Hey anons I’m hanging out with a Vietnamese chick(pic related) and I’m going to bang her

Hey anons I’m hanging out with a Vietnamese chick(pic related) and I’m going to bang her.

Am I betraying my white ancestors by doing this?

Attached: ED3AA62E-A891-4318-99E6-964A37C2E728.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VtWGLHOX7yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that pig nigger nose

Yes, they would be ashamed of you

Damn, you couldn't even get a hot one.

The hospitals of New Hampshire are responsible for the sole called "opioid epidemic". They receive shipments of heroine and fentanyl from the military and selling it illegally to street dealers in order to fund secret underground projects such as the SSP(Secret Space Program) and ICC. The heroine and fentanyl come straight from China via boat to Alaskan U.S military bases. From there they are shipped across Canada to the north New Hampshire border. Military personnel are allowed easily across the Canadian border and are not stopped or questioned from Canadian police because they are marked military vehicles. The Canadian/U.S border is not heavily watched or protected as well making the shipments smooth and easy. From there, they proceed to northern New Hampshire military bases such as the one in Littleton, NH. At the base, the drugs are loaded into inconspicuous trucks and then shipped to hospitals such as Dartmouth Hitchcock, Nashua, NH or Cottage Hospital in Woodsville, NH. These sleezeball hospitals are fronts for the illegal drugs trade and are filled with malpractice in order to get extra money from the government via unpaid, uncalled for, ridiculously unnecessary hospital bills. They will intentionally make you sick to get all the money they can from you. Aside from that, they sell the drugs to dealers in order to get the drugs out on the street and into the arms of the sheep, revolutionaries that would present a problem to the deep states control. Since the state and local police are in on this scheme; the street dealer, after being sold the drugs, is carefully watched along with every deal they make. When the time is right, they are caught and snatched up by the police and sent to federal prison where they will live out the rest of their days, and where no one will listen to their story of how the government and hospitals played them like a god damn fiddle. The drugs are seized and ready to be sold out to the highest bidder yet again.

Saint Germain

Only if you breed it.

colonize that 5 dorrar hump hump whore leaf
>just don't date her

>saggy face
>nigger nose
>undefined skull shape
No self respecting white would bang that
You're a jungle nigger larping as white

You gonna get riced whitey!

Were just having some drinks now, definitely not gonna date her. Only for casual fun

she looks like the dude in bloodsports

have fun

Your ancestors weren’t white, they had authentic national identities.

Her ancestors would be ashamed too. Had a Korean GF in college. We knew it couldn't and shouldn't be, the sex was nuts tho.

I guess she's from Southern Vietnam.

cum inside her (unprotected, of course) and post pics with timestamp

Just a bad photo man, she’s super skinny and is tight as fuck

The only reason you are posting this is because any sort of female company is such a rarity for you that automatically feel the need to share it with everyone if a vagina comes within sniffing distance of you. Sad really.

atta boy

post moar, leaf.

p&d

No I have fucked over 100 girls in my life, just this is my first super Asian one

Attached: 675CC1C7-42DE-494B-A0CB-8309D802A3D3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.46M)

Let me guess you’re in little Saigon and this is the one thing that didn’t look like a ladyboy or a Madame

She's southern asian. Nothing to write home about.

Bumping to get the word out

Oh shit is that....guys I think we’ve got him. That’s bigboot or Sebastian Bach

>died highlights
Is it just me or is it hot when Asian women do this?

>dyed*

Also you are a fag. I just wanted to get that in before we 404

Stay salty incel

based

Post pics of sex my dude. My virgin heart needs them!

Just you. It usually looks like they’re trying to be less Asian which is pathetic but hilarious

Not even. Just look at this pathetic gook you are bragging about with huge feet and cow shoulders.

When I get it on I'll have to post it all here

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 195K)

Nah. Whites have a long history of fucking vietnamese prostitutes

fucking a rice monkey
disgusting

Just remember what comes afterwards.

Attached: 1506145730882.jpg (1024x768, 410K)

that must be it.
The psychology of lesser people (in the case of SE Asian women) trying to be more like us. it's a subtle sign of submission to the BWC.

Post her pussy.

>being proud of banging a goblina tier gook
yikes

They want to be white.

see based czechpost at

You sound salty bud, just branching out into other races

>unironically calling someone "bud"
>flag
True leaf confirmed

She isn’t even a hot one. Like good for OP but pics or it doesn’t happen. Also timestamp

I'm not even mad. I just want to get the word out that you are a fag and the FBI is smuggling phentanyl from China to line their jew pockets

Do it for me bro. Have Sexxxxxxxxxxxx

Leaf how are any of us supposed to fap to this

>I have fucked over 100 girls in my life
How many of those did you pay for?

This reminds me of that guy who casually opens his wallet to check to make sure the condoms are still there. I guess some people think sticking it in some 5’s envelope is a worthy brag?

Attached: C859B23F-9EEF-4E7F-9094-2EB94219C1E4.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

yea leaf, fucking get to posting or post a link to the thread on another board with the live pic updates

Post more pics?

Whatever dude.

I’ll try to get more pics but she’s shy and doesn’t like me taking pics of her

>No self respecting man would bang that
fixd

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (2226x1297, 693K)

Maybe 5-10%

>her

assert your dominance. if she wants the BWC she will submit.

Is she a nose tackle or linebacker? Also what team does she play for?

Don't whatever me kid. You are wasting our time with this shit thread about some average gook pussy.

The ugly ones do nasty shit in bed. It's a good trade off, but not for the long term.

>Vietnamese chick
Check first
Also, send sex pics or else fake and gay.

Christians are such garbage people lol.

This, lets see what this slant's asshole looks like.

Just wanted to make my white bros proud that I’m spreading that white seed. She’s not the hottest but her 19yo pussy is tighter than anything I’ve ever dreamed of

Attached: 56161452-A097-4520-8218-DCC26D95E9DF.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

It sure as hell doesn't belong on Jow Forums.

Only if you breed with her. Smashing for fun doesnt matter as long as you wife a white woman and put white children in her.

What a waste. You are genuinely our retarded cousin, leaf.

details and pics bro.
Remember, be like Bush in Iraq back in '04.
Use agression and refuse to pull out.

Let the mudslime fuck the prostitute, guys. This doesn't hurt the white race.

I bet the pussy smells like cup of noodles
>the dried shrimp kind

I almost feel bad for this rice nigger having to put up with the leaf's autism

Not gonna breed just for fun, plan to wife a white woman in the future some day. I’m only 24

why is she crying?

They're all crazy, just be warned.

>Jow Forums tricks leaf into azn baby trap

TRS would be proud you guys

If you could afford food delivered you can recycle the paper bag

>wearing gold toe socks with jeans

Attached: 1393157310122.jpg (396x495, 101K)

The forum is closed

Quan here knows whats up

Lived in Asia for a few years, they don't think like westerners mang

Yet the spirit lives on in this thread ;_;

Wherever you go, there you are.

100 women, you paid for some of them, you plan on using this girl (and are secretly mocking her for race being "beneath" what you actually want), and you're only 24? If you expect this future white wife to be a virgin, you are hypocritical piece of shit and I feel sorry for the woman stuck with you regardless.

Your daughter will inherit your yellow fever gene and become a rice farmer.

why do you keep her locked in the closet?

Not a lie but post tits

where'd you go leafbro?

that gook is hideously ugly

this is not your personal blog, nobody cares about you, go away you fucktard

>Flat face

One thing the nam chicks are good for is a real hard throat fucking. The nips have defined headshapes so it's harder with them, and the rest of Asian chicks are worthless

It’s just some good fun man chill out. I’m trying to get it in right now but she’s talking to me about relationships

at least get a pretty one

Attached: 1552117241646.jpg (799x1200, 104K)

Vietnam is pretty cool accept when it is on fire.
youtu.be/VtWGLHOX7yg

Is she going to love you long time?

that gook is a tranny, so obvious

Degenerate. You can't even talk to her seriously about relationships you just want to use her and brag to your racist buddies about it.

That’s a trans

>my white ancestors
Huh? I smell slavshit. Are you a slav?

Attached: 47968full.jpg (1024x877, 197K)

user are you going to suck its dick? or are you going to try on some of its dresses and have it fuck you?

She’s so ugly for a Viet, peasant build.

wtf are you even thinking bro

Attached: gook.jpg (1252x1173, 115K)

thats a dude man

Absolutely not, spread the seed and our people live on