I KEEP TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK AND KEEP GETTING FUCKED OVER

WHY WOULD GOD WANT HIS FOLLOWERS TO BE KEKS? IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. THE FIRST THREE GOSPELS ARE NOTHING LIKE THE REST OF THE BIBLE AND FOLLOWING THEM IS LIKE TAKING IT UP THE ASS FROM EVERYONE.

Attached: 1557198684024.png (622x653, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/lz6j7t.webm
files.catbox.moe/ljkudg.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's because you are YOUNG user. Give Karma its time to work.
Not kidding. You will see assholes get blown faster than in a sausage factory.

it means you are stupid and ignorant about history

Attached: turncheek.png (1380x511, 379K)

But Jow Forums attacks head on like a moron and is the only successful brand of conservatism.

Because turn the other cheek doesn't mean be a carpet you dumb nigger. Jesus said that in reference to being struck and you would dishonor yourself if you hit someone with your offhand or backhand. So Jesus said "turn the other cheek" and goad them to hit you so they lose honor each way.
It was a way of saying fight smart.
aka this

let me repair the damage done by retards putting words into the mouth of jesus,
you have two cheeks. fine, get slaped on first one, turn the other cheek, fine, now when you get hit and you see the fucking hand going for the third one make sure it is the cheek of the other person,

How can you read this and see anything but cuckoldry and rejection of justice?

Retaliation
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40 And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic,[h] let him have your cloak as well. 41 And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42 Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

Love Your Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers,[i] what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

You can only turn the other cheek so many times before your face and arse are bleeding

Stop being a weak faggot

Attached: STOP.jpg (220x230, 5K)

Probably because you have no idea what fighting through reputation means. You can ruin people by proving them the aggressors. Their reputation gets absolutely sunk as long as one stays moral. Jesus also said shit like "sell your cloak and buy a sword" during the last Supper.
The bible is largely metaphoric, because exact language instructions wont stand the test of time. It requires one to actually think on the matters, employ them, and reflect on how they are a tool of resistance.
Jesus was not a pathological pacifist, he merely knew when to fight in what areas, physical, social, and reputation.

sure you are, mohammad

turn the other cheek has a different context in that ancient society. A more modern interpretation would be to put yourself in a position so that your enemies become criminals if they would strike you.

>um ACKSHYUALLY Jesus meant you should be based and redpilled and btfo mudslimes like in the based crusades XD
christlarper cope is best cope

turning the other cheek implies they would have to slap you with their backhand or their weaker arm
it's not about yielding, it's about forcing the enemy to weaken its blows on purpose if he wants to continue
be smart

Almost as good as pagan coping.

>You can ruin people by proving them the aggressors. Their reputation gets absolutely sunk as long as one stays moral
“If your enemies kill you, you win.”
Let me know how that works out for you guys

Here’s a little pro-tip:
God forgives your sins.
So feel free to punch that non believer right in his cocksucking mouth

>everyone I don’t like is a pagan
this was dumb in the 15th century and it’s even dumber today

>christians throughout history have fought evil, killed people and been generally violent to non-christians
>evangelicals in the past 100 years have been pacifist and fighting wars for israel and letting muslims into their country
>WOW WTF I GUESS CHRISTIANS ARE ALL LIKE THIS?
embarrassing

i figure jesus had to break a few rules to straighten his followers, why can't you?

Stramans and Ad hominems and you have the audacity to call something dumb? Wew lad.

>How can you read this and see anything but cuckoldry and rejection of justice?
by being intelligent enough to understand why it isnt?

>If your enemies kill you, you win
Worked for the Jews.

Attached: 1557432464.jpg (600x475, 39K)

Why do you submit to sin so much, dumbass?
Just because you can't pay sin unto sin doesn't mean do nothing as sin still invades the larger world. If you read the Bible for once you might see that the martyrs don't die for no reason. They died for clinging onto what they believe is right, and refused to waver in the face of most heinous violations.

It’s all a con user...like Trump. There is no God. “They” want you to think there is so “they” can break it off in your ass regularly. Listen to me user...fuck off all religion...they’re all frauds and cons. Embrace science and live your life...this is the only one you get. You’re born, you live, you die. Simple as that. Anyone tells you different they’re the “they” I’m talking about.

>christlarpers have existed throughout the ages
fascinating stuff

but his fury will be shown to his foes.
See, the Lord is coming with fire,
and his chariots are like a whirlwind;
he will bring down his anger with fury,
and his rebuke with flames of fire.
For with fire and with his sword
the Lord will execute judgment on all people,
and many will be those slain by the Lord.

I dont believe in karma, and neither should you, but shitty people tend to age like shit. Their lives often reflect their same principles.
I know this russian feminist piece of shit whore that has aged beyond what would be considered normal. Her life has become a complete and total mess, she being a willful slave to the POC meme, a sex robot if you will.
I can't say I don't derive pleasure from seing her life go down the drain.

Hit that pipe again user. Fucking moron.

yeah, and in 2019, we have antifa mobs attacking people with impunity for being political dissidents, activist judges convicting people for fake "hate" charges, etc. Enjoy being perpetually fucked over by a system that is 100% rigged against you, white man.

because christianity is a trojan horse.
It was devised my jews for goys.
it killed european men and women for being heretics.
it weakened empires due to its multiethnic, multicultural, universalist nature.

Judaism was a protected religion in the roman empire. Hellenism was not.

Attached: 1535480390942.jpg (736x781, 235K)

And yet Jesus's tale as a tale of overthrowing a corrupt and fallen system, the Judaism of the time. But sure he means to just endure broken systems.
I'm willing to wager you've never even read the bible and just speak out of memes.

The cult of Christ's point on this is that nothing here ultimately matters outside of eternal salvation. So turning the other cheek means you aren't giving into this world so to speak

>accusing Christians of having a hardon for martyrdom is a “straw man”

Attached: 49B411AC-803B-403A-BB92-CE9341336AE9.gif (344x426, 714K)

What a pathetic response. I guess there is no more value in chastising your puny intelligence any more.

Attached: E5CA69DE-3C51-4C06-8453-B10517ED6322.jpg (1273x955, 323K)

>he reads the Kike edited bible.
Fucking lol.
Go farther back user. You'll find turning the other cheek to mean facing your enemy, not giving them a second opportunity to strike.

>"Do not suppose that I have come to this earth to bring peace. I have come to give you a sword".

>so they lose honor each way
That only works on people who have any honor to begin with.

Hate to break it to you kid but religion is nothing more than cultural story telling. Is there a cosmic God? Sure. However, no one knows the correct story about it. Some religions are control mechanisms and were carefully manipulated in certain passages to be that. Some are based more on spirituality. There's good take-aways and good moral teaching but never view them as ABSOLUTE WORDS of GOD. No man knows wtf God's plan is else they'd be a God themself. God talks to you as much as he did any of the 'so called' prophets. Any wild story in any religion can be attributed to drugs as archeologists are finding. Burning bush? Drugs. If you've ever done any, you'll eventually "meet God" yourself and get "messages" from him. So, at some point in life, you'll grow up and drop the training wheels. At some point in the future, a lot of religions will be blown the fuck out by revelations that demonstrate they're a farce. This btw has happened all throughout history which should give you a clue. There is no "original" religion or language. It's all cultural LARP. Jews created some entitlement story they called Judiasm. Others liked it so copy/pasta'd it w/ edits for their own culture. The end of Abrhamism. None of it is true.

Attached: honk_ho.jpg (856x551, 48K)

Most of the major events described in the Bible never happened. See, “The Bible Unearthed” series. It’s a novel...pretty sure you haven’t read it either...you’ve read the King James version. Aramaic was the language of the time but all the gospels are in Greek. It’s all a con. You got played.

(OP)
The Bible is a story like the holohoax; a hard blow to the Jew and a story appears to exploit it.

Somewhere in the past someone good stood up against them. Against all the cheaters and trolls in the old world, someone who stood up and said let's play a fair game and all live a good life.

The fellow almost did it as well.....

But, the kike can't have it. They killed him for it. For their enslavement must be absolute. By religion they own you and you own nothing, their rules, not yours.

Interbreeding to hide, name changing to hide, terrorism, fake money.. a predatory nature so deeply embraced it could be described as their natural behavior; war on you and yours and everything you was born for.

God, Jesus, he fought the Jews. That is the real story, my friend. A man who almost did it. As well. May we remember them all. History repeats. kek on private

Attached: the main idea was not to be slaves.jpg (500x475, 37K)

>The Bible Unearthed
> by Israel Finkelstein and Neil Asher Silberman
Sure you're not the one who got played?

You only have 2 cheeks. The third time is up to you to serve justice.

Israel Frankel(((Stein)))
You out played yourself there my fren.

You're a dumb nigger duped by the kike-rewritten version of the Bible. Romans struck slaves and subservients with the back of their hand: striking with the open palm meant you were striking an equal and calling for an honor duel. Jesus said to turn the other cheek so that, if he wanted to keep slapping you, you'd have the chance to legally kill him.

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

King James Bible, Mathew 10:34

>striking with the open palm meant you were striking an equal and calling for an honor duel
source?

It was about not returning evil to anyone who does evil to you.
Not that you allow people to walk all over you.

Turn the other cheek just means don’t make violence your first resort.
Jesus literally whipped Jews and chased them out of the temple of Jerusalem.

Attached: 1A6E3BAD-FD61-4C82-86BC-E3535BCE12DE.jpg (1050x593, 259K)

This

>I keep being weak
>people keep taking advantage of me
Wow. It's almost like Christianity was created by a race of opportunistic predators who want you to be a little bitch as they fuck you right in front of your face.

He meant shit all over them you idiot.

-Agent Stacy of the F.ederal B.urue of I.srael

Almost means completely not like ??

They hit you once, shame on them. You turn the other cheeck, and if you let them git you again it's shame on you. You are supposed to offer the other cheeck, and then act in self-defence when they attack.

Attached: DidYouGetIt.gif (500x320, 877K)

I'll answer here the faggot christcuck who only responded what I wrote near the bump limit
>Who built the west again? Was your pagan ancestors, was the atheists? No, it was the "christcucks" you hate so much.
Fucks sake stop with that shit argument already
files.catbox.moe/lz6j7t.webm (Interview with a Christian Nationalist)
files.catbox.moe/ljkudg.webm (Christcuck Unity)
You mean the ones that died and were forgotten?
Didn't die, but indeed were forgotten, not for long though, as it's coming back, slowly but surely
>Because it's a religion about an supernatural being that sent his son to die for our sins?
Wtf were you even talking about
>There is no religion that speaks about race, you are deluded.
Indeed, there is not, but since you have the IQ of an anemona, you didn't understand (or didn't want to) that when I said "regain the connection to their roots" I meant europeans going back to their european heritage, culture and thought process
>Natsocs wouldn't go against christianity, they would ally them, as they did back in the past.
The only fucking reason NatSoc had any christcucks in it was because Germany had a big population of christcuck and the society was infected by that virus for fucks sake. The goal was to start introducing wotanism slowly and convert them gradually instead of radically
>Just like you call nigger inferiors?
Aha, finally revealed yourself, multiculturalist scum
>Are you implying you don't do that as well when a jew comes in here?
I do, but it's accompanied by arguments waiting for refutation, which most of the times is not provided by christcucks. If you stopped for a second you christcuck.exe program and started to look how the arguments between both sides are made, you'll see how retarded christcucks look
>Lots of shills.
Yes, so stop helping the shills and see the truth

Then why didn't Jesus just say fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me, instead of some cuck shit?

Attached: 1507258790967s.jpg (250x220, 6K)

Regardless, I'm amazed that Jow Forums can pilpul that cuckoldry to mean punch your enemies in the face. I guess over the years right wingers built up a genetic resistance to Christian brain washing because the ones that took it to mean what it obviously says got stabbed in the back by kikes.

Jesus literally tells his followers to seek justice, you have no idea what you're talking about.

>Fucks sake stop with that shit argument already
It's not a fake argument you retard

>Indeed, there is not, but since you have the IQ of an anemona, you didn't understand (or didn't want to) that when I said "regain the connection to their roots" I meant europeans going back to their european heritage, culture and thought process
Which is Adamic

>The only fucking reason NatSoc had any christcucks in it was because Germany had a big population of christcuck and the society was infected by that virus for fucks sake. The goal was to start introducing wotanism slowly and convert them gradually instead of radically
Hitler hated pagancuckism and fedora-tippers faggot

Why do you care about what Europeans believe in anyways? You're literally a fucking mongrel mutt hueNIGGER and i always see you larp as a European Pagan but you already exposed yourself as being a mestizo mongrel fucking kek fuck outta here jose

fpbp

I'm only 30 and all of the people who connived and deceived to disadvantage me are sad wageslaves aging early. Meanwhile, I don't have to work and own a house near the beach.

Just be a good person and the universe will take care of you, honestly. Gain slack.

Ah you're Christian Identity, good. I don't mind Christianity practiced from a White Israelist pov. It makes both testaments pretty based, with the exception of Matthew and Luke because turn the other cheek. How do you guys interpret Matthew and Luke telling you to cuck yourself?

This applies to whites, in modern times these niggers and subhuman have no honor or morals.
Warriors go to heaven so fight and kill the evil but do not kill in vain that is murder.

>unironically falling for jewish memes
>keep wondering why you, a goy, are eternallycucked by adhering to said jewish memes
cuckstains, they'll never change

>This applies to whites, in modern times these niggers and subhuman have no honor or morals.
>Warriors go to heaven so fight and kill the evil but do not kill in vain that is murder.
Oh I get it now. Thank you, Crusader flag user.

CI is the truthful doctrine of the Holy Bible, if you read the Holy Bible, then you would realize that everything makes sense if you use CI to read it.

The "cucked" verses are only supposed to be implemented within your own kin so that there can be peace amongst ourselves.

I love how you're basically saying what is but from a genetic standpoint instead of a behavioral one. I personally don't think there's any difference since behavior is determined by genetics with the exception of rare outliers so both work for me.

Checkem

>b-but look at this "context" I pulled out of my ass
This "getting an agressor to attack you q second time will dishonor him" shit never fucking existed. It was made up by you retards to justify indefensible shit.
>Stramans
The things Jesus explicitly taught and loved as an example of is a strawman? Joly shit, chrustcucks never cease to find new ways to be retarded.

What if I told you that the Adamic Race is the White Race ?
That Ancient Hebrews/Israelites did not look like the hooked-nosed semites we call "Jews" today, but instead were Nordic in Appearance ?

Probably. The Middle East was White before the arab invasions browned it.

>source?
His ass
Because that isn't at all what he meant. It's just some shit people who don't want to follow his actual teachings twisted his words to mean.
I don't know why you'd be Christian if you didn't want to be weak and poor. I mean if you aren't going to follow Christ's teachings and example he lived why be Christian?

>What if I told you that the Adamic Race is the White Race ?
I'd say you're retarded. I'd tell you to stop spreading these slanderous lies, to stop basing your worldview on Jewish myths. White Europeans are not Jews, you piece of shit.

exactly this

Neither were The Hebrews jews you fucking retard.
And the Hebrews were Nordic in appearance, they did not look like the hooked-nose "jews" of today that larp as the House of Judah.

Attached: blondehebrew.jpg (669x453, 114K)

first you're a kike shill
second in case you are just some dumb christian who doesnt understand his own religion, read pic related

Attached: st-john-chrysostom-1550170527639.jpg (1023x815, 55K)

Because he was not going to say "make sure everyone else witnesses how the other nigger was the first to attack will ill intention so your tactical nukes could be consideder retaliation in self defense".

Attached: loliawe.jpg (675x1200, 110K)

Matthew 5 (which contains those verses) is all about escaping entrapment while their little group is under persecution from the Jews and possibly the Romans while setting a good example to others and maintaining an exemplary reputation as good people as early Christians. Jesus is using hyperbole throughout the whole chapter. Earlier in the chapter he "commands" you to pluck out your eye and cut off your hand if they enable you to commit sin. Do you really think he wants you to grievously injure yourself if you as so much look at another man's wife? No, he's exaggerating to make a point and keep people's attention.

>12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

>13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

>14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

>15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

>16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

>17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

FOLLOW THE BIBLE TO REDEMPTION AND READ THIS THREAD
JESUS JESUS GOD DESU
JESUS MORE GOD
MAGA AND OTHER BAIT TO GET YOU TO READ THE POST BECAUSE GOD HATES FAGGOT SHIT AND ITS ABOUT THE ORIGINS OF THE FAGGOT SHIT

You need to get off Jow Forums and spend more time studying God's Word.

Pic related.

Be patient.
The End is nigh.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 423K)

Because Christianity is a jewish invention to pacify dumb goyim like you.

>yes goyim forgive all of your enemies
>yes goyim never retaliate at your enemies
>yes goyim the ones who killed your messiah are your best friends

Attached: 1429048602550.jpg (570x587, 43K)

If you love God and love your enemies, then you take any action against your enemies against yourself also. He who lives by the sword dies by the sword. Turning the other cheek shows your belief in mercy and forgiveness as the first recourse.

If you take to violence know that there will be consequences for that action. If a man takes a life he kills himself. If a man rapes he rapes himself.

If you kill you enter the company of killers from that day on. If you lie expect to find yourself surrounded by liars.

The list must look to Christ’s way to keep on the narrow path. Straying from the path is dangerous, since the farther you stray the less likely it becomes you will ever find your way back.

Protect your love for Christ at all costs and don’t deny him. Let every action you take be motivated by love.

The stupid christchucks are just pathetic weaklings. Do not let yourself be degenerated by ther slave morality.

> says the pagancuck who hides in his basement when mudslimes roll outside his street