Bongs will defend this deadly child killing device being allowed in the United States now

Bongs will defend this deadly child killing device being allowed in the United States now.

Attached: 20190515_163720.jpg (4032x1960, 2.07M)

>School Shooting
Think of the children! No one needs assault rifles!
>Abortion Ban
REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>gun is not related.

B-but what’s wrong with kinder eggs user?

They are illegal in the united states.

Attached: school shootings that werent npr.jpg (895x915, 85K)

the blue was a good choice

This is a common misconception, they aren't illegal in the US.

They are illegal to import and sell because of a law regarding inedible objects hidden in food.

But they aren't illegal to have.

They are overpriced and mediocre

Attached: Kindereggs.jpg (1280x960, 275K)

Aero Precision Keymod handguard. Nice work

where did you get your Kinder Surprise eggs? Is their an underground back ally dealer? someone gave this to me on my birthday as a joke.

Not my pic, I got mine from Canada

I've seen them in small non chain shops from time to time, like little Indian stores and shit

I got to Taiwan to get mine

thanks user the handguard is a bit fat, thinking of getting the new ATLAS S-ONE handguard.

As an experienced baby killer, I don't have time to deal with "humane" post-natal abortions. One in the little head is all I have time for with all the orders I have and this rifle helps me fulfill them on time. And it keeps the rest of the tissue so tender.

Independent European import groceries have them in my experience, look out for a mom and pop "authentic English/Irish/Scottish cuisine" restaurant they're bound to have some
That's not a kinder egg there's just nasty vegetable oil cream on one half that you scoop out with a shovel and a shitty toy on the other half in a separate compartment

Indian stores are hit or miss for them but around diwali they might be more likely to have them

This is fucking hilarious, the moms against fun made an accidental meme.

Attached: acidental meme.png (695x457, 382K)

>Think of the children

Attached: 1556457964822.jpg (720x495, 96K)

I'd never seen one before, I didn't know it was different from a Kinder Surprise, a friend of mine gave it to me as a joke on my birthday.

The chocolate on real kinder surprise eggs isn't very good so is pretty similar in terms of quality of the experience, kids probably wouldn't care either way. It's just burger nanny state compliant

Yes I will. Where's the debate? Confused.

Attached: placeholder-title.jpg (1200x806, 146K)

They're sold in the US, and have been for like a decade. They were banned only briefly because the toy inside was loose just rolling around. Now they contain the toy inside of a plastic shell, and subsequently can be sold everywhere.

This kills more children.

Attached: 4FE067B2-3CCB-4DD6-A6EE-A1C1276A75BD.jpg (51x94, 2K)

> Keymod
> Nice Work.