Germany will be CO2 neutral in 30yrs

Is this even possible without large lands with new trees?

Attached: AC7A041B-2FAF-4D2B-BD11-F272B22CB5D5.jpg (1100x880, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eidclimate.org/eia-u-s-carbon-emissions-fall-2017-mainly-natural-gas/
iflscience.com/technology/worlds-first-labgrown-chicken-has-been-tasted-and-apparently-its-delicious/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just conquer Brazil and you'll be carbon neutral pretty fast.

Attached: 1557475725946.png (203x209, 52K)

Step it up Eurocucks

You talk that good shit about those wind farms and that solar energy but you can't hold a candle to the US

Attached: AEI-Chart-with-2017-CO2-Emissions.png (1191x848, 69K)

She'll be 95 in 2050. Interesting how she intends to still rule the country the next decades.

Why do you decrease your carbon emissions, didn’t Trump say it is all a hoax?

They don't even decrease their emissions. The system works like this: When your factory has high emissions, you go buy into projects which plant trees in Bumfuckistan, or into other companies with low emissions, so that you get a better score.

She will be dead in 3 Years , who cares .

It's 100% due to fracking, which you Europoors also lied about and try to shill against because you want that shitty Russian gas

eidclimate.org/eia-u-s-carbon-emissions-fall-2017-mainly-natural-gas/

She could as well declare
>zero witches in Germany by 2050

Well, I look forward to Germany not being an economically viable industrial nation.

Dont they burn more coal then us
wont china just cancel out all the good we do?

Trees in Bumfuckistan isn’t a bad thing, is it? If we planted enough harvestable biomass each year, the whole “climate change” thing would stop immediately as CO2 could be brought back to 350ppm within 40-50yrs.

Attached: 674FBA0C-2F40-4526-A324-CEF2026FC695.jpg (958x460, 152K)

Isn’t fracking putting dangerous chemicals into the water supply?

So she'll be buying our nuclear tech I assume?

No, Merkel has ordered the prime time broadcasting of the new UK HBO drama “Chernobyl”, which will also be mandatory school viewing.

Attached: F5E218D8-7F59-4085-8F11-E0671C249AC7.jpg (1334x750, 78K)

Sure, it's not a bad thing per se. But still, the system of "what? I'm polluting too much? But look, I'm planting trees too!" is a bit questionable. Because instead of fixing the actual problem at the source it's a sort of mitigation by throwing money at it to get off the hook.

Nope and it is unnecessary. It is all just stupid politics and criminal behavior.

How is this bitch still in office, Germcucks? Jesus Christ!

Basic geology prevents such contamination from starting below ground. A fracture caused by the drilling process would have to extend through the several thousand feet of rock that separate deep shale gas deposits from freshwater aquifers.

I know you're joking, but the show actually shows how retardedly incompetent the soviets were at handling that shit. Even if they buff the effects of radiations for drama.

Anyhow, either you guys will be buying our nuclear electricity or she's just lying. Because there's physically no way to do what she says with solar and wind.

Would carbon neutral mean that the country absorbs as much carbon as it produces? That doesn't sound too far fetched.

I don’t see it that way. If you cook in your kitchen and it spills, you gotta clean afterwards. It’s pretty hard to cook without a sign of that cooking. That’s why it is easy to clean for 3 min thereafter.

I say. let’s plant a shitton of harvestable biomass and also create artificial meat in laboratory factories. We can use the land now used to plant crops and grass for lifestock for havrestable biomass.

Attached: AA0AB442-052D-4FC1-BA86-4DC1BAA15884.png (232x250, 31K)

what will the trees breath?

No net CO2 emissions in a year, yes.

Carbon dioxide.

Yesterday, she said on ntv that while it's impossible for Germany to actually influence CO2 emissions, the lowering of CO2 is absolutely needed as a punishment for our luxurious past decades.

I wish I was trolling.

>vows co2 reduction
>closes nuklear plants only that do not emit co2
I track your energewende and looking from side it is retarded^2

Nothing wrong with planting trees or other stuff, and I'm looking forward to artificially grown meat if it's done with decent standards. Culling the human population would be a better option, but it's not too realistic. And supporting billions of humans without cloned meat and algae farms won't be possible in the long run.

My main point is that certain companies could improve their carbon footprint by investing some money into researching better technologies, but instead they choose the easy way, know what I mean?

We can’t have nuclear. Just imagine a Chernobyl or Fuckushima in Germany. Where would we go once our country becomes a radioactive wasteland? Nobody would ever take us in as refugees, because we work hard and could take local people’s jobs.

>Germany
>Kill almost all your wildlife
>There isn't a single bear in Germany
>Have only one forest...
>It's on the sides of the Autobahn
>Want to be Carbon neutral
>Illegal log in Romania and Ukraine
>Make said Countries Carbon footprint rise up while you burn logs in your Bavarian fireplace

If everybody else's carbon footprint goes up,ours goes down by defaul...problem solved...german logic.

>My main point is that certain companies could improve their carbon footprint by investing some money into researching better technologies, but instead they choose the easy way, know what I mean?

Yes, and I am less concerned about industrial energy consumption overall. E-cars, low energy housing, wind/solar plus new storage systems, natural gas and biomass could get us where we want to be.

Attached: FB618769-0055-4150-86C2-EA82DA61E647.png (1200x848, 455K)

Because it'll no longer exist.

She vows to make germans co2 neutral by 2050.

it will also be minority white and niggers will have different ideas than the clever white folks. she is selling you a lie

>burning more coal
What do mean by that?

It could work for us, but we're a tiny country without much impact on the planet's ecosphere. It's much more significant what global players like China, India and America are going to do. Also, we haven't yet seen Africa becoming industrialized on a big scale, god knows what's gonna happen when the chinks keep pumping money and infrastructure into that continent.

We completely fucked this up with all the Green shit. The answer to that question was nuclear all along.

Yea is not like France and Czech have nuclear plants, Belgium I think too ?
Is giant virtue signal nothing more, climate change is big topic this days

Most retarded thing is that green movements all have roots in cold war hippi movements and they hate nuklear, what they are is just red in green camouflage. This fuckers need to reform and change but they are stuck in muh windmills thing not accepting fact that without industrial grade storage capability it will not work.

Also, where the fuck are your engineers that could explain it to public, nobody listens to them or they are silenced ?

We can help China and India to go green with our tech.

As a chemist, she KNOWS FOR A FACT this is an impossible goal.

Attached: 1453700108619.png (1000x500, 575K)

>what are laws and regulations

Holocaust 2.0?

If France is contaminated, the French would al, be welcomed in Germany and Spain. If Czechia is radiation polluted, they can go to Slovakia, Poland or Russia.

We on the other hand wouldn’t even be accepted by Austria.

No, you basically produce CO2 by breathing, and using any modern energy, so unless you get rid of people using more and more technology you can't. The more people there is the more CO2, it's a exponential grow, and the solutions that are proposed worldwide are arithmetic growth, the only real solutions would be banning any petrol based product to restore the forest and reefs, aka tanking the economy worldwide, or the easy one getting rid of people.
And still it doesn't mean shit if global warming is produced by the sun, wich is more likely, since then you can't save reefs and the petrol solution measn jack shit, soryy bud but they only want your money there's not real solution right now for global warming, they know it and are taking adventage of you, they tell you that you can do something so you don't blame them at the end because "it was all your fault for not listening"

This is from 2015

Artificial meat would not taste good. In fact it likely would not at all taste edible, because it will lack subtle chemicals that are normally taken in and/or metabolized by the animal from what it feeds on, drinks, breathes, etc.

Test tube meat is a complete meme. You need more than just the meat for a good hunk of flesh.

Attached: 1504722638531.jpg (1280x720, 416K)

>Germany
>Kill almost all your wildlife
>There isn't a single bear in Germany
>Have only one forest...
What.

All CO2 we breath out is based on energy we consume from plant based CO2 which sequestered it before.

Attached: C706D6D6-1572-405C-BEAF-ACD8F53B56BB.png (800x753, 161K)

BS, prototype artificial meat processes already exists and burgers with that meat are virtually indistingushable from real meat.

Of course they will be, mosques and suks don't use all that much electricity.

No. Even the process of making everthing run on batteries will be horrible on the earth.

He says it isnt caused by man; you're illiterate and brainwashed.

Damm that is a hell of blackpill

So who caused the CO2 rise?

Impossible. There's literally more to meat than just animal tissue, and that shit can't be faked.
This is a fact of chemistry. Something I know very well.

>Belgium I think too ?
Can confirm we have two nuclear plants, one was sabotaged by mudslims, the other is cracked and falling apart. Our dumb politicians decided to close them by 2025, which is unrealistic.

Attached: 81009_w1024h768c1cx1617cy2156cxt0cyt0cxb3234cyb4313.jpg (1024x768, 235K)

Typical German megalomania. Just like in 1945 they still believed in final victory.

iflscience.com/technology/worlds-first-labgrown-chicken-has-been-tasted-and-apparently-its-delicious/

Attached: 4A977A20-4D7E-4B1E-BEE4-D011D6011D7D.jpg (1313x1051, 274K)

"The duck was rich, juicy, and savory," Emily Byrd from the Good Food Institute, who tried the cultured poultry, told The Telegraph. "The mouthfeel was superb and tender. It was incredible to be eating the best duck of my life and know that it was produced in a way that is astronomically better for the planet, public health, and animals."

The chicken was also revelatory. “I was able to taste the future,” Byrd said. “Clean meat is 100 percent real meat, so it tasted just like, well, what it was."

>There's literally more to meat than just animal tissue
like what?

Real question is: what does artificial meat dream of while being cultivated in a vat?

Good.

What do you dream about after consuming charred flesh?

What does that grass over on the hill dream off when it waves in the wind?

Interesting question, because after really good meals I tend to have rich and lucid dreams. And a really ecstatic morning shit when I wake up. Nutrition should not be underestimated.

Wenn du co2 senken willst, solltest du co2 erzeuger für treibhäuser verbieten

ALL HAIL ONIONS GREEN!

Jow Forums literally censored Onions Green fucking kek

So co2 is codeword for white?

Onions-Lent green

This post is delusional

Onions-lent green not Onions green

I don't see your point

What do your dreams dream about?

Sóybeans?

Just pull a VW and lie about your emissions.

And it is true, the ARD has been authorized to purchase the license for the drama.

>CO2 neutral in 30 years
Not gonna Happen, too many coal burners in this shithole.

EU is up prolly cause of turkey and other 3rd world shitholes

That means nothing. People lie. Especially if they're trying to push an idea. And ESPECIALLY women.
Jesus fucking Christ.

Countless chemical compounds created through normal living metabolism. Certain vitamins, minerals, proteins, hormones, etc.
This is why different types of eggs, poultry, beef, pork, etc have widely differing flavor.
Kobe beef for example could never be grown in a lab. The difference between USDA Prime and Choice, or the difference between various types of grass-feed cows, all the different ranges of meat flavor come down to how the meat was raised. It can't be faked in a lab because a lab does not have access to the extremely complex synthesis through metabolism that an animal naturally has. Humans can barely synthesize good cocaine from scratch.

Chemistry is very complicated at the biological level.

Attached: 9734115.jpg (363x479, 135K)

Haven't you heard? (((they're))) phasing out livestock. Look forward to future mass holocaust of livestock from some jew disease

VW never lied about emissions. Don’t swallow up American propaganda unreflected. The engines ran within limits based on what the regulator wanted. It didn’t have a “switch” that detected test stand circumstances. It was just that the diesel was constructed to be more efficient during very calm driving that are “test stand like”.

That this was viewed as cheating is stupid. Americans could have simply made the testing more realistic long ago and everything would be fine.

>export coal plants to shithole countries
>import elecrticity when renewables don’t produce enough
A-at least we're doing our part right?

just stop sucking Putins dick and go full nuclear, Ja

bullshit. Germany pushed Euro emission standard as technical barrier to shield VW from competition.

Onions green

did she just threaten to kill off all life in germany?
man and animal and insect?

Attached: 265.gif (345x259, 2.34M)

turkey is not in the EU you fucking tard

Less C02 means less vegetation and less oxygen though.