Why does Jow Forums hate israel?

Why does Jow Forums hate israel?
ignoring "jew bad"
"jew control bank1!" comments

Attached: Promised land.png (1040x666, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4MOZa8QGsOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jew bad

aw man

Why do you hate this rat-like race of comically evil people who are trying to commit genocide on your race, Jow Forums? I just don't get it.

very jew very bad

Jew good. Anyone who thinks they are trying to wipe out the white population are insane.

Attached: IMG_20190514_141616_01.jpg (1125x774, 134K)

because this place is an echochamber

>implying it's just Jow Forums

Attached: partialtimelinejewishexpulsions.png (627x458, 26K)

Jew slave

Learn to behave yourself or fuck off schlomo.

yeah that's what i mean

Then how do you explain this

I've only been acquainted with 1 confirmed Jewish fella (wore a little yamaha hat and all). He was very unpopular, but so am I. So, I chatted with him when possible... he was kinda douchey, but lots of people are. Anyway, one day he comes up to me to complain that he's lost all (((his))) "customers" since I put a password on my WiFi. Motherfucker was selling access to my router to people who could have simply connected, which is why I had left it open, until it started getting bogged down and unusable for me.

...but even then. So, he's got a side-hustle. Other people are too stupid to figure out how to connect to WiFi and he was charging to connect them. So why did he feel it necessary to let me know about his scheme? Was it not worth it without letting me know that he had been making money from my shit?

I told him that it was a pretty good idea, and that I would be happy to give him the password if he would give me a cut of the proceeds. He wasn't interested in that at all. He said he had moved on to some other scheme and didn't need my WiFi anymore.

Palestine belongs to Israel

youtu.be/4MOZa8QGsOo

jews stole my foreskin, explain why I shouldn't want them nuked by iran?

IsraAID

Attached: 1557850008122.png (719x527, 77K)

Because you're confused about your identity. Rather than say German, Polish, Russian etc. You say Jew like it's a race and that you are originally from the middle east which is some delusional shit and on top of that, you've forced the world to treat you as a race from the middle east.

You are confused. Go back to your country.

this isn't contradictory, pea-brain.

If you exclude anti-semitic/anti-arabic/anti-anyone sentiment

Then it's because they are genociding the Palestinians, grabbing land and plotting against Syria and Iran, destabilizing the region, creating waves of refugees into Europe.

I don´t like religious states that hold other religions in their lands down.

>pee pees
>blood
>covenants
>slicing
>sucking

These people are sick, senpai.

kek. How do we combat the use of terms like racist, stereotype, and trope?
To me they are just pattern recognition, to culture writ large they are a big no no.

we dont

Attached: 23921460671_f86766f2d0_o.png (1600x1068, 2.7M)

That's a difficult question. I suspect that jewish people don't typically interact with outsiders while wearing identifying objects. This one that I interacted with was in the Army with me, and so proximity came with that.
What does come to mind though, is that this is probably one reason that jews were made to be conspicuously identified in the pre-WWII era.

Because:
Jews really do control banking, legacy media, social media, etc, while also hating whites, white culture, white people, etc.

Is he happy to give isreal Greater isreal if they helped us over throw the goobalist deep state Jews ruining western society they can be nationalistic Jews over there and everyone’s happy.

Jews taking back their promised land is not permitted according to the old testament, and if they even try they become the Antichrist, which they obviously already are

Attached: 1556570627271.jpg (259x194, 48K)

Because Israel hates us and wants to enslave us to their laws. Christians and whites have always been accommodating and Jews have always taken advantage of that and over time brought the hate upon themselves. Now Jews in Israel are doing that not to a single host nation, but to the entire world.

Attached: 1511729407915.jpg (2600x1976, 781K)