Being a cop isn’t

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

Dangerous

Attached: 72909670-7A5E-45D0-AE68-73139309CAED.jpg (67 KB, 828x822)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/leoka/2017/tables/table-80.xls

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

True they exaggerate a lot

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

fuck pigs

Julian Johnson
Julian Johnson

good point, bet there's emojis
fuck you faggot

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

dying because you’re a fucking idiot and wasn’t paying attention = getting shot by some drugged up black guy

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

plus garbagemen collect all the garbage whereas cops can't even make a dent

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

There's a difference between getting ambushed by niggers and dying because your dumb ass doesn't know not to stand next to large hydraulic machinery

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

Most police deaths are car accidents.

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

Ya the thing is neither one happens to cops more than it happens to average joe.

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

cops are scum

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

and suicides

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

garbage collectors are more useful to society than costumed ticket pushers and roving tax collectors. Some tiny fucking subset of cops ever even draw their gun, much less get shot by a nigger.

Attached: niggers-cop-car.jpg (169 KB, 858x536)

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

There’s a difference between “it’s a high crime to touch me,” and the average joe, making police less likely to be harmed than regular people.

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

translation:
I got pulled over for a DUI/Tailgating someone and IM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN COPS ARE FUCKING PIGS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1420132642945.jpg (110 KB, 1920x1080)

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

their job to stand next to large hydraulic machinery
hey quit standing next to large hydraulic machinery dumbass!

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

How retarded do you have to be to die from picking up trash?

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

getting ambushed by niggers
19/20 cop deaths are the result of them playing too much CoD and rushing into dangerous situation unprepared and unready only to find out they bit more than they can chew. that or ignoring safety regulations (i.e. not wearing their bulletproof vest, standing near incoming traffic, etc.)

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

What's the difference between the two?
At the end of the day they both take out the trash

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

Cops are sovereign citizens, the only middle class free people, and they obtain it by subjugation of slaves.
In my town the cops speed 10 over in their civ cars, or 30 over on dirt roads, just for fun. Nobody else is allowed to.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

doesn't know where the machine's range of motion is

Cooper Baker
Cooper Baker

Then why not become a cop?

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

Really? I didn’t know that. Guess you have a point.
That still doesn’t detract from the sacrifice some police have made by getting killed while serving though.

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

No, 19/20 cop deaths are accidental.

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

A binman having a bad day will forget to check traffic, stick his leg out and get caught by the brave people who try to go past him and accidentally run him down.
A cop having a bad day will sit inside and eat doughnuts.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

using stats from before when we had a president demonize cops and start up the war on cops.
Sure thing faggot.

Attached: pretending.jpg (29 KB, 349x642)

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

Because I’ve known too many of them.

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

Bad day for a cop is having to go into a meth-house. Things are fucking full of shitty traps laced in feces and AIDS, basically a septic deathtrap waiting to collapse on top of everyone.

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

*more useful to WHITE society
Until the area I live in is again a white society it’d be ridiculous to say that the cops here aren’t necessary. Blacks need to be policed in order to not go full on Africa mode

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

You are just a germaphobe, and cops don’t clean the crime scenes retard.

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

yep, they're working as a garbage man because of their Harvard degree and because it's their first choice of career. most cops actually wanted to be one.

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

I wonder why that is.
Cops get paid well, have all these benefits of power, and clearly have little oversight if they're able to abuse you so regularly. The only thing stopping someone from being a cop is being a subhuman vermin on the same tier as a nigger. Maybe that's what you are.

0 IQ post, kill yourself.

Attached: 1521537201459.jpg (55 KB, 492x475)

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

like a faggot

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

you really think most cops die from being shot?
kek

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

Fuck them both.

Attached: 1528409330610.png (177 KB, 1000x1000)

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

when was the last time you need a cop? once a year, if that?
when was the last time you need a trash man? everyweek?

Jason James
Jason James

12.00/h is good pay
everyone’s dream is to work as the mayor’s thug
Holy shit dude, no, I would rather aim for mayor.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

you can literally resign at any time you want. it's not conscription. but no you wanted the glory instead of a similar career as a mall guard.

Attached: coulda-been-you.jpg (18 KB, 300x235)

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

you have to be even mildly intelligent to know where you're standing

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

Because I'm not a class traitor

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

.00/h
most cops where i live make 55-90k a year

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

The mall guard actually has to clean the nasty messes, cop is better choice for a germaphobe.

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

Don't go in then, dummy. Your fault.

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

it’s this way where I live, so it’s that way everywhere.
Brainlet IQ. Oh wait that’s right you can be disqualified from hire as law enforcement if you have a high IQ, almost forgot.

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

I will never understand the police worship in this country.

It goes against the entire foundation the country's principles were built on.

FUCK COPS

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

online search also say otherwise
average pay of 50k a year

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

good. i hope the cops catch aids and die a slow agonising death from it

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

fuck off you fat sweaty pig

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

Modern Police walking the streets was encouraged by the telescreen for 100 years is why.

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

This

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

Fuck you garbagemen actually do something useful.

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

I will never understand the police worship in this country.
because they are beta nu-male who can't and wont defend themselves
they are cowards

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

average
So dumb you don’t even know what a word means. You asked why I didn’t become one. I’d have to take 12.00/h pay or move is why.
Cops work shitloads of overtime to get that 50k.

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

Same

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

One dies by murder
Other dies by a labour accident
False and fucking incredibly stupid equivalence

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

Cops average $28.97 not including the benefits of the job. The only requirements is a good content of character, highschool or equivalent, and no prior felonies. Everything else is at the discretion of the agency, and the standards to become a cop are so ridiculously low I wouldn't be surprised if they'd waive minor felonies behind the scenes. You never see one living in shit like the degenerates they beat the crap out of. You also now obtain the power of justifiable homicide, arrest authority, and union benefits which bleed the city dry. On top of all that, you get a pension and a ton of insurance. Cops look out for their own and you can do whatever you want, there's literally no reason to not be a cop.

The fact of the matter is you're a fucking retard and deserve your life of misery, which you will get and nothing on this Earth will stop short of your death, because you're much too moronic to ever escape the rat trap you've made your life you fucking worthless vermin. People with a criminal record should be immediately executed, this country doesn't need prisons and only got shittier when Jews introduced them.

Attached: 1434840881196.gif (882 KB, 900x2000)

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

It’s “a culture of cowardice” taught on TV and public school.
Don’t defend yourself, wait for Batman.
Don’t rush the shooter, hide under a desk and hope he doesn’t choose you.

Its cancer meant to destroy America.

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

Cops don’t die by murder more than regular people.

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

i think you are confusing mall cops with real cops

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

No, I’ve been asked to clean a crime scene before. The cops didn’t clean it I fucking did.

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Yeah, but they’re rare. It’s more dangerous to be a firefighter, yet you don’t see faggot flags talking about the thin orange line.
Firefighters will sacrifice their lives to keep you safe. Cops will sacrifice your life to avoid breaking a sweat.

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

whatever you say Paul Blart

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

This is how slavery works. I want those things without being a dog of the state and a bitch of the mayor.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

Car accidents. Getting hit while giving a ticket. That sort of thing. Even in the inner city, some crackhead isn’t going to fuck with the guy carrying a piece and wearing a bullet proof vest.
I swear to God, you bootlicking cop worshipers are too fucking much.

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

But the cop that got shot was a fucking idiot and not paying attention, especially considering it was a drugged up nigger in this scenario.

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

Why should cops, whose job is to enforce the law, waste their time cleaning a crime scene? Why would that be their job, and why should tax dollars go to doing it? Why is it the responsibility of the police? Shouldn't they be doing more important things than being janitors?

I'd rather be a slave than the slave master, because I've known too many slave masters. I'd much rather live in a miserable hell, because I'm upstanding. Also I'm a janitor.

Attached: 1521534154093.jpg (203 KB, 960x540)

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

I was unemployed at the time. As I cleaned I found a vial with weird contents, and a scary looking Mexican in plain clothes that had a shirt that said, “my job title is badass motherfucker” or some such, and he asked me if I found anything and I gave him it.
They not only didn’t clean it they didn’t even search the place adequately.

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

Are you fucking dense.
This isn't about numbers of deaths it's about cause. Police officers get shot and killed. Labour men have an accident and unfortunately die as a result. Do I have go fucking spell it out to you? Of course the mother fucker who was shot with intention to kill is going to be mourned more in a societal manner then some guy who was in the wrong place at the wrong fucking time.

I say this as a labourer myself. I'm quite sure a bin man doesn't want to be remembered as "That one dumb cunt who didn't listen to the OHS drills:

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

Imagine actually believing there is a war on cops.

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

I’d rather be righteous and courageous than take the easy path being a slave with bonus points.

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

I can't even do my menial low-labor job for retards properly and I help criminals, fuck cops

Attached: 1521534095619.jpg (111 KB, 1000x1000)

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

Can you prove that cops get murdered more often than people in other professions or are you literally making stuff up at this point?

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

What is the 9/11 memoriam?

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

Did you get your janitorial job from some special access program? Poor people are genetically inferior and mentally retarded.

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

took the biggest terror attack in all of history to get a plaque.

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

Is this your only argument? Gifted and Talented Education was “special access,” I suppose.

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

More like special needs.
he's so stupid he fell for the GATE meme

Attached: 1521367597505.png (3 KB, 220x212)

William Diaz
William Diaz

Do you have a peanut for a fucking brain? Christ I honestly think they need a intelligence test an entry bar for Jow Forums because the amount of stupid bullshit I see here is depressing.

Use your brain. How more likely is a binman to die by getting shot then a police officer? Is there an epidemic of binboys getting shot on the job which I don't know about?

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

dying because you’re a fucking idiot and wasn’t paying attention

implying this is not the main cause of every workplace incident ever, including that of police

Attached: frog-knight.jpg (23 KB, 480x480)

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

No shit. Because they died as the result of a terrorist attack. If we had a plaque for every mofo who died we'd end up with a sign post reading "this guy died because he slipped on his boyfriend's soggy dildo"

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

It really depends on where your beat is. You have a lot lower chance of being killed in a white neighborhood than a black one

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

You better respect the blue, faggot

Attached: 1554756517131.jpg (90 KB, 640x896)

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

I didn’t fall for any meme, in the US ‘education’ is compulsory for a minor.
Stay angry.

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

A monument for an attack that killed thousands, mostly office workers?

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

That is a fair argument. Discharges by gun or training mishaps/shit driving. However that doesn't take away the factor of most police deaths in america atleast more then likely being the result of cop killings.

I wouldn't be so fucking against cop hate if it wasn't the group gathering for the mentally retarded and ignorant. I've had a lot of shit cop incidents. However just the mere mention of "Pigs" or some general teenager antiauthoritarianism is enough to make me forgive that shit just because of how fucking braindead it is.

Cop haters literally turn away supporters by being fucking dumb. Stop doing this shit. Find legitimate reasons and stop making shit up. Same logic could be used for hating blacks. Don't make shit up. Use real issues.

Matthew King
Matthew King

This is a gay thread. Can the "fuck cops" cool edgy teen meme die already.

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

Apparently not compulsory enough, jannie.

Attached: 1521419540016.jpg (13 KB, 300x250)

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

Boomer mad

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

Who the fuck do you think was evacuating people out of the towers flower boy?

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

It very obviously isn't hatred, it's resentment and butthurt. People who legitimately hate something do something about it instead of belly-aching and bitching like a fucking woman.

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

Discharges by gun or training mishaps
0.000000001%
shit driving.
The vast majority.
However that doesn't take away the factor of most police deaths in america at least more then likely being the result of cop killings.
Yeah, except that you made that 'factor' up.. 'Most deaths at least more than likely...?'. Please.

Prolonged donut abuse probably kills more US cops than criminals do..

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

Taxi drivers get shot more often, trash men about the same.
36 cops out of 3,000,000 isn’t an epidemic, it’s the same risk of being shot more or less than most other jobs.

James Russell
James Russell

cops are great, they support the corrupt drug war and write speeding tickets where the limit is set for apparently senile grandma drivers. based.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

You evacuate buildings, you don't evacuate people. Well, you can, but likely not in the context of a terrorist attack...

Besides that: Most people left themselves when the planes hit and the fires broke out, I would imagine.. And all of that is besides my point anyway, which was that the 9/11 memorial is literally that: The 9/11 memorial. Not the 'Firefighters that lost their lives on 9/11 memorial'..

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

Why don't you just google it, dipshit?

fuck cops also I shouldn't get in trouble for driving too fast it's unfair that I have to follow the law
Most cops are against the war on drugs because they're lazy and it creates more crime.

Attached: 7OX3T7H5JU2OHGNQEXW3WEZRHY.jpg (70 KB, 796x568)

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

Indeed
How much of "Police getting killed instead of dying by accident" do you not fucking grasp? The majority of the deaths which make up the larger percentages are assault. With two or three being health related.

The fact I had to search this shit up and post it and that you didn't fucking just deduce "hey the guys who handle criminals and the unhinged are more then likely to get shot so their deaths are likely caused more by human intent then accidents" is fucking embarassing. Check yourself.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

Oops. Didn't post it.

Attached: images.jpg (49 KB, 527x582)

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

Why don't you just google it, dipshit?

Google what?

Also, I don't know about the US, but here the 'enforcement' of speed limits is 99,99% revenue driven.. Speeding tickets are basically a variable tax at this point.

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

ITT: smelly weed smokers, anime watchers and sovereign retards complain about the people keeping them safe on a daily basis

amazing

Attached: 81CBFA4A-439C-4E9B-89C8-BBE34C2C4FC2.jpg (20 KB, 598x554)

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

This is a thread about american police.
Why the fuck are you talking about european police?

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

Fake and gay.
See:
And your graphic is LITERALLY propaganda.

Attached: BF609EF0-58F9-49DB-8C35-764424A6B345.png (16 KB, 450x165)

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

Attached: 1557668338342(2).jpg (109 KB, 720x563)

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

The Sandra Bland videos, unironically, underscore this. Refusal to immediately genuflect is now evidence you put a cop's life in danger.

The Latino cop was sperging out unnecessarily. Bland forgot that only Jew law professors can get away with 'are you detaining me?' Youtube antics, though.

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

this graphic doesnt really help the point you are trying to make very much.

so only 30% of all cops who die die from gunfire. so they die of other things far more often.

anyway if i had my way it would be 100% deathrate for these scumbags lol

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

check ODMP.org
no mention of 'suicide' anywhere
inb4 they included 'suicides' in gunfire

google on
"Suicide leading cause of death among police officers"

I mean, I suppose getting shot by yourself also counts as getting shot..

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

keeping them safe

what are you so scared of?

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

American police serve very similar roles to other western police forces, they just tend to be less well trained.

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

A huge metallaic plaque indicating the deatha and efforts of firefighters
"n-no"

Just stop. You're not doing yourself any fucking service.

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

actually believes there’s such a thing as “kept safe.”
actually WANTS to be “kept safe.”
wants to be “kept safe” by people he doesn’t know.
Wow.
I will pray for you user.

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

everyone wants to ban guns
no one calls to ban cars
/n/ is always right.

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

Yeah. Brits are so safe.. Probably all them weapon sweeps, amirite?

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

What is homicide?
You ARE PROVING MY POINT

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

This.

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

Oink oink.

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

"More than likely" is where your wrong. Gun deaths do happen but a majority happen from shit driving. They get a call get tunnel vision and blow through a red light or take a curve way to fast, it doesn't help most police refuse to wear seatbelts. After that it's all giant taxpayer funded funeral processions for the "hero" and end of watch memorial Facebook profile pictures. Police unions never want to let a good death go without turning it into propaganda even if it was caused through incompetence.

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

36 out of 3,000,000.
More taxi drivers are shot in a single metropolis each year.
Cops have one of the safest jobs.

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

No one is taking away from them, we are just stating cops over exaggerate the danger they face because it helps them demand higher salaries. It’s in their interest to convince he rest of us they’re lives are on the line daily, when literally that statement could be applied to dozens of professions much more dangerous than being a LEO.

Josiah White
Josiah White

Garbage collectors are killed by drivers not paying attention to the road

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

Nobody respects your opinion because they can all easily see you pussying out of that argument, subhuman beta.

Attached: 1461988047107.webm (2.75 MB, 854x470)

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

You mean pic related, or are you talking about something else? Because pic related, a huge metallic plaque around a fountain known mostly as 'the 9/11 memorial', commemorates +- 3000 people that died.

If you mean something else, probably shouldn't call it the 9/11 memorial to to avoid confusion.

Attached: 911-memorial.jpg (353 KB, 1200x800)

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

Attached: 1432763244489.webm (2.14 MB, 640x360)

William Johnson
William Johnson

1 out of every 10 cops is assaulted. You don't need to die in order for a job to be dangerous dumbass. ucr.fbi.gov/leoka/2017/tables/table-80.xls

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

What is homicide?

Less frequent than 'transportation accident', most notably..

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

With other percentages in that infograph making smaller percentages individually. The fuck are you trying to prove? I'm saying these guys are being remembered because they're victims of homicide.

How come every single one of you fucks have no understanding what so ever about that very simple fucking difference?

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

Indeed.
We need to get rid of city police departments.
The county Sheriff should be enough for most of the country.
IF a metropolitan city has a per capita that justifies a standing police force, then the chief of police should be an elected position, just like a county Sheriff is, and the department should be organized in a similar manner.

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

Cheers

Attached: G5j2u3i&1.jpg (92 KB, 480x398)

Carter Edwards
Carter Edwards

1 out of every 10 cops is assaulted.

Opposed to how many high school students, waitresses or teachers? And over what period?

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

Your entire posting scheme is a propaganda facade, graphics included. You’re the subhuman beta in every way.
If police are being killed so much as this thread claims, they clearly can’t keep you safe.
More importantly they aren’t required to keep you safe and have done things like wait for a rape to conclude so they wouldn’t be in danger, and the Supreme Court ruled that is their right. No obligation to protect, so your whole argument about being “kept safe” is mute.
Now you will pussy out of the argument.

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

That’s a lower rate than EMTs

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

Sitting in car all day listening to podcast is hard overtime
Once every couple days listen to some dumb domestic dispute and pull someone over for a DUI.

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

the cops most likely did more damage than what those dudes would steal?

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

Hell yah. If more 3rd world nations did shit like this then criminals wouldn't exist, literally.

Then again, if this was in the US and those 2 would have been black.....well

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

1 out of 10 fast food employees are assaulted too.

Liam King
Liam King

Dude
Are you blind or some shit? Do you have some moroccan aid reading you this shit improperly? Do I have to repeat myself?

Cop dies by murder. Garbage man dies by accident.
Are the cops dying by traffic accidents being memorized or the ones BEING SHOT being memorized. What fucking one do you think is more likely?

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

bubububub
Keep whining, bitch. Really is gross all the filth that came in here in 2016. Your kind should stay on Reddit.

Angel Price
Angel Price

In Brazil killing criminals is more important than upholding the safety of the community. Cops literally work on the Judge Dredd system of policing and just shoot any nigger they see on sight.

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

Probably cause cops have guns, turns out when you have a gun you're very rarely the victim in a lethal exchange.

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

reeeee i can't speed in my car let's abolish all rule of society reeeeee hahaha man are you for real

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

Yeah, after reading into some of the stats mentioned here it seems you’re absolutely right. I guess my mind is changed

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

You are advertising that website, not me.

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

Dude
Are you blind or some shit?
No.
Do you have some moroccan aid reading you this shit improperly?
It's got more to do with your typing, I fear.
Do I have to repeat myself?
No, you need to make yourself clear, instead of posting all this gibberish.
Cop dies by murder. Garbage man dies by accident.
But most cops actually die by accident..
Are the cops dying by traffic accidents being memorized or the ones BEING SHOT being memorized. What fucking one do you think is more likely?
They're all piled up onto a big heap, memed over 'muh blue line' and revered by people like those posting in these threads like 'THEY PROTECT YOUUUU'.

Prostitutes are murdered on the job all the time, and nobody gives a fuck about them either. Tragedy happens. It's sad, awful, terrible and shocking. But not necessarily worse or more tragic when the murdered party wore a uniform.

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

That wasn’t the complaint I implied, it was that no one is holding those cops accountable for violating the very laws (for leisure) they are entrusted to enforce.

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

underrated

Attached: 1550559808965.jpg (10 KB, 480x360)

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

life comes at you fast

Attached: hahaha.jpg (20 KB, 400x280)

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

How about “reeee they almost lost control on the dirt road and risked hittimg an occupied rural house at high speed, but nothing can be done because they are the enforcers.”

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

At this point you're moving goalposts or redirecting arguments in your favour. My argument was that police have bluelifematters shit for police deaths by homicide and you've managed to not only fail to argue against that miss the point more then a few times. More then likely with intent.

Go deep throat a 'fugee.

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

All lives matter, user.

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

I grew up with a cop in the house and it was quite the eye opener to me once I became aware of the stats.

Charles Anderson
Charles Anderson

We need more women in garbage collection.

- National Feminists Organization

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

Police unions, the people behind the blue lives matter propaganda, will never let an officer death go to waste without politicizing it. Sometimes against the wishes of the deceased family. It doesn't matter if they were ambushed or died from a car wreck they caused they were a "hero" and will get the corpse paraded around to remind civilians of how "dangerous" the profession is.

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

Didn't see your earlier posts.
And while I do see merit in what you're saying it still has an underlying issue on being reliant on some grand scheme or some shit.

Jack James
Jack James

The irony

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

Maybe things are different down under but in America police are 100% a political organization similar to the NRA or SPLC. They endorse political candidates that will ensure them more money and have a voting base that they tell how to vote. Most police organizations maintain a list of vendors and service providers that the people who support cops should purchase from. Getting on that list usually requires a significant donation to their charity or a hefty police discount.

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

Yup. They inflate gun deaths in general that way too.

Nolan Bell
Nolan Bell

Prostitutes are scum and deserve to be murdered. Your point is null. Only niggers and low IQ subhumans have a problem with authority.

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

its cheaper to just take the stuff to the dump yourself.

Oy vey! Pay $200 a month for a (((Medium))) can Goyim! Remember the Trashman Holocaust! 300,000,000 trashmen die a year due to nazi hydraulic equipment!

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

They have to talk to niggers

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

/pol hates minorities and illegals and degenerates, but also despises the one group of people keeping those hordes from completely overrunning society. Makes perfect sense. Y'all are clueless summerfags with no concept of how the world really works.

Attached: The-Violent-Terrifying-Gangs-Of-El-Salvador-16.jpg (62 KB, 600x334)

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

Only niggers and low IQ subhumans have a problem with authority.
the founding fathers had a "problem with authority"

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

Isn't the counter that things like Emergency Services, Prison Officers, Military etc all carry an inherent risk that is considered normal for that job...while being a binman is basically safe unless you're a fucking retard?

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

Rural cop here. I'd rather be a city cop that deals with niggers than to be alone and have to deal with these fucking sovereign citizen types. More LEOs have been killed by sovereign citizens than blacks.

In the city you will get backup within minutes. In my area the nearest backup is 45 mutes away if shit goes south. Its even worse for Highway Patrol.

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

Not surprising. Cops don't do shit. They'll only do something if they can get a cut for the sherriff's office - traffic tickets and drug bust seizures. If somebody robs you they will tell you to go online and fill out a form. Murders continuously unsolved.

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

Maybe in municipalities where they actually walk to the side of your house and take your trashcans to the truck and replace them carefully, but here they're overpaid union faggots who literally just drive by your house and pull a lever for a robotic arm to do all the work. Half of the time they destroy the cans that they charge you to replace and they'll frequently forget to pick up the trash altogether.

Jack Green
Jack Green

They don't have time to solve crimes they're too busy thinking about their pension and early retirement.

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

Death and dismemberment happens for trash collectors due to dangers inherent. Things explode in the compactor at time for one. Cops lose their lives because they don't pay attention (or they're drunk).

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

Cops are niggers and sub IQ humans. They seriously do IQ tests and knock out cops that are too smart. Letting someone like that exercise authority over you is for people who just like licking boots - figuratively and literally.

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

Seeing as the niggers keep breaking into my building about once a month. And I take my trash myself because I'm not some cuck without a truck.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

Niggers keep breaking into your house because they know cops don't do anything to investigate crime unless part of the seizure goes to the department or their is a large enough cash hoard to skim from. Cops that did something would be great, but they don't do fuck all.

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

makes white suppremicist sign at 1:06

I didn't know Brazillian cops were THIS based.

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

Oh, cops collect garbage.

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

The most common one is cop has flashing lights and siren, and some utter retard decides to swerve, killing the cop and other nearby cars in the process.

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

cause they're scared lil pisssssssy b aby

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

fuck both of them, also fuck niggers and trannies

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

But why is collecting garbage that dangerous?

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

This is true. Statistically, policework is one of the safest career fields in the US. More roofers, fisherman, taxi drivers and fuckung pizza guys die/get killed at work as cops. Not to mention, any death - no matter the cause - suffered on the job is considered "in the line of duty" for cops. Fat fuck had a heart attach shoveling away donuts? Line of duty. Car accident? Line of duty. Killed in the patrol car by your partner's negligent discharge (happened 2012)? Line of duty.

Now if you please, a moment of silence for all the pizza guys killed in the line of duty.

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

Cops do the dirty job of handling black foolishness all day and it gives them an ego

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

probably get hit by cars stepping off/around the trucks. drunk idiots at 5am don't notice them or distracted drivers during the morning doing the same.

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

this. Illinois has gone full Nazi w/ Scott's Law since a dozen troopers have been killed on the interstate while doing their job, some of them died because they've got such a fucking giant ego they just step in front of a semi and get mished.

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

This reeks of shit. Reeks. SOVEREIGN CITIZEN IS A TROPE, A BUZZWORD AND A MISNOMER. Every criminal is a 'sovereign citizen' in that they don't believe the law they are breaking applies to them. Unless you truely believe people 'didn't realize' they were breaking the law. Also based on my wizard like power of deduction your not a cop and dont fear impersonating one on the Internet due to a level of anonymity and that you've corrupted the courts.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

Your a jew sowing division amongst whites and law enforcement because you know you will need to do so to not only remain in power but likely in this country and alive

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

I hope you take two in the chest from an illegal immigrant. As long as cops enforce unconstitutional laws (red flag laws as an example) then you are the enemy.

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

Garbage collectors don't get threatened often. Who the fuck makes those memes

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit