Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

time to follow the example of Russia

Attached: russia-1.png (308x463, 24K)

>imagine being right-wing and still not taken the Godpill
youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs&t

Attached: 267188.jpg (903x785, 79K)

Jesus taught that the goal of the Christian is to become as Jew-like as possible. Jews are the Christian's racial role models. Christians go to church in order to wish to be Jews, pretend to be Jews or learn how to be Jews. The Christian god's favorite race are the Jews. The invented story of fake Jesus starts when the Jewish race-god Yahweh chose a Jewess to breed with in order to create a Jewish messiah. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the hirsute Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi. He wore a yamaka. The Jewish messiah usually preached about Jews and the Jewish race-god. Jesus taught that the Holy Spirit comes from Jewishness and that the world would be saved if whites bred with Jews. Christians believe that hereditary Jewishness is the source of Jesus' magical powers. The inventors of Christianity gave Jesus preposterous magical powers as an enticement to cross-breed with Jews. The church was invented by Jews as an extension of the seed-maker of Abraham, so that whites and Jews could cross-breed. The Jew-king Jesus is portrayed as white, so as to deceive Europeans into believing that their king is a Jew and that cross-breeding with Jews will yield white children. Christians circumcise their children so they can breed with Jews. Churches give the money they collect to Jews to convert and inter-marry with whites. Christians name their children with Jewish names. The pope and cardinals wear Jewish yamakas. Every Christian ritual is indistinguishable from Judaism. This signals the magic pro-Semitic racist Asian Jew-god called Yahweh, so he'll let Christians into heaven for being Jew-like. At the entrance to heaven, where the god of the Jews and the king of the Jews live, is a Jewish clerk that examines how Jewish you are. The Christian is motivated by a set of perverted ideals based on race. His only plan is to turn you into a Jew.

why would you want your love of being christian to be damned?

sometimes you at least manage to squeeze a bit of truth here and there into your shitty arguments but you just went full on mossad here, rabbi

Attached: Fren.jpg (300x360, 24K)

>Jesus taught that the goal of the Christian is to become as Jew-like as possible
why do you lie when the bible is freely accessible?

p. glad I was born into this cult. It seems better than most.

Suicide can be a healthy choice.
Talking to god instead of people might be a buffer for some lonely people tho.

>t. atheist on suicide watch

>Suicide can be a health choice
Oof, haven't heard an oxymoron like that in a while

you suffer from class b personality disorder.

you are doing it wrong

cool story faggot
now the verses where that is written pls or fuck away, memefaggot

>why do you lie when the bible is freely accessible?
because that is what they always do

>you are doing it wrong
what?

We Muslims will wipe you Christian cucks from the face of the world. We already fuck your women and run your politics, its only a matter of time. Be prepared for judgement day.

it is not a good thing that rates are that high, not even for the goys

Your religion is the most inconsistent out of the Abrahamic variety though? And Jesus according to the Trinitarian concept, was a genocidal maniac. Considering he's the continued incarnation of Yahweh in the Old testament (who killed a lot of people, and demanded sacrifices in the biblical texts).

Attached: Universal healthcare.png (645x773, 37K)

Some christian ethics are nice.
But you value life a little bit too much.

Some people have no reason to life and wouldnt get much joy from it anymore.
Euthanizing the demented if they wished tho creates a healthier state overall by removing sickness from the memory they will leave their loved ones.

You muslims will end as slaves to the chinese once they instate the eugenics you are forbidden to use.

>you value life a little bit too much
if you think it's not worth much then why do you continue with yours?
it's because you value it a lot.
now quit being an asshat.

cant wait to go to heaven, while you starve to death in this forsaken world

I value mine as im healthy and can retain my dignity.
I wouldnt value it so much if id suffered from chronic pain or would feel my spirit slipping off into a disgraceful state where it will end with me shitting myself with a 30 minute memory.

>says he follows jesus
>says things like "god damn"

youre no better than an atheist, read you bible

every time

Attached: 1556005870812.png (637x332, 57K)

Having to live with Christcucks is part of what drives atheists to suicide.

comparing a 18 year old kid thats jumps of a building with a 100 year old potatoe that cant even stand up to shit

>go to heaven

Lol, even the Jews consider Islam as an appropriate alternative to their sect. So much so, that a Jewish philosopher called maimonides permitted cross temple worship in Muslim locales. To his followers, while dissuading communion with Christians. Knowing this, if Abrahamism is true. You'll be going to hell instead.

Attached: anal enthusiast.jpg (258x245, 12K)

That reduction is mostly due to belief that if you kill yourself, you will be tortured for eternity
I don't think that it's something to boast about.

Imagine having so shit life that eternal torture doesn't scare you and you kill yourself anyway.
Christian life best life indeed.

For example I knew someone who took her life after getting heavily mentally ill without much ways out.
You cant pray that shit away and medication might damage your character.
In her clear moments she read up on that stuff and decided that neither life with medication nor with the illness continuing to make life a torturous hellscape would be worth it and took the choice of death.
There is also self sacrificial death which is rare and specific but can be for a noble cause and elevate a life to have an impact it wouldnt have had if lived in humble self preservation.

And since Judaism is the system of worship Jesus was raised in. This further bolsters the Islamic over lap with his conduct. At the expense of the Christian faith. Since the Islamic tenets maintain his expressions through various rulings. More so than Christianity, Halal/Haram for example being a continued rendition of the kosher law.

Attached: 911 was justified.jpg (1024x671, 97K)

I would love to just leave this world, but I don't think God's a big fan of suicide. So I'm stuck here anyway for better or for worse.

Attached: A sin.jpg (592x202, 18K)

These 18 year olds were failed by their community and eventually burdened with some troublesome hormonal shit going off in late puberty-that might be mediated with faith and that is good, but should not knowing how much your loved ones invested in you and that temporal disgrace may be trumped by future potential ?
If that isnt teached to these teens theyll cling softly to life as they are to immature to estimate its worth. Was suicidal too as a teen, fuck single kid households and parents who scream at each other too much to invest emotionally were it matters.

* future potential suffice

Be good to those certain others you can bond with if you have something to offer and if its only company. I hope ill create more in later life to weight up what I consumed yet.

Is a nigger worth as much as a white?

yeah youd rather live with your kike-friends. we get it

Get fucked by a pack of phillipines

I didnt say that.
thats why the should seek Christ

bump

and some jellyfish never die
>that means they are better
kys brainlet