I'm an unattractive average sized girl who is tall and Caucasian...

I'm an unattractive average sized girl who is tall and Caucasian, I have never been asked out in my life apart from on chatrooms where I masqueraded as a trans gay male (and they believed I was a trans man and accepted that, but not when I realized I was just confused). Should I transition anyway, because no man will ever love me as a woman?

Attached: 28-286335_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-yvkevqi-blob-sweat-emoji-discord.jpg (820x624, 100K)

Post tits

If you decide to transition despite not having dysphoria then you will develop actual dysphoria.

They are disgusting and saggy...
I do hate my body and brain but I don't care about my gender. I just know my life would be easier as a male, and that I was meant to be born male. Many ugly girls feel the same way but girls show even less interest in me which is understandable. I just want a partner who will love me and not be repulsed.

Go to Bosnia, word is they're really tall

How tall are you? Post pics

i doubt you look that bad you are probably special in some way or another - ugly medium sized boi

And how many men have you asked out?
You are playing the life on easy mode and are still complaining.

I'm sure you look fine, try asking someone out. It may surprise you c:

Being a very tall female isn't easy mode. In the social sense, it's easier than being a short man because people will still treat you nicely and be less likely to consider you a threat, but most men would be uncomfortable if they were the shorter one in a relationship, especially if it's a significant gap. They could probably ignore half an inch, but if some skelly girl comes up to a guy and has to tilt her head down to ask them out, I'd bet 90% of them would nope out of it instantly.

Eh thats not really true.

I can relate pretty well to what you're saying, I'm also really unattractive and at many times larped as a guy on the internet because being perceived as a woman is shit depending on what kind of life you're trying to live. Especially being unattractive, it's like getting all the negative shit (harassment, discrimination) without any """"benefits""""" (and I use that term likely because the idea of people being nicer to me because they want to fuck me isn't what I would consider a benefit). Based on what you've posted
>Should I transition anyway, because no man will ever love me as a woman?
>I do hate my body and brain but I don't care about my gender.
Could you work on the "unattractive" parts of yourself? It sounds like you hate your body in particular more than female bodies. Would staying and presenting as female still work for you if you were more attractive? Or do you want to appear more masculine or androgynous? Try switching something up.
> I just want a partner who will love me and not be repulsed.
Unless you look like that Russian girl who posted here then it's possible to find love, and even she ended up getting a boyfriend.

source: my ass

>I just know my life would be easier as a male,
Stop saying this shit because nobody actually has any way to make their life easier except with money in a capitalistic society.

>tfw no tall skelly gf
I'm 6' I would date someone taller than me

Right?

>if some skelly girl comes up to a guy and has to tilt her head down to ask them out
I am 5'10". I once met an amazon girl at least a foot taller than me, voluptuous yet thin, and objectively magazine-cover-model gorgeous. And I guarantee you that I would find your skelly girl ass more sexually attractive due to my tastes.

>They are disgusting and saggy
Tits sag and, surprisingly, most women hate their breasts almost as much as they hate their upper arms. Saggy tits in a nice bra look sexier than any testicles ever.

>I just know my life would be easier as a male
Easier how, exactly?
If you really want to know, I suggest dressing in drag, full reverse trap, and going to places where nobody knows you. Try it out. Find out if being the a different gender is actually easier or just different.

I'm not a woman, you horny faggots

Pics

>easier as a male
Does the incel wave really strike you as something that's 'easy' living, sweaty?

I mean, my stance is 'both genders have different, roughly equal piles of shit' but by no means is there anything easy about being a male inherently. Other than peeing standing up; that's a pretty fucking sick benny.
But otherwise it's just trading one set of problems for another.

Post pics

Are you kidding? I love climbing the mountain. If you're that concerned with your appearance hit the gym. Focus on building a huge ass. There's a million exorcises and they all work. If your hair is a mess learn how to take care of it. If you don't like your face, learn about make up. Being a man isn't easy. Being a gay man is harder, being a gay trans man is even harder. Think about going up to someone who loves dick and showing them your enlarged clit. Gaymen aren't women, they don't give a fuck about the entire person. They like parts especially the dick.

The MVP

>I'm not a woman, you horny faggots
Of course you're not!
I apologize if we offended such an obviously magnificent attack helicopter as yourself.
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1567171665-20190830.png (684x660, 237K)

Post face

Post haste.

Why do you think you're ugly anyway, what would you say are your negative physical traits? Just keep in mind a lot of men out there don't approach because they're afraid to, not necessarily because they're not interested in you for being ugly.

post pics, also would you be ok with someone shorter than you?

Is this one of those things where you're expecting someone taller and better looking than you, or would you be okay with a shorter guy?
What's your range of acceptability?

How saggy? What cup size?
Just exercise, diet, get a little fit.
Just Don't be a fat slutty whore and your set.
Also the real problem here is women don't want guys.
They purposefully ignore chances to get guys, so they can complain online about how hard getting a guy is.

If they were serious they would give, city and country they live in, a email or way to contact, and a detail description of their weight,height,breasts and body.
But they don't do that.
Cause they just want online attention online only.

>I do hate my body and brain but I don't care about my gender. I just know my life would be easier as a male, and that I was meant to be born male.
user that's not true you are perfect the way you are. Love yourself unconditionally find the real you under your body and love that.

Look bro just because you wear skirts it doesnt make you a girl

This. Bosnians would fuck marry anything. Just be sure you tolerate stupider people. Also, stuff is dirt cheap. Better than risking 43% suicide chance

>wah why aren't people doing things for me

Just ask someone out you lazy cunt

>Has never gone outside, most likely has little friends
>Has poorly integrated into society, has a really poor social life
>Has no self esteem since she hasn't seen how she functions outside of her computer
Go outside. Talk to people on platonic dating apps. Try using airtripp, Skout and Badoo. Use meetups. Just fucking go outside.

have you ever joined a dating site? if not you definitely should. if you're desperate for a bf then message guys first, we love that shit.
also chances are you're not really that unattractive. the only thing women do to make themselves ugly is by being fat, and according to yourself, you aren't.
>if some skelly girl comes up to a guy and has to tilt her head down to ask them out, I'd bet 90% of them would nope out of it instantly.
literally the opposite.

Attached: 15020420514.png (277x182, 7K)

You should stop trying to seek validation from people you’ve never met, if this is how you think of yourself. If I can try to be a brother from another mother towards you for a moment, it’s time you have love in your life without self esteem issues. There’s a guy out there who would be over the moon happy to be chosen by you. It’s just a matter of when and where. Maybe stop going to this site to rebuild your faith in humanity and try the normie life. Find a guy who fits the bill of your attraction checklist, no matter where they live in the world it’s worth a shot. Good luck and if all else fails you could always rescue dogs from shelters to find homes for them as a way to feel something more than nothing.