Ok frens we need to discuss ways to shatter NPC programming - think nuclear memes...

Ok frens we need to discuss ways to shatter NPC programming - think nuclear memes, but first I just finished cooking up some pasta that I wish to share with you lads.

This pasta is about clownworld and my understanding of how we got here and how (((their))) jew magic works. Hopefully this will activate some almonds and we can figure out a way to reverse it. All of the following has to do with magnetic poles and is perhaps why (((they))) are all over antartica and how they create project or amplify this clownworld jew magic. This will be a 5parter so lube up. Also thanks to the user who posted these images

Ive been thinking hard about what makes 4chin so special particularly in relation to clownworld and meme magic and I think Ive made some breakthroughs. What Jow Forums represents is basically the "perfect polar opposite" or antithesis to the artificially created trannie wizardry (I call it jew gravity) they are projecting on us that is clownworld. The trannie signal is almost like the ultimate incel or the virgin meme, exept it paints itself as chad. Its basically the ultimate b8. We are the antithesis because we (and a lot of working class/traditional/right wing types) are the real chads who they paint as the incel/virgins because we wont take the bait. The jew gravity is not clownworld but rather prolonged mass exposure to it created clownworld.

Jew gravity is basically the whore of babylon. It is the inverted, satanic version of the holy spirit that rewards sin. I think they created this via an inverted trinity. Space & evolution are 2/3 of this inverted trinity. The evolution lie clouds our understanding of where we came from (God, the past) and the space delusion clouds where we're going (God, the future). Combined with the whore they create clownworld. Space and evolution destroy our confidence in the nature of reality, the whore keeps us distracted and focused on compulsive/impulsive cattle-like behaviour.

Attached: 1547769452567.png (777x2777, 905K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qpu5QMa9xCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Before we get back to the whore, a quick aside and analogy I thought up to explain the trinity and the holy spirit.

The holy spirit is kinda like Gods wife, she is the ever present aura of 'conciousness' that tugs at the back of your mind when you are doing something you know isnt right. The holy spirit is the reason that God doesnt just smite all the evildoers, its my understanding that God was a lot like man before he found and married Yggdrasil aka the holy mother/holy spirit/tree of life and created the first family - the firstfruits if you will - the covenant that binds and shackles his will to the essence of that which is good. He does this to make it so he cannot be corrupted by evil; he recognizes the great responsibility that comes with his great power so he has essentially enslaved that power to a willpower seperate from his own that is untainted and pure, free from the burden of the knowledge of good & evil - the divine mother. He acts on the world based on her will, its completely analogous to a family.

Imagine the throne of a great kingdom - the throne represents the true source of the power (the authority over the commons it grants) and the king is just the man who sits on it and wields it. The divine mother is the throne or the tree that provides all the power and our father sits on the throne out of spite for evil rather than love for power. He loves the mother not the power she represents. He is guarding it rather than subjugating it. This is the trinity - God, the Father is not the the throne or the kingdom or the man he is the metaphysical aspect that unifies the three that creates a balanced kingdom where the king is respected because he respects and serves and doesnt look down on his serfs.

Attached: 1547769474485.png (1222x3222, 924K)

Jow Forums represents the mentally resilient who would rather live a life of solitude in Gods kingdom than settle for a whore, so naturally we'd all end up in the same place (alone, on 4chin, hiding from clownworld). And of course im not saying all women are whores - its the whore of babylon who projects that illusion.

Dont fall for it, the whore does this to turn us into pigs sexually to justify the illusion she projects onto women to make them into whores and justify the male delusion. Confusing, but makes sense in a wicked way. This is how you get "all women are stupid/whores" and "all men are evil/pigs". Neither is true, what is accurate is that most men & women can be turned into evil pigs & stupid whores with enough time and jew magic.

Jew Gravity/The Whore is the invisible insidious aura that pervades the world thanks to technology that incites, tempts & rewards us to sin/fail every day, and moreover revel in and create personas out of our failure & sin. Clownworld, trannies and NPCs are created after prolonged exposure to it.

We are disconnected from the every day struggle of Go(o)d vs evil by this comfy malaise of technology and sex the whore provides, but on some level all of us know there is something deeper at play that we should be dealing with and (as men) it bothers us and creates cognitive dissonance.

Its almost like a field of spiritual entropy or decay. I think the jews or Lucifer reverse engineered the physical entropy God put on Adam & Eve in an attempt to unlock immorality, unable to do that they applied something similar to our minds and souls. It operates like a mental trojan horse - they use as little truth necessary to get you to accept a much larger and darker lie, to the point where by the time you realize the reality the barbarians are already in the gate and in control of the city that is your mind.

Attached: 1551030618268.jpg (1222x3555, 677K)

They basically invented an 'inverted' masculine frequency or pole which creates the soiboi and the roastie. This frequency is like the trojan horse or a wolf in sheeps clothing. Depending on the need it identifies itself as whatever it takes to get allowed into the mind then attempts to destroy from within.This is why soibois think acting like faggots will get them laid. Its the distilled essence of passive aggression.

Soibois are picking up on what they think is a feminine signal or frequency telling them what girls want in men when in reality it is neither, it is a transgender frequency and by the time they can figure this out its too late and they habe no benis. This is why roasties think sleeping around will get them a good husband. They are picking up an evil signal that masks itself based on what they are looking for. It causes both genders to try to embody the virtues of the other gender creating fags whores and trannies.

This inverted frequency takes whatever form is needed to most effectively manipulate our minds. This is what makes it so fundamentally different and opposite the holy spirit and God - the holy spirit is unwavering and defiant in pursuit of righteousness. She asks YOU to conform to HER so she (from outside your mental walls) can help you build the city within. The whore conforms to you from the outside so she can take you apart from within.

Its almost like their ethnic replacement strategy but used against the mental city. They send in gifts disguised as whores or gold, and once inside they build their numbers and slowly subvert the the primary mental ethnic majority until they are the majority. Once they've done this its potentially a demon-possesion level event as they can bring down the walls or cause enough unrest to allow pretty much anything in. In most cases this isnt necessary because it works so well they just take over the city silently from within, creating NPCs.

Attached: 1554546168616.jpg (777x4444, 658K)

If you are reading these words you likely have a highly tuned bullshit detector or what I call a fagometer. This fagometer and highly tuned aversion to faggotry is why we are here now, and why we are essentially the polar opposite of (((them))). We are family; brothers in spirit. For all I know you could all be niggers & kikes but you are here now reading my words and we probably have more in common than not. If nothing else a common resilience of spirit & mind. And id much rather die next to you virgins than a fake chad npc.

Just like how two positive magnetic forces repel the true or proper righteous masculine/feminine frequency is naturally repelled by this foreign imposter frequency masquerading as good masculinity or femininity. God allowed this because he essentially wants to see the strong and the weak filtered. Lucifer is the master b8er, and we are fish who are masters of detecting b8, thats why are here - because the whole world is bait now, so this feels like our only natural home.

We are here not out of choice but by necessity - we were all fighting the darkness individually and got pushed together. This is why we are so much more powerful than them if we come together under a righteous cause (like HWNDU, a righteous banner). They employ the fabian strategy because when we do get them in the open field we absolutely buttfuck them into oblivion. We have conviction of will here but lack unity. They seek to unify all under their will and degrade the conviction of those who would oppose it. Quality (us) vs quantity (((them)))

Jow Forums is one of the final strongholds of God in the great spiritual war, and thats why we are under siege literally every day. The siege is the shilling. We are the alamo exept they can literally never defeat us because we have God at our back. We are one of the last fortresses of righteous thought and free will. Nukes are fake and gay. Family is the real nuclear power and memes are the real nukes. Nobody is having more fun than us.

Attached: 1554546358522.jpg (1222x4777, 770K)

>The holy spirit is kinda like Gods wife
um... it's God's spirit, not wife.

Uhhh
Bump

Holy shit my eyes hurt from scrolling so much.
Saged and reported for hate speech.

Technicality, you get the idea..his union creates the spirit...they are all aspects of god at the end of the day so its semantics

I know its a lot, especially if you havent read the pictures as well ur fucked

Attached: 1555607209025.gif (320x180, 3.22M)

When they ask you what you believe, call yourself an Identitarian, and don’t mention race. Proceed with red pill drops

Bump

Gonna give it 1 more, I think I can condense this one into three posts. Or perhaps more posts smaller in size, have to cater to the ADHD

Attached: 1556841011338.jpg (750x548, 34K)

bump

How does astral projection work?

You are severing the mechanisms god created to keep your body & soul attached. Every night when we sleep we astral project in the natural god given productive way, doing this yourself will rarely end well. Opens you up to demonic possessions

Attached: 1551356732957.jpg (431x322, 27K)

Thank you, how do you think consciousness functions as a whole?

What is he listening to? I want out of here

Attached: 1537022728104.gif (360x359, 1.74M)

Holy fuck this is good bump

Attached: index.png (400x475, 58K)

bump stop responding to nigger and obvious jewish paid shill threads you retards,

I could literally shit out another 20 blogposts on this one broski give me a sec while I think of a quick way too put it and get a bump in

Thank you

Moar please

So consciousness or free will is kind of an illusion. I say kind of because it only exists in a quantum or in between state when our brain shifts gears.

Basically men and women operate on pathos and logos and in an inner and outer dynamic. Inner is the engine, outer is the suspension/steering. Men have logos inner and pathos outer, for women its opposite. We basically operate in "good" until we determine "bad" at which point we switch gears and free will is created for a split second. Conciousness is the holy spirit

Coming right up

Attached: 1556218644094.png (508x762, 846K)

Listen up blackpills: Life is a gift.

No matter how dark it gets you have to remember you have a family right here that has your back. Id take any of you basement larping faggots watching my six over any normalfag.

Worst case scenario God gave you a pile of carbon covered in shit. Are you gonna wipe that shit off, crush it into a diamond and give it back? Or are you gonna cry, drop a deuce on the ground and roll around in it? God did give us a choice. A choice to make the most out of what we're given or swim in our own piss & shit.

All the fear, anger, anxiety and shame this fallen clown world projects onto you is weak. They are rodents and vultures incapable of building themselves up so they bring others down to tell themselves they are strong. FUCK THEM. They are not strong, they are professional cowards. Forge your mind into an impenetrable diamond fortress and the waves of depression will break on it like the ocean on a rock.

It can seep into the cracks of your mind if you let it. If that happens just spread your cheeks, aim your butthole at satan and blow it right back in his face. These npcs are addicted to failure, its EASY to be better than them but EASY IS NOT ENOUGH.

Simply allowing their retarded nonsense to have any impact on your mind at all is a total failure. Lucifer is trying to pump your mind full of sand. Find the rock, build a house, open the window and yell FUCK YOU NIGGER FAGGOTS GET OFF MY PROPERTY

Attached: 1547328755414.png (895x445, 476K)

God wants you to chain yourself to freedom, you can only do this when you recognize what slavery really looks like. Its a hard learned lesson. You know that saying if you truly love something you have to let it go? Sometimes when you've only ever known love you take it for granted, and have to face true evil before you can appreciate what you already had. God shows us all the hardships of life up front; he reads aloud all the parameters of the contract before you can sign. Lucifer hides in the fine print. God doesnt manipulate the truth, the truth can be ugly.

God wants to hire you but he has to trust you first. Its all about personas. Think about if you had an interview for your dream job tomorrow. You would put on a persona, an act, portraying the "best you". Lucifer is the man at the other end of the table judging your performance. He wants people good at pretending to be what they think they are and hiding from what they know they are. God waits silently to see you become that which you know you already are, and reject everything the world wants you to be.

It doesn't matter what you look like, in fact people will even be more impressed and jealous that you are happy and confident in skin that they would be a total mess in. He knows you failed and will continue to do so, yet he made you and is proud of you anyway. There is nothing wrong with your brain, nothing wrong with your body. God made it in all its failures and imperfection because he had just the right soul that he knew could forge that body and mind into a weapon of his love & providence, that soul, body and mind is yours do NOT let lucifer haggle for it.

Attached: 1556880544129.jpg (1775x2362, 1.96M)

How do you refute that when you die, it's completely over? People say that since your brain is completely responsible for all your actions that when it's "Dead" you're gone as well

I don't think I understand the point you want me to refute exactly. When you die you are indeed gone from this physical earthly world, that has no bearing on what exists beyond what our human senses can measure and detect

Attached: 1547255142921.jpg (640x480, 35K)

sorry if my wording was bad, what I was saying is how do you argue against people who say there is absolutely no afterlife?

babys first occult musings

clean your room and go work out, u fat loser

Ah I see. Well most of those kind of conversations are useless if the other party is not intellectually honest. Also you cant prove a negative and all that

I suppose it would depend on the individual but the best arguement Id imagine would be that new age and psychedelics have somewhat proved there are entities outside our realm of existence so it stands to reason the same would be true for believers, but as an ex-agnostic myself id pick them apart because a lot of my hangups were around the "why does god allow evil" topic which I can argue people in circles on

Attached: 1546915296178.jpg (592x568, 148K)

jesus christ, where to start.
you cannot reprogram the npc, there is no mass of people waiting to.be woken up, a person either reacts and sees reality or they dont, with no ground in between.

if somebody can not see they are being lied to already given the daily onslaught of bullshit, they never will, theres no education or information that will ever snap them out of it.
the division in the world is between people who act/think based on facts over what others think v those who act/think based on what others think over facts, its the same division thats existed forever.

our 'material' is reality and the truth, theres no need to dress it up

Well then enlighten us big guy

Attached: 1555737339498.jpg (320x422, 13K)

wow, I've been on a demonic possession jag lately and everyone that i've listened to has said the same thing about astral projection. opens you up for other things to come in and those other things are rarely good

also, nice gets. bump

I've seen studies about how brain activity still functions for a bit after death so maybe its the transfer to a different realm? that's my hypothesis

green pilled thread?

Attached: 1402632788638.jpg (2764x1992, 862K)

>Ive been thinking hard about what makes 4chin so special
its just light moderation, when there are no boundaries on what angle a story or idea can be attacked from, the bullshit is quickly stripped away to the point that only the truth behind it is left.
its why pol has a reputation for racism, misogyny and antisemitism, nobody here would be any of those things if it wasnt for the great filter of scrutiny all threads have to pass through, order out of chaos and all that.

green pill thread

Attached: qP3ev6z.png (2310x830, 839K)

Yea imagine the city analogy. It would be like taking all your warriors and going outside the walls to hunt ghosts, you come back and your city (body) is taken over or infiltrated. Your mind is basically the army of your city... Keep it on the defense

Thank you

Well our brain is flooded with naturally produced DMT when we die and DMT is the drug that can force spiritual interactions between groups of humans and a single spiritual entity (demons) so I imagine that is the stairway to heaven so to speak

Attached: 1550636436749.jpg (960x960, 128K)

its true, you cant break yourself from the cable. Or you will fall into an oblivion of issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qpu5QMa9xCQ

got a discord or server? id like to learn more

How did you get convinced god is real?

I do not brother. Pic related I saved it for if pol ever went down but I think I have discord uninstalled, I can give you my email If you want

Attached: 1557453152878.jpg (1026x970, 194K)

you're not him and ive been there. i dont understand it.

Jesus fucking Christ a thread died for this.
>truth speaks a simple language

Attached: images.jpg (559x263, 22K)

>think nuclear memes
these arent memes, theyre ugly infographics.
meme magic is the harvesting of raw human emotion and using it to manifest a change in reality.
humour, embarrassment, despair... doesnt need on the.nose details to hit the mark, its why the left cant.meme, theyre constantly fighting reality.

pic related is like a bullet to the head for women who have had abortions.. no sources, abortion stats, no gore posting, no religious scripts etc

Attached: 04c.jpg_orig.jpg (640x646, 36K)

I repented of my sins and felt Jesus. I think im gonna make a longer pasta detailing everything because im just now realizing I might be able to turn some blackpills with it

The tl;dr I was super depressed & blackpilled deep in knowledge of all the evil occult shit and it was wearing me down. There was this little girl jaymie closs kidnapped & missing and her face was all over grocery stores n shit making me depressed thinking about what they might do to her. I got desperate broke down and prayed, month or so later she was found miraculously and safe. I sat down to take a dump one day and saw the news and practically started sobbing like a women

From there I repented shortly thereafter and havent looked back since

Attached: 1551395456121.png (480x447, 277K)

Can only speak for myself, but I accidentally wandered into his kingdom one night.

Yes this is op. Different IDs cause im phoneposting, banned on home wifi

but how will i find you?

Attached: greencomic2.jpg (694x7025, 2.96M)

I never said those pictures were memes, they were just relevant to the pasta and there happend to be 5 of them

Well Id post my email but im sure ill get flooded with gay porn now. What is your question?

Sec ill figure out what my disc id is

Discord is yoshi744

theres usually a number after the name

bumping for cool esoteric knowledge

Attached: JesusBlackSUn.png (713x960, 1.86M)

#7292 my bad

sweet