Oy vay I heard you goys don't like drinking water from plastic bottles so I went ahead and put 96.000...

oy vay I heard you goys don't like drinking water from plastic bottles so I went ahead and put 96.000.000 plastic black balls into your drinking water reservoir it is for your good! goy happy drinking!

Attached: 434525266266.png (1900x2144, 3.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxPdPpi5W4o&ab_channel=Veritasium
youtu.be/VtWGLHOX7yg
youtu.be/uxPdPpi5W4o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And what is the official reason for this?

Did bacterial/fungal levels skyrocket after adding these?

yes sir, hopefully, its BPA free plastic.

reflect sunlight to prevent the water from evaporating

It's been a few years, but I remember it being something to do with preventing evaporation.

lmao it is safe

watch a vid idiot

Evaporation of water , you decrease the open surface area.

Unofficially, reparations and slavery

It helps prevent evaporation and i think it reduces algae and weed growth.

Not evaporating my guy but mainly a different reason

Why don’t they just put a roof over it then?

>reflect sunlight
>black
baka desu senpai

it reduces the population though so it's good for acceleration

>Blacked
Why don't they use white balls tho? Are they racist or something?

Thats a lot of balls

it is only safe if those plastic balls dont leech estrogen mimickers

>THEY MAIN PURPOSE IS NOT TO REDUCE EVAPORATION

all the shills itt

>EVAPOWATUN

??

A bunch of dumb senators came up with it and surprise! It doesn't work

they should have used white or silver balls

what?

Sunlight causing a chemical reaction in the treated water creating carcinogens at the end-user above federal allowances. It does help with evaporation but that's not the primary reason for the balls. They are black because that's the kind of plastic that is most resilient to UV decay (10 years, all other pigments are about 1 year).

Holy shit I have faggots who talk like this. Overly intonated words, the end of every sentence has an upturn, statements sound like questions, tone is whisping up and down through every sentence.

Then what is the purpose you fucking faggot. Out with the argument and no I’m not watching a fucking video

It's to stop Bromate (a carcinogen) being created in the water from the chemical reaction between bromide and chlorine that happens under direct sunlight.

Attached: cho mcchang.jpg (1508x2100, 251K)

why do you guys want to destroy everything. it sucks to rebuild.

You know they do

but arent bromide and chlorine carcinogens?

because niggers suck to deal with. or do you enjoy a future with 12 billion niggers?

That's what the news stories said at the time, this shit is several years old, and since we don't all live in the area, we can't all be expected to give a shit about a local issue.

Lmao they have water

That kind of plastic is harmless.
no, but that's a side effect
Evaporation is more complex than just temperature, the balls substantially inhibit airflow.

honestly just watch this

It's true. Jewtube put the vid in my recs also

I’m against this merely because meme flags are shilling it so it’s likely a Jewish scam of some sort.

When they're above safe levels, yes, which they usually aren't.
The problem in this situation was bromate was like triple the safe level and it was due to sunlight causing that chemical reaction.

there was a bunch of birds around the reservoir,and the balls helped get rid of them.

20 seconds in he says its NOT for evaporation its for removing bromide which is cancerous

old houses suck, burn it all down and build new mansions

reduce formation of bromate due to UV interaction when the water sits in the reservoir
It does help with evaporation, because it shields water from direct sunlight contact, the same way a tarp would. As a side effect, it also reduces the amount of chlorine needed to stifle algae bloom, due to less sunlight reaching the water. Just like a tarp would

solar radiation was reacting with the water (and stuff in the water) to create unsafe levels of bromine. this was out in california somewhere, so fuck homofornia, let them get all the hormone disruptors that we can shove down their spic throats

Why do they filter it, then put it the reservoir then your home gets it? That's nasty as fuck

Because every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Attached: 1557592956565.jpg (648x1282, 270K)

Nothing to do with cooling the water. It's just the best choice to avoid degradation/leeching

TLDW sunlight was causing a chemical reaction with chlorine in the water to create a literal carcinogen in the water supply, so the balls keep sunlight out of the reservoir to prevent the reaction from happening

or was it bromate? i cant remember, that was the reason tho

What keeps ducks from swimming in these?

in the video, the inventor says that its the same plastic used in milk cartons. Around 7:00

lmao if you think this is anything except a money laundering scheme lobbied for by whatever jewish company manufactured literally 100 million of these things on taxpayer dime

"food grade" plastic

I guess their purification plants can't manage during peak demand

but we offer them at the affordable price of 3.10$ per ball only for you goy

>ITT paranoid retards are angry that california dumped balls into water and make up strawman reasons for it

We’re all very low on BPH or whatever it’s called, it must be added to our diet, the fluoride just isn’t fast acting.
You’ve got to be on that shit your entire life, but what of the immigrants?

yup Jewish scam confirmed

Attached: 0F82DB4A-CF24-4166-AE2C-23D628159682.jpg (750x630, 250K)

That's not the reason though, that's just an added benefit.

this. i'm certain that whatever problem they were having, there was probably a cheaper and more reasonable solution than making a million beach balls and dumping them in the reservoir

I guess youtube recommended the same video to both of us.

Some plastic ball manufacturer got government connections and made aome easy cash

also these things will probably be disgusting and covered with algae in a year

Big ballpit up to their old tricks, the bastards!

they cost 33 cents a pop

>Oh boy the jewtubers newest recommendation video gotta post it on Jow Forums!

They last for 10+ years, so 20 million. And birds no longer shit in the water, and they do not need to dump as much chlorine in the water.
And of course people aren't ingesting carcinogens anymore which is the main benefit.

Stops evaporation, dunno why one side isn't white and a weighted side isn't black though.

IM NOT WATCHING YOUR FUCKING YOUTUBE VIDEO GET OUT OF MY RECOMMENDATIONS

Attached: 882B1A23-3BBA-4225-83C3-46B35674D2A2.gif (80x100, 10K)

שָׁלוֹם עֲלֵיכֶם

No the balls are made out of a safe substance
youtu.be/VtWGLHOX7yg

why not?

you could install permanent RO treatment for about forty, fifty million depending on required flow rates. How big is that reservoir again?
>t. hydrologist for the state of Nevada

youtu.be/uxPdPpi5W4o

No
No
No

This.

learned helplessness. They're so used to loosing to liberals that they've given up hope of ever winning - all they can think of to do at this point is pull the whole system down and leave it to someone else to figure out.

yeah, because another Dark Age is really what we're looking for here.

>Helps with increasing evaporation rates.

For u.

Then we need to stop being pussies. And get rid of the problems. People like us can shoot and were getting in shape. Learn wartime skills. Our ideological enemies are weak in both body and mind. If you do not start we will lose. One of us is worth a thousand of those things. We must defend what our forefathers have built. We must suceed.

wait, so if even fucking water can give you cancer in california maybe these stickers aren't as unreasonable as they first seemed

Attached: 71PuGlf3PoL._SX466_[1].jpg (466x390, 41K)

>RO treatment
Yeah I figured you'd need the same kind of treatment as desalination, though might be a lot easier for bromide. But isn't that crazy expensive in terms of electricity usage?
And why is the size of the reservoir matter? Doesn't the water usage matter more? Is it because the size is fairly standard for a certain water usage? thanks

why would you have an open reservoir downstream of your treatment plant? that's literally ass backwards

>electricity usage
forgot to add that California is partly powered by memes like solar and wind

want everyone to think about big black balls every time they take a sip of water

Attached: 1475969139863.jpg (633x758, 59K)

NO. Literally all of you are wrong. The balls were NOT installed for the purpose of reducing evaporation.

They DO reduce evaporation, but that is just a beneficial side effect of their true purpose. They drastically reduce the formation of bromate in drinking water. Bromate forms in the presence of sunlight and bromide, the latter of which poses no real health risk.

The fucking shade balls are even on the wikipedia page for bromate you retards en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromate

Absolutely pathetic. I've been spreading The Word (and I ain't talking about Jesus). More people are coming on our side and they mostly stick. What we need to do is ally with the antifa types. Redirect people against the federal government (mainly congress + Enforcement agencies), the bankers/Fed and then lastly you know who. The leftist are turning against (((Them))). Spread the word of unity. We are all Americans.

Did you actually read you fucking invalid?
kys

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (1480x832, 66K)

>teleports to your counter
>filters your tap

nothing personal goy

Attached: 1557386419301[1].jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

33 cents a ball
This guy is stupid

why do they need balls IN the water? can they just erect a shade?

I watched this vid. Was force fed into my youtube feed. Obviously paid promotion. Those balls cost 3/$1. That's 32M worth of plastic balls you are looking at. THIRTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS. Oh, and the guy said it's "the same kind of plastic that your milk jugs are made out of, so it's perfectly safe, nothing leeches."

These people are out of their minds. There are buckets of xenoestrogens flowing in that water supply.

Attached: TIMESAND___HappyDog.png (600x437, 281K)

33 cents a ball is extremely expensive when you order in the millions user...

even in the video they guy said the savings would only pay for about 50% of the ball cost. Lol gotta love LA. Too bad they're all leaving LA and NY and infecting the south.

>muh plastic
I bet most of you faggots have PVC as your piping and don't bat an eye

It's to stop it evaporating, what did you think they were, dragon eggs.

Well the amount of water that needs filtering certainly matters from an infrastructure and equipment point of view. I forget that California hates hydroelectric power. You’re right, that meme state probably would try some dumb shit like a power RO with solar kek.

Why must dumb fucks feel so entitled to post their retardery? It's to prevent a carcinogenic reaction that happens between chorine and bromide that happens in the presence of sunlight you complete faggot.