think happens in fact that this thread even exists? Just for lulz?

HA!! It isn't even about that. The EU has been weakened to a sort of spectator type position.

This is real.

OP confirmed faggot. Not surprised.

give some fucking evidence i've been waiting for a happening

Confirmed? Oh? By whom?

Your face when this is in support of my super light infantry....

Attached: 1547874479072.jpg (500x700, 114K)

>Americans have no feel of what war is like
Maybe you don't, weaksauce faggot.

Immagine the COVFEFE

Shit. Millions of polacks and btards along with Jow Forumsout/diy and other fags like a hatemachine running wild demolishing the internet, media and everything known to a modern man just because of lulz and whythefucknot.
Ahh freedom at last.

Attached: when-youre-hitting-it-from-behind-and-she-turn-around-4118038.png (500x566, 102K)

You're a retarded nobody just larping. Fuck off. You haven't said a single thing important. Literally a chimpanzee could predict this war.

Done. Read and watch the news tomorrow. It will keep going.
This was planned. The attacks on Saudi pipelines were not random. Nor by 'enemies'
The torpedo at the Norwegian tanker was not 'some inexplainable damage' as reported.

This will happen.
Thank me later.

>Thank me later.
Thanks... for nothing.

If you say so.

nigger i'm not gonna wait a day for a happening tell us now or gtfo israeli

literally this
sloppy job, as usual

You want me to put sources here? To be anything but ANAONYMOUS? You serious?

yes faggot

doubles and i leave Jow Forums forever

reroll captcha free

rollin?

Why would I do that?
Do I care if you personally believe what we typed here? Do you really think that?

>believe what we typed here
Admitting to MPD is the first step. Now you need to get medicated.

Christ this is why no one like Austrians. Just roll into Germany or Nigeria or whatever.

Haha! Have it your way. Maybe it makes you sleep better tonight. All the best

How nice of you to be concerned. Nigeria? Germany? Both countries are full of niggers. Why would I go there.
And it won't matter soon anyways.

Watch the end of fight club. This is what will happen. Ground zero.

(You) hear that Mister user?
That's the sound of inevitability.

Attached: mel suprise.gif (480x264, 1.23M)

> This guy isn't even larping, he is just mining (you)s for pleasure and sport.

Smart guy. Either smart or connected.

Just found a pic of Op. Too bad his larp is awful, it's been ages since a good one.

Attached: 79613785-E108-4FC1-BF15-A9D29302B0EE.jpg (510x381, 25K)

FIRST I BEAT MY MEAT THEN I YEET MY SKEET

Your gender reveal? Good. Because we have a pool going.

>America and Europe may even collapse within a few days.
We didn't collapse through 2 world wars. Iran is nothing.

>homo acceptance
Isn't that your national creed, Norway?

Female of course. Female with perky breast and a tight cherry ass... and with all these assets she wants to talk to Jow Forums faggots. Like every woman would

youtube.com/watch?v=l_WMHg8c_4I

Greetings and much respect from the master

China has no force projection, so I doubt it.
Also the chinese economy is the weakest link.

And who stands to gain from this if everything is destroyed?

The few who know about it and are informed and under the earth in time.

Sloppy predictive garbage, Mossad.

Sure user, we are all Mossad agents. Highly trained. And dangerous.

You know the truth is this: I am a drunk user with a few friends from back in the days. We are mostly laughing about what you retards have made of it all.
And look at this thread. How easy it is to fuck with you.
Better hope no-one sees this.
I mean it, because I'd rather have you than the teenagers that have taken over /b/

Nothing that the initiators of this thread said is true.

the deep underground military bases are cleared out on a regular basis, nothing survives there

This thread should not go archives, thank you.

gtkrwn

There's a force present down here on the ground which will prevent most of what you're talking about. They're not a controlled faction.

You're gay

Attached: 77F0BD86-D97A-4880-93E3-401D1CC08F6A.jpg (1242x705, 204K)

literally this
gtkrwn goes in all fields

This