I think i'm trouble guys

Is unexpected anal sex rape?

Attached: fgfgg.jpg (607x1080, 23K)

No.

Anal =/= sex

Did your dad catch you by surprise again user?

No... i was drunk and things happened... Im fucked...

poo in loo memeflaggot

Lmfao you fucked someone's ass while both of you were drunk or just you?

It's only rape if you're heterosexual.,, if gay you can sodomize any exposed gaping stink hole with no reprisals

You mean painal? Take it to efuckt fag.

>you fucked someone's ass while both of you were drunk

Yes

yes! if other person didn't consent then it's sex, you should turn yourself to police so they go easy on you. Another option is what you posted in that photo

Hmmm.... Brazilian hookers, eh? Anyways, take a trip to your nearest farmer's market and stock up on some organic, herbal, and whole-food stuff to repair your body and swollen asshole. Maybe some nice ointments like peppermint or menthol to clean out that AIDS, m-kay OP?

Can you tell us what happened? I'm curious about the story now.

It's only gay if you took it.
t. Biggvs Diccvs

It’s only consensual if the woman rapes you. Men have no rights.

Oh look a hue raped someone. Shocking.

I'm almost done with my JD and then off to Army JAG, give me a breakdown including the uncomfortable details, omitting any personal identifiers, and I'll see what I can tell you to expect. I was also an MP and CID for years before. So, basically I'm a nobody but I might be able to put your mind at ease. Mind you I'm not law enforcement nor am I giving you legal advice.

She has 30 years to make up her mind.

After that, you're probably in the clear.

>Brazilian flag
It was a tranny wasn't it?

Attached: 1557672464226.jpg (225x225, 7K)

no was a "friend"

Surpize butt secks.

>unexpected anal sex

Attached: 1531531118840.jpg (719x697, 68K)

You could've just been clear about it. Don't tell me it was a guy.

Attached: 1554519151857.jpg (242x255, 15K)

If it was a tranny, then where else would he have put it?

Read what I wrote. Brazil is known for having a shit ton of trannies. I was asking him if that's what he ended up ass raping.

Dude on dude?

yes....

Again though, if he was going to bang a tranny then how could It be making the case that anal was a "surprise?"

It happens, it’s not rape, sounds accidental honestly

Attached: 1541697242488.png (1380x876, 65K)

You sound totally trustworthy and legit my friend, like a middle school principle who tries to "get" the kids.

Hey, sometimes you're just hanging out playing xbox and a dick slips in where it shouldn't be, right?

Attached: 1511754783424.png (1600x900, 1.34M)

Got
Aids
Yet?

He's Brazilian, so I'd think that they both had it to begin with.

Because he didn't think he was going to have sex in the first place. Furthermore, OP admitted to being drunk and maybe he just went with the flow, hence he "unexpectedly" had sex with a tranny. My question was aimed at discovering whether this was the case or not and had nothing to do with the act itself. How is that hard to follow?

This sort of thing happend to me aswell OP. Not gay though. Its a long story and its late so I will spare the details but me and a buddy were hanging out, he brought his GF and I picked up a girl at the bar. But then she got cold feet and bailed, I was pretty let down and then his gf started puking. The plan was to use a room divider and we both hook up with our girls on each side and see who could get em to cum first. Anyways, too many drinks later and his gf still in bedroom well I ended up having sex with him (anal) he was OK with my head rimming him but as soon as it went in thats when he said he was gonna press charges. Anyways not much came of it just a peacebond since we both admitted we were drunk.

No, as long as you shouted SURPRISE, you should be good.

What the actual fuck. Please don’t reproduce, faggot.

You should be ashamed for sticking your dick in an asshole, period.

Holy shit I pray to Allah that this post is not larping.

Attached: meat on meat.jpg (1262x937, 179K)

based leafposter

>he

Was it accidental? I'm pretty sure that if you trip and your penis "accidentally" enters some dude's ass its not legally rape.

It depends, if it was a trap then no, anal is always expected.

It's only rape if you forgot to pull her pigtails and she calls you mister

That's happened to me twice tonight. I'm pretty clumsy.

Something like this kind of happened to me to, but I was in the other person's position and it was his girlfriend who was puking. I also didn't stop him when it went in, but then his girlfriend flushed the toilet and we stopped.

Well, I just don't want some faggot crying that an internet "lawyer told me so"

>my fucking lord imagine being this gay faggot

How unexpected was it?

I'm thinking that even if you plan it for weeks a dick entering your butthole is a bit unexpected.

I am assuming you two burgers do not understand the phenomenom in nature when two hetero males engage in sexual foreplay to maintain social order. This is seen in primates aswell as creatures like dogs and horses. Consider we were both drunk and had plans on mating that night with females. What do you think would happen in regards to blowing off steam? We laugh about it now. I have slept with many many women, more then you two combined and am 200% certain I am a straight and assertive male. Soon I plan to settle with kids. Now I bet you two have less creds then I do and less aspirations. Whos the fag here?

WHERE DID YOU GO OP? I need to hear more about your gay rape of your buddy before I go to bed.

Ps I’ve had hangovers before, but what’s the hangover like after you sodomize your buddy?

Attached: 1514515898754.gif (650x650, 63K)

>Whos the fag here?

you are faggot jfc

Do you believe everything you read online? Thats not a thing.

He went to Walgreens to grab some Preparation H and a pregnancy test?

nice rebuttal. I will take my win with an apple cider my good sir.

Attached: canada.jpg (2980x1014, 165K)

Do share user. this is more common then people think

>Post Pic
>Give flag
>Give Details

How to get caught on Jow Forums 101.

Attached: Not even bait just a leaf.png (625x626, 66K)

>i was drunk
I love this excuse. The punishment should be even more severe.

Fuck you i really nervous the guy is freaking out send me messages on my phone

Does he want some succ and fucc? You might have a fun weekend ahead of you!

Attached: Pride-Police-Car-25-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 106K)

Only if done to a nonwhite male or female or gender fluid

Yov think there is svmthing fvnny about
BIGGVS DICCVS?!?!?!?!

What a friend you are. Die in prison.

So it really is a male? In a dress? What else did he think you were going to do, swordfight? Kill yourself anyway for being a degenerate faggot, but I think you're in the clear otherwise.

Claim you were to drunk to consent and file rape claims on her, if you are consistent with a simple story you claim is just as valid as hers

Looks like someone’s hanging from their neck

No he's threatening me ... Jesus now my family and his family know too....I'm having a panic attack

You should probably just have sex with him a few more times. Just don't get in to it like you did before. Play the lazy housewife and he'll get bored and leave you alone.

Are we just ignoring that girl in OP hanged herself?

Oh yeah, looks like she did. One less Saigon hooker in the world. Sad!

Attached: 1557368205691.jpg (399x384, 19K)

I'm slow. I thought that was really OP's tranny, not something off the shelf.

Attached: pepe feels bad.png (917x871, 139K)

Attached: i-bet-your-the-type-of-guy-to-fuck-a-person-in-the-ass-and-not-even-have-the-goddamned-common-courte (400x400, 125K)

>all these people poting gaytales

am I the only straight person in the za warudo?

Attached: 1556148652182.jpg (275x275, 15K)

Ontario Leaf detected.

You are.

Boomer spotted

Son is any of this real?

This is OPs larp of the night and he's doing a shitty job of it.