Was forcefed a handful of red pills today when i was beaten by two nogs at the bus stop...

Was forcefed a handful of red pills today when i was beaten by two nogs at the bus stop. I regret not having a gun and will be working towards a conceal and carry after this incident. What made you realize that we are not culturally compatible, Jow Forums?

Attached: Z6AXNM5VTM5WHNMJWRXWBS7PWE.jpg (1024x737, 57K)

>I regret not having a gun and will be working towards a conceal and carry after this incident.
how about you just get a fucking driver's license and car you fuckin nigger?

actually violence is american culture

I don't why you wouldn't own a gun as an American. SA gun laws are ducked but at least I can sleep peacefully with a pistol within arms reach of my bed in case muggers lurk.

learn to fight then you pussy

I own a gun, just dont have a carry license

probably because i do, its just in the shop

>why don't you just run from your problems?
The Post

a very eloquently written story user. its fake.

yeah, blame me for not having a working car at the moment. not the fact that nogs make public transportation unsafe.

I would have felt bad for you if you weren't literally a white supremacist.

Do you think they could tell? If they were beating you for that reason they were clearly in the right here.

congratulations

I learned we can't live with niggers when I was in middle school and I caught some dindu trying to steal my Magic the Gathering cards.

>tfw nigger payed for my mcdonalds a few days ago because i opened the door for him

srs tho i don't see that we're socially incompatible, its just that nigger behavior is reinforced and supported by liberals and the media.

fags that want to kill all niggers are just that, fags. iv been robbed by niggers before, but iv met enough good niggers to not want to exterminate them all. that said niggers should never be a majority in non-white countries because whites should always be a majority in their respective countries

shut the fuck up faggot

Is that a yes?

im clearly a black nationalist

they were beating me because they were 2 worthless niggers that felt good about assaulting a white dude minding his own business. reparations.

slavery was a huge fucking mistake. they literally fucking cucked their bloodlines by bringing in this shit.

hahaha, nice.
even better, get the fuck out of the cities, that's where they chimp out. Country niggas act a lot more civil, but when they are in a group of 'underprivileged' they all resort to crime. also your taxes are likely paying for all them fat welfare sponges cranking out tyrones babies.

Attached: 1554604432257.jpg (500x465, 22K)

thats what pisses me off the most. i probably pay for that nog's food and this is what i get.

Weakling pussio

i'd like to see your canadian faggot ass take two giant nogs unarmed.

I could very easily do it because I'm not a soft flabby yankee pig.

Attached: trudeau slam.jpg (1013x840, 162K)

It's a black thing Otto. Black crime is really bad out here in the states.
OP should of heeded the warning:
Around blacks
Don't relax

This is how I feel about every race. The difficulty is distinguishing between who is a nigger and who isn't.

>whites should always be a majority in their respective countries

Agreed. Now I wish they would just fuck off from my country and continent in general.

>how about you just get a fucking driver's license and car you fuckin nigger?

>should expect to get attacked at bus stops by nogs

Same situation. Coons wanted my 30$mp3 player from Walmart. I refused. They jumped me. When I went down, I came up more pissed than ever and with a knife. They wont do that shit again. Now I carry at least one gun and have situational awareness at all times. I was somewhat liberal (race wise) before this. Not anymore.

Fuck of libtard shill.

Respect for not lying to yourself. You'll do better next time and learn to protect those that you care for.

You need a car, not a weapon.