Why don’t I trust my GF?

I’ve been dating this girl for about 7 months now but every time she goes off with her friends on an outing i become worried that she’s doing something she shouldn’t be. I have no reason to believe that she’s doing anything bad such as cheating because she’s pretty socially awkward. however I can’t help but worry. She’s never done anything to betray my trust and isn’t a very sexual girl to begin with. Why the fuck is wrong with me? Am I just some insecure beta boy or what?

Attached: 0E974CF3-15B7-4AA8-8D5A-FA7B87CAC90F.jpg (640x633, 259K)

You need therapy for your trust issues.

Where you ever cheated on in a previous relationship?

Pathological jealousy.

See a therapist. You're not a crazy person, but therapy will help you avoid a lot of trouble.

This is my first relationship, neither of us have had any kind of relationship prior to this

Therapy sounds really extreme, you could be right though. I do become unnecessarily uneasy when she’s out and not replying to my texts.

If something happens you'll know by the way she acts after that. Women are not that hard to read.

low self esteem.

>Am I just some insecure beta boy or what?
I mean yeah, the short answer is "yes".

You probably spent too much time on this website shoving red pills up your ass about how females something something badboys something divorce rates hashtag MGTOW

fun story: I dated this girl for a long time and I barely had any friends back then, literally all my close friends and friends of friends and mutual acquaintances I could count on one hand. She hung out with us a bunch of times but I wanted to just go out with the boys and my friends also wanted me to just hang out with them no girls allowed. My gf on the other hand loads of friends so I told her that we could have just like one night every other weekend where I go out with the boys and she goes out with the girls.

She absolutely panicked and lost her shit because I didn't call her. Apparently I was supposed to call her at least once in the middle of the night to be like "yeah hey babe hi I'm not cheating on you it's just me and the boys" even though we had never talked about doing that. So I did that for a while but every now and then it would just slip out of my mind but god damn you bet that she'd remind me of it the next day she saw me, talking about how I was creating mistrust and for all she knows I could be making out with a random girl at a bar.

So the next weekend, I made out with a random girl at a bar. I broke up with my gf a while later because of other shit.

Moral of the story? Don't be like my ex-girlfriend. If you push someone with your trust issues about they're gonna cheat on you and you wanna see and hear and know where they are at every minute when they're not in the same room as you, it's gonna be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Sounds like you have control issues. Do you believe there are rules that everyone is supposed to follow always? Control freaks tend to think they're just being good or decent. Then they wig out when things don't go their way. They don't notice because they are just doing what they were taught. Alot people just figured things out as they go, but even more were simply taught different rules. Has she given you a reason not to trust her? Do you think you don't deserve her and she'll realize it? Are her friends people you don't trust, and you're worried they will brainwash her?

>Are her friends people you don't trust, and you're worried they will brainwash her?

This honestly, I have no reason not to trust what she says. i pretty much want things to go as I would do them

I feel like I’ve been doing something similar as of late albeit not as extreme, I ask what she was up to, where she’s going, when she got home.. I try to monitor a lot of what she’s doing. It’s rather unhealthy. I don’t want to discuss this with her either in case it puts doubt that I trust her in her mind.

4 sources of jealousy.

Insecurity: you don't feel good enough for her. You can fix it by building a life and learning to be better with yourself.

Past trauma: someone else fucked with your trust or betrayed you so you've come to expect it. Gonna take therapy for that one.

Intuition: she's actually doing something wrong, however don't jump to this one. You literally gotta have an actual very real tangible reason to believe she's cheating before this one is the cause.

For all three a therapist wouldnt be a bad idea.

3 sources.sarry.

>but every time she goes off with her friends on an outing
What kind of outings and what kind of friends?

Fuck therapy. Face truth. Man up and try to find out what the hell is going on. The betas and the wimps are these bunch of posters giving you "advice" here making you the loser right off. The most normal thing in the world is to want to know what the fuck is going on with your girl if she's off the radar. Of course in this upside down state of things to these fucking feminists you're just this side shy of being a monster. Talk to your girl and question her calmly, and READ THE SIGNS. They'll reveal to you the truth or part of it, if you really want to find it.

Gotta be honest. Your gut is a powerful thing. If your intuition tells you something is off, you'd be a fool to dismiss it outright. Every time I've listened to my gut regarding infidelity, I was right. 100% of the time. However, you need at least one clue to work with. If you can't find one, then yeah, you may just be insecure.

You fags are the reason Lacan is right.
>if a husband who is pathologically jealous actually finds out his wife was actually cheating on him, that fact doesn't make his jealousy any less pathological in nature

OP needs professional help, not for his gf's sake, but for his own

Listen to this fucking logic:
>if a husband who is pathologically jealous actually finds out his wife was actually cheating on him, that fact doesn't make his jealousy any less pathological in nature
Nor does it change the fact she's a fucking whore now, does it? The question is, though, who determines if the guy is "pathologically" jealous? Lacan? What kind of fucked up logic is this anyway?

According to your lot everyone needs "professional help".

This. I'm in the same boat as OP, however I'm not acting until I see or find hardcore proof. Like I know my bitch talks to other dudes, I've seen her text them, but the moment I see any solid evidence like pics or any kind of certain buzzwords or sex talk then I know to drop her ass.

I don't trust my girl for shit, but at the cost of my sanity, I'm not gonna actually act until I need to.

Get therapy you worthless cunt, you have no idea how it fucks up a relationship and how miserable you will make her if she indeed is a loyal girl. If she is and you keep like this she will hate you because you are an insecure motherfucker with low self esteem that will poison wathever happiness is left of your relationship.

First of all, never tell her or show her you've been feeling this. If I've learned anything, the moment you show your insecurity, she will leave you, quick. That's because if you're being insecure, you know that there is a chance a real alpha will take her and one that isn't YOU.

So shut up and stop thinking crazy. Be a real alpha and only react when things are actually visible and in the open for you to judge. Overthinking, assuming, or worrying will only push her away. Trust senpai

Single friends looking for hook ups and shit really. theyve Also once convinced her to do shit like acid and coke previously

I can’t find any reason to believe she would cheat other than she’s very impressionable and easily persuaded when drunk to do things she wouldn’t otherwise do. That’s where my worries arise.

This reminds me of the guy who was told by his friends his gf was fucking him over cheating on him. He found the girl talking and texting with other men but his position was he needed proof beyond doubt before making a move. The friends showed him a photo and a clip of the girl walking into a motel room with Chad. He said he needed proof beyond doubt. When they showed him a clip of the girl being actually pounded and after his refusal to act because he wasn't 100% sure what the clip really meant, they grabbed him and finally broke into the room where the girl was moaning in the act. He said he was going to make a move this time around, so he was going to question the girl what was going on and what this all meant, so he could get to the bottom of things and be sure beyond all doubt what the hell was going on. Long story short he dumped the friends and married the girl.

Yes it's insecurity. I have that too, I'm always afraid he's going to cheat on me even though I don't have evidence of it

>she’s very impressionable and easily persuaded when drunk
Therapy my ass. That's all I need to know right there. OP, you're right to be suspicious because you know exactly what you've got. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Even so, the only way to tell whether she has enough self control or not to betray our trust is by reading her the following day. If something is off I suppose I should question her, right? As of yet there has been one situation where I knew she was out with her friend and she hadn’t spoken to me much over the course of the day, then when i asked what she was up to over this time she just pushed the question aside and said “I forget”

Ah, we have a forgetful one here. She's a lying bitch is what she is, and don't fall for any of this "insecurity" bullshit here on the thread. There's absolutely nothing wrong with you in this matter. Take no advice here from cucks or from women. They'll fuck you up if they can do it. You are being taken for a fool, this is fact. The "I forget" routine is one of the oldest reliable signs there is of a lying bitch. In my personal experience, the "I forget" line is very widely used by prostitutes.

>Even so, the only way to tell whether she has enough self control or not to betray our trust is by reading her the following day.
Who told you this bullshit? Let me guess, a girl?
No, that's not the only way there is. For example, I already know what type of liar she is and I don't even know the girl. So then the only way to know if she can be trusted or not is to let her go fuck some guy, and then the next day try to guess the truth by "reading" her? What are you a psychic? And how long would she have to keep fucking guys until you can finally "read" her well? Has it occurred to you she's reading you too? She's the one with an edge in this relationship, not you, otherwise you wouldn't be here on this thread. Letting her go out to expose herself to see if she's trustworthy is like putting dog next to the bone to see if he'll touch it.

>If something is off I suppose I should question her, right?
"If"? Dude!

>As of yet there has been one situation where I knew she was out with her friend and she hadn’t spoken to me much over the course of the day, then when i asked what she was up to over this time she just pushed the question aside and said “I forget”
When she said this, did she look left, right, up or down? I think you need no further proof than what you already know deep inside.

I suggest you get very calm and make a good decision. No need to get upset, no need to fight. The truth really does set you free.

I would never be that pathetic. I may wait for proof, but I'm not gonna see some shit like her going to a motel room and act like its ok. Like I said, I know she texts other guys cause no woman doesnt have males around in general, but I'm waiting for something to confirm her cheating. Like OP I dont trust my girl for many reasons, I just dont devote the energy to that shit.

Not good. I always screen my girl after she goes out. Women are much more stupid in hiding things so her cheating should be some personality signs.

My comment was not a personal attack on you, just so you know. I just remembered this situation because of what you said. Regarding the story I told, some guys just refuse to see the obvious.

No I know, I was just giving my 2 cents.

Don't worry bro I'm in the same boat. She says nothing happened at the party, and you know what, I believe her. The problem is, something almost happened, and what happened the next time? And the next? And the next?

I might have to keep the bitch on a tight leash. Luckily she's into that stuff. Hope your girl is the same.

>Single friends looking for hook ups and shit really. theyve Also once convinced her to do shit like acid and coke previously

>impressionable and easily persuaded when drunk to do things she wouldn’t otherwise do.
Then you have legitimate reasons to be concerned.

Trust works both ways. If she's easily persuaded when drunk, and has done things like drugs cause of her single friends then that doesn't seem like trustworthy behavior. It sounds like a potential disaster waiting to happen.

If she's going to bars with lots of single friends who are looking for hook ups, that should be all you need to know.

>Even so, the only way to tell whether she has enough self control or not to betray our trust is by reading her the following day.
That's something betas say.

>As of yet there has been one situation where I knew she was out with her friend and she hadn’t spoken to me much over the course of the day, then when i asked what she was up to over this time she just pushed the question aside and said “I forget”
You knew something was up, asked, got a suspicious response, and then back downed. Confirmed beta.

>If something is off I suppose I should question her, right?
Something is happening, but like a good little boy you don't want to do anything cause that'd mean you'd have to take ownership of your past weakness. Instead, you just want to double down on keeping your head in the sand.

thumbsup

Lots of professional therapists trying to drum up business in this thread.

It seems like it, doesn't it.