Say something nice about my country or suffer our bullshit

Say something nice about my country or suffer our bullshit

Attached: 654364356436.png (338x349, 206K)

I see you have tourist that visit your nice Mosques. That's kinda kewl

for me, its a country led by some stupid female cunt.

Australia is nice. Or New Zealand. Or Antarctica or wherever the fuck you're from. Fuck off.

Attached: 1482380811897.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

I see you love chinks taking over.

the animals will fucking kill everyone

Meme country.

no

Attached: 4322354235434253425.jpg (880x495, 96K)

Brendan Tarrent was Australian, epic shitposters from Australia but on the other hand you have abbos.

Congratulations on the mosque shootings. You guys should have better luck getting onto maps now that the world knows you exist.

i would love to visit there someday, but you'd all have to leave for the duration

Your country is getting rid of your right for self defense because of an aussie. There. I said something nice

You beat us in rugby sometimes

I can't think of anything... AY?

we already suffer your bullshit; you're here.
no go catch a puffin with one of those long nets and send them to my house. ALIVE this time.

Kek

Holy Christ bong it's early, GOOD MORNING.

yes. we do
aye
kek

Your countryside is a good stand-in for middle earth.

Tolkien was South African, which actually makes a lot of sense in retrospect, orcs and all.

I'm sorry I killed your thread, OP.

thats ok i expected more from a nigger desu

Attached: 1543966707418.jpg (720x480, 30K)

You guys have kewl birds.

I remember an episode of rocket power about you guys. that and the mosque thing. so that's two for two. I don't think you have stupid laws like in the middle east that get your executed for no reason, and your age of consent compared to the u.k. and pakistan is better. My bias is 18 but honestly we mistake that sometimes. let's see, I guess you are mainly renewable energy, but at the same time you have pestecides and manure infecting the water supply, and you tried to get that regulated but you stopped regulating it. This is gonna kill you. otherwise great country.

Jacinda was always a qt

I'm not bla- oh whatever, ooba booga.

All the white people here who move there are never heard from again, are you lot eating them?

checked
but they dont fly user
i dont even know wtf a mosque was till it got shot
thanks i would have her in 1997 aswell
>pic related
ooga booga
king among men, just had a few mental health issues

Attached: 43223543254353245.jpg (316x421, 11K)

Morning, it's 5am, you getting ready for prayers?

You guys have this kewl guy that did kewl things and recorded it for us