(((Largest state sponsor of terror)))

Name one thing Iran has done to the west outside of threatening Israel and being Bros with Russia?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Iran_(official).svg.png (2000x1144, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MvfddDIisi0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_of_the_periphery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel's_role_in_the_Iran–Iraq_war
youtube.com/watch?v=6TleZuubucU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't have a Rothschild bank.
Die American assholes for the Rothschild's amusement and riches.

Made me love them.

Attached: Tehran Friday Sermon by Ayatollah Ahmad Khatami- Christians Should Honor Jesus, Chant "Death to (852x480, 2.31M)

I can’t.

are we the baddies?

One time they nationalised their oil industry to the great detriment of British Petroleum.

>A Muslim tells me what makes a good Christian

I’ll tell you what makes a good Muslim: a few hundred pounds of high explosive falling from the sky.

Hey Israeli. You will be conscripted and you will die like the good Israeli goyim you are to protect Bibi. He doesn't wanna go to prison and he will start a war to try and protect himself. You're his meat shields. Not the United States. Nice proxy btw. Israelis are cowards after all. They always have to hide.

Attached: Friday Sermon in Kerman City, Iran- If Jesus Were Here Today He Would Not Justify America's Atr (448x336, 2.6M)

Jow Forums sucks Persian cock only because Iran hates Israel. There is literally no other reason people here love Iran. Jow Forums called the white hating Ilhan Omar their "queen" because she said mean things about Israel once. You faggots are like mindless drones.

Checked.

Attached: checked.png (480x375, 225K)

>Jow Forums sucks Persian cock only because Iran hates Israel. There is literally no other reason people here love Iran. Jow Forums called the white hating Ilhan Omar their "queen" because she said mean things about Israel once. You faggots are like mindless drones.

Attached: Jew crying.jpg (476x358, 22K)

Who gives a shit? All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Attached: 1531263137117.jpg (880x1329, 815K)

Iran is the largest exporter of terrorism behind Saudi Arabia.
youtu.be/MvfddDIisi0

Attached: 1543609851630.jpg (800x1084, 455K)

Attached: 1552813898513.jpg (1300x866, 457K)

they killed 280 US marines in Lebanon

funny thing is, they were invited there by the lebanese government as peacekeepers. and israel didnt want them there because they were a third party and israel wanted to genocide hezbollah on its own

the greatest redpill is the fact that israel and iran been working together all along in the 80s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_of_the_periphery

iran was also supplied by israel during the iran-iraq war

>In 1981, Israel sold Iran US$75 million worth of arms from stocks of Israel Military Industries, Israel Aircraft Industries and Israel Defense Forces stockpiles, in their Operation Seashell.[1] Materiel included 150 M-40 antitank guns with 24,000 shells for each gun, spare parts for tank and aircraft engines, 106 mm, 130 mm, 203 mm and 175 mm shells and TOW missiles. This material was transported first by air by Argentine airline Transporte Aéreo Rioplatense and then (after the 1981 Armenia mid-air collision) by ship.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel's_role_in_the_Iran–Iraq_war

you guys been falling for this shit the entire time, thinking they hate each other

youtube.com/watch?v=6TleZuubucU

Attached: 1557608009095.jpg (2048x1374, 941K)

Not if you win

People overwhelmingly support Syria and Assad here. Lebanon/Syria are secular countries that have large Christian populations. Do I think we should waste more tax payer dollars to start another war for Israel and Saudi. Fuck no, Trump is literally a puppet like Obama and Bush. I'm done with partisan politics. They are all puppets for the kike banks and Saudi oil. Iran did nothing to US. Why should they not be allowed sovereignty?

Attached: Al_Assad_family.jpg (1368x1026, 174K)

Bullshit the Israelis saw Saddam as more of a threat threat than Iran at the time. Now Israel is moving onto its next threat.

Attached: sadda02.jpg (300x250, 19K)

no for war from me, as a citizen of poland.