Why do liberals keep saying Puerto Rico is part of the US? Clearly it is in the Caribbean. Not in the US...

Why do liberals keep saying Puerto Rico is part of the US? Clearly it is in the Caribbean. Not in the US. Why do liberals love giving our money to third world nations?

Attached: puerto-rico-municipalities-map.gif (900x500, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jurist.org/news/2013/07/doj-reaches-agreement-with-puerto-rico-police
nacla.org/article/government-workers-puerto-rico-case-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liberals have clearly never taken a geography class. They keep giving our money to mexican countries.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Attached: J7Yj25wjrW3p40kTWsFiETUFtrYqboyJX4w0UNtJT_4.jpg (558x292, 49K)

why do they get to vote in the presidential election?

Because you guys are looking to annex Futa Ricco and call it the 69th state.

It's a US Protectorate and all of its residents are US Citizens. Read a fucking book, retard.

Why do people say Alaska is part of the US? Clearly in Canada, not in US.

Attached: ak_detailed_950.jpg (950x737, 406K)

Dude like fuck Hawaii seriously. Why do we give these ungrateful fucks any help at all?

Attached: Hawaii_Wiki.png (1140x661, 206K)

they vote democrat

Yeah, and Texas, obviously part of Mexico.

Why do liberals keep saying Hawaii is part of the US? Clearly it is in the Pacific Ocean. Not in the US.

to be 100% honest and not shitposting Hawaiians are trashy stupid people and the USA would actually be better off without them

same applies to Ricans, its a shame their land is geographically strategic, otherwise we would cut you loose in a heart beat

I had a coworker of mine tell me how bad PR is. Hope you're safe m8.

Because if they say Obummer was born there we can pretend he is American.

lol rather clearly russian

give it to france then but still i'd say you'd need the military base

He's probably exagerating. As long as you avoid the ghettos and stay in after sundown you're fine.

They don't.

>stay in after sundown
is it that bad?

Imagine wanting to relinquish your own country's right to more clay. I bet your jewish masters would be happy to take them if you don't want it, goyim.

Attached: us-territories-map.gif (900x738, 80K)

also why the fuck is there this many people on the island? luckily the population is decreasing but still

It’s United States territory. Puerto Rico is part of it idiot. Open a book

Why do people keep saying that Alaska is part of the U.S.? It’s clearly a part of Canada. Why do liberals love giving our money to barren native wastelands?

I guess it depends on where you draw the line in terms of danger level.

Probably catholicism.

>stay in after sundown
what the fuck?
I was stationed in Puerto Rico for 3 years (Ft Buchanan) and lived in Toa Baja. PR was fucking great. I partied my ass off for 3 years, and went everyone on that island. Hell, we didnt go home until we watched the sun come up on the beach.

Stay in after sundown my ass.

We have half as many cops as we did 7 years ago. A lot of areas simply don't have patrols.

Attached: policia.jpg (635x588, 70K)

oh. PRPD was notoriously corrupt when I was there in 2001. With less cops, the corruption only increases. I bet it costs you more than a folded up 20 dollar bill to get out of a speeding ticket nowadays.

Oh yeah they were bad in 2001. The DOJ had to put in a federal monitor in 2011.

jurist.org/news/2013/07/doj-reaches-agreement-with-puerto-rico-police

i'd say from the point where things get stolen from you and you get mugged
if you cant go at night without being attcked and have to put iron bars to your windows then its pretty fucking bad
doesnt the us send cops?

like every house on the island has bars on the windows, and most communities are gated as well, but you dont see a lot of individual crime on the island. Drug dealers shoot drug dealers, sure, and you need to stay away from certain barrios, but white people stay in the tourist areas in Isla Verde, Old San Juan and the beach and you are good.

Due to how federalism works, the federal government can't send police to help maintain law and order. But yeah as you mention, most homes and businesses have iron bars on the windows. This is the best mexican restaurant in the metro area and all the windows are barred. I don't know, I'd probably say it's not as dangerous as Detroit. And you could certainly go out in the tourist areas since they have regular police patrols, or really any place with security is fine.

Attached: Los_Pioneros_-_Ave_Pinero_8707.jpg (800x800, 168K)

is it factually part of the us or does it have a special status?

Factually. We used to be part of Spain but Spain lost the Spanish American war in 1898 at which point we because part of the United States through the treaty of paris 1898. The constitution divides the country of the "United States" into either states (of which there are 50) and territories. We fall under the territorial clause, along with the Virgin Islands, Guam and American Samoa.

Why do republicans keep saying US is part of Israel? Clearly it is in the Middle East. Not in the US. Why do republicans love giving our money to our overlords?

Attached: MIGA.png (1200x1385, 48K)

>Why do liberals keep saying Puerto Rico is part of the US?
Jews.

You bite your fucking tongue!

does this tiny as fuck island really need 78 municipalities? that's just wasting money on public employees, no better than having half the population on welfare

and the people there, do they feel american? do they want to be independant?
otherwise if pr is already a territory of the us maybe creating a special status can be a way through

And Hawaii

>luckily the population is decreasing but still
Puerto Rican island population 3.7 million

Puerto Rican USA population 5.5 million

>t. half rican mutt

Unironically good question.
Though Democrats say that too, shitlib.

We've been trying to eliminate municipalities for 20 years, politicians keep blocking it. It's a giant fucking scam.

on the island at least

We have half as many kids as we did ten years ago. By 2050 our population will drop by 1 million.

Attached: children.jpg (598x127, 22K)

Its not decreasing, the rate at which they're entering and staying in the USA is increasing.

Yes, when all your breeding age citizens head to mainland US, you have less kids.

hence the interest of either doing a visa ban or actually developping the island to make them stay

oh man, the government is the largest employer on the island

nacla.org/article/government-workers-puerto-rico-case-study

Why?
We have nukes...

then they would fit better joining some latin american shithole instead of being a state of the US

It's not emigration. We are simply not procreating.

they dont need visas. They are American citizens and can freely come and go to the US mainland and back. The term "New Yoricans" is a thing. Many Puerto Ricans live in New York and or Florida and come back to the island to visit their Abuela.

>Visa ban
You don't need a visa, just a plane ticket.

That's the island from where us get his singers like daddy yankee xd

Attached: img_5325.jpg (476x317, 52K)

They vote in the Presidential primary but not in the general election. Their vote doesn't count much but surprise surprise they vote democrat every time.

The flag is designed that way in order to signal to the rest of the Five Eyes members that they can do whatever they want in Hawaii, hence why the locals live in poverty.

at a regional level i meant as state enforced regulation although idk if its legally doable in the US

I''m not even going to waste my time. I'm embarrassed to share ancestry with you.

The constitution prohibits banning migration between states and territories.

Its not, we would have to sell them to another country, or grant them independence.

I'm not making shit up paisano

Attached: birth rate.jpg (444x361, 21K)

>im not making shit up

I am 1/2 hispanic. I am one of 12 kids from my rican father who was never around. Just because they aren't breeding on the island anymore doesn't mean the breeding age population isn't doing so on the mainland.

Kys, likely sibling.

The United States can be pretty strange with how it deals with land it controls. Some are a protectorate, some are just in the sphere of influences. Other places like north the main part you find the state of Alaska and the United States territory of Canada. It is where we send crying celebrities after each presidential election to cool off for a week or 2.

Attached: Merica.png (724x1000, 752K)

>paisano
Sorry I don't speak spic.

Well we were only talking about the island. What happens on the mainland isn't my problem.

It doesn't ban nuking you sea apes.

>we aren't breeding like rabbits anymore, see, we're white too
>>except you are still breeding, just not in your homeland anymore
>I mean on the island

hispanic intellectuals

by that time it should have reverted
i googled it and o the country its minus 2,1 percent. but of course you've got migration

We should keep Vieques as a base and just cut PR loose ASAP

Before the hurricane we were projected to drop to 3 million population by 2050, after the hurricane the estimate is 2 million population by 2050

Honestly that's a good thing, 4 million people don't fit here. The roads are jammed even with all the people that have left.

Attached: census.jpg (657x655, 52K)

The Navy doesnt use Vieques as a range any more.

>We have half as many kids as we did ten years ago. By 2050 our population will drop by 1 million.
1990 Puerto Rico population 3.5 million
2017 Puerto Rico population 3.7 million

1990 US Rican population 2.7 million
2017 US Rican population 5.7 million

>stay in after sundown you're fine.
What happens after sundown?
Sounds mysterious and whimsical...

The post that started the fucking discussion was this one:
>why the fuck is there this many people on the island?
>ON THE ISLAND

And the fucking answer is, you breed like animals, regardless if you dump most of them on the mainland.

i'd say the same population as trinidad would be fine for a landmass this size

>ON THE ISLAND
ok on the ARCHIPELLAGO

Puerto Ricans are nationalist but like being part of the US generally.

>What happens after sundown?
you get mugged