Russian women

Give me the rundown on Russian mail orders. I want an innocent virgin like this or nothing.

Attached: 0144752234.jpg (1028x1208, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mVwa6t_Apo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly, if she was in my place right now, I'd rape her and continuing raping her until I was sure she was pregnant. She wouldn't have to stay, just gimme dem genes to ensure huwaito babby.

Source of mine is Redlight, stupid faggot.

Attached: 005.jpg (1280x960, 243K)

Nog tier

Attached: 79F88135-3645-4885-8610-4CDAA41F4BA1.jpg (601x409, 40K)

Are Russian women loyal?

Attached: 41986237_493670631148044_4684286672425189376_n.jpg (1080x1317, 123K)

Some of them are. But they tend to be gold-diggers.

no, they're gonna get their green card and then divorce you

>this thread again

I recognize that doujin, it's by Redlight. But I can't find it anywhere.

Attached: 6707079.png (448x392, 281K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8mVwa6t_Apo

how ignorant do you have to be to think you will get a girl that looks like that

Also just wanted to add, fucking hell, Redlight draws some ugly but realistic Japanese males. I raff everytime

Attached: 5ty57.png (1022x622, 568K)

not this one, she's a virgin

Attached: 57395901.jpg (782x1220, 97K)

Nothing for you, doh.

no. eastern european women are psychopathic narcissists

>Give me the rundown on Russian mail orders. I want an innocent virgin like this or nothing.

You can probably get a virgin eastern european. but if you bring her to the usa, she will divorce you and take away all your money. the divorce laws are expecially bad if you have an immigrant wife, because you are requried by law to support her even if she leaves you for another man

What you need to do is pay me to find you an aryan hitler South Brazilian goddess to bear you many children.
Let me be the dude that finds you an aryan bride like tom brady did

The greatest quarterback to ever play the game found himself a Brazilian Nazi.
Let me be your coach

This.
Those bitches are tempting but it's not worth it.

Attached: D41ujdZXsAEFFkO.jpg (565x588, 40K)

Don't I have a Russian whore of a mother, they are basically all gold diggers unless you are good looking and make at least 100k/yr, so like any other strumpet these days.

with a body like that, who cares

Always use a reputable dealer who puts holes in the box.

>like this or nothing

you get nothing. enjoy.

You just contradicted yourself.

sure she is

Attached: Nata-Lee-Nude-TheFappeningBlog.com-40.jpg (658x744, 94K)

Literally never, not even Russian girls who live in America their whole lives. All whores.

MORE

>no. eastern european women are psychopathic narcissists

How would that play out if I were an asshole American male?

if you are even able to comprehend the concept of being an 'asshole' she will crush your soul. dont take my word for it though...

Damn it, they're all whores....

Attached: absolutelynojoke.png (840x824, 470K)

>if you are even able to comprehend the concept of being an 'asshole'

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing.

You already told her twice.

Attached: 1557281237551.jpg (640x960, 143K)

>Those bitches are tempting but it's not worth it.

They certainly are. I am particurarly attracted to East Asian women--very traditional and will give me a baby. Howrver, the laws are certainly a major drawback. I am thinking about it, however. Much better than being incel.

Attached: 1557897646139.jpg (451x765, 20K)

Yeah, fuck little boys as ANGLO do it.

ukrainian would be a better bet..they seem extremely sweet and cute

Nice bread boys. HNNNNNG. Fuck no fap man I won't give in.

Attached: 1556749666473.png (363x296, 136K)

>virgin
Someone with her talent is getting at least a few million up front, but if you can afford her I say fuck it.
>keep her pregnant and barefooted or she’ll be spreading her legs everywhere

Attached: 8D237FBB-8CAF-4A10-90E4-C8E73FA00B38.jpg (750x856, 97K)

In order to get a K1 fiance visa, you have to meet her in person first.
You can no longer just order one and pick them up at the airport a week later.

mail orders are a meme

Its basically a more expensive dating service. You have to spend a shit ton of money to fly over and literally date the person, and only if the women agrees, she will be hesitant to leave her family. So have fun supporting her entire fucking family or bringing them with you.

By definition all mail order bride are gold diggers.

If you have enough gold AND are attractive, go for it. But you could also find a local girl if you are rich and attractive.

If you are not BOTH you will get cucked.

There is a lot of bullshit surrounding the dating of Russian women. I'll give you run down. Some of them are very whorish, but many are not. For the whores, fuck them, then leave them, move on to the good ones.
If you find yourself a decent Russian girl, who speaks English and all that, you will have to become friendly with the parents, and understand that family is very important for them.
Another thing, my friends wife fucking hates nogs, she can't stand to be around them, to see them, they disgust her. And I have heard her talking shit to them in Russian while they were out cause she hates them so much. Best to avoid living in a nog infested area if you marry a Russian.
Lastly, if you bring them to the US, be sure you live some place that is not some secluded hell hole. In Russia, there is infrastructure EVERYWHERE. Even some of the most remote villages have trains and trollys that regularly go through. If you think you can marry a Russian, then bring her to buttfuck nowhere like Montana or North Dakota, think again. They have lived their entire lives not needing a license, then you bring them to a country where you are basically fucked without a car, not a good move. Make sure you live some place they can get around via public transportation if they want.

Attached: 409.png (1161x735, 831K)

Damn Gordon Ramsay went full boomer trash

>innocent virgin like this or nothing.
you'll have to start shopping in the 12yo aisle

oh yeah, jews made that illegal.

She would of course have a giant tattoo

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-004548_Instagram.jpg (1440x2960, 1.36M)

>dyed hair

so you want a fake blond siliconed titties catalogmodel?
don't they have them running in packs in california and florida?
aah america

dat pic is so wrong.
yes cars are money pits, but public transport make the jew laugh even more because you depend on the system to a much higher degree.

>anywhere I want
>constrained to street-shitting big cities full of degenerates, junkies, homo's etc
>giving money to some bloated bureaucratic city government
>have to operate on a given schedule rather than your own schedule
lol

user goods like that don't arrive unspoiled

DROPPED

Fuck more American thots first. Russian skanks can smell fear through an iron curtain.

Dropped.

Attached: 1524391626041.jpg (484x461, 23K)

Um, who dis?

Delusional mutt is delusional

All of the Russian guys I know who live in Canada aren't married to Russian women. My friend told me they're whores and they think they're too good for Russian men.

russia based!!

I want the best looking, most desperate woman possible, is Ukraine better?

Attached: ukraine_virgins.jpg (2509x2179, 761K)

this might sound like new age bullshit but you can just send the horny energy up your spine to your brain then send it back down to right under your belly button and it gets rid of horniness.

>mixing with slavgoloids
Stop

>eastern european women are female
can confirm

I’m so surprised by this

is that a seahorse or a fucking kushala daora?!

Attached: daora.png (247x340, 140K)

>this might sound like exactly what it is
Hot bitch itt. Too bad she doesn't have a firm hand to set her straight. She'll be just another old roastie in 5 years seeing her peak years be ripped out from under her. Sad, but not for me - I will easily one day acquire a woman with a body like hers who's not retarded and an attention deprived whore :)

What's wrong Ivan? Scared Uncle Sam is gonna take Katyusha?

This is honestly the ideal human phenotype
Golden skin, blonde hair and blue eyes

Attached: gib2.png (778x512, 63K)

sad you'll never understand the pleasure and joy controlling yourself can bring.

Attached: 1555357354305.png (501x391, 148K)

I bet when she craps out borscht it smells like vanilla extract

Attached: 51772993_2586209824728946_2869237319384827920_n.jpg (1080x1237, 155K)

Easy 10.

Russian women are so ugly, look at this repulsive beast, so gross, my eyes are bleeding. I need bleach now.

Attached: 955BBF27-D01D-48FA-A3EA-FEA3A6BFCDA9.png (497x520, 390K)

stop making me hungry

Like 80% of russian women have worked as prostitutes at some point. They love fucking shitskins and have the highest std rate of any white women. Every one of them i've known personally has been batshit insane as well. Avoid like the plague

Attached: Wayne Thumbs Up.jpg (300x402, 18K)

Attached: MELAAANIIIAAAA.jpg (1023x104, 57K)

Just trying to prevent you from race mixing, thank me later.

If you're going to go foreign, just remember that after 5 years they have US citizenship, so don't get anyone that's too far out of your league and be prepared to send a few hundred to her family each month.

Attached: 20190507_222042.jpg (720x850, 383K)

she looks pure bred, what's a >slavgoloids

Attached: 53611101.jpg (945x1301, 132K)

My girlfriend is Eastern European, and a girl.
AMA

tell me what's mongoloid about the woman OP posted?
and trust me no one gives a fuck about the few women with visible asian admixture

but i agree with you we should kick sexpats out of the country(hint: westerners don't go sexpatting anymore in russia, it's rare, it's mostly east asians today)

>and a girl
mmm

It's sad this slut ruined her body with a horrible tattoo

Attached: 20190516_014858.jpg (719x719, 256K)

I want a russian cosplay gf

Attached: shirogane_sama_52779096_314991552488854_5104126276391184049_n.jpg (1000x1250, 65K)

nice taste better than russian pussy.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

if you dont know her and her family then there is little point
your likely just buying a whore until she gets her green card and then ditches you for vasilli her ex

>nice
nothing*...

What an epically retarded gorgeous whore

Not ones that look like that. Are you new?

No she doesn't. Look at the skull. This isn't your typical Caucasoid proportions.

it is completely caucasian, literally 100% of the people in the world would consider her european and indistinguishable form western euros

Been to Russia. Russian women are drop dead gorgeous. Go to McDonald's, go to a cafe, go to a bar - they are all 7-9's with the more than occasional 10.
Fellow Americans, the muttening is real. Our women are fat ugly genetically inferior feminists. Don't get married. Make money and order the 18 year old Russian when you are 50 and have the money. The reason they end up as mail order brides is they live in economically depressed areas and don't want to marry Vlad who will beat and cheat on them. But here, they get economic stability and ARE STILL 7-9's with conservative values literally beaten into them by their fathers.
I just gave you the cheat code to actual happiness with a woman.

luckily most westerners won't listen to you
it's years i don't see western sexpats, they understood how russian women really are, unfortunately tho we have non white sexpats, especially from east asia, one we will kick them out

>it is completely caucasian
Not really. Cephalic index too wide, high cheekbones, weak chin etc this all indexes mongoloid admixture

Attached: PSM_V50_D602_World_cephalic_index_map.jpg (3081x1723, 726K)