Black father almost got shot by cops for doing nothing

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1128318550634975232

It seems if you're a black guy in america, cops shoot you for fun even if you're in your yard doing nothing.

why is this allowed in america?

>but muh niggers
he wasn't doing nothing.

Attached: Captura de pantalla de 2019-05-14 23-45-27.png (595x614, 184K)

I love it, the land of the lawless, destroying america, one bullet at a time, god bless police unions, and god bless police brutality !

>doing nothing
He a gud boi he dindu nuffin?

Most non-black people would just show him the damn ID from the start and go on with their lives.

cops are fucking faggots. Almost as bad as nigs honestly. Not as bad but almost.

Lol that cop is an idiot arresting random people because you think they are someone else

I don't care. The only time I gave a fuck was when I thought ' if they'd do it to this guy, what about me'. Then I realized that I have white privilege. I am fine now. Thanks for caring.

Attached: ZomboMeme 28042019231922.jpg (470x550, 37K)

>he wasn't doing nothing.

He Dindu Nuffin.

Fuck off, Leon.

>for nothing

Highly unlikely.. niggers are always up to no good.

Take this advice Jow Forums around niggers never relax.

Attached: blacksareevil.png (1038x492, 379K)

He literally was doing nothing the cop thought he was a different person he called him the wrong name the whole time.

no nigger is innocent. this cop did the right thing.

why didn't he show the id right away?

>doing nothing
Isnt that what they always doing?

well, i dont blame the cop, they all look alike to me.

Bunch of bootlickers in Jow Forums, op, you won't get any sympathy.

Sheeeeeit.

>bootlickers
Edgy.... what are you, 12?

"Almost" isn't acceptable.

Close call. Maybe next time he'll just SHOW HIM THE FUCKING ID.

>It seems if you're a black guy in america, cops shoot you for fun even if you're in your yard doing nothing.
Good, that's exactly how it should be.
He wasn't in Africa.

Man, Texas is getting hi-roaded lately. First a pig shoots a preggo hood-booger. Now this.

I'm way more anti-cop than any of these niggers. But being a fussy man-bitch in front of the police, like this nigger was, is not going to help you, nor does it make the cops look like authoritarian shitheads.

Great. More niggers should be killed

Attached: 1557686923951.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>black
>doing nothing
At least they got that part correct

However, we need a better system. People are accosted far too much by law enforcement, and i bet you anything the warrant for "Quentin's" arrest was drug related. We need a better system.

>>but muh niggers
who cares, its a nigger for gods sake

No way fag

Everything on NowThis is dishonest propaganda.

based

Attached: MN0076955.gif (465x620, 29K)

All he had to do was show his ID and the cops would have left. Why did he have to chimp out?

13. You people will bend over and take cop cock if they ask you. Fuck the police state. Anyone who is against our constitutional rights is a TRAITOR.

>don't blame whites for their skin
>just kill a black guy who is inocent because muh niggers
fuck off.

>I'M NOT QUINTIN
can I see your ID?
>FUCK YOU, YOU GON' KEEL ME SHIEEEEEE

not suspicious at all sir

Whites don't sperg out like that with police. That's why blacks get shot

This. There is no such thing as a 'false arrest' when it comes to niggers. They are all inherently criminal.

1) All fucking niggers must hang.

2) SHOW YOUR FUCKING ID YOU STUPID NIGGER AND YOU WON'T GET SHOT.

I've gotta side with the darkie on this one. Police need to be held accountable for when they fuck over innocent american citizens

13/50

Even little black babies?

Thats what you get for being black

Attached: 1519482074468.jpg (480x488, 27K)

The fear is real
Glad he's okay

If you in America cops shoot you. Probably more likely if you are white. That doesn't mean they don't shoot blacks. Cops work for the kikes, and the kikes don't like any of us.

This may be mistaken identity but he's being really stupid in front of a cop. You cannot yell and act aggressive in front of cops even if theyre fucking with you, they will kill you regardless of your skin color.

You guys are not even trying anymore. You know police are fucking up and taking advantage of people.

All you have is HURR DURR HES BLACK DESERVED IT. It’s gotten so bad that you have to resort to that. Before you guys could make excuses in situations to justify the cops actions.

Attached: 7E8783CB-71E4-41B2-822E-168CE9BC3A77.png (1236x1626, 449K)

>13

Well, i chuckled

Worse. I sometimes feel sketchy around blacks, depending on if they seem like niggers or not. I NEVER feel safe around cops.

>>just kill a black guy who is inocent because muh niggers
a white person is generally a net benefit to society
same can't be said for a nigger

that's the problem. Niggers don't know when to shut up.

Not his fault all black people look the same. Pretty understandable mistake honestly

Black father, implying he he's a responsible dad, obvious fake story

>texas law states that blah blah blah you don't have to show ID until arrested.

reminds me of the hardcore libertarians who say you don't have to pay taxes.

>grown ups worship their masters
retarded... what the hell do you have, down syndrome?

You’re legitimately retarded and the most unamerican here.

You guys are not even trying anymore. You know police are fucking up and taking advantage of people.

All you have is HURR DURR HES BLACK DESERVED IT. It’s gotten so bad that you have to resort to that. Before you guys could make excuses in situations to justify the cops actions..

Bitch wasn't pregnant. She deserved lead.
t. Texan

Nah dude. Fuck the police.

That doesn't mean I think we shouldn't resegregate. As a matter of fact I think cops keep us from doing that.

I rather see all white people stop breeding completelly but then that will trigger retards like you.

the world would be better without white supremacy, and the only solution is to make whites extinct.

You do realize it’s possible that INTFakeshitbeleebers may just be more prone to proclaim their faggotry by responding to your gay little polls on here, right?

It didn't seem like they were close to shooting him, the guy was yelling and acting like a retard. Did they even arrest him?

The whole taking ID thing and "reporting on the incident" make local PD an aspect of the surveillance Deep State

The biggest most glaring redpill Jow Forums refuses to swallow.
The mere site of the reddest pill makes them go into convulsions

I’d rather be a bootlicker than a nigger lover

>be me
>walking my dog minding my own business in MY front yard
>pigs roll up
>hey you look like some murderer rapist guy
>no officer it's definitely not me
>is your name DeMarcus?
>no I'm Steve
>my name is Steve
>do you have any ID "Steve?"
>sure why don't you come inside
>have a seat
>would you like something to drink?
>here is my driver's license, SS card, CC permit, last years tax returns, vehicle registration, and property tax receipt.
>my wife walks into the room
>oh I'm sorry I didn't know we had company!
>please let me get you some cake
>no ma'am we were just leaving
>don't be silly have a seat, I'll be right back
>so fellas tell me about this rape murderer you're looking for
>sir we really need to go now
>nonsense have a seat, my wife is getting cake.
Two hours later.
>sir please we really need to leave now.

Mfw I'm white.

Aggressively arguing with a cop is stupid and niggerpilled. Just do what they say and sort it out later.

>He was later arrested when the police looked up his name and found four felony warrants

Until you see who the boot belongs to, my chromosome-missing fren

just provide an ID you dumbass nigger

I'm no blacktivist but this is pretty fucked, cops are getting out of line

Generally I dont care when niggers get arrested, even for when its for nothing, but the idea of these morons with badges just strolling up and trying to arrest you on your own lawn pisses me off. Doesnt look like a bad neighborhood either. I'm generally great at talking to cops but I'd sound like a nigger too if that happened to me.

>fellow white people of the jury. we all know they all look alike so can we really blame this fine occifer?

>dindu nuffin
No one cares
Go look at crime statistics, niggers kill 5000% more whites and cops and babies and rape women more than anything else in the universe.

> just give up your fourth ammendment rights

he is a nigger, that's not "nothing"!!

Attached: 2b50729d08cb4f2fb9625538b6a61615.jpg (720x960, 123K)

Gibs on that.
But why did you Texans fold like cucks to Israel?

>doing nothing.
So he politely followed police commands and resolved the issue at the court house?

>Now This

And that's why jews run white people countries now

wtf I love Cambodia now

Yeah, even though I know showing ID would end it in a second, I have a hard time with complying on my own property. I'd at least be thinking "bring the fucking swat and waste everyone's time I got all day."

I don't know how anyone can watch this and get "racism" or "police brutality" out of it without being a raging nigger.
The cops were told to arrest the fat black dude with long dreads and they got the wrong guy, which doesn't make it their fault. The guy was pretty heavily resisting arrest and even said "it's going to take a lot more than you to take me in". They could have easily tazed him at that point, but they didn't even handle him roughly and he still felt the need to have a fucking meltdown. What a bunch of entitled niggers.

All you have is HURR DURR HES BLACK DESERVED IT. It’s gotten so bad that you have to resort to that. Before you guys could make excuses in situations to justify the cops actions .

Yes, cops are retards who fuck up all the time because they're 99% power-tripping, C-average high school graduates with a wife who hates them and a nicotine addiction.
Oh nevermind you just hate while people, what was the point of this thread then? To be angry? To rally your fellow non-whites to your side while you continue to do nothing but bitch about our existence? You don't desire an erasure of white supremacy, you desire an erasure of white people because all non-whites feel when they look at our countries and societies is envy. You want what we have but you can't have it because your populous is too stupid to produce it themselves, including yourself. So you take your anger out on us as though we've done something wrong when in reality you just hate yourselves now that you've seen how much better you could be.
I wish things could be different, but the typical brown/black response to someone being better than them is to kill that person, not study or imitate them. Because you're dumb savage animals. We're not a good pairing for this world, one of us probably has to go, and I don't know which it will be: the hordes of unwashed niggers armed with crude weapons, or the ivory-tower whites pretending nothing is wrong until the last second but they have nukes. I guess we'll find out.

Attached: bog.png (190x198, 78K)

He's a nigger. He was doing *something*.

They are always up to something.

only ones incapable of following commands deserve it. Then the problem usually works itself out.

Nah that cop was nervous as fuck, you could see it in the body language. Nothing makes me more nervous than someone who's armed with lethal and non-lethal plus body armor and is still afraid of minor confrontation.

sounds like a lawsuit

Come and fucking get some,nigga.

if you have a passing resemblance to a wanted criminal, the police need to check.

it;s a nigger, who fucking cares?

>almost
Better luck next time

Attached: 1548381655247.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

A "minor confrontation" for cop could be a bullet in the head in 1/4 of a second. You can find many videos of cops pulling people over for speeding and the people pull a gun and almost kill them right as they get to the window. It's not as simple as you're saying.

Youd be pissed off if you were mistaken for someone else on your own lawn. Also the whole "just following orders" meme. Shouldn't we have public servants that can operate autonomously without referring to a guide book. I can hate niggers while also expecting people that can shoot me and leave my kids fatherless with impunity also have a 3 digit IQ

Links

> Eyewitness News spoke to two attorneys not connected with the case. Both Steve (((Shellist))) and Randall (((Kallinen))) said if you're not driving and a law enforcement member asks for identification, or for you to verbally identify yourself, you're not legally required to do so. They said only if you are arrested, you are required to identify yourself.

"Am I being detained!?"

>Subhuman nigger ape
>innocent

LOL

Cop ran the plate.
Plate came back registered to someone with open warrants.
Cop assumes the driver is that person until proven otherwise.
Standard procedure.

Moral of the story: Don't drive with a warrant and don't drive any cars tagged to someone with a warrant. Yes, cops and government are notorious faggots. This is why you have to be cautious and think ahead.

Attached: 1296732689687.jpg (396x238, 31K)

It isnt even in the top ten most dangerous jobs. Totally overblown. If it's so scary for cops they should limit interactions with the public expect when absolutely necessary.