America in the 50's

See what (((they))) took away from us.

Attached: 50's Pic 02.jpg (1920x1280, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3oX-z4iV4uM&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 50's Pic 01.jpg (1920x1280, 333K)

Attached: 50's Pic 03.jpg (1920x1171, 289K)

Attached: 50's Pic 04.jpg (1920x1096, 259K)

Attached: 50's Pic 05.jpg (1920x1271, 210K)

Attached: 50's Pic 06.jpg (1920x1280, 230K)

Attached: 50's Pic 07.jpg (1920x1221, 287K)

you wouldn't have appreciated it at the time. you only appreciate things when they are gone.

Attached: 50's Pic 08.jpg (1920x1260, 279K)

Attached: 50's Pic 09.jpg (1920x2400, 572K)

Attached: 50's Pic 10.jpg (1920x2880, 483K)

Nothings changed except for the fact that hair fashion is different, coke isn't the soda monopoly it used to be and blacks are less segregated

the 50s was nothing but a starry masquerade.
darkness was in america at that time.

Attached: 5883E8A1-2C5A-4B14-991F-F522A3CF86E7.jpg (352x437, 28K)

>blacks are less segregated
thats a huge change

these pics look like current day china cities

it's fucking unbelievable

one generation

It's all a romanticization. One out of the many reasons why everyone let loose in the 60's was because of everyone was sick and tired of being constrained to authority constantly in order to get war machines going and ultimately repressing individuality in the long run. We're living on the extreme opposite of that now which is also terrible and destroying society at an alarming rate. But they're both two extremes, there needs to be a common ground.

1950’s was first generation of knee-bent bugman cuckoldry. The “real America” was purely regional, with those regional cultures and ethnicities having nothing to do with one another as “Americans”, and existed prior to the closing of the frontier, in 1890.

Yeah I guess but not all blacks are hoodlins
Lol fuck off china looks nothing like the US especially back in the 50s you coin slot eyed fuck

It lacks diversity,

>American cities, 1950's

Full of crime, niggers, kikes, and everything is caked in a layer of shit, piss, and lead paint.

>American cities, 2019

Full of crime, niggers, kikes, and everything is caked in a layer of shit, piss, and advertisements.

As well, the “prosperity” was the euphoric first heroin hit of global imperialism, from which all of our problems currently stem. The chasing of that dragon has led to the US dragging the entire world into multiracial consumerist imperialism, leading to a Tower of Babel, made out of mulatto transsexuals and brown H1B workers.

Attached: Family At Home, 1956.jpg (700x709, 126K)

found the jew.

Attached: Family At The Christmas Table.jpg (700x466, 71K)

>Hello IDF shills!

Attached: Missouri, Town Of St. Louis, 1953.jpg (700x471, 65K)

they're not wrong

Attached: My Grandmother, 1954.jpg (700x697, 156K)

>he thinks americans being duped into thinking the world is ok when it's being overtaken by nefarious forces is a golden age
you're fucking retarded.

Attached: Showgirls Playing Chess Backstage At The Latin Quarter Nightclub – New York, NY (1958).jpg (700x483, 61K)

Attached: Brooklyn, 1950’s, Dog Walker.jpg (700x1050, 134K)

>so edgy
>such big brain takes
>kikes like just cant stand it.

>No diversity
Seems like a shithole

This is true. Europe, however. Amis ruined Europe and I'll never forgive you for it:)

Attached: 75dc9da71c5f6382baafc6d4e4aa25bc.jpg (765x1112, 108K)

Someone will look at these and say "but the 1950s were a violent time too, just look at Back to the Future"

Taken from the Germans, taken from you... and the cycle continues

There as more crime in the cities in the 50s than there is now.

Due to multiculturalism, we have become less racist and seeing people based on merit and understanding that we're all human beings.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Fuck you...Fuck you Canada
I will never forgive the globalists for brainwashing so many of your people even if they are leafs

Here now. And it’s a festering shithole. I weep, for real. For the old Irish and Italian neighborhoods that have been destroyed. There are not many of them left, anons, and that’s a tragic thing.

Christ, even the whores were smarter back then.

Attached: honklerafro.jpg (1097x932, 131K)

I don’t think that’s true. I grew up in the rural South and even then I know how wonderful it was. And I felt happy to be in a country that basically left us alone. That all changed. It happened slowly, then all at once.

why are my countrymen such abhorrent faggots

Very true. And I think the South still maintains its separateness. Hopefully that will become a political fact in my lifetime. Fuck the Yankee pox.

Yes.

I can't wait to appreciate the jews

Does the fact that no one on this board had anything at all to do with it change things?
Pretty sure it's bait dudes.

I’m sorry, Danebro. I mean that.

You can never be sure, when in doubt bash the bastard anyway

Attached: Outside Looking In, Mobile, Alabama, 1956.jpg (700x695, 208K)

So am I, friend. So am I....

Attached: 9p8d7asweho01.jpg (800x800, 68K)

Best ideas I've heard of. Get clown nose stickers, put them on every single one you can find. Pay for halal foods with rolls of these coins. Scratch nazi symbols into them. If it's bait, make it our bait.

Attached: saratoga-springs-ny-1915.jpg (3000x2077, 1.53M)

You literally aren't making any counter argument, you just keep saying "IDF kike shill". Look, I tell you what, I buy your stance that they're kikes. They're both proxy fagging from Tel Aviv, they're both kikes, come this summer they're both going to die screaming as the forces from Iran and Syria overrun Israel and pull their entrails out to braid a noose to hang Bibi. Okay? I am totally with you on that.

But even though we agree on that, explain what the kikes are wrong about. Explain why the 50s was anything but a conformist and consumerist hellscape powered by the MIC riding an imperialist high.

According to this is kiked as well.

have sex

I grew up in small town America and appreciated it at the time. I remember thinking being grateful I didn’t live in the “urban” areas that were about 30 minutes away.

>Get to go to a fair with no niggers to ruin it

I want to go back...

>today

Attached: file.png (634x963, 785K)

Have sex.

oh yeah your one of those "America was kiked from the start" no point to look at the past with fondness. it always was fucked.

Attached: AMERICA.gif (500x263, 500K)

Let me guess you are blacked

>See what (((they))) took away from us.

youtube.com/watch?v=3oX-z4iV4uM&t=

Classier times. 50's murica' is fuckin cool looking.

Suppose I am? Can you make a serious argument that it wasn't? A fucked country is a fucked country, even if the women are wearing chiffon dresses and the men are wearing gabardine suits and you find the whole thing very aesthetic.

Go dilate.

How could so few people afford to live in such enormous and spacious cities of permanent, made-to-last buildings and real materials like stone and metal? Yet today we can barely afford to live in dilapidation and squalor among streets packed to the gills?

so according to you, from the beginning of America's history people were doing kike things and trans was everywhere and women where all whores, men were greedy assholes and nothing of virtue, honor and christian love as fake and gay.
No point to have a vision of what a functioning society looked.
kys.

>you will never walk down the street and encounter every woman that you see wearing an everyday dress

Seeing women in pants is really offputting. The jeans/yoga pants thing for me is really unappealing, yet when a woman wears a dress it makes her much more attractive to me.

Oddly, seeing less of her body makes her more attractive. Go figure.

Done. Still gonna troll with fag coins.

>That Cadillac Series 62 front and center in that garage

Attached: 85729396.jpg (750x726, 56K)

Cold war, oppression, racism, sexism. Yeah, we have lost a lot

Pretty much, yes. The cities were dens of vice and iniquity and the farmers were molesting their kids in the rural areas. The elites in New York and Boston took up all manner of kike finance schemes while the cowboys on the frontier fucked cathouse girls, and cross-dressers when they were desperate enough, between bouts of shooting each other over drunken poker games. It was all very sordid and horrible all the time, and it was only Christian so far as they'd clean themselves up on Sunday and pay lip service to morals and virtue before going right back to vice and depravity. Everything has always been awful, lynching niggers and shooting down Indians and Mexicans is about the most ethically defensible thing we ever did en masse because at least we were fucking honest about it.

sounds like a kike to me.
kys faggot

I hope you realize those cars in your pics were death traps

everything is so clean

yeah globo-homo cars are much better as i drive over shit by pajit.

You have to go back to Venezuela

>Cold war, oppression, racism, sexism. Yeah, we have lost a lot

We literally have all of those in this timeline, with worse results on the last 3 and the first being inconclusive.

What's it like being retarded?

Attached: 1683px-US_traffic_deaths_per_VMT,_VMT,_per_capita,_and_total_annual_deaths.png (1682x1024, 371K)

This is bait.

Attached: 1527060009539.jpg (960x960, 140K)

imagine how'd be America now if did't got multyculty

Attached: 1557443664773.jpg (2100x1697, 1.31M)

Ah yes Chinatown. The comfy haven of white nationalism.

You're just looking back retroactively against proto-liberalism m8. Even during the 1950s, liberalism ruled your country. Eisenhower was desegregating shit, but he knew if he pushed things too far then there would be a backlash.

I wish I could find it for you, but there is a post WW2 documentary about NYC on youtube that has all the modern trappings of multiculturalism and anti-racist sentiment. I just can't find it. It's 100% produced in the 1940s though.

Yeah, you lost the Falklands.

did the jews make whites fat? i don't know what this post is saying

I miss the good ol days.

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-163927.jpg (768x739, 264K)

>this brainlet
NO Faggot, its much better to take public transportation in a ethnostate than being isolated in your retarded car.
besides having tech will much more be advance when you don pay for damn programs.
Again you are a edgy sperg.

Is that a prototype for a tyranny?
It almost looks female!

This

>Sharing public transportation with sick smelly people

No thanks

Where's the diversity? Glad we don't live in those times

Even the street lights are beautiful.

so no need to have a socially cohesive society functioning with so much social trust.
it never existed right?

Is that you Rand?

U T O P I A

better times

The YMCA was more based in those days.

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-164258.jpg (536x789, 271K)

Attached: daytona beach in the 1950s.jpg (1685x1125, 395K)

My god you are a edgy virgin.