Imagine voting for "a BIG fan of Israel"

Imagine voting for "a BIG fan of Israel" youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Attached: image.png (784x496, 513K)

Imagine being a semen-shitting faggot who drinks multiple gallons of AIDS_infested Nigger-Semen on a monthly basis

Attached: DiscordTranny.png (635x483, 256K)

You're a fool if you can't recognize the 4D chess.

>4d chess
Sing it with me, faggots:

KUMBAYA, 4DCHESS, KUMBAYA

Attached: trump jew.jpg (609x343, 19K)

lmao we're so dumb we should've just voted for Hillary

im pro israel because it rustles more peoples jimmies.
i can not only piss off arabs and lefties, but Jow Forums too, combined billions... all for the small cost of supporting a few million jews.

Attached: Roger Waters Israel 7.jpg (567x518, 160K)

He's just another faggot who tried starting another failed shill-thread.
When they coordinate a 20-faggot-raid, where they rapidly agree with each other's:
>"Hurr-durr Zognald Dwumpfy-Wumpfy's a Kike"
--bullshit within 1.12 minutes, they don't get any 'action' as most anons leave them alone in their homosexual circle-jerk chamber. Even the Lurkers know how to spot these shill-raids.
It's hilarious that Leftists are so brain-damaged from their mental illnesses that they have next to ZERO capabilities of 'pattern-recognition-skills.

Attached: SharefaggotPlot.jpg (1024x771, 85K)

So you don't actually support Israel

i do.
i unironically like the jews and wish i could be one.

must be incredible to have that level of hate directed towards you, the power of a billion rustled jimmies, all directed towards you and your small nation.

How do you piss off Jow Forums when Jow Forums knows mega tons on this topic, and accepted (back in 2015) varying outcomes that would involve Trump taking a few shots for the team?
Your attempt at shit-posting would embarrass any Aussie I've ever seen on here, so that leads me to assume you are some sperm-burping faggot from some other country who is using a proxy.

>being a sycophant for cutdicks
lmao

I'm not to blame that Zionists are playing the 6D chess at the same time with him. They are for and against everything and everyone at the same time, always taking the winning side as their own success. Victims but conquerors, poor but of the richest, funny but deadly serious, conservative but depraved. All that matters to them is endless discord.

It doesnt piss me off. In fact it amuses me to know how broken you are, you're basically a political transvestite. Alone, no friends and full of self hate and liberal cum. My one hope is that when you kill yourself you livestream it so we can watch as you blast your rotten brain conatining its non soul into the ether

But you will be to blame when your denial and poor situational awareness catches you in an awkward situation where the convenient lies you hold on to end up costing you. I hope you never have daughters, because they'll be laying up with tyrones, fucking their brains out, and people will be telling you they are nigger lovers and you'll be like NuH uH tHeYrE JuSt PlaYiNg 4d ChEsS

relax achmed.

you know you can just convert and get a citizenship here right
well assuming you agree to part with your foreskin

OP is a cum guzzling tranny

Attached: 1557529567509.png (1506x718, 408K)

Imagine not understanding diplomacy.
t. entj

As opposed to what? Any other "big fan of isreal" they could pick? Face it, america is israels lap dog and germany is american clay, which means that the center of the EU is also owned by jews.

Trump could invoke white genocide and you faggots would still support him.

I didn't. Clinton was the most qualified and trustworthy candidate who has probably ever run for president but she lost to a retarded clown celebrity because of how racist, sexist, and stupid most people are (also russian interference). Now look at the current landscape for 2020. It'll probably be a white guy like Bernie or Biden and Trump will lose in a landslide because an (overqualified) woman won't be up against him.

>OP is a cum guzzling tranny
lmao, your oompa-loompa "president" is a BIG fanm of Israel!