WHITES ARE AT THE BOILING POINT

WHITES ARE AT THE BOILING POINT

Attached: 1557944423982.gif (661x800, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

megaupload.nz/D3wbF5r4n3/GASGASGAS_rar
timesofisrael.com/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-suspect-reportedly-visited-israel-in-2016/
news.vice.com/en_us/article/7xnjye/how-facebook-twitter-and-youtube-failed-to-keep-gruesome-mosque-shooting-video-from-going-viral
jpost.com/Israel-News/Mossad-blamed-by-Muslim-leader-in-New-Zealand-for-mass-killing-584965
i.4cdn.org/gif/1557961035311.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi mossad

Fuck you FBI

Attached: the forward.jpg (761x863, 187K)

BTW newfags when you see white hatred being SPECIFICALLY AND UNILATERALLY directed towards muslims, that means you're being Jewed.
>don't be a Golem

In his manifesto, he presents same view on muslims as for the kikes.
>Total expulsion of them out of white countries
>Being generally okay with them living in separate spaces so long as they do not try to harm or subvert white countries
At least fucking go read it, you lazy nig.

Attached: 1555969501930.png (677x849, 588K)

KEKS

checked also for Jow Forums is a kiked site cant even type C/UCKS on here

onions

cucks

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: 135144.jpg (1200x866, 647K)

Attached: Macron-Ardern-Fake-Bullshit.jpg (2124x2865, 2.1M)

megaupload.nz/D3wbF5r4n3/GASGASGAS_rar

Enjoy this meme collection.

Not even subtle.

Whites WILL fight back. You WILL get yours. Believe it. Cope as much as you want, but it's coming to you and when it does, you will deserve every bit of it.

BRENTON "ISRAEL IS NUMBA ONE" TARRANT

FUCKING ANDERS 2.0

Attached: 1557871923011.jpg (430x618, 25K)

>he totally calls out Jews in his manifesto
Well I guess based on that detail alone we can disregard his suspicious travel history
>timesofisrael.com/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-suspect-reportedly-visited-israel-in-2016/
the amount of time the stream was able to remain up on Facebook
>news.vice.com/en_us/article/7xnjye/how-facebook-twitter-and-youtube-failed-to-keep-gruesome-mosque-shooting-video-from-going-viral

and the fact that the event coincided with Israeli bombing campaigns against Palestinian civilians.
>jpost.com/Israel-News/Mossad-blamed-by-Muslim-leader-in-New-Zealand-for-mass-killing-584965
Also the robotic and shillish nature with which Tarrant threads are pushed daily. It all smells.
pic semi-related.

Attached: 1546930709598.jpg (1790x1055, 156K)

lolis love brenton
i.4cdn.org/gif/1557961035311.webm

Attached: 1557536295524.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

>BRENTON "ISRAEL IS NUMBA ONE" TARRANT
You really think people don't see through your dumb lies. Incredible.

Attached: glass.png (904x711, 400K)

plays serbian commie music with the names of commie serbs on his guns

ok then faggot.

>the amount of time the stream was able to remain up on Facebook
See pic. It's nothing new.
>Well I guess based on that detail alone we can disregard his suspicious travel history
He traveled half of the world, Israel included. What is your point here.
>and the fact that the event coincided with Israeli bombing campaigns against Palestinian civilians.
Gaza is bombed on weekly basis. If you seriously think that they need to come up with somehow hiding it, you are either extremely illiterate about the history of the region, you are shilling or you are just naive. Last week they bombed the shit out of it, way way more than before, yet no distraction op whatsoever. In 2009 when they dropped white phosphorus on actual children and hospitals, which is about five war crimes in one, no one cared and they didn't even bothered hiding it. They own international society and with Trump leading, they are even stronger. Wake up.

Fuck off you dumb liar.

Oh, you are just retarded.

Attached: Pills for shills.jpg (2500x2500, 3.39M)

its true, look it up he's a communist sympathyzer; all over the place i think he's delusional or trolling or both please counter my argument rather than calling me a retard, you fucking faggot

shills dont argue they call you retarded and expect people not to see through their faggot kike shit

Attached: manifesto.jpg (1536x3572, 1.48M)

thx user

Remember, No Pewdiepie

Attached: ss2.png (1600x960, 124K)

All over the fucking place; no consistency whatsoever fucking smells like mossad with the forced Ausbro meme and shit like STINKS BAD

I gave plenty of arguments, you saying 2+2=5 doesn't really means much.

Karadžić is a nationalist not a communist. His SDS is a nationalist party. Your whole "hurr commies" is absolutely baseless.

He's calling you retarded because you're acting like a retard.

Oh shut the fuck up you god damn turbofaggot

Yes but we have not been doing this yet you are shocked and proceed to call us shills anyway?

Take your meds you absolute idiot.

You're not going to destroy my computer are you?