Justice is coming...and the left is SCARED TO DEATH

It will instill a new confidence in Americans when the traitors that violated their trust are dealt with.

Attached: yes-it-is.jpg (481x610, 73K)

TRUST JEWSSIONS

"… (unintelligible words) … take our life from us, we laid it down, we got tired. We didn’t commit suicide. We committed an act of revolutionary suicide protesting the conditions of an inhumane world.."

no amount of shilling you do will keep anyone from going to Comey island, you powerless faggot.

Attached: beautiful browner 13.jpg (870x1024, 95K)

>Hillary's email

Yawn. Yes, she should have been punished years ago, but her friends in high places protected her from any charges. Going after her now just comes off as kind of petty and vindictive IMO.

>FISA abuse

Heads should fucking roll for this shit.

OOOF

Attached: 1515345.jpg (1116x194, 79K)

someone misses their dad and his idiotic ramblings. take the nigger dick out of your mouth kid, and try to pay attention.

>comes off as kind of petty and vindictive IMO
if youre a fencewalking RINO, maybe...

>justice = administrative restructuring and life long pensions

oh boy, can't wait for the justice and stuff

Nupol (you) disgust me

Looking back on it though, was there any reason we shouldn't have trusted Sessions? The "muh Rusty collision" bullshit was a nothingburger and always would be; wouldn't not recusing himself and interfering in said investigation, of which he himself was a subject, have been really fucking bad?

I hate that faggot

He had a really successful test run though.

>vindictive
You know, vindictive and vindicated come from the same root, the Latin prefix "vindic-", "avenger". They have different connotations today, but both are born in the same concept, avenging yourself on those who've done wrong. And what may I ask is wrong with that?

Clintzog investigations are going nowhere because drumpf lied about locking her up.

We’ll know in 20 years whether stepping aside for Rosenstein was a forceful play by Trump, or if Comey has dirt on Sessions.
At this point, I wouldn’t even be surprised if Biden himself threatened to rape his daughter.

Attached: 1557412393711.gif (1027x731, 116K)

Attached: 1552703059109.jpg (2873x1915, 3.54M)

Barr is a neocon. There will be no justice. He is "investigating" for the same reason Comey investigated. So he can cover things up.

That's stupid. If Barr wanted it covered up, all he had to do was accept the Mueller report and do nothing. The media would have handed the rest, telling everyone there must have been nothing to Trump's claims of spying because Barr isn't investigating.

FUCK COMMIES. MAGA FOREVER!

Fuck trump.
I hope they investigate his ass til the day he dies.

Better hurry. Statute of limitations for most of these crimes is five years. We're not there yet but building a case and starting the prosecution process takes time.

> building a case and starting the prosecution process takes time.
Military tribunals during martial law don't work like that.

If we push that far on the accelerator, these bozos will need to worry about angry mobs rather than courts.

haha queer

>If Barr wanted it covered up, all he had to do was accept the Mueller report and do nothing
Not really. Trump is pressing the issue. And if Trump chose to get rid of Barr, they might not be able to white wash it. They do this all the time. Make a phony investigation and then find that there was no wrongdoing, that way others will not investigate it for real later.

Ayy I'm gonna need some sauce for that thot