Redpill me on school shootings

Honest question

It seems to me every culture has its own way of losing it once for all.
>Buddhist monks set themselves on fire
>Shitskin Muslims love trucks and bombs
>Mexicans cut each other to pieces
>Africans cannibalise others
>Chinks commit suicide
Etc.

What about the US?
It seems to me school shootings are so typical.

Yeah yeah... I know they are but a small percentage of gun-related deaths.
But I am not making an argument here against guns. I don't care.

I would just love to know how is it schools and universities affect you Amerifags so much that they become the elective targets of people who go nuts.

Why not shooting at a mall? Why not the post office? Why schools, then? What happens to you guys in school that, say, Eurofags like me will never experience.

What makes schools so special?

Attached: vcngzpvavz6p6pzn6amv.jpg (750x445, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/05/21/us/school-shooting-us-versus-world-trnd/index.html
targetedevidence.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek is with you, user.
I want to héar the burger's answer too

There are hardly any school shootings in the US.

LOL. Liar
cnn.com/2018/05/21/us/school-shooting-us-versus-world-trnd/index.html

>57 times more

Also, you got an entire thread here
Just to name the latter case

Not even 300 in ten years
How is this an issue at all

This:

targetedevidence.com

Per school and per capita there are basically none. Funny how you chimps always jump to raw numbers when it's convenient for you.

You are arguing stats
It is clearly an American phenomenon
No matter the magnitude, it is typically American

So answer my question
What does happen there, in your country, in your schools, that makes them desirable as targets

>gun free zone
>soft target
>Mass media coverage
>political division over guns
>muh feels over reals
>Angry mom's have the loudest voices thus more outrage
(females in mid 30's - 50's share more rage bait content then any other group)

Missed anything

Attached: 1552565547724.jpg (880x704, 87K)

Jews.

American kids WANT school shootings. Basically your first day of 1st grade your peers will decide whether or not you are acceptable. If you are not chosen, you will be ostracized by comments like
>dont shoot up the school now
>you look like a school shooter
>youre not gonna shoot up the school are you
And when they get shot they feel smug and superior because, I told you so.

300 though shootingins in ten years though, lets say five kills a pop
Thats 1,500 people
More people probably die from tying their ties too tight

So you're so desperate now, that you're counting non-shootings as school shootings?

Schools are "gun free zones" which is another name for "defenceless humans inside". If you want to rack up a body count with little to no chance of anyone retaliation apart from the cops who will take 10 minutes to arrive. 5 minutes to wait for more backup. 5 minutes to come up with a plan and then 20 minutes to sweep every room then go there.
They will always be gun free zones because any move to arm teachers or the principals get you yelled out of state houses by libshits because suddenly "OH MY GOOD YOU WANT THE TEACHERS TO SHOOT OUR STUDENTS!?" basically confirming their bias that teachers are insane (yet they always vote to give them pay raises for some reason?).
Also thank the media for glorifying these events to push their gun grabbing agenda. Every time they saturate the airwaves with a story about the last school shooting for 5 days they give the fucked up kids the bright idea that they can get recognition of shooting up a school so it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.
LMAO just kidding they're all Mossad psy ops.

Less people have died in school shootings since 1990 than compared to niggers killing white people in one year.

>You are arguing stats

That's what rational human beings do.

>school shootings happen
I would have an easier time proving the existence of the loch ness monsters and God's mercy

Please stop this autism
Clearly America is more famous for school shootings than any other country in the civilized world.

Also, as recent facts demonstrate, we should add all planned shootings that lead to nothing.

You can say Catalunya is famous for Gaudí's works. They are a negligible percentage of Catalunya' s architecture... But people would still regard them as typical. And ask why there and not elsewhere.

Now answer the question or fuck off.

a rare instance...

^she gets it^

gj girl of Jow Forums

Attached: untitled87.png (395x401, 115K)

See You guys seem to be in deep denial.
The original question was (and is) why school shootings are so *typical* of the US.

I have claimed in OP that they are a small percentage.

I compared them to monks setting themselves on fire. It doesn't happen often, yet it is *typical* of Buddhist protests... And there are studies about that.

Now, if you want to understand... Else get out of the thread. Claiming school shootings do not happen is like for an Italian claiming mafia doesn't exist.

We're "famous" for it because your entire continent is full of absolute retards. You underscore that fact by attempting to inflate the number of school shootings there are here with times that no one was shot.

I have met literal niggers who were more human than this.

schools are not special...

evil lurks in the shadows

Attached: untitled44.png (221x320, 114K)

And the question was answered, they aren't.

Goddamn you are one dense motherfucker. Must be those "Sicilian" genes.

Yet, if I recall correctly, school shootings pivot around student shooters.
You say "soft target" but this would make sense if shooters were strangers choosing a battleground.

Here it seems to me students decide to do a shoot up inasmuch it is the ONLY ground they have

if schools had these posters maybe people would understand.
they have these plastered in many military bases it's a warning about being a soft target

Attached: IMG_20170328_215122083.jpg (2301x2578, 1.12M)

WAT

when you stupid...is your mom a dumb whore?

Attached: untitled.png (500x402, 171K)

gee i wish the left would refer to statistics more often. Then again they wouldnt be lefties if they did

Hey fagatoli read and the poster

I bet more baguettes have died in the last 2 years from niggers than deaths in American school shootings in the last 10 years.

>So you're so desperate now, that you're counting non-shootings as school shootings?
Projecting.
OP was just trying to show you it is an American thing.
Yet you got immediately triggered and began to argue the phenomenon doesn't take place.

>300 shootings
>10 years

Lol, demographics or not, it looks daunting considering civilized countries have, say... Zero.

Fuck you, french jew. This is a program to rape the mind of some edgelord to convince him to shoot normies. This is your red suppository.

This never happened until the AMA began strongly pushing ADHD drugs, SSRIs, etc. it is the cancer of the modern day American psychologist which isn't much different than your average Nazi satanist.

ty...I always assumed she was a dumb twat...

Attached: untitled002.png (399x385, 232K)

Because diversity. Because privilege. (Not white kind, but pretty much all types crammed into one in school) Bullying is born. Teachers and Principals side with bullies under the cover of them being, "Victims of their own conception, being poor or lacking what others don't have, etc. etc. etc."

Bullies push their shit on victims. Victims cannot fight back no matter what. Left with only 1 or 2 options. They always go with the alternative of shooting their tormentors or others who supports the bullies.

Never fight back to kick ass like they should. Instill fear into their bullies, etc. etc. etc.

It sums it up. The whole concept of violent videogames, music and shit isn't the lightning rod. It's an excuse to blame.

It's mainly shit that starts at home and gets dragged to school.

Something is finally being done about bullying

Ees true mang

>yet they always vote to give them pay raises for some reason?
Are you sure teachers are well paid in your country?

Schizophrenic Jews shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

Since All Jews are potentially Schizophrenic, No Jews should be allowed to own guns.

blacks and hispanics have mass shootings every day. China is a nonstop nightmare of death.

>Also thank the media for glorifying these events to push their gun grabbing agenda. Every time they saturate the airwaves with a story about the last school shooting for 5 days they give the fucked up kids the bright idea that they can get recognition of shooting up a school so it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.
But anyway... 30 episodes per year is pretty high.

Who began this? Columbine?

Not the topic of the thread.
Here we are not talking numbers.
We are merely asking why the phenomenon is SO quintessentially American.

Toulouse, France March 19, 2012
Grasse, France March 16, 2017

Classic "drop out/give up/let me take care of you" jew messaging.

Blame the media and millennials

Maybe it's because there are more guns than people in the US, spaghetti nigger. How can some kid steal their dad's gun and shoot up a school in Europe if you fags aren't allowed to have guns? How small is your brain anyway?

Based.
Also, put me in the screencap

the real reason is that our media & gov. statistics actually report on it, where as every other country shutters stories that make them look bad. like Sweden/grenades, British/Knives, Italy/Fascism.

everytime you type...

muslims rape a young boy

Attached: 02a.png (2048x1239, 678K)

Checked

This is somewhat true. Since I was one of the few white people in an all black high school back in 20001, every black thought I would shoot up the school if they fucked with me. In hindsight I'm glad they thought that.

Maybe Eurofags are just more suspicious. American kids live in some kind of TV-induced dreamland.

So are other countries more inclusive?

everytime you type...

muslims rape a young boy

Attached: sf.png (499x269, 227K)

lol good

But this is why I bumped the thread. I assumed someone was going to answer "niggers". Yet most of you all went full denialist after two posts.

Has someone answered "niggers" I would have drawn a nice comparison with France. :)

It's because public schools are like prisons.

Type

>if i don't feel safe, i'm never going to school again
implying not going to school is a bad thing

Attached: 1557801614736.png (704x960, 538K)

For the work they do? Yes.
The school system in this country is a joke. Throwing more money at our teachers has been shown not to increase the test scores in this country at all. They will give half of it to the Union anyways and demand more money and benefits. If they don't get it they just go on strike and then the kids aren't receiving any education at all.
Fuck I wish I became a teacher now. I'd get all of summer off and everything I teach is already in the fucking books they hand out. I wouldn't even need to be a good teacher. I could just do explicitly minimal effort and they couldn't fire me because I pay my union dues.

Trading some annoying little bastards for guns rights is fair enough. I don't give a flying fuck.

>Why not shooting at a mall? Why not the post office? Why schools, then?

Have you ever heard of the muh bully culture in our school? The weaker cunts who get bullied all day revolt in this way.

Also
>Chinks commit suicide
There is always an Asian who score highest kills in the mass shooting. Those guys have the highest KDA. We cannot even compete.

Attached: 1537158309787.gif (400x231, 1.49M)

everytime you assume your mom loves you...

mujslims rape a young boy

Attached: idiot.png (885x516, 477K)

Interesting lead. So you are trying to say that the Murrigan healthcare system drugged kids, which started the vicious cycle?

Oops

Attached: 694940094001_6022235493001_6022235568001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>Principals side with bullies under the cover of them being, "Victims of their own conception, being poor or lacking what others don't have, etc. etc. etc."
When I got teacher training I was taught bullies must be shut down ASAP without hesitation

She tells me she loves me. I think she believes she loves me. Im not so sure. But she made gave me lunchables and bandaids. Better than most nigglets in africa. Ill take it.

everytime you grease your own anus...

muslims rape young boys

Attached: ok.png (320x240, 139K)

>Since All Jews are potentially Schizophrenic, No Jews should be allowed to own guns.
Care to elaborate with data? Are all white school shooters Jewish?

This is a man, not a boy. It's obviously too old for lord Ahmed

You openly admitted that we should count non-shootings as school shootings. You yourself admit that there aren't very many school shootings in the US, but being european, you just had to make yourself look stupid doing it.

3/4 aint bad. Type. Mom loves me.

^when a Canadian accepts anal warts in africa^

^and types on Jow Forums^

Attached: untitled012.png (249x249, 65K)

May work entirely different for you in your country. But that's how it is here in America. Sad to say.

There is no rational or logical argument to be made that supports infringing upon God-given Second Amendment rights. For this reason they must use emotional manipulation instead. Nothing manipulates people's emotions more than violence against children. "How many more kids need to die before we ban guns" is not a question: it's a threat.

Back in the 70's, an ex-CIA official was being interviewed for a book.
He was asked if the CIA would attempt to disarm the American public, and the reply was that it was a consideration.

He was then asked if they would send police door-to-door, to try and take the guns. The answer was no, they would lose too many cops, and there would still be millions of gun owners to deal with. He then went on to say that they would have to create an atmosphere where civilians WANTED to turn in their guns. He then even mentioned orchestrating school shootings, to make it seem that guns were killing American's children.

Looks to me like this policy has been put into place. The punks shooting up schools are usually on psychotropic drugs, and have no apparent reason for doing the deed, and they often then kill themselves, as though they were programmed to do so.

Remember, the CIA was caught kidnapping and experimenting on private citizens in a project called ULTRA, and the experiments included drugs and mind-control.

As far as I'm concerned, the sudden manifestation of school shootings, where there were none before, came about too fast to be some natural phenomenon.
It looks man-made, to me.

Attached: LiberalShootingGun.jpg (625x469, 82K)

Everytime you call a leaf a canadian, a nigger cums up your nose. KYS faggot.

>every black thought I would shoot up the school if they fucked with me. In hindsight I'm glad they thought that.
It might be fringe theory...
1. Some commenting fags above have repeated that the phenomenon, although quite American (at least in the media), is statistically irrelevant. I have never argued to the contrary.
2. If stats hold fast, may it be possible that white school shooters have protected the lives of many like you by setting a "don't mess with me" example?

Do you think 2 might have some truth in it?

Good

If only i knew it was this easy! Type.

^when a Canadian almost feels as free AS AN AMERICAN^

^BUT REMEMBERS SHE IS A DUMBFUCK^

Attached: mentally ill.png (920x595, 395K)

I still do not realize how none of these retards who argue for the better safety in school areas came up with an idea that every school teacher and personell must carry around a gun of some kind. Fucking low IQ retards, they honestly think banning guns is ok, yeah sure thing, let's see how that worked out in California.... oh nevermind.

Attached: Niggers in their natural habitat.jpg (259x194, 15K)

Any source for that? I would like to see the evidence of that claim.

>Have you ever heard of the muh bully culture in our school? The weaker cunts who get bullied all day revolt in this way.
Can I be honest?
I thought it was a Hollywood thing.
Like, say... Stereotype that is somehow true, but never to the extent depicted in movies.

I instinctively mistrusted Hollywood and American series.

Do you mean that things like Malcolm in the Middle represent America fairly?

Also, since we have bullies here as well, but also herd mentality... And families still hold fast (divorces increase, but parents tend to be there anyway. For you)... Maybe here the phenomenon of bullying takes other shapes (see also Japan, in which female bullying seem to be prominent).

I can't answer your number 2 for sure. I never gave it much thought but yeah, thanks to those school shootings and scaring that into blacks that had some factor in them not fucking with me.

I have a kikebook and I used to be in a position where I briefly worked with black youth, I wound up adding a lot of them as friends and all they ever do is post "black" memes about "when an angry white kid reaches into his bag" with the next image of a black kid jumping out of a window in fear.

Blacks truly believe that whites are one bad day away from shooting.

>autism
Your post

>Why not malls
Malls in the US have been dying off pretty fast so although populated they are not ideal targets. With too many points of entry/exits little to no children on the weekdays and police presence on the weekends.

Again why hit a hardened Target when a target rich defenseless soft target is easier.

>Why not the post office
Because we're not dealing with a disgruntled employee who goes postal. and yes even though an office or mail room are soft targets in the sense that they are not guarded you forget the human factor. Adults can fight back some have concealed carry and can fight back ending the engagement.

And that armed citizen dilemma is also a factor in malls to.

Schools have kids that do not have the means of defense or offense. That is why they make easy targets.
>Can your Italian noodle not understand that concept

I got nothing against america. Fomenting anger between us, found the kike.

^HAVE you ever heard...

^your mom's hole smells like burnt coffee^

?

Attached: dumb bitch.jpg (2048x1363, 182K)

No sauce provided
Urban legend built to make everything look like a false flag

Le reddit spacing, homo.

^hates jews^

^lurks on Jow Forums^

^calls a GENTILE....JEW^

^is 1 of those retards that dwell among us^

Attached: 1512945330547.png (436x436, 170K)

No offense, Croatia, Slovenia, Slovakia or whatever country you are from.
I Asked a completely different question.

I am seriously doubting your reading skills

>Back in the 70's, an ex-CIA official was being interviewed for a book.
Gonna need source/proof on all of this.

School shootings are American because public education in America is an environment that reflects and reinforces our cultural values. Namely, being a fucking idiot NPC and doing lots of stupid shit but making it look good and being praised for it so long as you're dressing, speaking, and behaving in accordance with one of the 3-5 socially acceptable personalities provided to you by suits in a boardroom as part of their latest marketing campaign. This is all strictly enforced by teachers and administrators who are themselves NPCs and ice-bucket-challenge morons who hate their jobs, live shallow stupid lives, and jog in place until such time as they can get fat, retire, and move to Florida.

Throw in no inherent sense of morality or ethics combined with a radical anti-male agenda and you've created a literal hellscape for any young boy who isn't an abject moron. It's a 13 year prison sentence and if you are not able to conform to the rigid social expectations of your peers, teachers, and the guys down at corporate HQ, it becomes a literal torture. It's a testament to the human spirit that we don't have school massacres every single day in this country.

external harms have zero bearing on the existence of civil rights

thank you for coming to my ted talk

Attached: nuts_big_guns_bfoimdaqhm6nrh3puhbfqeba5a.jpg (640x486, 85K)

Your question already got answered, so why bother answering it again. Also I've posted the solution for the problem since you seem to be quite annoyed with it. Either way, I hope you understand what I meant with my statement.

Attached: truth.jpg (1087x607, 189K)

I don't want to take this too far... But the more I hear about Blacks from you (and from my own experience at home), the more I realise language for them is always performative and never metaphorical.
As in:
>I am pregnant! (screams a 45 y.o. woman who has just tried to taser a cop)
Becomes
>She is truly pregnant

All declarative and possibly misleading sentences acquire the strength of making real what they claim is real. Delusional as fuck.

As soon as claims are seasoned with some degree of emotion, they become reality in the negro's head. The same occurred to some boy soldiers in Congo: they would tell you fantastic tales of people flying as if they had lived them for real. This happens most often when kids began using drugs at an early age: the fringe of reality blurs into dreamland.

Going back to gun control... It seems to me it is sufficient for Blacks to get acquainted to hearsay. Not even media in the strict sense of the term. Hearsay is sufficient to change their perception of reality.

>Adults can fight back some have concealed carry and can fight back ending the engagement.
This is intriguing, because it proves that either you have a society in which all targets are soft OR you have a society in which all targets are hard.

Everything in between will channel agency from hard places to soft spots.

no1 undertands why you hate jews?...

do you also hate Chinese?

or MUSLIMS?

or is your particular hate for JEWS?

either way

you suck dick

Attached: untitled4.png (1243x1143, 1.99M)