2nd CALL FOR OPERATION [HYDRA] (because i can't stop sucking dick)

>quick rundown:
based 14yo zoomer made a shitstorm video, Buzzfeed smears her, jurno is a jew, jewtube takes her down, everyone engry
>Goal of the operation:
simple... SPAM (((THEM))) WITH IT
POST IT EVERYWHERE
YOUTUBE, TWITER, FACEBOOK … EVERY CORNER OF THE INTERNET
make multiple accounts and post it
same as operation autism storm... make so many targets that blocking any source is meaningless
if I learned one thing from the culture war, it is the fact the if (((they))) (jurnalists, tech platforms, liberals, etc) attack someone/something and call for that/them to be censored/restricted, then it means that it hit's their narrative
SO, SPREAD THIS ANONS.... or call for sage (I, know, i'm a fag too)
also, here is a download mirror :
ufile.io/26s1da9o
>last thread:
>related thread:

Attached: 48413114_1587057128106571_5037974364507602944_n.jpg (230x128, 6K)

posting memes from last thread

Attached: 1557858697058.jpg (2048x1400, 120K)

Attached: 1557857615615.jpg (750x1334, 344K)

Bump for Soph

If she was my sister I would strap her to my back and make her shout redpills at people as we bike ride down major metropolitan avenues

Attached: DD439E5B-186A-4C7E-8DAA-393B29CA3530.jpg (671x1024, 185K)

Attached: 1557857745050.png (1228x963, 627K)

>off-topic eceleb spam
just report these threads if youre tired of seeing them

>mfw imagined a girl strapped like a backpack to a cyclist's back shouting "SOCIALIZM DOSN'T WORK" while speeding though crowds of people

Attached: 1539277729187.png (699x716, 29K)

>censorship
>of right wing child
>not related to politics
Kys faggot

Attached: C76531F7-9CFE-4BD2-8957-F107D667FEC8.jpg (917x757, 108K)

Kek would bring me lots of joy

Also, subscribe to soph, said zoomer, on jewtube

>off topic
topic is political, and this board is dedicated to.... POLITICS
>eceleb
barely a eceleb, if anything, she is one in the making...
>spam
LITERALLY THE ONLY POST ABOUT HER AT THE MOMENT
>pic related is you
>pic related is me, if you are trolling

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Shill harder buzzfeed

Wow, this 14 yo is extremely articulate and red pilled. I can't wait to see what she gets up to as an adult.

Ferra/Tor style

Attached: c9e4f9cc0f890ff19fa21e8b25be5868.jpg (512x512, 53K)

I wasnt going to bother downloading,
Until i noticed every link in the past threads shoah'd
>SHUT.IT.DOWN Code Red.
So now i have got to watch

>“Kill yourself, faggot.”
that line will never get old.
she's pretty based

Subscribe to soph

Attached: 1512452695882.jpg (630x630, 119K)

It's the same Jew who took down Sam Hyde btw

What's the video about ?
Am downloading but too slow.

>"you could beg me kicking and screaming to stop disseminating the ideas i believe in & it wouldn't make a difference"
>"not only am i inoculated to that shit"
>"most of gen z is too"
>"gen Z grew up on the internet, and is not controlled by any centralized source of information, and will research the truth for themselves.
>No one is brain washing kids
>kids are just learning from free access to information
>AND THERE IS NOTHING (((YOU))) CAN DO ABOUT IT"
>keep crying about how scrared your about about how we are being brainwashed for the upcoming crusades
>what are you going to do, tell me to watch contrapoints
>kill yourself faggot

HOLLY FUCK.
No wonder (((they))) are panicking

this user summed it up very well

Yeah it's a pretty damn good video and probably her most important as it exposes just how sensitive people are now and hammers home how popularity doesn't mean shit in the face of truth. Ironically Bernstein, the exact bugman archetype she was describing found it and rang the shoah bells. Hopefully this will only boost her influence long term.

share tools, programs, security bypasses, and Anonymous safety steps before you get people in trouble. not that its a bad thought.

Attached: Unt87tyf8kjh.png (632x702, 59K)

is she our Joan of Arc?

The problem is sorting through that information. I think she’s a bit naive to think that the internet is some endless source of truth. It’s really just a shitstorm of people trying to influence your opinion because they think they’re right. Throw in some nation-state actors and propaganda into the mix, and it’s difficult to figure out which is which. The places to stick to are the journals and primary sources as much as possible, if you have to read news sources, read as wide a variety as you can. If all else fails, investigate for yourself and post your findings somewhere. There are a lot of internet lurkers just updating their pages and cataloguing things just to keep them organized as a resource for others, without much in the way of an agenda. That’s who you want. Most kids, in my opinion, would be drawn to the hottest or most inflammatory stories, and the current climate tips that into the favor of the alt-right. That’s not truth; that’s just more fucking agenda and persuasion.

Anonymous safety steps?

You're right, I'm gonna head over to Syria now to see what is (((really))) going on.