Norwegian princess is dating a black shaman

>Norwegian Princess Märtha Louise's new boyfriend has boasted he has the power to "access the atom" and "literally reduce aging" and has even claimed to have cured cancer.

Time to say good bye Europe

Attached: sputnik.jpg (1000x541, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/viral/201905141074984764-norway-princess-shaman/
youtube.com/watch?v=fOn5bP31zqw
euractiv.ro/politic-intern/dancila-spune-ca-spitalul-regional-iasi-primeste-150-mil.-euro-de-la-ce-pintea-sustine-altceva-14493
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7028185/The-L-based-shaman-spirit-hacker-wooed-Norways-Princess-Martha.html
youtu.be/s-fP1Al6MMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank Odin Europa is finally turning away from cucked Chr*stianity to based paganism

I don't know if he can access the atom but he can sure access her deeper than any arab-loving norwegian faggot

lmao

Martha Louse also believes that she can speak with horses and angels.

Source: sputniknews.com/viral/201905141074984764-norway-princess-shaman/

Papa must be so proud...

youtube.com/watch?v=fOn5bP31zqw
"I'm half norwegian" keked

>Shaman
Is he a nigger shaman or one of those druid-shaman combo?

He is traditional pagan and that' the only thing that matter, he will bring Norway back to it's pagan roots

Fuck off christcuck
How's Catedrala Mantuirii Neamului? Better than hospitals,right?

why does he have a gay voice tho?

Europeans believe they taught the world how to use cutlery, the arrogant pricks can die out by BBC for all I care

MUTTED

England and Norway,
Thank you for reminding me once again why I am glad we have never had a monarchy.
That is all.

This but unironically. I would rather have a based black pagan aware of the importance of our traditions than a jew loving christcuck

>flag
Imagine that.

reminder this is why we shot our royalty and created our own country.
a princess is just a dumb thott bitch with a lot of money and power to commit high level thottery.
AMERICA
FUCK YEAH

What's the sausage's size?

yeah instead we gave all our sovereignty to the jews, way better trade

Attached: 1548526213921.png (995x727, 47K)

you alright cunt

*hail odin hail odin*
varg was right. this is based

Orthodox Church have already own hospitals and medical centers. Government have in plain to build 3 regionals hospitals, there are money allocated for each project, problem is high ranked corruption are leeching them and projects are postponed.
euractiv.ro/politic-intern/dancila-spune-ca-spitalul-regional-iasi-primeste-150-mil.-euro-de-la-ce-pintea-sustine-altceva-14493

not until after the founding fathers were dead. we just need to clean house a bit brah

it was a jewish subversion plot from the beginning mate, there were good white men too but the jews were entrenched from the start

>Norwegian princess
>47
barren

Truly Scandinavia is California of Europe.

>48
>Fourth in line
>Divorced
>Roastie
>Batshit insane and claims to speak to Angels and Horses.

The real reason its happening is because either
a) She's horny and lonely
b) He wants to fuck her 3 teenage daughters

You do realise the US will be European minority by overall population in less than 18 years right and that the European race in USA as been minority by birthrate since 2013 right?

You've literally pissed and shat all over what your founding fathers wanted, a secondary European homeland away from the old world and its empires and monarchies.
Abe Lincoln was the Jews greatest friend and destroyed the original citizenship laws that clearly defined that only white European men,women and children could be citizens of the USA.

Do Russia have a California/San Francisco-tier region/city ? I wouldn't belive is Saint Petersburg

>3 teenage daughters
Why are mentally-handicapped people allowed to breed?

BAHAHAHAHAHAH

Norway eternally BTFO LMFAO

"Daddy"

ahahahaha

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14 Home Daily Mail Online.jpg (1227x790, 482K)

>claims to speak to Angels and Horses.
Horses are telling her to marry a man with a big D like horse's one and angels told her to convert a non christian since he's shaman. kek

Attached: samuraivsthot.jpg (264x191, 12K)

>a secondary European homeland away from the old world and its empires and monarchies

The founding fathers never mentioned anything about their race or "European homeland" all they wanted was freedom and democracy and for britbongs to leave

I like how women believe literal nigerian scams just for dat cock

Isn't it about time you died for Israel bro?

She is not very well in head.
Everyone in Norway have been praying for her since she started her retarded angel school.

Our King is crying like the cuck he is.

SHAMANED

We’ve had this thread a few hundred times since this was announced.

Norway isn't even in the EU.
And Norway as a country is as significant as Finland.
If they decided to rage quit nobody would even know.

Absolutely disgusting. It's nauseating seeing a white woman with a nigger. Someone should put them out of their misery.

wish i could suck his cum out of her to prevent a mutt being born

she was always insane retard. nothing new here.
and she will never be on throne.
so whatever..

Attached: 15486250766211.jpg (603x640, 74K)

It seems he0s actually a bisexual guy:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7028185/The-L-based-shaman-spirit-hacker-wooed-Norways-Princess-Martha.html

Poor Norwegians. You have my condolences.

Filipinos are insane lmao

Attached: PotOfKek.png (128x113, 36K)

KEK KEK KEK fucking KEK

Attached: george becali.png (800x600, 837K)

Attached: 1496783557407.jpg (320x320, 15K)

You replaced a stable monarchy with a system that promotes people like her to claw their way into power. Instead of a small chance of a crazy you have a system that guarantees malicious and crazy behaviour. Republicanism truly is great isn't it you dumb fucking mutt.

Dr. Jinx!
youtu.be/s-fP1Al6MMc

Look at that kid. He's like "sister do let the brown man touch me again".
And the older guy is like "fuck this shit I'm buying coke and bitches tonight."

Whats their mullato kanglets name going to be?

Mbaku and Tchala, traditional names from Scandinavia.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

Looks more like some sort of indo-nignog mutt. He's also wearing makeup and looks gay as fuck.

>bisexual african shaman
>as your prince
explain norway

Attached: american laughter.jpg (374x378, 29K)

>Everyone in Norway have been praying for her since she started her retarded angel school.
Angel school?