My gf told me that she used to have a crush on her judo teacher when she was younger...

My gf told me that she used to have a crush on her judo teacher when she was younger. She developed a fantasy of being fucked while in a submission hold.

I have some martial arts training, and I am, of course, stronger than her. A takedown + arm lock is easy, but how the hell do you restrain someone and fuck them at the same time?

So far we’ve only managed to pretend, because she can wiggle free if she tries (plus I’m distracted). She wants to be completely dominated and have absolutely no way out. I can restrain her into a completely hopeless no way out position, but all we can do from there is submission and pain play.

Advice from someone with formal training in wrestling would be greatly appreciated. Or perhaps you have another idea?

Attached: 972C2879-4699-4021-87AE-2A9B7399AA11.jpg (618x619, 95K)

Your gf is a whore.

Why not pin her down, then forcibly tie her up (i.e. bondage)?

That way she still gets to be dominated and restrained by way of wrestling, but she will be tied up so you can do your thing without having to multitask. Just make sure to use a safeword and all that shit.

You're a fag.

From behind. If you get their back and pin their arms, you can fuck them. This is pretty much nature's thoughts on the topic.

At least you don't deny it

That makes a lot of sense actually. She really wants it to be only muscle and no tools, otherwise we’d just do regular bdsm. But this is a good intermediary.

I still think she would be able to struggle out of that position, though. Could you describe exactly what you mean?

This. Some light bondage may help her get off. Do your fucking research first and go prepared.

Imagine dating a girl as fucked up as this.

If only

Don't. She's a messed up whore who will probably cuck OP first chance she gets.

How do you think rape happens? You take her from behind, bend her over, pin both her arms to her back with one arm and hold her with the other

Thankfully for me, pro wrestling isn’t a big thing in Europe. Because if Hulk Hogan were to steal my girl then I couldn’t even beat his ass for it lol.

Anyway, if I find out how to fulfil this fantasy she will probably begin to cling, not the other way round. And fuck I’m really curious now about whether or not it’s possible. I sure hope so.

Strong legs, fren. You need to restrain her legs with yours. Then it's a matter of pinning her down and ravaging her.

Maybe discuss logistics with her. Take a few practice runs at it.

I am no wrestling expert, but you cross her arms at the wrist so you can hold both her arms and hands with one arm.
Sitting on top of them will make it hard for her to do something with her legs as you undress her and eventually you just use your legs to control hers and you your free hand as you need it.

Look up BJJ back control or rear naked choke stuff. You want their belly on the floor and you with the full weight on top, arms pinned.

Also you can kind of wrap your legs into hers if you know how to do it.

t. Can fully control a 160 pound dude and rape him if I wanted to ;)

I honestly think it’s psychological. If your partner is comfortable then they can think rationally, and it’s much easier to squirm away. Rape is definitely not comfortable, fear paralysis kicks in, you panic, etc.

If a victim were somehow to keep presence of mind and not panic (like if you tried to rape a female marine), they would probably have to be strangled, beaten unconscious, or chloroformed. I’m sure this happens in cases of resistance. Or, you know... there could be multiple attackers

Maybe don't fuck a big pile of crazy with a daddy fetish that you'll accidentally rape one day cause you didn't her say the safe word as you were smothering her face in a pillow

that's my 2 cents anyway

also
>formal wrestling training
>submission holds
there's no submissions in collegiate wrestling
even in judo and BJJ there are no submissions where you'd be able to stick your dick up in her, you can be in her closed guard and that's literally just the missionary position and even then she'd be able to just get out of there a number of ways or put you in a submission hold

this whole thing is stupid

Attached: FJp.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

You’re wasting your time. Can’t make a ho into a housewife, move on. Red flags like fantasizing about getting plowed by older men when she was young needed to be dealt with on like the 2nd date when you ask her if she has gone black question... but I doubt you even asked.. fuck her sure, but she isn’t breeding material and certainly not wife.

Looks like I need to learn how to do the leg thing. Thanks for the specific suggestions!

>there are no submissions where you'd be able to stick your dick up in her, you can be in her closed guard and that's literally just the missionary position and even then she'd be able to just get out of there a number of ways or put you in a submission hold
Okay, I laughed at this a lot harder than I should have. Well done, user.

Since you’re doing it, I’ll do it right back at you: don’t give unsolicited advice. I don’t know where you got the marriage topic from.

>t. Can fully control a 160 pound dude and rape him if I wanted to ;)
>160 pound dude
>160 lbs

I too could rape a literal skeleton if I wanted to but you don't see me tooting my horn

Go to the gym brah, get ripped and dominate your girl like she wants you to.

>tfw you will never have a Jow Forums boyfriend actually capable of authentically restraining you and acting dominant
>meanwhile there's an ocean of beer-bellied 20-y-o "men" who struggle to get on their feet, and would never have the stamina for wild sex

fuck this shit

>not liking surprise prone bone every once on a saturday morning

holy fucking crap, do you ask "c-could w-we have sex maybe, if you want to, but just maybe" in a well-established relationship?

Attached: 1560613422028.jpg (1080x1266, 117K)