Stonetoss

I don't get this one

Attached: stonetoss.png (1822x596, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then you need to go back because we don't want you here.

This one is actually pretty good.

Also directly talks about the JQ lmao.

Attached: best girl 3.png (410x290, 182K)

White is white
Black is black
Blue is jews you fucking inbred mongrel

Hmm..
The blue wedge represents the jews keeping whites and blacks divided instead of coming together?
That's my interpretation.

lel

DESPITE COMPRISING ONLY 2% OF THE POPULATION

Jews are making the non-whites boom and cause whites to shrink.

Subtle. I like it. Another classic from stonetoss

Partially right... blue wedge is the Jew, but it is a voyeur watching the conquest of white America with a mixture of arousal and trepidation.

is not understanding this a meme or something? you can't be this retarded surely?

fpbp

No you dumb nigger. The Jew is the missing piece responsible for the increase in the non-White proportion of the population

So...... blacks are 13% of the population vs 85% of whites....

Second panel... Hispanic to white population?

Third panel, Jews scheming?

THEY MAKE UP 95% OF THE SUBVERSION !

Lurk moar

JEWS MADE UP OVER 500% OF THE HOLOCAUST VICTIMS

FPBP

topkek

this is correct

Sorta like the thin blue line.

I think % for Jews is deliberately kept down in stats so we don't realize how many there are.

No, the white portion is shrinking and the black growing, but there is an unseen 2% of the whole missing from the first two panels, unaffected by the demographic change

>Second panel... Hispanic to white population?
White vs non-white %

>MUH JEWS
god stonetoss is retarded

Attached: oyvey.jpg (657x702, 67K)

>flag
nothing to see here

the point is the white and black kill each other and are gone and the (((2%))) peek in to see their plan has succeeded.

Orchestrating the no white population explosion. Only turbofags think "we shld jst b frens" is a solution to anything. Jews love white hanging around, emulating and breeding with nonwhites.

His best yet

Attached: CDD231B2-4644-4D0B-A44D-D0DF2AE6B05E.gif (720x406, 3.97M)

Wew, that's a good one. Brevity is the spirit of wit.

Whatcha doin' rabbi?

>implying it's not the jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
>His paternal grandparents and maternal grandmother were Jewish

Think before ever opening your mouth again.
>it's not the jews
How silly you must feel.

you can't seriously believe that jews are responsible for 3rd world migration to the west

Attached: 1556920004646.png (723x548, 131K)

see
They are, quite literally. And that isn't the only jew responsible for our own shift in immigration practices. Dig a little before resting on your laurels of ignorance.

He' s so consistent with these, stonetoss must be jewish.

Jeez guys chill the fuck out
I guess I just overthunk it.

No, it's just a massive coincidence that most of those promoting mass immigration to every single Western country have happened to be Jewish

FPBP
DIG-ITS
ETC

Blue is asian and it shows how we need more of them

I redpilled a lot of friends at a house party with that bit, I went through all the numbers: media ceos, ivy league school students, congresscritters, scotus members, and then almost 0% of the military. Really makes you think.

If you can't understand this, I feel bad for you. Scheming Jews (2% wedge) are causing white demographics to shrink, and brown demographics to boom.

Attached: 9786928E19AE4074BE9E4600ECF1011F.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

you seem to forget that the west still has a white majority, and if they wouldn't want these policies, they wouldn't be there. What I'm saying is, whites are responsible for their own misery. Jews play only a little part in this

Also the blue wedge is meant to look like a jew nose

Shut up kike.
Everything negative that's befallen the west has a jew in the nucleus.

ignore grammar mistakes

>you seem to forget that the west still has a white majority, and if they wouldn't want these policies, they wouldn't be there.
Funny, that's not how the US Senate works and worked in 1965 when the Hart-Cellar act passed, promising that there would not be massive demographic change.

You're a fool if you think our """republics""" give a shit about the will of the people.

Fucking bigot the Holocaust was real

Watch out. That's technically illegal to talk about in the US. For some reason.

He will continue to think that because it's more comfortable to assume all this shit is just a coincidence. Totally natural, and a result of the west's own faults. Meanwhile there's that little 2% wedge lurking in the shadows, driving itself between everything else.

good, Fuck white people

No it's not fucking illegal, the resolution from congress passed but was NOT a law, it was more of an internal declaration that "we in congress don't like anything that would upset our chosen masters". 1st amendment still covers the JQ.

>whites are responsible for their own misery

This is like saying that someone with a tapeworm is responsible for losing weight. At most you could fault them for negligence, but that's all

First Panel is demographics before the 1965 Immigration act.

Second panel is current.

Still doesn't show the fact that arabs and north africans are counted in the caucasoid %.

It's subtle as fug

In a way you are right, it is the fault of White people for letting the Jews do this. Whites need to take responsibility and expel the Jews.

I don't understand much about US politics but are you implying that the entire US senate is controlled by jews?

ICE lets Israelis skate who overstay their visas, even the ones who commit violent crimes. Our government or at large portions of it are forfeiting legitimacy back to white men because they dont have the balls to call out Jews.

subtle

Based

I don't need the influence of kikes to not want to be around niggers,

The ones promoting and funding the policy are jewish... just like the jews receiving money from Germany... there are two groups the jews and the Germans... and the jews are a political movement... obviously not every Jew is doing it... but you don’t care and it doesn’t even matter because you argue in bad faith and act like you don’t already understand this when it’s pretty obvious you do.

retard. i hope no one explained it to you but since /pol is filled with redditors im sure they did