Neighbors Harassing My Girlfriend and I

I seriously need some advice on what to do. I’ve been dealing with some vindictive neighbors and the cops haven’t been much help. We’ve contacted them on 5 separate occasions (including one for assault) but the cops never did a thing. We either didn’t have enough proof or my girlfriend is a “biased witness”. I understand the position the police are in but it’s literally causing my girlfriend to be afraid to go out of out apartment.

The reason the harassment started was over a cell phone. They agreed to pay for their daughters phone if we added her to our phone plane. She wanted an iPhone and we thought we could trust them. However, four months had gone by without seeing any payment. Now, keep in mind we are also helping them financially since they have 3 kids.

My girlfriend would drive their daughters to school, babysit & help with homework. My girl bought them air beds since their own parents would rather spend their last dollar on weed & cigarettes. Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against weed or cigarettes but if you have children who need clothes, food, and beds maybe you shouldn’t be buying those things.

Anyways, we cut the service off while they went on a trip as they promised we would be paid the next day. The worst part is, they had the money. They got $12,000 back from their tax returns. They promised to pay but they took a joyride to the city for a week.

The harassment started once we confronted the father about paying for the phone. I was shrugged off and told “I would rather suck your dick than pay you”. He then spat in my face and pushed me towards a chain linked fence. My girlfriend saw this and called the police. However because no marks were left and my girl was a biased witness, nothing was done. The harassment progressed to my workplace and we eventually got a protection order against the father. They’ve keyed “fuck fat bitch” into our car. We need this to stop please help.

Attached: D3B5F809-2008-46D1-A864-F07309671825.jpg (1242x1935, 1.01M)

you sound like a giant pussy who doesnt have a gun

go buy a gun
go to the range
shoot it for an hour so you know what it fucking does
you now can stand up to hulk hogan

i know 2 people personally who were convicted of manslaughter because they pushed somebody then they fell back, hit their head and died
you wanna die broski? you got life insurance?

move to a different trailer park

Get cameras watching any valuabels you have and cameras watching their houss, if one camera catches them keying your car and the next shows them walking to their house you got em red handed. Do this and then do something to escalate the situation and then sue for damages and charge them with whatever you can charge them with also document everything including the keyed car

Man you are trashy. This is your fucking fault that you took on a cell phone for some stupid white trash. Get fucked.

Unless you are prepared to go to war, move, also take back all the shit you bought for them like wtf were you thinking?

>cops won't do anything
No, but CPS might

>need a gun to stand up to some retard
>not a pussy
you americans are gigantic cowards lmao

yeah being terrirised and the police not helping you is super alpha

I would gladly rape yoh with a gun to your head and make you cry "I'm the alpha" as I push my cock in your ass you fucking incel

imagine being so brain washed by anti gun propaganda that you can even use them to do right

sorry white people care for their communities, now back to your mud house in Africa nigger

Fuck off trash panda, I'm whiter than you.

lmao you and your wife's stupid fucking savior complex. This isn't the 20th century. Leave your fucking neighbors alone. Now you're in this mess. Get a gun, get your wife a gun, both of you learn how to use your guns. Watch the harassment stop.

Some anons gave you the man's way out, I'll give you the pussy way out.

Cut them off and relinquish the money. You've lost it forever on weed. Don't ever deal with weedbro trailer trash. Watch where you give money. Consider the money spent on a lesson well learned (I hope). Don't ever give anything to them ever again. Don't ever accept anything from them ever again. Move to another area if you have to. Cut all contact in any case. The police can't help you, because you made the mistake of "helping" people who so obviously don't need help, at least not from you.

I repeat, this is the pussy way out, it's the little bitch way out, but it will minimize costs if you can stomach it.

Attached: 1529483597320.jpg (480x458, 42K)

I never left my house and my anceteros are at least 10 generations aryan

Me no like gun me cave man me use rock and me go to jail for being a savage ooga booga

>you're a coward for defending yourself with the means at your disposal
kill yourself, faggot

Get him to spit in your face again, but this time bear with it and give the cops the saliva sample the ape provided you with. That's assault.

faggy american cowards

Come visit St Louis and walk through the blackest neighborhood at 2 in the morning, tough guy. Remember: the wildlife here is armed.

>some retard harrasing is the same as walking into a ghetto in the middle of the night
not only cowardly but stupid aswell

Attached: 2q7fyjcc-1366345198.jpg (926x635, 39K)

A guy spitting in your face and physically pushing you into a fence after going back on an agreement out of spite and hubris is not just harmless "harassment". That is not a stable individual, and if he tries anything further he should be put down. Apologists for scum like that should be impaled.
It's not "cowardly" to have the means to defend yourself with deadly force, and it's ironic to call anyone stupid given your irrational compulsion to disarm yourself in the face of possible aggression.

>he pushes you
>MUH GUN WAAA

this is why you will never be a man

He should have his face kicked in for what he did. The gun is in case he's crazy enough to start something more.
I would love to see you go up to a soldier on duty while smugly calling him a coward for not using his bare hands. I'd love it even more if he beat the everliving shit out of you with his bare hands.

Get fucked, you insufferable faggot.

DO NOT take the law in your own hands.
DO NOT do anything vindictive.

Make note of every single harassment and present the cops with your evidence. If their actions also include property damage, report them to the landlord. Let others who are in a legal position to do so do your fighting

Trash

"my girlfriend and me"

Attached: grammar.png (225x225, 12K)

>Be manlet
>Can't lift and get jacked enough to stomp trash neighbor
>Take easy way out and wave around a dicklet gun
The absolute state of manlets

Make sure to record any future interactions. Also can you take them to court? Do you have proof that they agreed to pay back?

Also take pictures and record EVERYTHING in case you do need to go to court. Judges don't do well with anything hearsay

Take that badge and shove it up your cunt, retard boomer

First of all, stop helping them at all. No more helping the little girl with homework or any stupid shit.
Then call child protective services about their shitty parenting.
Then buy a gun.

Worst case, move.