How the hell did Joe Rogan survive this scandal?

How the hell did Joe Rogan survive this scandal?
Why is the liberal mob sparing him?

youtu.be/SGaAZGwqi48?t=302

Attached: CIA.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qan_d3GyIY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>expecting me to watch a 20 min video about this e-celeb bullshit
Either summarize what happened for me, or tell me what time I can skip to in the vid.

Attached: 33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a.jpg (500x483, 33K)

Joe Rogan is a fuckface kike lover.

>or tell me what time I can skip to in the vid.
It's literally in the link
>t=302

No one wants to watch your long eceleb video. Give timestamp or fuck off.

You're a fucking retard, those type of links don't work here.

How does it feel to have 80 IQ?

Blame Fukushima or whatever his name who runs this goddamn website.

It's at 5 minutes.

So 3 minutes and 2 seconds, 302 seconds?

5 minutes and 2 seconds

First, when did Joe Rogan get a bunch of arm tattoos and second, yeah, good point. Don't go to the wrong part of town, blacks act like apes.

Let me guess, you don't work for Buzzfeed.

Ok. For future reference, just use the regular link and tell us what time to skip to because clicking embed just starts the video at the beginning.

As to why Rogan didn't get in trouble, it's probably because he INSTANTLY acknowledged what he said was "a racist joke" in the video this was clipped. Since he is basically just an e-celeb comedian, this sort of thing might be considered "edgy", but really shouldn't be a big issue. Seems like a typical Alex Jones move to try to take something out of context and run with it.

(starts @ 10:08)

>inb4 ur playing favorites
As a NatSoc, I'm not a fan of Jones (a good goy, conservacuck who will abandon his values at the drop of a hat) OR Rogan (a nu-hippy lolberg "live-and let live" twat). This situation is just dumb.

Attached: 1517711793242.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>blacks act like apes
Well, I agree with you. However, if you watch the original video past the point where Alex Jones cuts it off, Rogan harps on-and-on about how "it was amazing, a total positive experience, I recommend it" in reference to seeing the movie in an all-black area.

(starts @ 10:08)

Attached: qQpn7W9.jpg (662x1023, 122K)

I think he looks like a retard now. Last time I saw him he was hosting fear factor.

>this sort of thing might be considered "edgy"
Like that ever saved anyone.
C'mon man don't play dumb.

Joe is a filthy kike golem, he is a possession that belongs to zion

FPBP

Get a load of this guy

Attached: 1546282456882.jpg (734x960, 156K)

>like that ever saved anyone
It absolutely has, plenty of comedians make racist jokes and don't get torn apart. Context is important, and if you watch the original video (past the cut) it's pretty obvious why he hasn't been chased down.
He made the comment, immediately laughed it off as a racist joke, then went on to say how "amazing" and "positive" his experience was going to a theater packed with niggers.
Furthermore, he even says that there WERE some people on twitter calling him racist when he tweeted about his "positive experience" even with all of those caveats. So he didn't get torn up, and it didn't "save him" from criticism, but it did "save him" from the larger lynch mob.

could you explain what I said was cringe and why please?

Attached: 1556652743993.jpg (250x216, 5K)

>He made the comment, immediately laughed it off as a racist
Go ask some random Buzzfeed employees without naming Rogan if they think it makes it okay.
Spoiler: they would tear down anyone else.

>Ok. For future reference, just use the regular link and tell us what time to skip to because clicking embed just starts the video at the beginning.
>(starts @ 10:08)

>and it didn't "save him" from criticism, but it did "save him" from the larger lynch mob.
Jesus man. Can't believe this needs to be said: he wasn't talking about reactions to THIS clip as he was in the process of .... recording it, obviously.

>without naming Rogan
so....without context....which I stressed was the exact reason why this didn't blow up.

What is wrong with that you brainlet? I linked a different video and the relevant bit started at 10:08.

> he wasn't talking about reactions to THIS clip
No fucking shit, I'm not retarded. He was talking about reactions to him tweeting about going to an all-black theater and having a ""positive experience"".

>so....without context....which I stressed was the exact reason why this didn't blow up.
With context but without naming Rogan.

>reactions to him tweeting about going to an all-black theater and having a ""positive experience"".
That's literally nothing compared to the "joke" he made on the podcast.
Against, go ask some libs if comparing blacks to apes is Okay if then you go "oh that was racist"

Context includes who he is. The usual crowd who gets mad at these things would absolutely not freak out until they heard WHO made the comment because they would be afraid to accidentally get mad at a black person who might've made these comments in a joking manner.

Well, they still haven't done anything to him, so it kinda seems like you're wrong. Are you thinking that they will totally still get him on this or what?

You can disclose it's a white person. But it didn't sound like joking to me.

>Well, they still haven't done anything to him
That's the question: WHY are they sparing him?

>it didn't sound like joking to me
It clearly was though, he spent much longer explaining how "positive" & "amazing" his ghetto-experience was than he did on that comment. So his real feeling on the issue clearly aren't "blacks = monkeys". The truth of the matter is Joe Rogan is a cuck faggot who'd probably attack someone in the street for saying nigger.

>That's the question: WHY are they sparing him?
Because of the context of the statement & because of who he is. If they attacked him, the rest of the clip where he praises black theaters and encourages his entire twitter base to go to a nig theater would be played, and the attacking mob would look dumb.

If he was NOT a weed-comedian/commentator, and was instead somebody serious, then perhaps they would attack him (for example, if someone white in politics said exactly what he did, they would definitely be on the chopping block)

You're just a rogan fanboy.

What kind of shill is this?