How to date a model?

Alright guys, some time ago I met a girl that was into modelling. She won miss earth russia, miss centre China and works as model for different brands in Asia and Moscow.

We get to know and started going out, I invited her to eat, to parties, cinema, etc. In the second date we had sex, but then I needed to go back to my country.
So now I am heading Europe again, I started talking to her but she is like not too interested. Our conversations last 12 replies and things like that.
And there are like an amount of handsome guys that always comment their pictures. Its like 7 zac efrons talking to her at the same time and I dont know how to get her attention back.
I would like to date her.

Attached: pdHlwXELois.jpg (767x960, 284K)

Be a model yourself. Alternatively, be a celebrity/actor/musician/rich businessman

She will only date someone of equal or higher value than herself

I Am talking about my singular case.
How to compete with those guys?
I mean I can hit the gym and the in better shape, but those guys are models and in their social media they show their life they want to show.
Driving maseratis which I bealive are just for the picture or video, In my case I am consider my self good looking but not as much as those Zac efrons or Brad Pitts, I have money but I cant drive one day a Maserati and next day an Aventador

I already kinda date her when I was there.
But not real relationship, it las 2 weeks then I flight back

Why do you even want to date her? Those Zac Efrons will still be talking to her and you'll just turn into a jealous and insecure boyfriend which will make her even less attracted to you. Just move on and find a girl that wants to be with you just as much as you want to be with her.

She probably hung out with you because you bought her stuff and she knew you had to leave in a few weeks

It just won't happen user

Great advice.
Really appreciate it

Having tapped a few of these women myself, I doubt she's long term material. You smashed, feel good about it and move on.

Don't try to compete with them - offer her something they don't. I once dated a girl who had guys taking her to fancy expensive places. I cooked a meal for her at home, and we got to know each other in ways she never did with them

>"value".

Sure I can do that in person, by whatsapp instagram I just dont know what to do.
I hope I got my chance to see her again and make my move

You wanna date a prostitute?Even her face is avrage,must've been blowing someone for the prizes...snap out of it man

She is not a prostitute man

You seriously think this potato is miss of anything?This face is a cum dumpster despite the good body,and you know it.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-03-01-47-05.png (720x1280, 501K)

Dated a model. it’s overrated and void. Good luck

You could try the risky princess pig routine. I think a better use of your time is finding a girl that looks like her without being recognized for her beauty.

Talking bad of a lady talks more about than her...

About you* than her

>but she is like not too interested.
I'd puke out that stuck up bitch and then I'd take it from there. Assert your position now or you're lost.

This.

Really guys? Now I just feel like an idiot

How did you meet her?

this. If you can't add to her amazing lifestyle or are below her in terms of "value," she won't want anything to do with you.

These people live a charmed life of class and sophistication. If you are not even in the same socio-economic level, you're not even able to. You must possess some other intrinsic value or way to stand out from everyone else, enough to be noticed or be exposed to these kinds of people. It's not very easy.

I have moneyy and Iam young but I cant drive one day a gt3 later a 488 and take my pvt jet for a walk... to lunch in paris and dinner in LA. Also I really dont like flexing and sht like that