Why do right wing retards always get played by corporations?

AT&T promised 7,000 new jobs to get tax break—it cut 23,000 jobs instead
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/05/att-promised-7000-new-jobs-to-get-tax-break-it-cut-23000-jobs-instead/

Attached: corporate tax cuts wages.jpg (1000x1000, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/05/att-promised-7000-new-jobs-to-get-tax-break-it-cut-23000-jobs-instead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There should be government mandated profit sharing with workers. Real profit sharing not whatever bullshit currently.

not all the profits just like, 25% should be mandated by law to be distributed among workers

hell even 5% mandatory profit distribution would probably bring the average company's wages from $10 an hour to $15

Corporate profit is a good thing
Corporation isnt an evil fat man from soviet caricature, it is an organisation which provides goods & services

this

pretty based and redpilled

i agree with u

Says the side that will condone slavery if the company that owns slaves makes a commercial bashing conservatives.

kys obamaleaf

saved

Attached: hate152.png (471x84, 7K)

Its called salary

And? This just shows that these jobs were unnecessary.
You want people to be paid for doing useless jobs?

they killed pension which is basically just a pool of money making money on the stock market.

>cable is losing subscribers to streaming sites
>wireless is crap
>internet outtage almost everday
Let it burn. Prolonging it's life is a crime against humanity.

1. Wages are up

2. Why would you assume you’ll get a benifit because a company doesn’t make a profit?

i just ran some numbers. Apple made $231 billion gross revenge last year. Profit margin 38% or $87 billion. They have 132,000 employees.
...Shit this is worse than I imagined. Each employee generates $659,000 a year pure profit for Apple. If they distributed just 5% of their profits evenly back to the employees, each one would make an extra $33,000 a year.

If you are on the low end making $10 an hour, then with just 5% profit sharing you would be making $25 an hour instead. And Apple still keeps 95% of the profit which is essentially no hit to them.

Kys MIGA retard

tldr: if apple distributed just 5% of profits among workers the average worker would make $25 an hour instead of $10 an hour

Why is it always a leaf? sage

Attached: 891.png (700x700, 615K)

that doesn't show the jobs were unnecessary at all

u retards are paid to shill for CEOs and globalists

Attached: ceos.jpg (736x414, 83K)

this

Why is it always a leaf? bump

but they will invest this money and give away gibs, absent any demand. what? they will pay dividends and by sport cars instead? the heck you say - this is not sound financial sense

lets do Walmart
>30 billion profit (tf why so low?)
>2 million employees
walmart pays $11 an hour.
...wtf that already adds up to them paying 45 billion dollars a year toward the salary of employees already. well this doesn't add up for Walmart at least

yep

Attached: boss car meme.jpg (1074x1080, 194K)

i think i may have found incorrect numbers for Walmart

i agree with your idea that a % of profits should be paid to workers

corporate greed is out of control

A lot of businesses spend more than 25% of gross revenue on wages. Wages are generally your biggest expense with a business.

he said profits not revenues

right wing retards never know the difference

Woe to those who have hoarded wealth in the last of days, for they have made themselves fat in the day of slaughter.

Also applies to boomers who collect houses for the purpose of enslaving brown/younger people.

this

Honestly, how retarded one can be to think that you can tax corporations. You just tax employees and customers.

corporations have been paying tax on their profits since they were invented u retarded fuck

holy shit you paid corporate shills are stupid

We can kill the people who act as cogs for the corporations and destroy their consumer base, this is how the corp-gov proto beast system can be killed to give us another generation or few before Jesus has to come fix it all by killing them himself.

WE CAN KILL THEM, THEY ARE NOT PROTECTED BY HEAVEN, THEY ARE EVIL.

Jesus Christ, you are French, aren't you, corporations are just organisations of people, employers, customers, managers, these are the people who end up losing money when corporation gets taxed

imagine being so fucking retarded that u didn't know that corporations pay a tax on their profits

corporations are legal fictions that cancerous fucktards like you get paid to shill for

Attached: corporate tax rate history.jpg (750x338, 65K)

why not just abolish wages then and pay the workers only in stock

Guarantee they hired 7,000 white people, who replace the labor of 30k jigaboos, trannies, fags, and retards. You see a net loss of POZ but I see a net gain of 37k people being put in the right place

>Jesus Christ, you are French, aren't you, corporations are just organisations of people, employers, customers, managers, these are the people who end up losing money when corporation gets taxed

lol i love how u fucking retarded shills have no clue how the real world works. pic related.

Attached: banks tax cuts layoffs.png (1035x580, 274K)

Imagine being a meme poster on an Indonesian hair braiding forum and expecting gibs on patreon for it

Attached: 1b0.jpg (680x499, 48K)

wages and share of profits

workers have been getting fucked for too long by the billionaire globalist elites that right wingers dedicate their lives to serving

>wages and share of profits
but why not just stock

You know, I AM HAPPY WHEN RETARDS LOS THEIR JOBS, this means that CEOs managed to optimise production and now normal people will get cheaper goods and services.

Or maybe you are half native

fake and gay
sloppy MS Paint edit faggot leaf

did u guys call in your entire shill office? how is it over there?

That right give workers an asset that has lower liquidity.

because people need a paycheque to pay the bills

>but why not just stock
Because you can't eat that shit and nothing will change about the corpgov globohomo babylonian beast system until a massive number of people die, at which point humanity will divide into those who worship and serve the beast and those who dont and will be at war with one another in some form until Jesus comes back.

The sooner and more thoroughly government and the electric grid are destroyed in an area the freer it will be.

spoken like a true shill

i wonder how much soros is paying u

Attached: george soros laughing.jpg (300x300, 14K)

you do know what stock is right?

ya i've been buying stocks since i was 13 while u probably have never owned 1 share in your life

I'd be so much more lefty supporting if they weren't intersectional at all. Why can't you guys care about the workers but still want to genocide niggers, spics, gays, and trannies?

The problem here is your looking at the short run and most of the cost to do business are inflexible. We should see an improvement in a few years.

then you should know that it delivers dividends meaning workers actually have to make the business work successfully if they want to be paid

LGBT CCI?

We need to break up the corporate monopolies especially big Tech. No more tax cuts for the wall street parasites, only trust busting now.

Attached: 1535857126564.jpg (208x232, 11K)

>then you should know that it delivers dividends meaning workers actually have to make the business work successfully if they want to be paid
More Jewish scams, you will be bartering/cooperating for survival or dead.

dividends are paid quarterly u stupid fuck, people need a steady paycheck to pay their bills

not everyone lives in their mommy's basement for free, kiwi

not one right wing retard has EVER been able to correctly tell me how much this single stock purchase is worth today

Attached: apple stock.png (582x498, 16K)

they're making record profits

>We should see an improvement in a few years.

u retards have been saying this for decades now

Attached: trickle down economics monopoly man.png (540x540, 90K)

But but but! Corporations are people too, guises!

>he thinks that's what pensions are
Are you a fucking Mexican boomer? Do Mexican boomers sip on horchata?

my first ever stock buy

I cannot wait til we have a fascist coup when unions will be banned and leftards will lose voting rights

exactly u paid shills want the 99% to be corporate slaves

I want 100% not to be parasites

>dividends are paid quarterly u stupid fuck,
its called saving your money you fool

the parasites are the billionaire globalist corporate masters u are paid to serve

I was wondering what happened to the Obama leaf

Attached: oc_expanding_brain.jpg (680x1388, 225K)

or how about just get a paycheck and a share of the profits

Yeah, good luck with that. With no slave wages. It would be hard for you corporate fat fucks to do anything but employ 3rd world pajeets that will revolt in due time.

i still get this all the time

Attached: compli135.png (1035x52, 10K)

Because I need money now to feed myself. I cannot risk not being fed. Wage labort offers me this insurance. A stock is a promis of futur value raised, can't live on this. I would have to borrow money at interest to feed myself and then make interest to pay interest. its retarded stfu.

So you were 13 in 2005? No wonder you're a lonely leftwing retard meme poster. You're still a child. Don't worry about it, son. You'll grow up one day.

Attached: 7535661.gif (442x320, 978K)

Good i hope all the oligarchies fail. We need new blood

Right-wing?

Everyone gets played by corporations. When they steal it's called "profit" and when we steal it's called "theft."

Attached: 1547691861407.jpg (960x935, 60K)

lol fuck off boomer

because if the company goes under I die of starvation. I want money now I need to eat now and my children need to be fed now.

>neo boomer telling boomer to stfu
>literally are the same type of people

if im a boomer to you then you're probably 12

>Everyone gets played by corporations. When they steal it's called "profit" and when we steal it's called "theft."

you have to demonstrate that surplus value is a thing. And you have to explain how it is a problem when it is contractually agreed voluntarily in full consent of the thing.

Attached: 1555298991200.png (1080x1080, 1.33M)

>trying to judge the impact of a tax bill after a single quarter

Also:
>They didn't raise wages after we stopped having the government take their money!
>We'd better have the government take their money. It won't raise wages, but it'll make me feel better.

You know you can invest in corporations, right?

>surplus value
Oh sweet leaf, you think that's all I mean by "theft?"

Come to think of it, retard OP demonstrates a fundamental failure in thinking about taxation. Taxation is meant to be used to pay the government's expenses, and accepted to be a measure that makes the public poorer. OP sees full-well that the government has not suffered at all from the tax cut, yet sees it as a travesty anyway. Imagine being so brainwashed that you're upset about your money not being stolen.

I'm talking about short term vs long term changes in the economy. They were going to fire these people anyway.

Define theft then because obviously we cannot understand each other if definitions are not clear.

Normally the profit = theft argument turns around surplus value being taken from the worker which should legitimately have ownership over it.

Or maybe are you prudhonnian?

>Plotting profits vs wages
>Even though those numbers are unrelated
>Should plot profits vs TAKE-HOME wages
>Or should plot revenues vs wages

Profits are revenues minus expenses (and tax is an expense)
Take-home pay is wages minus expenses (and tax is an expense)

>Why do right wing retards always get played by corporations?
Obama bailed out the banks and the entire auto industry(who then packed up and moved to China). Nobody even knows if capitalism works because Dems keep going full blown corpratalism.

Attached: cartoon 3-8 steve sack 3-7 mornin sunshine.gif (400x303, 52K)

ITT:
Wagies and wagie tears.

Attached: neet.jpg (640x872, 154K)

>I know, that's how I make all my money while workers get peanuts

Attached: soros laughing3.jpg (620x340, 73K)

remember when all the paid corporate shills were saying that the corporations need a tax cut and they'll invest more in workers and wages? lmao was like a year ago

More like they fired 23000 white people and shifted their call centres to India or the Philippines

move is failing though. At my firm, they are stopping the outsourcing ebcause its not efficient enough

Gonna need some stats to back that up.

u gotta work harder for less money good soiyim

u wouldn't want to be inefficient would u

Attached: trumpjew main.jpg (568x595, 68K)

>only shows data from all of 2017 and 2018 to prove what point?

Worker's wages are not linked to productivity. CEO salaries are.
Worker's wages are linked to the value of labor. Get that through your thick fucking skulls. If you don't increase the value of labor, there will be zero relative wage growth.

I got about $200 more per paycheck. I rather keep that then give money to daddy government so they can redistribute it to niggers.