Possible happening in Ekaterenburg Russia

Possible happening in Ekaterenburg Russia.

People are protesting against building a new church many cops and other spetznaz are on the site ready to fight and arrest the protesters.

live stream youtube.com/watch?v=0lPecPyBSgM

Attached: Lg.jpg (640x427, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CC_hlRCPMmE
youtube.com/watch?v=GGw6TCPRbn8
aeinstein.org/nonviolentaction/198-methods-of-nonviolent-action/
pravmir.ru/programma-200-hramov-faktyi-i-tsifryi/
vesti.ru/doc.html?id=3147314
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some arrests are about to happen.

Get in here fags

Fuck Ekaterinburg from Sverdlovsk oblast.

It happens for a few days already.
Also, Ekaterinburg is mecca of Russian liberals, so it not a big deal.

Egg flew in kek

Attached: 16.jpg (960x640, 100K)

Why the hell do you need to build so many stupid churches? Build something useful instead like schools and hospitals.

they would praise it if it was a mosque, fucking retards

youtube.com/watch?v=CC_hlRCPMmE

Attached: 7ffa56f172.jpg (546x553, 46K)

Nah they want to keep the park. There are like three churches around that area hundred yards from each other.

I see that in a big picture, what do you want with schools and hospitals when your society breaks down

>implying a church will save you

You Alt right faggots are really retarded you know.

did you even watch the video?

Are you retarded? You must have taken a wrong turn on your way to r*ddit, perhaps you will find better company there you tranny pedo.

>Bezmenov
Nope.

>People are protesting against building a new church
Why though ?

Money wasted.

Because there are too many of them useless churches already.

Cry more atheist faggot

>hey let me use some more buzzwords that don't mean anything to further prove objectively I am sub 90 IQ
k

Attached: Churches.png (504x320, 466K)

And that's beautiful

Money laundering? I mean what the fuck

>Money laundering

Guess so. Russian church is well known for their shady business.

You faggots are doing what we russians call "нaзлo мaмкe yши oтмopoжy" ("to piss off my mom i'll freeze my ears") - just because you live in a godless dystopia does not mean you should cheer for a dystopia just as godless but masquerading as religious. For what fucking purpose there needs to be that many churches, apart from money laundering or a status symbol for city administrators? Currently christians can barely fill even one of them in a good day like easter or christmas, and building more won't make more people religious.

i would bet that is in a very large, older city. also one of them does not look like a church

leftypol is raiding as usual, but with the abortion stuff its worse than usual

That park looks pretty good though. Maybe build a skate bowl or something that people can really use.

i would normally agree with you, but just as there is foreign meddling here in america, there is foreign meddling by spooks, NGOs and think tanks who push secular subversive shit in russia. pussy riot is a classic example.

and the whole antiwestern sentiment of this protest pisses me of too. can you honestly tell me that even 5 percenf of those protesters are there for the reasons you listed?

what's antiwestern about it? Fill me up please, I barely keep up with the news

the orthodox church has been part of slav civilization for long long time and those protesting church and monarchy/social democratic republic are countercultural secularists and often open degenerates

It's in Ekaterinburg, like the OP says.

Attached: 1553470558195.jpg (476x477, 22K)

Oh, you mean that antiwestern. I though you've meant mainstream russian anti-westernism that means hating US and european governments. In that sense the protesters may be pro-western actually, lol. But it at least looks like that apart from the usual degenerate crowd even people closer to center are up in their arms this time.

one of those buildings is a palace and isnt even a church you retard

why?

>i would bet that is in a very large, older city
It SAYS where it is and it's a soviet shithole with no history.

The head of the Russian church has got several watch each of which cost upwards of $30k. I don't even mention his luxury cars and nasty, toxic attitude where he tries to convince the people to live humble lives with that haughty voice of his.

Just returned from there. Shit was fun and scary as fuck. Can say that there is absolutely no organisation or planning, the whole thing is absolutely spontaneous. I don't know how long we'll continue on protesting, but I have high hopes for the weekend. Most of the protesters are ethnical russians, mostly males (at least today). Spotted some hooligans. Today we resisted the police the most, which definitely brings hope. Though there is a grave need for equipment such as shields, helmets, some form of blunt weaponry. I hope they make a telegram channel for this shit.

Here is a photo I took there.

Attached: 20190515_231337.jpg (4128x3096, 1.75M)

ANOTHER STREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=GGw6TCPRbn8

that does not have to do with the question i asked, which was about the protest of the new church.the whole 30 k watch scandal is years old.

those fucks do not look like chistian faithful. when you have a corrupt cadre of priests you cleanse the priesthood, not turn away from the faith.

After you read this tell me how many where checked.
aeinstein.org/nonviolentaction/198-methods-of-nonviolent-action/

Paid Soros protestors, huh?

Why are there more center-minded people? Idk, maybe because church-building has become something that it shouldn't be.
It may be surprising for a westerner - or a muslim for that matter - but there's so little community-building in the current state of russian orthodoxy it's disheartening. There's at best 0.1% of really religious christians overall who're a part of the community - who participate in religious life, actively talk to the clergy, hold discussions and events at least in some measure. The state and higher clergy solution to making people more religious is not building that community but building more churches. I'm dead serious, there was even an attempted program (checked, it's still going on - click around here pravmir.ru/programma-200-hramov-faktyi-i-tsifryi/ ) to build 200 churches in Moscow "in walking distance". More to that is a well-known fact in Russia that people who're most eager about church-building are literal gangsters, at least as it was in 90's and 00's.
All this combined really hits a nerve when another church starts building especially in a place the general population likes, like that park.

>absolutely no organisation or planning, the whole thing is absolutely spontaneous.

definitely not funded/aided by western organizations! if i say absolutely a few more times it definitely means its real!

Based. Keep us posted brave user.

Attached: 1388630451504.jpg (398x500, 24K)

well if you are of good faith and not a shill then i see what you mean and youd know better than m3 on the situation. yeah the church must be cleansed of corruption. im just sad as im pretty positive the protesters are mostly fedoras/edgy hoes/etc...

I'm not gonna read this shit, I'll just say what I remember.

There was at least one Russian flag, several commie banners (communist finally arrived only today, though in small numbers). A lot of spontaneous slogans, the most common was "we are for the square". Quite a lot of hastily made posters, some graffitis in the area, preaty neat. One woman handcuffed herself to a tree earlier today, don't know to what effect. Some people brought music, that was cool. Some coffeeshop arrived on two cars, gave away coffee (probably for free). A pizza company also sent some couriers with free pizza, took a slice of pepperoni myself.
Some faggots continued to shoot fireworks, but that was just annoying.
Again, everything was absolutely spontaneous, there is still no leadership as far as I am aware.

but the church will probably have trees and grassy areas. i dont get it.

any counterprotesters?

Fuck off, I'm still high on adrenaline

Of course they are - there're many self-identified christians in this country, but, as I said, their participation is so limited beyond superficial stuff like painting eggs at easter they might as well be fedoras.

hope you arent a shill

Are there legit Liberal areas in Russia like San Gaycisco?

sad, bro. but the church seems to be going in same direction as the west in general

Does free food,coffee and artistically made signs not make things a bit obvious? Was it organized on social media, if yes give me a link.

There should be a church in every fucking inch, houses should look like little churches, supermarkets should look like churches, schools like churches, and churches like mega churches.

based, looks like they can fit a few more there

The landscaping of these new churches as well as the architecture usually leaves wanting to say the least. My hometown has had one built (mind you that was really necessary as the closest church was way too far from it) and its lot is really uncomfortable for casual walking and relaxation. Oh, and it has a lot of fences for absolutely no reason besides a modern russian gulag tradition.

No counterprotesters today. On Monday a group of boxers or some shit from the oligarch's fighting club were brought to fight the protesters, but yesterday and today there were none of those. Also no cossacks, which is strange. Those faggots always show up at protests to lick the state's ass.

As for the area -- yeah, they are not taking the whole square, but the protest is against the oligarch Altushkin and Russian Orthodox Church ltd. People here are treated as obedient cattle, I guess that finally starts to frustrate the masses.

There is no social media group for organising this protest -- as far as I am aware of. I myself found out about this via news and friends who were there. I guess such is the case with the rest of the protesters.

you belong in reddit dude

Yes it does, sadly. Mind you I'm a non-believer myself, but whatever ally against cuck shit we might've had in the church - there's none now.
Observe: one of the more media-famous priests advises russian women to get husbands in Africa and China. vesti.ru/doc.html?id=3147314 This is not pope-tier but pretty fucking close

Also most signs and posters are made crudely, just with pens and simple sheets of paper. There are two artistic graffitis that I know of.

I have my doubt since I have seen here too many "spontaneous" protest which is in fact done by a handful of NGO's that are protected and financed by corporations.

russians have a cargo cult mentality. they think just building something or making a government program can fix everything. kind of like nigs.

Nah the government and the top clergy just makes buck on it while also having a moral justification and shield for doing this. It's actually close to the whole ultra-left debacle you have nowadays.

you guys didnt understand a shit about all the antiliberal, anti progressive threads? what the fuck are you doing here? prostesting a church? at least protest athe building of a mosque idiots

>aeinstein.org/nonviolentaction/198-methods-of-nonviolent-action/

this is a good list. the alt-right should be doing everything on this list well before anyone even thinks about violence.

Fucking Vladimirs.

This has been the manual for CIA protest in latin america since the 90s

Well, people here are in general pretty suspicious of NGOs. In the past there were some protests actually organised by those, but they were lame and only lasted for a couple of hours.

>all the russians end up in heaven while liberal degenerates with (((education))) and (((health care))) end up roasting.

Fuck off, there is the rest of the board for you to shit in.

Our government will slap your shit faster than lightning if you dare to attack shitskins and charge with extremism. The last time some people in a small town had a fight with gypsies our SWAT-knockoff got there in literal hours.

The biggest russian cuckstian magazine Foma (Thomas) published a feature recently about a christcuck priest who went to Thailand or somewhere to work in a church and ended up marrying a local. The tone of the article was so excited you could expect a leftie wrote it.

Also the most important thing to understand for our American friends, that Europe is 10 times less religious than US, and Russia is 10 times less religious than Europe.

So if I want to do something great for society, I have to be stuck with a religion I don't like just because it is dominant in the country where I'm born?
Fuck that shit... It fills me with nothing but nihilism to think of that...

Russia has liberals!?!?

You know what to do Ivan.

Attached: 7a17eb42e1500afea7127ae4533cf92de53190f60f9a17a4217d4c7be7c4c527.jpg (700x803, 128K)

There some liberals in older sense of the word (pro-market, less regulation and "civnats") but the younger ones are just as pozzed as your youth.

>church
>mosque
>synagogue

Literally same BS.

Do they only wish to destroy the Russian people and cuck themselves out of existence or are they merely jew slaves, in your opinion?

which ones? Older ones are a mixed bunch, younger ones are just retards why can barely read and understand english but gobble up your pozzed culture - from tv series and vidya to the darkest corners of tumblr.

Times are -a- changing. Trends don't continue forever. I grew 11 inches when I was 12 years old, I am only fucking 5'10" now. Try to redpill as many youth as you can at least.

>глaвa Пaтpиapшeй кoмиccии пo вoпpocaм ceмьи, зaщиты мaтepинcтвa и дeтcтвa
I don't speak Russian but I understand this much - he is the head of Patriarchy's comitee for issues related to family, motherhood and childhood? Wtf?

Beautiful future.

Attached: 15579532475691.jpg (720x447, 64K)

america must be destroyed btw, they are the ones spreading this shit all over the world

Yep, you understood that correctly.
I just hope it's not as bad in Serbia.

are they that desperately fucked? like california-style homoloving niggercuddling lefties or just degenerates?

no, you fuck off to reddit/twitter or whatever you russian liberal faggot

I like your digits and the vid you posted. You're ok for a kraut

looks like vegas

Yes this is his exact position. Quite honest for a cristian, actually.

sure thing, half-negro

kys atheist, your kind along with progressives ruined the west

An oi m8e frag grenegg

at least he told them to get out of the country if i am not mistaken, still better than adopting niggers

>Build something useful instead like mosque and synagogue.

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.jpg (501x504, 72K)

Or a mosque

I'm not an authority on the subject honestly. The most worriesome shit I see is school photos with not the worst kids (some of them may be actually even popular) holding or wrapped in homo flags.

Shut the fuck up american faggot
we had none of this gay pride, affirmative action, negroid worship, feminism, transgender bullshit etc. till your cancer nation started vomiting kike propaganda 24/7 on the rest of the normal world

>america must be destroyed btw, they are the ones spreading this shit all over the world

pasta bro gets it

how the fuck did you become even worse off than us?
at least you do not have many niggers though

God is great and God is a nazi! Build more churches!

>Yekaterinburg
>Urals
Whatever, these people are cucked wannabe libtards with 2 digits iq

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)