CLimAtE ChAnGe iSn'T REaL!!!

Hurry the fuck up and take the fucking bluepill pol! We're killing ourselves by destroying the planet with Co2 and you fuckers are too focused on 'muh white genocide.' Grow the fuck up!

Attached: cc.jpg (1200x682, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

climateaudit.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=c7DEKkiZzVg
earther.gizmodo.com/exxon-predicted-2019-s-ominous-co2-milestone-in-1982-1834748763
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_heat_island
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its going to a little too warm tomorrow

better do something about it

now

>every climate change supporter posts a graph with a short timeframe

Attached: 1554292708751.jpg (960x720, 146K)

This, zoom out nigger.

>data from 1850
This is cognitive bias. The Earth is over 4 billion years so you'll need a much larger sample size for an accurate measurement

climateaudit.org/

And the detailed cause plus proper levels of CO2 nobody explained so far, so FUCK YOU JEWS

How can humans adapt to this especially with so much carbon in the atmosphere. Our population has grown so much since these ancient times that it is impossible to say we will be fine, we have grown far too dependent on the environment now

Attached: Global-CO2-emissions-by-region-since-1751.png (3000x2100, 392K)

So what you are saying is kill niggers?

>The Chinese are killing us by destroying the planet with Co2
FTFY.

Attached: us vs china.png (740x393, 40K)

What do we do about this pol!? Sea levels are rising and so are we!

Attached: hansen-sea-level-rise.png (562x353, 92K)

Student protesters are right! Zizek says so!!
youtube.com/watch?v=c7DEKkiZzVg

Attached: scott.jpg (780x520, 106K)

even exxonmobile scientists made a report about it and they concluded it s real... in 1982 earther.gizmodo.com/exxon-predicted-2019-s-ominous-co2-milestone-in-1982-1834748763

Attached: 015-exxon-carbon-co2-prediction-1.jpg (700x822, 82K)

This.

*Global warming

>Give me all your money and resources and labour and legislative powers or the world will end!!!!
This ain't the first time in history that trick has been played homie

There is a solution that both sides agree on.

Gen IV Nuclear

>Carbon free
>Meltdown Free
>Eats old nuclear waste as fuel

It's the only thing that can be scaled up within 12 years. The only people who oppose it are half-believers in global warming who don't WANT a solution.

The right is already sold on it. The hold out is Boomer-Dems who think Simpsons reruns represent real modern Nuclear power.

i don't know if anyone said this yet, but the temperature would probably go back down about 20 degrees if jews weren't so full of shit

Why should I care about global warming when my race is going extinct?
Your problem now, shitskin.

>climate never changed before

Attached: cr7 (2).jpg (196x285, 63K)

Nah Co2 makes pants grow faster and absorb more Co2

>Global average temperature
Gotta love that bullshit metric
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_heat_island

Attached: temperature_nca-1991-2012_lrg.jpg (3219x1776, 1.54M)

Its almost like the world gets warmer when you come out of a mini Ice Age in the 1700s

coldest actually

Attached: coldest_in_65MMM_years.png (1109x848, 254K)

Attached: last_few_years.jpg (1024x717, 84K)

all you need to know about climate change - CO2 is not pollution

Attached: liberal_ignorance_is_death.png (1854x1246, 62K)

If Slavoj Zizek said it, it's probably wrong.

Do you think we can preserve this exact environment forever?
What a retard

>How can humans adapt to this especially with so much carbon in the atmosphere.

Human are so selfish. Nature fucking loves carbon.

Attached: 800wm.jpg (552x800, 158K)

Attached: climate change.png (800x476, 144K)

So what do you propose then italofag?? The US stop using coal or some nonsense while the chinks and the poos continue doing the actual shitting up of the environment???

you god damn russians, you reall think they think about the economy... man.. mein freund... I am sorry to say, this is what hitler tried to tell you about
>In these so called democracies
>It's the best of the population which in question
>but instead these so called democracy makers, that is a few hundred gigantic capitalists...

yes I know how much stings, it does that to everyone.. now however, hvaldemar is getting thing, what did you feed him? it happens to animals, they get used to one feeed. look help us faggot, the future is ai and whales like that is outdated... you learn that shit here faggot.... now help us with the whale... I doesn't eat all the time and I can't have my three year old niese come feed him all the time... i said it since day one

Attached: hvaldimir.jpg (1000x563, 77K)

fancy words so then you feed him?

Call me when banks stop issuing 30 year mortgages in coastal areas. Also, are large agribusinesses buying large swaths of current cheap wasteland that will soon be prime growing locations?

This is how I know climate is a fraud. No reaction from the real estate, insurance, housing, construction or agricultural sectors.

he's saying nuke china and sterilize africa
i'm surprised the (((elites))) haven't started a program on it yet.

Ice cores only represent one area of the world and are not representative of global changes though

Well fuck I don't wanna, but the fucking environmentalists want to

Attached: atten-BRA.jpg (640x703, 57K)

Can't even form a sentence for your life

Fuck my pants haven't grown though?

I believe it's real, I just don't think we should try to stop it. The sooner we ruin this world, the sooner Jesus will come back

Attached: 2C_temp_change.png (1030x434, 22K)

Fucking boomer

We can't ruin this world unless we completely irradiate it or disassemble the planet either intentionally or via a runaway AI. Quit being so arrogant.

It was warmer before on Earth, evolution and natural selection, animals have always gone extinct and new species have always emerged. They didn't adapt to the new environments and went extinct.

Even if this chart is from Exxon, the projection is completely wrong.
According to this, and following the parabolic rise in the chart for 20 years after 2000, we should be, on average, at least 4 degrees Celsius warmer than 1940, which would be about 8 degrees Fahrenheit...which is all just rediculous.

Global warming is scam.

Everything they promote is scam

Your chart is the little green blip on this chart

Attached: 1443311111518.jpg (1500x733, 461K)

you need to have more data rather than just the last few years

Attached: C02.jpg (1024x768, 456K)