"IF WE DIDN'T BEAT HITLER WE'D ALL BE SPEAKING GERMAN RIGHT NOW!!!"

>what did they mean by this?

Attached: 5c1ab7ab519b1510193429aa-1136-852.png (1136x852, 372K)

>now we all speak Spanish and ebonics

Who? Some kike?

>AZ
>Best border state
Who woulda thunk it...

>other than Mexico

Attached: OtherthanMexico.png (1100x740, 519K)

Hey more and more of you are becoming bilingual. Maybe you're not as dumb as people think you are.

Speaking German is preferable to have Spanish speaking (Arabic speaking for Eurobros) mulatto grandkids.

My great grandparents spoke German. Taught my grandparents who quit speaking it during the war and didn't teach my folks. It's a shame.

Holy fucking shit

>more of you are becoming bilingual
>implying the spics speak English

Based Montana.

Mexico won the US-Mexico war

Jews won user.

Yeah, nah. Jews are giving them North Atzlan back.

>Speaking German
>Not speaking Deutsche
What

That's like saying we speak American or Canadians speak Canadian.

If they speak English to me, why should I care?
In California, you'd be hard pressed to find someone not able to speak fluent English to you without going to very small specific areas. That 44% is not indicative of the experience and I'd ask that you provide a source for this data.

Where it says "Source" on the image might be helpful if you're looking for the source.

Thanks I'll take a look

REPENT FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD DRAWS EVER CLOSER!

REPENT AND CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!
SEEK THE WISDOM OF GOD!

Based.

Attached: Bishop_Georg_Heinrich_Maria_Kirstein_Colour_1.jpg (402x596, 149K)

COUNTRY ROADS

The people who can't speak fluent English are the parents of that 44%.
I know because I've worked in their homes. I quit because I was tired of using 12 year olds as interpreters. The problem with not speaking English at home is that it stunts the growth of English language skills. The kids of illegal immigrants end up only speaking English at school, and sometimes they don't even speak it that often there. If their English skills suck ass then they end up holding the rest of the class back but get passed on to the next grade anyway, further devaluing the (already pathetic) worth of a high school diploma.

Attached: 1555874492710.jpg (620x598, 35K)

my mother went to NY and Orlando last month. She says she's never seen so many blacks in her entire life, not even in rio de janeiro. She also heard as much spanish as english

Based Montana