White Identity Is Rising up in America: How Can We Stop It?

As White numbers in America start to go down, this makes loser whites feel alone and alienated and RACIST . They turn to their white identity and think it's OK to group up with other whites for "muh hertage."

THIS IGNORES 100+ years of amazing progress sending U.S. social development all the way back to the fucking 1950s.

I'm just a normal White Californian who used to be radicalized under support for Trump and thinking I was "based" for that or thinking my identity as a White man matters. That was before I woke up and realized that White identity is a fucking cult.

YOUR WHITE EUROPEAN "HERITAGE" OR ANCESTRY ARE WORTH NOTHING!
WAKE UP Jow Forums ... STOP CRYING ABOUT WHITE NUMBERS GOING DOWN!

YOU FEEBLEMINDED TROLLS ARE LITERALLY RESURRECTING A FORM OF WHITENESS/RACISM THAT WAS ALMOST GONE.
JUST ACCEPT IT'S TIME FOR THE WEST TO GO POST-WHITE. WHITENESS IS HOLDING ALL OF US BACK

I am praying for all of u. Spiritually you are lost.
I love you all, but championing "muh White identity" = brain cancer

When did you realize I'm right?

0P3N J0VR M1ND!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU

Attached: White Trash Rising.jpg (1440x978, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vILGw5CHPJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=IORizUdBoBA
youtube.com/watch?v=SGarjovMfj0CLISTS
bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: TrmGXbs.jpg (197x264, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vILGw5CHPJ0

youtube.com/watch?v=IORizUdBoBA

"He ascended into Heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the living and the dead."

I AM COMING FOR YOUR SOULS
I OWN U ALL NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=SGarjovMfj0CLISTS

Attached: trakulla.png (676x382, 400K)

Nigger

Keep telling whites that they're privileged racists. That'll help

>ancap
Ahahahaha
It’s fucking poetic at this point
Almost like that leaf In the Jow Forums humor threads

Attached: F3B55DA7-6525-46A9-B0AB-0DF9C0173B69.jpg (1024x733, 160K)

first "deradicalize" every other ethnic group in america who demand specific concessions and privileges based specifically on their ethnic identities

faggot faggot faggot

just off ur ass u r worth nothing

it will moron

Attached: 32323232323232323233232323232332323232323233232323233223232332323232.png (382x417, 278K)

wtf is that? KYS

Attached: wtffffkkkk.png (500x496, 273K)

you are the kind i will target when shit goes dark. Torture wlll be fun

How come these faggot writers never have email addresses but always have twitter only

I'm owning ur white identity bullshit

don't fuck with me hicks

i own you all

Attached: OBEY.jpg (500x374, 39K)

Engage with our ideas and explain to us precisely how any of them are factually incorrect.

You're white tho
And poor. Very poor

Shut up nigger faggot

Attached: ruh-roh-raggy-i-have-a-malignant-tumor-scooby-doo-more-38525740.png (500x788, 489K)

Did you stop fucking your sister yet?

Attached: antisjwlibertarian.jpg (1024x805, 146K)

WHITE IDENTITY IS IRRATIONAL, RETARD

I'm part Jewish. Nazis hate me. I'm also from a wealthy family.

I'm not trash like most redneck polturds.

Attached: HOW FUCKIN RETARDED ARE U RACIST.jpg (768x1024, 350K)

Attached: anti sjw libertarian.png (1920x1080, 980K)

Alternative title
>White people have started realizing we're trying to exterminate them and have started mobilizing to secure the existence of their future, how can we prevent this and make them go back to letting us genocide them?

>larping

Attached: tmp_3290-1085422588.jpg (640x867, 57K)

niggers literally eat dirt in Haiti, where they killed all the Frenchmen but kept their laws. Niggers can't into white countries and white laws. it's that simple

>WHITE IDENTITY IS IRRATIONAL, RETARD
Science disagrees with you.

Attached: animation1.gif (600x400, 763K)

remember to put “sage” in the options before posting a reply so this thread doesn’t get bumped anons

that's past now, h8r

just kys

my old name is over

a big trip changed me

I'm not that asshole i was

sorry for rudeness

Attached: open mind crushes white identity cult.jpg (770x770, 220K)

I'll kick ur fucking white trash ass

don't fucking post white trashionalist propaganda

im too smart 4 it

Attached: white identity exorcism.jpg (546x396, 132K)

Closing the border would be a good first step to deradicalizing whites.

LARPing faggot. It is completely human and natural to want to preserve your race. If you went outside and everyone was a somalian and you had to live with their culture instead of the western culture that you know, you would not be singing the same tune.

killing is human too

moron

Legalizing freedom of association would be a good second step toward deradicalizing whites.

you'll find out

Irrational? You seem to have a pretty good idea of what it means, Herschel.

how about stop jerking off to the 1950s, faggot? it's just normal now to not be around lots of white ppl

what's wrong with you??

Attached: oh my fucking jeeesus.jpg (720x712, 24K)

Breaking up tech monopolies would be a good third step toward deradicalizing whites.

Open borders for Israel would be another step toward deradicalizing whites.

This is a bad thread.
You should feel bad for making it.

who could be behind this

Attached: 1549638627431.jpg (527x588, 72K)

This faggot again. Take your meds bro.

>too smart for game theory

Attached: 1556495232682.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Attached: Photo Jan 26, 1 23 08 PM.png (400x425, 216K)

I feel like D-Fens almost daily. The mental gymnastics that occurs around me is horrendous. I suppose that's what it is like being aware enough of the situation that is and just dealing with it internally.

Attached: FallingDown.jpg (1194x1194, 106K)

Why should we stop it?

You're retarded. If you honestly think ethnicity and genetics has no effect on society you honestly need to cut your balls off right now because you shouldn't be breeding.

Here's a Scooby Doo mystery for you to solve, whats gonna happen to the 70 IQ Subsaharan Africans, who are overwhelmingly on welfare, when the white majority, who are the net taxpayers paying for everybody's welfare, become a minority? What happens when the welfare runs out? The Africans won't be rioting and mass murdering people at all. You swallowed the equalitarian kool aid like all the other normie retards, so don't come crying to us when you're surprised it blows up in your face.

Attached: 1557621414866.jpg (547x500, 70K)

just stop it moron

Just take your meds

EQUALITARIAN ISN'T A WORD IDIOT

OMFG STOP IT LOSER

Stop promoting identitarianism retard

Attached: 2E99E31C-DAAE-425B-9BB7-41E1574CA574.gif (360x240, 1.99M)

>THIS IGNORES 100+ years of amazing progress sending U.S. social development all the way back to the fucking 1950s
This is you know this is a poor troll

>EQUALITARIAN ISN'T A WORD IDIOT
Never said it was, must be the voices in your head. They'd go away if you just took your meds.

bump

IM NOT

Once I awoke to the JQ there was no going back. Without us, all is lost. 14/88

proof im wrong?

You're having a manic episode, call your doctor or go to the ER

This.

Attached: bernieracist.jpg (960x958, 59K)

You're fine with Jews having the ADL. You're fine with blacks having the NAACP. If you're fine with white people becoming a minority like you think you are, then why are you so deeply uncomfortable with them having groups that advocate for their collective ethnic interests exactly like what other minority groups have without any controversy at all?

>owning
Gonna get raped by pack of niggers.

Just remove blacks and Jews I’m cool with everything else

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Yes

Attached: mexicankids.jpg (537x493, 73K)

>this guy has been trolling non-stop all day, see it's pathetic bait threads every time I check in

Jesus H buddy get a fucking life holy shit lmao.

Attached: ...........................................png (645x773, 49K)

fukcing shiet rabbi sheckels, your dreamed clown world for the common goy is dumb your are stupid

S I S T E R F U C K E R

He does this every few month, he's in the midst of a manic episode.

Either all identity politics will be banned or white identity will rise. The same people who celebrate white people as a soon to be minority now want to make it illegal for them to have collective organization. There is no difference between a white, jewish, or black nationalist.

i'm owning u faggots

JESUS CHRIST IS THE LORD!
REPENT FOR THE END DRAWETH NIGH!

CONFESS YOUR SINS
FAST AND PRAY
LET NONE DECIEVE YOU!

Kill kikes and niggers

DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL OF THEIR CHILDREN

not as hard as you're owning your liver. what made you want to start these threads constantly? put down the hot sauce

>There is no difference between a white, jewish, or black nationalist.
Actually let me revise that, the white nationalist is demonized by the government, the black nationalist is seen as a joke, and the jewish nationalist is protected by the government

Attached: 123538467235345.gif (182x120, 1.18M)

Yeah no totally, we are all so utterly defeated by your low-IQ bait.

Attached: !!!.png (300x250, 25K)

white numbers arent actually going down, not that many as they want to portray in the media or in holywood are actually race mixing that much.
Only thing thats going down is the credibility of the ones trying to divide and conquer. And yes, people of all types are waking up that a separate place for every race is the key with nations cooperating with each other, not 1 world gov. The age of the shill is coming to an end. The day of the rope is coming. Controlled chaos will give way to life giving, guilty lynching true chaos. And then the natural order will take place as it should.
Prepare to die.

Attached: 979a5d5c52626e1f2d823922f95e076c.jpg (600x611, 107K)

>how do we stop white identity?
use lots of color
*honk honk*

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Least you could do is be creative nigga

my only sins are not emigrating to a western country and starting a crusade of genocide against the xenos.
If the westener is cucked, sometimes the hand of fate must be forced!

SHUT UP TRASH

I OWN UR FUKKIN SOUL ASSHAT

BOOHOO BABY

It's just that whites are becoming a diaspora, in this situation it's just natural for a group to start working together. You can't fight nature

Been too long since I have seen this, perfect scenario for it.

>YOUR WHITE EUROPEAN "HERITAGE" OR ANCESTRY ARE WORTH NOTHING!
Why? Are other people's heritage also worth nothing? Would you tell a mexican immigrant to stop celebrating his holidays because his heritage is worth nothing?
>WAKE UP Jow Forums ... STOP CRYING ABOUT WHITE NUMBERS GOING DOWN!
Why?
>YOU FEEBLEMINDED TROLLS ARE LITERALLY RESURRECTING A FORM OF WHITENESS/RACISM THAT WAS ALMOST GONE.
Is it good that it was almost gone? Why? Would other people have stopped being racist if white people had? Why/Why not?
>JUST ACCEPT IT'S TIME FOR THE WEST TO GO POST-WHITE. WHITENESS IS HOLDING ALL OF US BACK
How is whiteness holding people back?

hey jude
when we're gone, you'll be the white man
surrounded by billions of niggers.
they're stupid, but not as stupid as you think.
didn't see that coming, did you?

Attached: merchant dilemma free ham.jpg (1024x731, 122K)

BLOOD IS NOTHING

"MUH HERITAGE" IS NOT AN ARGUMENT

JUST GROW UP MORONS

ALL U FUCKING IDIOTS

FUCKING GROW UP

Fuck you. Your best choices. 1. Stop messing with whitey. 2. Get out of whiteys way. 3. Apologize to whitey fir not knowing your place before you pissed his crazy went-into-outer-space-first ass. 4. Sit a home and reflect which skin detonates nuclear weapons twice. 5. See number 3 and hope... Alot.

Attached: ZomboMeme 05052019212134.jpg (516x728, 88K)

>THIS IGNORES 100+ years of amazing progress
>sending U.S. all the way back to the 1950s.
Dumbass sister fucker kill yourself.

MORON PROGRESS JUST BOOSTED BY 1950

STUDY HISTORY U FUCKING WHITE RIGHTWINGNUT TRASH

IM SO SICK OF U TRASH

Fucking lmao. Get help sweetie.

Attached: ......jpg (402x402, 13K)

You demcuck talking points are showing

>How can we stop it
Ban the opinion section on all news sets and replace them with open fourms. Done.

I legitimately cannot tell if this guy is serious or baiting
Either way he's no doubt a mega autist, baiting this long and keeping up the persona every thread requires weapon grade autism levels
Or he really could be a sister fucking 1/8 Jewish schizophrenic

>can't even formulate any basic logical arguments in favour of their trolling
>screeches in all-caps

>tells others to grow up

Attached: ............................................jpg (645x773, 49K)

IM FORCED TO VOTE DEM 2020

FUCK U TRUMP BOOTLICKER WHITE IDENTITARDS

ALL OF U JUST FUCKING KYS

Attached: (FUCK YOURSELF WHITE TRASH).jpg (750x562, 76K)

Oh boy, the cringy Ancap larper is back with a new, cringier name

>BLOOD IS NOTHING
Blood matters a lot. You die without blood. This non-sequitur answers none of my questions.
>"MUH HERITAGE" IS NOT AN ARGUMENT
Why is it not an argument? What makes it invalid? Isn't context also important in determining whether or not one's heritage is a valid argument or not?
>JUST GROW UP MORONS
Why do you presume people here have not grown up? What is the basis of your assertion?
>ALL U FUCKING IDIOTS
Did you mean "all of you are fucking idiots"?
If so that's statistically unlikely.
>FUCKING GROW UP
Why do you think the people here have not grown up? Indeed people tend to become less idealistic as they grow up, thus wouldn't Jow Forums's evaporated faith in multiculturalism be an example of growing up? Only a child would look at that idea and accept that it could work without thinking about everything that must change for it to work.

IN ANCAPISTAN I WILL SIP WHISKY MALT FROM YOUR FUCKING SKULL

TRASH

lol you're such a mad bitch. and a nigger

What if someone wants to form their own all white covenant community based on voluntary association
You wouldn't violate private property in ancapistan for the sake of diversity?

Here's how the left "deradicalizes" white people; 1) stop using them as a scapegoat for every ill you can conceive of 2) start appreciating the Western Society they built and allow you to participate in 3) apply all rules equally to everyone. If you can't do all of those three things, you will continue to face pushback.

Come kick my ass. I am sooooo wanting a real fight. Its been sooooo long...

It's about the future not the past

>BLOOD IS NOTHING
If blood is nothing why are you in love with your sister? You do know that incest is very common among litvaks right?

i live rent free in your SKIN head

racist trash

i own u

Attached: -------------------------------------------.png (784x376, 318K)