Let's Face it

Zyzz should have been our /ourguy/, not incels like Elliot Rodger where we are taught with pure bitterness. Zyzz is more inspirational than those maniacs.

Attached: d131668174866d451c11fb41ee6c933d.jpg (482x720, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/2736/is-zyzz-a-role-model-or-a-bad-influence
youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but did he pathetically fail to kill more than 5 people and then die a kissless virgin? then it has no appeal here.

Attached: y-yea.jpg (754x353, 120K)

Zyzz is my boy tho.

@213232701
who the fuck is Zyzz

Zyzz was an incel in spirit, he had great disdain for roasties. He was a hero and a scholar.

Attached: 1551555791459.png (720x539, 491K)

Didn't he die from steroids?

What a pin head

r e ddit leave
newfags leave

You realize that the whole elliot rodger is 'our guy' thing was a joke right?

Whatya doin rabbi.jpeg

You guys are fucking losers I started on the misc on bb.com in 2011 didn’t even check this place till 2018. Zyzz was a G

he didn't, his family had a genetic heart condition
that he had as well, nothing to do with steroids

Looks like Zyzz likes Jyzz

This is retarded and off-topic.

Enjoy your ban, OP.

Are you a sick cunt?

show flag you fucking chink

Attached: az.jpg (899x528, 119K)

Clown world!

the dude took so many drugs just so he could publicly humiliate roasties that his heart exploded at like age 21 or something

definitely our guy

He abused a shit load of party drugs and steroids while not sleeping much. The heart was an issue but all of that made it tremendously worse.

Definitely not, but his upbringing from a skinny /b/ looking user is far inspirational than being an Incel homicidal maniac, he could have easily been a bitter homicidal maniac.

Except aggrivated by steroid use.

Look, Jews assassinated him, and the Jew behind the meme flag knows it. He was about to drop some serious red pills on the Jewish problem on bodybuilding.com... then just like that, he magically dies.

Jews assassinated Zyzz.

steroids, coke, meth while getting it in the ass from a ladyboy in thailand in the sauna

>in other words a typical aussie

Suck my Californian Cock

Attached: 1509672226188.png (750x1334, 3.05M)

Implying i want inspiration to change myself instead of being happy surrounded in a toxic swamp of internet assholes who dont give a fuck about self improvement and only exist to argue with each other

Zyzz supported equality for literally everyone and had multiracial friends Jow Forums hates that

gays are not ever /ourguy/s

more like
>peak Australia

Attached: maxreps.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

People come here to feel better about themselves so they don't have to try and change their lifestyle. Zyzz is best left as the Patron Saint of Jow Forums, where people have actual work ethic.

>inb4 "Zyzz isn't white enough" & "Muh steroids"

Attached: swastika-lederhosen.png (379x705, 224K)

Attached: 5A837190-20B1-4425-8AF7-BB1DD5B0AFFD.jpg (641x560, 318K)

I have absolutelly no idea who the fuck this is however I guarantee you this is an Aussie. The aussiest look ever

checked
uz a fuckin SICKCUNT if u wanna be bru

Zyzz had Kurdish genes in him as well so he wasn’t really white

Post those chatlogs where he wrecked roasties

Kek likes zyzz apparently

He would have been considered white here.

He didn't make it
Sad, but you gotta remember

>t. faggot chest-brah

You mean the guy who died from roids and still hover hands women?
Gay. How is this political?

Nah nigga, the lizard people killed his ass for being to unbearable as a figure
It's a fawking fact

>How is this political?
perhaps reddit is a bit more your speed

Newfag Detected

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 10K)

He existed before the time where everything is hyper politicized.

Let the dead rest.

nice plan to take over fit but come on he doesn't appeal to the people here. We need like a neo nazi bodybuilder or something for this to work. I know it works for you because you're a libertarian but we must not forget our allies here.

I've been here for 8 years newfriend. Now shove that memeflag up your ass you absolute faggot

Nah, i can't compromise with pretentious ideologies like that, there's a reason why they never find success in politics.

Attached: 544a85e0d1ddf3f6a92d0836606be610.540x304x1.jpg (540x304, 36K)

huh.. okay then

We can definitely change that

Zyzz was the coolest person I ever knew on the internet.

Attached: 89DFDAD7-7C4E-48AE-86EA-FEB66D278995.jpg (500x375, 25K)

work on your reading comprehension
he's a fag and so are you

He is the patron of both Jow Forums and Jow Forums you pleb. BAP is too divisive and a neocon by nature, there are no other rightful living heirs to Zyzz yet. I mean to tell everyone individually right fucking now we are all gonna fucking make it bros.

sadcunt cope, jelly as fuck

>non-white
>pre-marital sex
>vanity and ego
>tattoos

I don't think so OP.

Was this actually based off him ?

**Lack of gay evidence

Attached: 11200879_10153107288117547_1104866013454216737_n.jpg (479x479, 17K)

Zyzz was a miscer before anything on bodybuilding.com

He was white in America.

Easiest way to avoid becoming a bitter incel.

Attached: 1467847132849.jpg (540x960, 82K)

this lad has peak aesthetics wow

> we gunna make it bros....
What, stop being cringy faggots. It's gunna take a lot more than steroids. However, since you don't use your testicles for any reason other than self pleasure, you won't miss them when they shrivel to the size of raisins

If The Golden One wasn't as cringey or conscientious about his own health, mental stability and all the horrible shit that could potentially happen to him/his family, he easily could have cleaned up this board and all of Sweden by now. But it wasn't meant to be. Zyzz was exceptional because more than anything he wanted to make it. The brightest stars fade so fast. Sad!

I'm peak natty and will remain so until my nads utterly give out, post body fagget

True, he is why (((they))) pushed the blackpill. Too positive, too masculine, too inspirational. Guys were actually starting to feel excited about being men.

> he wanted to make it
Every human on earth wants to make it. What's so special about this dead incel.

Yes. Tattoos are the same.

Attached: 8286BAE1-E158-4B75-96F5-BE221951F47C.jpg (250x409, 28K)

He was from Australia and literally nobody was talking about jews back then, pol was a leftwing haven, newfag. You would know this if you weren't a fetus.

got me, im 'jelly' im not worm food right now.

Forever mirin'... I miss him bros. I remember lapping up the conspiracy theories that his death was a troll

Shit, this guy was an incel? Talk about extreme shitty personality. No wonder Jow Forumstards worship him.

His spirit. You wouldn't understand.

I have zero (0) fucking doubt about that sadcunt.

I prefer YYZ

I liked the sharky angle. People blaming Sharky because he lived in Thailand where zyzz died.

What spirit? How to get all seole and still be a cringy faggot. Personality is everything fags. If you don't have it, you lose. It's why white chicks choose niggers. They have personality. Lol it must suck to suck.

returnofkings.com/2736/is-zyzz-a-role-model-or-a-bad-influence

says he cheated with steroids and worked as a jigalo
total faggot
the muscle jew to pursue the vagina jew, it must use up a lot of time, as much as vidya and pol

*swole*

>black man reels in horror at the realization that an Indian from Australia was cooler than him
Hurts doesn't it boy?

B8

He still can be

>women paid him money to touch his body
What a POOF mirite nigel? Oh wait nevermind statistically I'm probably speaking to a Jamal or Mohammed.

>Def not an Incel

Attached: 5IV7SFP.jpg (978x1040, 271K)

Whole lot of newfags ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw

for newfags ITT

>we're being invaded
>quick lets take roids, get huge and bang thots

hahahahaha

Zyzz was real? I thought he was Jow Forums's Kek.

YOU MIRIN BRAH?

you either have chad genetics or you don't. if your a lanklet or a manlet your pretty much screwed.

>much incel
Fuck off Reddit roastie

Kek seems to not approve of Zyzz

The good always die young user

F

Attached: adsv.png (562x456, 214K)

Holy fuck

Attached: 1479654528892.png (800x600, 181K)

>sadcunt

Tfw aussie culture is spreading

:)

18 minutes of cringe.
ill pass.

First of all cope confirmed. Secondly it was a lowly niggercope. And even though you are obviously a nigger (and all that follows with that, double digit IQ and etc) you need to understand something. Zyzz was a /fraud/ and fucked ladyboys sure, but without him the aesthetics movement would have never had any kind of rebound. Look at what filth like Weider did do bodybuilding and weight training in our country, and how that influenced the world. Zyzz brought it back to something ancient and pure, even if it is pure cringe for some. His ascent brought about a change where skepticism and community were more welcome than ever, and bros could once again strive for excellence instead of worthless abstractions. He was like some kind of demi-god spawned from the collective unconscious of our species (I mean this in the least cringey way possible) that interjected a kind of skepticism, absurdity and humor into generation that sorely needed all of those things. It was a nightmare of bro science, shit science and general nerdism before. I look now and see swaths of healthy Zoomer lads and even some young millennials, strong and lean, with good bone structure, they are crushing it at life, they have great aesthetics and aren't ZOG drones with man tits and no soul. We laid the foundations for all of this. Zyzz, in a weird way was a sort of sacrifice of sorts. I mean we changed it but he was our rallying point in many ways. You need to understand this. And pleanty of black bros were on this journey with us (wew I'm glad they weren't a nigger on the cope).

>Be a bitter Jow Forums user who worships maniacs and incels
> Hustle your ass to victory like Zyzz and live your life to the fullest.

Your choice bitches

Attached: fp-1434471601.jpg (600x400, 44K)

dumb shitskin who died in a sauna, next thread please

I respect him but cmon, he ODd on drugs and did not pay any attention to his heart condition while taking cocktails of roids and fucking ladyboys. I can understand the fucking ladyboys part but everything else is degenerate breh. Aesthetics though

>all of life is about political panic
You really don't get it.

I don't find him appealing anymore. He's boyish. I've grown older since the day he died.

All that wall of text, fucking cringe.
For all the work he did to chisel every single muscle, I bet every dumb street nigger would drop him in a fight.

>a 20 yr old was boyish, this displeases me

Some of the posts itt are really confusing.

Sounds like he enjoyed his life