Have do you deal with her?

Attached: I have tits give free stuff.jpg (700x700, 37K)

we were fucked by the jews when they allowed women and negroes to vote. They don't pay taxes like men do.

Attached: Congress has learned to by votes with tax money - Tocqueville.png (350x350, 36K)

Fuck, why did he have to say that in public? He could just as well given them a manual.

*gives over the keys to western civilization*

I'm gay.

I have tits too so screw off

have sex

Which one of them?

If we dont take away womens rights, our societies will die a slow agonizing death.

It really is that simple.

Attached: 1471477782151.gif (500x717, 978K)

take everything and give nothing back

I give her free stuff, huh what are you retarded or something?

Give her free dick.

>If we dont take away womens rights, our societies will die a slow agonizing death.

The way things are going right now you are rioght about Everything, except the slow part.

There’s literally nothing to take from women that they haven’t sold already

Attached: Dilbert_woman.gif (640x194, 40K)

This is the ultimate truth

kek

Women developed in prehistoric times to be dependent on men.
There was always the danger of being eaten by an wild animal, die from hunger or get killed by a rival tribe.
In return women took care of the ofsprings and were the glue of a family.
This is not about letting women vote - they can vote if they want.
It’s about restoring gender roles and making sure that the nuclear family is protected at all costs.

>How do you deal with her?
"No."

The problem is that you get locked up for that.

and people wonder why trannies are popping up

>How do you deal with her?
Transactionally
sage

Abort women!

I don't see any tits

>they can vote if they want.
That's where your wrong bucko. It's female voting that fucked things up because women vote based on feelings. They don't vote for necessary wars because feelings, they don't vote to enforce immigration because it would hurt the immigrants feelings, they vote for increased gibs because of feelings, etc.

She either posts the tits or she gets the fuck out. The rules are clear.

She's clearly asking for it

give some stuff
tell how to act
have small baby

Attached: tumblr_nqkl7aixQE1tqbrbro1_500.jpg (500x729, 157K)

based
they are outdated human incubation pods
we have artificial womb tanks now

Attached: 1547626844531.png (596x1280, 441K)

point taken
okay then take away their right to vote

Anna Ardin was clearly Asking Assange for it as well.

Like this?

Attached: Come and see tits or get the fuck out.png (644x443, 345K)

this
unless you are giga chad you need some money

Deal with? Ya right.

Give her a free colonoscopy with my trouser camera.

Women exist in a natural state of self unreliance. They need either chad or beta orbiters. Just don't be an orbiter. Don't do anything for a chick that isn't putting out that you wouldn't do for a guy friend, assuming you aren't gay. If you don't know her, you don't owe her shit. If you are interested, and she wants to play games, move on. She isn't going to take an orbiter serious anyway so don't put yourself in that position. It makes life not fun. Life is great single. Enjoy doing whatever you want and quit thinking about sex so much. Eventually when you find some bitch who isn't stuck up and looking for orbiters, you will realize how much you liked your free time and you won't be an orbiter and she will learn not to be a bitch in order for you to take care of her. CIRCLE OF LIFE

Are you maam or sir?

Ironically, the very structure of "civilized" society that protects them will dissolve from their actions.
Rape is a social construct.

Stop lying pol, if she asked you to marry her you would YES in a heart beat

IT'S MAAAM