The original Moon Landing tapes are gone

reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716

They don't just fucking lose something like that.

Attached: 155575478839.jpg (400x523, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apollo17.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=BI_ZehPOMwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes they do. They lost the original tapes, the equipment, the plans for the equipment, the materials gathered during the experiment, and then forgot how they did it and never did it again.
What's so hard to understand?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-28-22h09m37s898.png (640x482, 583K)

meh, mistakes happen.

you under-estimate the monstrous inefficiency of the government bureaucracy

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

shits fake

I'm surprised they also didn't lose the moon.

apollo17.org/

Attached: 1556473933931.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

>2009 news

yes this is pretty well known to anyone who has done their homework on the Apollo con. Not only that but also all the telemetry data was lost/erased. Pure cohencidence goyim.

That was my favorite episode.

The problem is the mental damage done to naive kids who believe it to be truth like santa clause only with the repercussion of losing faith in humanity because of the magnitude that the lie entails. Literally the jfk event that got him killed by the religious assassins of the luna tic tribes

>They don't just fucking lose something like that.
You should spend some time working for the government before making such a statement.

Attached: 1540063969574.jpg (800x800, 103K)

>they don't tell the truth, but their faces do
youtube.com/watch?v=BI_ZehPOMwI

Attached: westworld_delos.png (1710x456, 49K)

The tapes were not lost, they were reused because tape was expensive then

Lol riiiiiiiiiiight

>let's re-use the original tapes of one of the greatest feats of mankinds because our 20bln$ budget can't afford us some new tapes

Absolute state of NASAcucks and moonlets.

that's blatant antisemitism and you're the reason this site looks bad

I wouldn't expect the USA to properly handle these tapes, any more than I would expect Brazil, or Peru, or Zimbabwe.

Same thing with public infrastructure, I wouldn't expect the US to organize a functioning train system any more than I would expect Mexico, or Ukraine, or whatever.

The moon landing for all we know might have been complete and utter fake propaganda to undermine the soviet union.

Essentially they tried to collapse the soviets by having a "race" towards spending money on useless space programs.

That's what you happen when you replace nazi German Aryan scientists with niggers and spics

quit bashing d i v e r s i t y you bigoted faggot

Try being in the same room with the Glows In The Darks. Seriously. I was dead for all intents and purposes but then I told them a joke that made them take pity on my wretched existence. I said "I haven't seen a Liberal that mad since the last time they saw a white man driving a pickup truck!" Everybody laughed and we all finished our beers. Then I was allowed to leave if I promised never to come back. I made that promise and kept it. Play Fallout 1.

Attached: no way.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

More like
>Just grab an old one Jim, we'll tape over something else
>Hey wait, this says "Apollo 11 moon landing" on the side
>What do you mean that was the original copy?
Assuming anyone even noticed. Why care about the recording when you sent moon rocks to 100-odd countries?

You're saying JFK was killed over the moon landing?

Whoops guess you will just have to believe us goy, watch the blurry tv recordings of a small TV that was broadcast.

Why are the original Apollo 11 tapes in the same pile as garbage is what you ought to be asking yourself. Nobody just deletes the tapes of arguably the greatest technological feat of mankind without malice.

Reminder that this isn’t the shitty moon landing footage broadcast live. That was essentially a cam copy of whatever the original was. The original footage broadcast from “the moon” was played back on a device that could understand the proprietary signal. It has a different framerate from NTSC video. They played it on a CRT monitor and then pointed an NTSC video camera at the monitor. The NTSC cam footage is what was broadcast live and is what is shown in footage of the even. The original was stored on these large proprietary magnetic tapes and was either lost or overwritten they claim.

The massive generation loss from an external cam recording would have further obscured any anomalies.. so if it were shot like the moon footage in 2001, it would have covered up the evidence. By the way, still photos of the original footage shows it looking way more detailed than the footage we got

>Spend billions of dollars to get to the moon.
>Lose everything

Either its fake, or our civilization is in free fall collapse, and we are already forgetting how to use technology we once were proficient with.