What happens when everyone old enough to remember WWII is dead?

Attached: 71ca21_WWII_06272010.jpg (315x275, 74K)

The lies cease.

WWIII begins

I continue to stack 308

20 years later we will try to bake the jew again.

The lies increase

They are rewritten as diversity loving people of color who fought White supremacist nazis to save Jews and blacks from concentration camps.

There will always be holocaust survivors and one last nazi to try for war crimes.

this and trump looks to be as stupid as hitler

Nothing. History is written by the victors. Germany lost. Their history is written. They're the bad guys. Forever.

Attached: o-HITLER-DEATH-ANNIVERSARY-BUNKER-PHOTOS-facebook.jpg (1536x990, 252K)

fpbp

Attached: 1557918880072.jpg (618x1016, 84K)

How many military bases does the Jewnited States have in Germany?

Our tales of heroism will live forever. Even after the American Empire collapses and the base of operations move to Israel they will still tell tales about our accomplishments and the lengths we went to in order to secure Israel's throne as the rulers of this planet. Am yisrael chai!!!!!

What does OP Mean? everyone who lived through 1939-45? or having WWII fade from existance in population?

WWII will not be forgotten for a very long time, it will become associated with the Black Death in terms of amount dead

The stories about how our brave men in uniform fought for trans-rights and pedophile acceptance begin.

Like everyone that remembers the time of the war has died from old age.

I still have one left in my main family tree.

The Holocaust survivors will carry the torch with their inherited trauma.

Why do you think they're saying holocaust trauama is genetic now?

everyone actually old enough died on the battlefield.
the one claiming to be vets are larping.

Attached: 1406110320090-1.jpg (471x448, 55K)

just thinking logically i think more people actually died in ww2

Explain where my great-grandfather's pronounced limp came from then.

Attached: american soldier.jpg (780x840, 205K)

lol