Kappy NOT suicidal

pscp.tv/IsaacKappy/1mrGmvjvlVQJy

15mintes: "I am not suicidal."

There's talk on Jow ForumsConspiracy that he posted this video shortly before "forcing himself" off a bridge.

What's going on, Jow Forums?

Attached: whexa6sz1by21.jpg (351x534, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neonrevolt.com/2018/07/27/isaac-kappy-blows-the-whistle-on-the-partymonsters-hollyweird-greatawakening-pizzagate-pedogate-nomore/
archive.fo/J0sK6
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213002213/
youtu.be/bZxxLJILWOs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179748434/#q179754360
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180318152/#q180318152
youtube.com/watch?v=w42xrPAG08I
instagram.com/p/Bv3A_coBwnu/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=fQeCDb99wNU
m.traveloka.com/en-au/hotel/turkey/mardan-palace-1000000275130
pinterest.com/asumanakarl/turkish-baths-hamam/
hollywoodreporter.com/features/actor-roundtable-tom-hanks-james-franco-more-predators-everywhere-secrets-legends-1062062
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought jews were predisposed to mental illness

neonrevolt.com/2018/07/27/isaac-kappy-blows-the-whistle-on-the-partymonsters-hollyweird-greatawakening-pizzagate-pedogate-nomore/

archive.fo/J0sK6

Watch the video.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 8.39.28 AM.png (922x846, 94K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213002213/

youtu.be/bZxxLJILWOs

bump

Child staffed luxury bathhouse...
nothing good can come from this scenario

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (408x632, 32K)

Do we actually have the sauce on that clip? Do we an archive link with Kappy posting a link to that vid?

Can someone give me a quick rundown? Oh and what's happening in OP's pic?

The only thing we know for sure is that it's a Turkish bath

Staffed by prepubescent little school girls? Was this in Turkey or some fucked up place like Comet?

Dropping the kappypasta here, too:
I remember the original thread on Jow Forums where Kappy showed up and talked about pedophilia in Hollywood, so I went digging through the archives found them.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179748434/#q179754360
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180318152/#q180318152
This was the video he made that started it: youtube.com/watch?v=w42xrPAG08I
He was naming Tom Hanks, Seth Green, Stephen Spielberg. I'd put those guys near the top of the suspect list for his murder.

Attached: 1532314994017.jpg (2576x1932, 1.16M)

Not staff, they are tourists just dicking around. Notice the girl is talking friendly to the camera man like its her dad or uncle

Checked. Can you link the video?

Can you give me the tl:dr? I don't want to watch some literal who hobo-looking guy for a fucking hour an a half.

I watched the video. The girl doesn't talk at all but looks annoyed or bothered to see someone filming. Why are you trying to normalise this?

That video is clearly kids at a hotel with family. There’s always videos on YouTube like this on vacations.

This bait is being pushed so hard. Tell a lie enough times and people here believe it with no evidence. So gullible.

That is not a bath, that's a stage. At the beginning of the video, the little girl is standing on it. They are pouring water to move anything left on the stage. I also believe there is a door behind the stage.

It’s a hotel someone already linked it before. It’s just a family on vacation

Already had a thread on this, its from a tourist attraction at a turkish hotel.

She's clearly talking faggot

Friendly reminder that this is CLEARLY bait

>Its fine goy, they are just on vacation

Fucking aussie.

The central piece is a really really hot stone. There's some kind of fire or heat that makes the center piece the hottest place. That's why they poor water in it too cool it off when you get on it.

It's a fucking turkish bathhouse you niggers

Attached: cc2b0665c27b6c198caf77fe5557c105.jpg (1280x853, 162K)

Finally...
Some rational comment.

Look at Tom Hank's instagram. .. he has an image posted recently about "roadkill on route 66"...

Yeah complete with small children wearing skimpy clothing. You sick fucks forgot to mention that. Kys

this

Kids wear these kind of things nowadays, it is fucking degenerate but it is the truth

>skimpy clothings
>swimwear
If children in bikinis is automatically a sign of pedophilia or Luciferian blood libel cultism, you're the one with the problem.

ok, it's strange i agree.
because the water pouring is done by some older guy or girl. it depends.

Stop hitting yourself.

do you think shills care about truth? By associating those bath house images with the death/murder of that jew looking fellow who exposed hollyjew pedo ring, they are trying to discredit him and the whole pedogate movement. It's the same tactic as associating the flat earth retards with the right.

>as opposed to going in naked with only a towel as is tradition
holy fuck you niggers need gassing

QUICK RUNDOWN ON THIS SHIT PLEASE?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15-12-20-05.png (1440x2560, 2.88M)

Attached: TooSoon - Hello.mp3.png (1247x978, 1.56M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-15-12-22-15.png (1440x2560, 2.29M)

Actually the turks dont go in naked from what I understand. Muh islam forbids it. Everywhere else though people do.

that bruising and lividity is weird. She looks like she's gone into rigor on her back, but lividity looks like she was on her side, begging the question, who moved her? How did she get that line of bruising across her stomach

>Turks
>islam
you know thats a recent thing right?

no they are not.
actually, they don't even go to hammas
they are open just for tourist and work as tourist attractions.

>some hollyjew exposed other hollyjew and big jews of pedophilia, confirming pizzagate
>made a video about it, see
>he got killed in an apparent suicide, but he was not suicidal at all and he had prepared a video about him being in danger for the previous video, see
>now shills out in full force relating that Turkey bathhouse image of kids to the pizzagame to discredit him and the whole anti-pedo movement

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=fQeCDb99wNU

What are the girls in the back doing? Why are they dressed in pairs? Is that the top of a lotion bottle or some pump handle on the bench at the end?

They go in naked with a piece of cloth much like a towel to cover their privates. Or they wear swimsuits like western tourists but that's a recent thing.
Most are segregated by gender unless they're for tourists, then they can be mixed
>source: turkish gf

It doesnt really look like they are playing around. Their movements are deliberate like they have been trained to do it.

Its a turkish bath like appearently many turkish hotels have
m.traveloka.com/en-au/hotel/turkey/mardan-palace-1000000275130
Doesnt show the exact same but a very similar one

The weirdest thing is the appearent lack of adults since i dont think the filming guy is in custody of all the children, but they could be out of view behind the cam

That is pretty weird

Attached: D4B8BFFA-766B-48D2-90B9-3D315F538075.jpg (828x1537, 425K)

It's not in Turkey. Anyone who says that is a disinfo shill. There's no proof whatsoever

Whats the date on this?

Spooky bump, I wonder why they killed her

can you inform me how is Tom Hanks involved?

Turkish bathhouse doesnt mean it's in Turkey, it refers to it being a Turkish style bathhouse. I figure that gets easily lost in communication

At about 5seconds in the girl in back is whispering to the other girl about the person filming. It’s all very strange.

>children in swimsuits in a bath that probably has a pool somewhere around is inappropriate
You should do it like your flag and leaf

Attached: 07CC036C-C8CB-4992-9CE3-DB7280B76451.jpg (962x1080, 189K)

K thanks for clearing that up.

>I am not suicidal.
Exactly what a suicidal person would say if they thought committing suicide would lead to some massive conspiracy happening.

Checked
Do both the girls in white have matching bracelets on? What's on the bench at the end?

That kappy dude said he and others were pedos.
Here’s the link to the photo.

Everyone at least knows Isaac Kappy was a psyop right?
A fictional character playing his role in the script
This is why no one sued him
But I don’t think he killed himself, this is just another part of the psyop
He’s drinking on a beach in Israel right now

He's like some kind of "hidden hand" Satanist. That's why he uses hand symbolism a lot. Someone help me with Tom Hanks hand stuff. He's done it for years.

No one sued him because it's too dangerous to have a lawsuit over something you can't prove isn't incorrect you kike fucking rat.

Holy shit
dare I say, it’s happening?

Holy shit
Good bait memeflag
But try harder

it's psychological.
abused children are drawing people with big hands.
i think that's the point.

Those comments underneath! Whoa! The world really is awakening!

Attached: 1557512539852.jpg (640x334, 40K)

Maybe but it's more to it than that. Let me see what I can find. Remember "Their symbolism will be their downfall" They believe they get power from doing it in the open.

This Isaac kappy psyop is interlinked with the qanon psyop as well
This is all run by the likud Chabad lubavitch Jewish mafia

probably not but a keep bumping

i praise this kike for that

we have to expose those psycopathic predators

Lets talk about this picture

Attached: 1CEFE6CA-16DF-4616-A6CF-FF60579A9C1D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.66M)

>It's a fucking turkish bathhouse

lol

Attached: Cs9qwGDWAAETt-Q[1].jpg (527x725, 70K)

It's been happening for a while now, fren

Attached: debunking...NOT.jpg (3600x3634, 1.26M)

>bikinis
Who dresses their kids in ancient Greek like bikini?

Kek, I remember that thread

pinterest.com/asumanakarl/turkish-baths-hamam/

Here is a clip of known lucifarian puppets joking weirdly in the video clip and look at the title! Was this signaling these keen were all predators? Remember Franco got gold painted by the Abramovic witch and did a bunch of Oz stuff.
hollywoodreporter.com/features/actor-roundtable-tom-hanks-james-franco-more-predators-everywhere-secrets-legends-1062062

*Men the actors at the round table. Watch clip of them mocking Jesus. They're Satanist.

Bit of a reach don’t you think.

The only people who don’t think kappy is Hollywood pedo kike who played his role like he was supposed to are qanon boomers

daaamnnn them boobtitties

Turkish bathhouses are full of degenerate activity. No family "vacations" at a turkish bathhouse. Fuck off kikes.

I'm a Qanon and I think he was playing a role to mock us (similarvto the imagine dragons guy mocking illuminati research) and then maybe grew a conscience and couldn't live with the fact that he was a bad guy himself. I'm not sure but are you trying to say Hollywood is not full of pedos like kappy said?

>No one gives a shit about HuffPo
I love that graphic

Many parents let their kids run naked. Fucking deal with it faggot, if it upsets you then you're projecting your own pedofilia.

how to watch it?

sheeeeeeit

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213002213/

You can watch the webm here ^^^^^

Attached: eggpilled2.jpg (516x678, 17K)

oh, I thought the vid in question is the last vid of kappy

>kids at a hotel with family.

1 adult making video of 4 VERY young and scantily clad girls in a bathhouse. nothing to see here, move along.................................

Was happy the Hollywood insider user?
Honestly thought that it was just a larp.

The giveaway that this isn't anything sinister is that the girls in the back are wearing a different set of swimwear. Rituals are usually pretty solid on the dress code.

>I've never been to a tropical island/beach resort
Thanks for your contributions but you have literally no idea what "scantily clad" means anymore. Girls that age could just as easily be walking around topless given they have nothing to hide.

Come on guys, it's obviously nothing.

*yawn*

I'm getting a little sleepy. Aren't you guys getting sleep?

Lets go have a nap.

I believe in pizzagate and that Hollywood is crawling with pedos. I also believe that this guy was a slime bag exploiting and exaggerating the truth for notoriety and that he did more damage to those exposing the truth making it harder to combat this shit. Maybe he was onto to something and maybe he was being targeted, but he was also a drug addict and he didn't always have the facts before he spread information. He also took money for this stuff so greed plays a role. I imagine if he had a bigger career in Hollywood, he would gladly keep silent about it if it meant keeping his fame. Just my impression, maybe I'm wrong.

paedo much?

Wtf Tom Hanks

Attached: 70D43DC2-88CD-48F2-95A2-491AEDD970ED.png (827x718, 555K)