This isn’t hard to do

So many here get off to calling trans women men. I see them comment on a trans woman picture and call them a man about 5 times in a paragraph. It takes effort to constantly do that

Attached: FC74E943-7702-4E3C-A8BD-D750DEB2E88E.jpg (640x761, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5630273/
liveleak.com/view?t=5b7_1404372113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

True .

mental illness

No

>41% if not accepted
What's the number if you actively shame them? Like, not accept them and then put up a billboard in front of the shelter where they live, after kicking them out? I hope it's higher.

So, what you are saying is, we should refer to trannies as their actual gender? Gene pool needs some chlorine. Too much damn mould in it. No-one wants swimmers ear.

Attached: 1556965003552.gif (244x226, 509K)

Yes

Fake numbers

if you're born a man i'm calling you a man. simple.

Attached: 1551562599924.webm (480x480, 320K)

You know what we should just play along so they don’t get better

I would never call my trans-children by the wrong pronoun. [spoiler] It implies I'd be talking to them [/spoiler]

this

Protect your family!
#DISAVOW trans now!

Attached: B2F938A4-73BA-4AD6-A5B7-4B3A14B2A925.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

Attached: 1502758038351.png (1200x488, 531K)

>Krishman

This and only this. What I fail to comprehend is why the first avenue of treatment is always to just accept their delusions.
> well obviously you were just put in the wrong body, let's put you on horomones and invert your penis
> preteen

>tranny suicide is a problem

Attached: 4365266345.jpg (540x311, 48K)

Your image says I can call the freak a freak and if their family accepts the freak, the freak will not kill himself.

And?

They endorse death but they want to conserve life?
Which one is it?
Kill whites, unless they are godless trans heathens & hate Trump.
So join our cult of death or die.
I remember being a child & I don't remember all this gender confusion being taught & the over sexualization of kids.

I didn't find out about masterbation till 6th grade.

All the more reason to call them by their real name. If you have a trans sibling, bully it to suicide, you'll get more inheritance. If you have a trans kid, kill it and pretend it was suicide before it gets even more embarrassing.

[citation needed]

4% is still way more than normal, innit?

according to what?

based nigger man destroying antifa bitch

I'm not going to stop telling the truth for a 4% drop

>cater to my retarded fucking mental illness or ill kill my self goy
As a guy with a younger brother who refers to himself as “they and them”, go kill yourself

kek

It takes no effort to recognize a male as being a male, even if he dresses like a female.

> a 4% drop
did you go to a state school ?

>4% drop
it's a 90% drop

better off dead cus i dont want no tranny holding my family's name

I self identify as God and if you don't accept my rule then I'll kill myself.

This is basically the psychopathic mentality they carry.

>drops to 4% when family accept them
Except that isn't actually supported in any recent study.

>"Transgender Adolescent Suicide Behavior", Journal of Pediatrics, Oct 2018
>RESULTS: Nearly 14% of adolescents reported a previous suicide attempt; disparities by gender identity in suicide attempts were found. Female to male adolescents reported the highest rate of attempted suicide (50.8%), followed by adolescents who identified as not exclusively male or female (41.8%), male to female adolescents (29.9%), questioning adolescents (27.9%), female adolescents (17.6%), and male adolescents (9.8%). Identifying as nonheterosexual exacerbated the risk for all adolescents except for those who did not exclusively identify as male or female (ie, nonbinary). For transgender adolescents, no other sociodemographic characteristic was associated with suicide attempts.

There are no mitigating factors other than the type of dysphoria: female to male transgender has the highest adolescent suicide risk, hetero cis male has the lowest.

Being nice to your mentally ill children will not make their mental illness go away.

Attached: 1537535104588.jpg (751x418, 49K)

Kill yourself you fucking abomination.

>kills self because of name calling, but not insults, just their actual name
Not mentally Ill you say?

No one should be disowned for having a mental illness. But you can go fuck yourself if you think I’m feeding into your delusions.

Welp I guess we know how to cull the tranny problem

I don't get it, Trans children should kill themselves. The point of life is procreation and the continuation of the species. If a trans can't/won't reproduce there is no point to them living. They are literally just a drain of resources.

why do these people love saying ''youth'' and ''folks''
where did the obsession come from

>those fucking shades

>implying I want them to live

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 667K)

yeah I'm sure those numbers are based on some very objective scientific studies and not made up or massaged at all

Attached: sipsip.jpg (500x425, 44K)

today the rake stays in the garage

Attached: thumb Bill.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

Does anyone have the full video?
Why is that GTA character trying to murder the fag? Why are all the other fags just standing around and sipping their gay drinks watching? And one even slightly scoots away to give him space...

Attached: suicide.png (1200x800, 59K)

from what i remember
>degenerate freak being loud and annoying outside store
>small group of people standing around watching
>negro happens to walk up
>freak says something to him
>unlike the other people the negro aint gonna take that shit
>throws him down and stomps his shit

Attached: 1528968026167.png (1380x876, 65K)

Thank you, helpful stranger.

this. i would troll my son to death. rate would be 100% in my house

t. actual family man

Love watching that nigger facestomp that disgusting troon. Just watching it over and over again on loop.

>I'm going to kill myself unless you call me by my made up name
>Okay, you did it, so now I won't kill myself

Welp, that settles it, we've gotta call everyone by their made up names from now on.

You can all refer to me as JoJack McBadass from now on. If you don't, I'm gonna kill myself.

when you realize noggs don't give a shit about your gay rights

Attached: it was at this moment he knew.png (383x430, 357K)

only blessed post so far

If those degenerate faggots kill themselves over what they actually are, how is that my problem? There are only two genders, and you are born as either female or male. You can’t change it no matter how many surgeries you get or hormones you take. As these trannies choose to succumb to their mental illness, they further separate themselves from society. At some point, they separate themselves too much to return and kill themselves. So I ask again, what’s wrong with that? Keep the freaks away,

>Being nice to your mentally ill children will not make their mental illness go away.
Nor is it a good way to prepare them for a world which largely doesn't accept that a man is a dress is a woman. This is the problem with essentially amounts to safe spaces, it's actually profoundly bad in the long run. Standard psychological advice for this stuff is exposure therapy, you need to confront whatever makes you upset and you build resilience to it.

While some small proportion of the general population claim they believe that out of compassion the number of people willing to behave this way (i.e to date or marry a trans person) is very small. So even if you could maintain the delusions that a man in a dress is a woman through casual acceptance, those people will be stuck being miserable while they live a lie, unable to form normal relationships and stuck thinking that is their fault.

Most of the trans suicide is later in life once they kinda realize that no one is going to accept them at a personal relationship level. That's why a lot of the trans community end up in relationships with other trans people.

if your life depends on what your family says about you, you do not deserve to live anyways.
Imagine depending on others to keep you going

Can we spam their social media with the wrong pronouns?

Kek and agreed

>cites a true fact about 41% suicide rate.
>twists the truth to fit their agenda by lying about accepted trannys not killing themselves.
This is how they do it guys. They've denied the 41% statistic, lied that it wasn't true, ignored it, etc. Because they didn't have a good lie to counter it. But now they feel they do.
Look right here. This is how they twist the truth. This is how they turn facts into lies. This is how they turn truth into a weapon.
It's their form of memes.

Just watch, now that they have a good lie, they're going to push this talking point.
Fire up the research to prove this talking point wrong, because it's gonna be around for at least the next few months (longer if we don't have factual evidence to prove them wrong, before it gets mainstream).

Proofs by replicable study using controls? None?
So its bs.

Calling youth by their true gender and not some retarded thing is "a survival of the fittest" now.
"""trans""" people should all prove us how much they are determined by kthemselves.

There isn't one, because it's a lie. They don't have that information. They just know the 41% suicide rate statistic is hitting the public consciousness and they're looking for a way to deflect and change the narrative.

>the number of people willing to behave this way (i.e to date or marry a trans person) is very small
There are a lot of fags who try to date us, but it usually ends up being some fetish bullshit. Men are rarely interested in wanting to know anything more than surface information, so it's tough to get in there and open them up to the idea of something long-term like marriage.
That said, I dated the perfect man once, but my crazy ass fucked it all up.

So if I call a faggot he, he will commit suicide?
Seems like a good deal.

>drops to 4%

Absolute horseshit. Love how this faggot didn't even site a source for his claim.

Attached: gif-guy-blinking-surprise-reaction-meme-twitter-OfX.png (640x360, 63K)

Harboring delusions is dishonorable.

>2 numbers without source
>only questions one

Better for your son to kill himself than for you to lose Honor by calling him a girl when he isn't.

dilate more. then kys. sage.

See, this is the point I was making in my post, before the COCKSUCKER MODS [FUCK YOU FUCKING HOMOS] took it down. If you can have a church leader defending trannies, you can twist the religion to fit any narrative imaginable.

FUCK YOU MODS, YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING QUEERS!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5630273/

It's easier to go through multiple surgeries and decades of hormone replacement therapy than counselling and taking anti-psychotics apparently.

first one is common knowledge

Where's the data?

Attached: 1355592808571.jpg (500x500, 121K)

People here only pretend to care about other people, in reality they don’t even care about other white people they just come here to vent anger

He was being an obnoxious cunt and obviously had it coming, which is why everyone else just stands around and does nothing.

liveleak.com/view?t=5b7_1404372113

Ok, ok, I think we should all stop a moment to think and try to find a compromise.
How about instead of calling it a man, we call it a "woman"?

>who are not accepted by their family
That's irrelevant, their suicide rate remains the same.

kys tranny freak.

Transwomen are men. If you think otherwise youre nuts

Source:my ass

This isn't new. The ones who didn't outright deny the 41% suicide rate were always saying it's because of mistreatment that it's so high.

>I dated the perfect man once
Hate to tell you this, but he was a fetish bullshit fag.

Because they're men.

>do something for someone you don't like
....no

Attached: a18.jpg (680x384, 34K)

They don't entertain my fantasies so why should I return theirs?

That is exactly why they must continue to be shunned. The more that kill themselves, the slower the degeneracy spreads.

Are you MtoF trans? That's basically going to be the long and short of it, people will date severely obsese women as well but it's a fetish for that, it's not because of a natural attraction.

I think it's better all things considered that trans people interface as much with reality as possible. While it might feel good in the moment for someone to indulge your fantasy by calling you your preferred pronoun, all that does is set a false expectation that this person considers you truly female, and that's just not true in the majority of cases, they still have some standards for their personal relationship that a long term partner must have real female genes.

This is why I think indulging fantasy and delusion is dangerous. You can't just mess with definitions as old as man and woman, these words have meaning and that meaning matters.

>accept my self-delusion or I'll kill myself!
These people belong in straight jackets.

Attached: 1549935781636.jpg (500x548, 56K)

Too bad its a lie.
In reality there is no change.

If I get a tranny kid I would be more worried about jail time baka

The Mira Krishman quote is simply a lie. This isn't supported by credible collection of statistics, it's propaganda from trans agenda pushers, who are typically trans fetishists acting from their own sexual desire, either to indulge in crossdressing themselves or to have sexual encounters with transsexuals. Like pedophiles, they destroy children with their lust. No one pushing the trans agenda can be considered more innocent than a child molester.

What is supported by statistics is that the more trans acceptance, the more people identify as trans, and the suicide rate of transsexuals doesn't drop. Deciding to identify as the opposite sex, or rejecting any sexual identity entirely, creates humiliating, absurd life circumstances which lead to a feeling that one's life is meaningless and valueless.

You know what else is supported by reliable statistics? Most children or adolescents who start trying to claim they're the opposite sex *grow out of it*, and become relatively healthy, normal adults. It really is just a phase. "Trans acceptance" anchors them to a childish delusion, pushes them to do irreparable damage to their bodies with hormones and surgery, leading to miserable adult lives, madness, and suicide.

this isn't true. these suicide rates stay exactly the same unless they don't kill themselves and just become weird looking old people who hide most of their bodies shopping at Walmart.

Forcing people to repeat lies is the number one tool of propagandists. If everyone else appears to believe something it becomes very hard for the normie to go against it. It also becomes very hard for people who still know the truth to find each other and organize. SAY no to PC bullshit today if you want any chance of believing in truth.

Truth is more valuable than a couple of suicidal idiots. If your lie is so valuable to you that you have to kill yourself if others don't believe in it then get a knife.

It's knowing more truth that has made our lives better. For example, knowing the truth about most disease has improved human lives enormously.

Except it's more accurate to ascribe that to co-morbidity of disorders than abuse. Many trans exhibit depression/anxiety/borderline tendencies long before trans identity enters their peripheral.

Kill all trannies

beautiful

Attached: 1557515201848.png (634x432, 440K)

Yes thank you been looking for full version forever the stomp is great but it's watching the tranny freak earn the stomping that really ties it all together for me.
If some fool wants to put on a dress I don't fucking care it's when that fool thinks he can be a super diva bitch and act in ways that nobody would tolerate from even a QT that I hate them which is a behavior they all exhibit.

Unfortunately I think they're saying our efforts will be wasted if their parents share in their delusions. We'd be better off starting a campaign to teach boomers to call trannies by their actual gender in hopes the handful with tranny kids do it and it triggers the suicide.