How’re relations between whites and Hispanics in the US

As we know Hispanics are the fastest growing group in the US. I’m well aware that whites and blacks don’t get along but I’m curious how the relationship is between whites and Hispanics? Do you openly hate each other or is Jow Forums just exaggerating? How common are interracial relationships between these two groups? Can some of them be brought into the fold of the white race like Nick Fuentes?

Attached: 68A408D0-1519-47B6-B447-155B9A952587.jpg (720x720, 134K)

It’s bad, older Hispanics are usually nice but most Hispanics nowadays especially the recent immigrants and young American born are extremely hostile to whites. Now stop making this thread everyday britbong

Like AmerifatAnon says. Older generation were tolerable. New generation and new immigrants are trash and they hate Whitey. I'm pretty brown when in the sun and speak Spanish, but they are not friendly nor do they wish to assimilate or adopt any American/European values. If you're a real honkey, I could only imagine how much they hate/will avoid you. 99% are gross Central American goblinas. Fucking disgusting. Even DF type Mexicans are disgusted by them.

Attached: IMG_3385.jpg (620x348, 26K)

They are worse than ghetto blacks.

Hispanics never talk to or make eye contact with whites unless we initiate contact first. They are way better than being overrun with muslims.

stop lying mayo boii

Attached: 1552174387470.webm (640x800, 1.89M)

Go back to You fuck off too OP.

Oh look, it's this thread again and again and again. I sure hope you're getting paid rubles or shekels because if you're jewing us for free, you're a good goy

Currently in a >50% negro city. Niggers are worse. But Mexifats aren't great either. Haiti vs Indio Mexi garbage pile. Have seen 1/3 of the planet and Mexico/Central America is the worst. Dirtiest people on planet. I've lived in thatched huts in SE Asia tropics, Amazon basin, etc. There is poor and no resources and just lazy/gross and choose to live in filth. The latter is American immigration.

Attached: IMG_3176.jpg (1171x960, 125K)

Britbong in texas here, I impregnated a qt hispanic and now have a baby daughter. Can confirm they are loyal, loving and caring.

Pic is her when she was pregnant.

Attached: received_268637823841477.jpg (3024x4032, 392K)

Fuck OP for posting this daily. You got your answer. Fucking kys already.

Sage

Attached: Mexican .jpg (494x382, 47K)

Sorry to hear about your problems and low standards. Feels bad man.

Attached: trans boy.jpg (960x820, 62K)

>99% are gross Central American goblinas

Fucking this.
the central americans are the absolute worst. you can easily pick them apart from most mexicans by not only the color of their skin (darker) but their native facial structures. Bunch of fucking jungle injuns.

>Hispanic
>Race

Fucking retards I swear to god

If you're just talking about brown people, just say mestizo you stupid fucks

They say you're going to get spicy latin girls.. so you think big booty Brazilian/Argentinian/Columbian models.. but you get dark midget indian goblinas. Total fucking goblins. I'm not even kidding.

>so you think big booty Brazilian/Argentinian/Columbian models

exactly this. that's how it's marketed.
the reality is FAR from that though.

Wait there are Indians in Latin America??

>low standards
>>>fucking meme flag

Fuck of jew

On the Caribbean islands and the Guyana’s, but they are not full Indians mostly they are mixed.

Feather Indians, not dot. They look and speak pre Columbian languages.

Huwhite man that can only get brown low rent vag. And I'm the Jew.

Attached: likes to watch.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)